Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:57:38 AM

The 2nd ODI between Sri Lanka and Australia starts tomorrow in Colombo. I think Australia will win again as they want to make up for their test series loss to Sri Lanka. If the wicket is a turning wicket then I think Sri Lanka have a chance to win because in the test series that's what destroyed Australia.

I don't think it will be so easy for Australia to win this match because pitch still may support spin bowling and they will have a difficult to face SL spin bowling. But they have a better chance of winning one-day matches than test matches. Let's see how they will play.

Also, tomorrow have another first one-day match between England VS Pakistan. I think England may win this match.
thank you for the free prediction op

just won a few matches on your prediction thank you op

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:09:43 AM

The 2nd ODI between Sri Lanka and Australia starts tomorrow in Colombo. I think Australia will win again as they want to make up for their test series loss to Sri Lanka. If the wicket is a turning wicket then I think Sri Lanka have a chance to win because in the test series that's what destroyed Australia.
I also believe that Australia will win the second One Day match also because Sri Lanka is not looking a good One day team after looking at the first match and even in the England Series,they play really slow in the middle order and are not able to make quick singles and score boundries much.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:06:49 AM

I don't think it will be so easy for Australia to win this match because pitch still may support spin bowling and they will have a difficult to face SL spin bowling. But they have a better chance of winning one-day matches than test matches. Let's see how they will play.

Also, tomorrow have another first one-day match between England VS Pakistan. I think England may win this match.

SL is strong in bowling department because all these local pitches support the spin bowling so they may have success in restricting Australian bowlers for a reasonable score but batsman still needs to win these match. But I feel one day SL team is not so strong. Australia may start the series with a win.

England is favorite team to win the match. Pakistan performance is not consistent always, they only sometimes can give surprises.
One day game is fully different we can not judge these matches based on previous games. Because the game will change at any point of time. So better we go with live betting. I think Aus have a chance to win this match. But SL batsman manage to play at least 250+ runs then The SL bowlers can restrict AUS batsman.

Pak vs. Eng, This match is unpredictable, Because yes the Pak team is not consistency in their form.

It is true that Australia are very strong in Odi, and they have prooved this on first odi match, they have got good batsman and bowlers, their only problem is playing against spinners. But i am also agreeing that this 2nd odi Sri Lanka will try fully to win it.

Pak vs England match, 90% England will win this first odi as they have got home ground benefit and pakistan top orders are struggling in batting form, Only bowling can give them win for pakistan.
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:23:04 AM

New Zealand vs South Africa ended draw and New Zealand seems lucky due to rain, same happened with India and it down to 2nd position after this draw, Pakistan first ever reached on #1 position in test cricket ranking, than Pakistan is very lucky because rain helped it very well to get it on that spot.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:58:52 PM

New Zealand vs South Africa ended draw and New Zealand seems lucky due to rain, same happened with India and it down to 2nd position after this draw, Pakistan first ever reached on #1 position in test cricket ranking, than Pakistan is very lucky because rain helped it very well to get it on that spot.
Yes congrats to them on reaching the top position . Although there is a only a single  point difference between top 2 teams , pakistan have reached the top spot for the first time . Pakistan ( 111 points ) and India (110 points ). Good to see two asian teams in top 2 places.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:25:26 PM

Yes congrats to them on reaching the top position . Although there is a only a single  point difference between top 2 teams , pakistan have reached the top spot for the first time . Pakistan ( 111 points ) and India (110 points ). Good to see two asian teams in top 2 places.

The 2 Asian teams - India and Pakistan have occupied the top 2 places, courtesy another Asian team.
If Sri Lanka hadn't thrashed Australia, this wouldn't have been possible.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:09:07 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 02:21:30 AM by eaLiTy

Yes, this is very disappointing news for Indian fans. Because the enemy team Pakistan is going to take the 1st position in Test cricket.

This is sports for God's sake. Politics divided the country and they inflicted this thought in most of the people,they are humans just like you and me, India can produce and million cricketers but cricket is not the only sport around ,Hockey is our national sport where are we in it at the moment. Sports has to be taken in a sporting spirit and not emotionally and more importantly dont mix politics with sports. Pakistan have a one point lead at the moment. Let them have the no 1 spot for the moment.   
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:24:46 AM

Today 2 Big ODI match b/w Austrailia vs. Sri Lanka, This is 2nd ODI match, Firat match AUS won by 3 wickets. I think in this game also AUS is fav, and There are amazing in One-day matches. SL need improves in batting side. Then this match will be interesting.

Pakistan vs. England, 1st one day match, I think the home team is fav in this game. But I don't know how Pak will give the fight to the home team. Let's see who will win. Any guess?
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:09:30 AM

Yes, all Pakistan cricket fans should be very happy now. Whether it happened, due to luck or something else but they are number one in the points table.

Today 2 Big ODI match b/w Austrailia vs. Sri Lanka, This is 2nd ODI match, Firat match AUS won by 3 wickets. I think in this game also AUS is fav, and There are amazing in One-day matches. SL need improves in batting side. Then this match will be interesting.

Pakistan vs. England, 1st one day match, I think the home team is fav in this game. But I don't know how Pak will give the fight to the home team. Let's see who will win. Any guess?

Australia is quite strong in one day format so it is difficult to beat but if SL spin can do some magic to win this game.

England is stronger team but in Pakistan now in test ranking number one and this may give them some moral boosting and may play some good cricket today.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 06:18:05 AM

I think Australia will win today's 2nd ODI even if spin does play a big part in the match. Because Australia's pace attack is in good form at the moment. More so Strac who is ripping through the Sri Lanka batsman and is bowling very well at the moment. He got to 100 ODI wickets faster then any other bowler in history. Not only that but Smith and the middle order played well in the last game and I think they will continue to play well. Maybe they should give Warner a rest for this game and bring someone else in to open the batting. I put a small bet on Australia to win @1.46

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:27:12 AM

Australia is looking very strong team for ODI format of cricket, in 1st match it played wonderful but I think Sri Lanka on home pitch has ability to make comeback into this series, so it would not surprising if Sri Lanka show extra ordinary performance and will play with good plan to give tough time there.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:54:01 AM

I have betted on Australia to win this 2nd odi as well so lets hope they win this match as well because they won 1st one pretty easily.
I betted 0.05btc on Australia at odds 1.49 , not getting greater odds so clearly Australia are the much favorites to win this match now lets wait and see.
 Grin
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:07:26 AM

It is nice pick to go for Australia in one day matches because it is fully reliable against Sri Lanka I also will pick Australia for my bet later today. Pakistan vs England there situation is 50-50 chances based it all about better managing the pressure. Pakistan need to play first in order to set some score on the score board and later to defend it by quality bowling which it has.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:31:43 AM

It is nice pick to go for Australia in one day matches because it is fully reliable against Sri Lanka I also will pick Australia for my bet later today. Pakistan vs England there situation is 50-50 chances based it all about better managing the pressure. Pakistan need to play first in order to set some score on the score board and later to defend it by quality bowling which it has.

Srilanka going good for now but I believe Australia still have a bigger chance. Got an odd of 2.48 for the win of Australia. Sri Lankan batting can collapse with some wickets.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:41:29 AM

After loss of 2 quick wickets current partnership between Mendis K and Chandimal D is going well. I think this is important for Sri Lanka as long as these batsmen are doing score there will be hopes. Australia needs break through to have come back in the match. If this partnership keep going on Australia will be in problems for sure.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:43:42 PM

After loss of 2 quick wickets current partnership between Mendis K and Chandimal D is going well. I think this is important for Sri Lanka as long as these batsmen are doing score there will be hopes. Australia needs break through to have come back in the match. If this partnership keep going on Australia will be in problems for sure.
Sri Lanka gave 289 runs target to Austrailia to win this match. Yup after losing two early wickets it was a great to come back. Especially the middle order batsman played superbly. But sad luck is SL have a chance to score 300+ runs, in the end just for 10 runs they lost 4 wickets. It is ok the target is good to let's see how AUS will chase this score.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:15:43 PM

Sri Lanka gave 289 runs target to Austrailia to win this match. Yup after losing two early wickets it was a great to come back. Especially the middle order batsman played superbly. But sad luck is SL have a chance to score 300+ runs, in the end just for 10 runs they lost 4 wickets. It is ok the target is good to let's see how AUS will chase this score.
Yup, i think it is a big target to Aus. SL have a very good bowling line-up, and Aus batsman is suffered from playing spin bowlers. Let's see how they face SL spin. Kushal Mendis and chandimal build excellent innings. This was helped SL to cross 250 runs. I think SL have a chance to win this match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:00:36 PM

Yup, i think it is a big target to Aus. SL have a very good bowling line-up, and Aus batsman is suffered from playing spin bowlers. Let's see how they face SL spin. Kushal Mendis and chandimal build excellent innings. This was helped SL to cross 250 runs. I think SL have a chance to win this match.

Australia are 42/3 in chasing the big total Australia are lossing wickets, and mostly this game is one sided to Sri lanka,

In England vs Pakistan match as stated stats previously in 6 odis all gave 280+ scores and 5 defended and England lost previously  all 5 odis. So as per stats today match winner is pakistan only.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:54:42 PM

Sri Lanka got succeed to make comeback into ODI series with massive victory by 82 runs, in today match it looked totally different with outstanding bowling performance even top order repeat same mistake like first encounter, Australia again failed to play spinners like in test series, Sri Lanka has very dangerous weapon of spin bowling especially on home ground. 
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:25:38 PM

Sri Lanka got succeed to make comeback into ODI series with massive victory by 82 runs, in today match it looked totally different with outstanding bowling performance even top order repeat same mistake like first encounter, Australia again failed to play spinners like in test series, Sri Lanka has very dangerous weapon of spin bowling especially on home ground. 
Great come back from SL. I have expected this match Because SL bowling lineup is superb so I decided that SL will win, and they won by big score 82 runs. In Aus, only Matthew Wade   played safe innings, but he did not get good support from others. Anyway now series is equal 1 - 1. Congratulation SL.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: