Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

Srilanka V Australia,Srilanka was really struggling at 26 for the loss of 5 wickets,i even wondered whether they could post 150 plus runs ,De silva and Chandimal really batted really well for them to reach 214 at the end of days play

England V Pakistan, really classy performance from Asad Shafiq scoring a century and Younis Khan scoring a double century,since Pakistan is a very unpredictable side,you cannot predict how Pakistan will perform in the second innings,lets see how england bat their second innings

India V West Indies,India could win this game if West indies allow  Grin they lost two wickets already. the best chance is a draw,nothing more than that

I dont accept that in India vs WI match best chance is a draw, as WI have lost 2 wickets for only 2 runs and their is a lot of swing in the pitch and pace bowlers are getting benefit from this, This is the last current partnership which will decide the fate of WI as after that most of them are not so experienced batsman.

Pakistan are in good position with younis khan scoring 200+ runs , now they have to perform well with bowling if not this match will be going towards draw.

srilanka match will be having lot of drama as now the pitch is getting flat and batting is going good, so australia batsman also should not be facing problem to bat on this pitch if the pitch is not turning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:57:15 PM

England trail by 188 runs at loss of 1 wicket. Pakistan seems of taking benefit of lead this time. It is still huge runs lead which can put England in real troubles if they lost other 3 wickets. Now I have changed my opinion about Pakistan because they have their hand on up side. Tomorrow few hours game will be important to follow which will be decisive.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:14:56 PM

Well done Younas Khan for making another double century in test cricket. This double century made this visible difference in runs of both teams. This huge difference and much time to be played will put England is difficulties for sure. They will loose key wickets which will put them at back foot.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

Srilanka V Australia,Srilanka was really struggling at 26 for the loss of 5 wickets,i even wondered whether they could post 150 plus runs ,De silva and Chandimal really batted really well for them to reach 214 at the end of days play

England V Pakistan, really classy performance from Asad Shafiq scoring a century and Younis Khan scoring a double century,since Pakistan is a very unpredictable side,you cannot predict how Pakistan will perform in the second innings,lets see how england bat their second innings

India V West Indies,India could win this game if West indies allow  Grin they lost two wickets already. the best chance is a draw,nothing more than that

I dont accept that in India vs WI match best chance is a draw, as WI have lost 2 wickets for only 2 runs and their is a lot of swing in the pitch and pace bowlers are getting benefit from this, This is the last current partnership which will decide the fate of WI as after that most of them are not so experienced batsman.

Pakistan are in good position with younis khan scoring 200+ runs , now they have to perform well with bowling if not this match will be going towards draw.

srilanka match will be having lot of drama as now the pitch is getting flat and batting is going good, so australia batsman also should not be facing problem to bat on this pitch if the pitch is not turning.

West Indies They lost top 5 batsmen just for 68 runs. This is poor batting from WI, They want to play full day to make this match Draw, But they have only 5 wickets in hand. So I think they are heading to lose this game.

Pakistan superbly played in this game, After first innings fantastic batting now Bowlers doing an excellent job. They pick 4 wickets just for 88 runs. And England trail by 126 runs. I think tomorrow this match will become the end.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:07:38 AM

England trail by 188 runs at loss of 1 wicket. Pakistan seems of taking benefit of lead this time. It is still huge runs lead which can put England in real troubles if they lost other 3 wickets. Now I have changed my opinion about Pakistan because they have their hand on up side. Tomorrow few hours game will be important to follow which will be decisive.

England is trailing by 126 runs with six wickets remaining. They lost 4 wickets very quickly for just 88 runs in the second innings. Pakistan bowlers so for did a good job and hopefully they may win this match.

India won the test match by 237 runs. After the entire third day's play was washed out, we all were thinking match may end in a draw, but Indian bowlers did a fantastic work to pick up all WI wickets. WI scored just 108 runs in the second innings.

SL was lost 5 wickets for just 26 runs. But the 6th wicket partnership has done a good job for SL and now they are 215 runs and still 5 wickets left. They may reach around 300 runs in this innings and it will be good total to defend Australian batsman.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:28:14 AM

England is trailing by 126 runs with six wickets remaining. They lost 4 wickets very quickly for just 88 runs in the second innings. Pakistan bowlers so for did a good job and hopefully they may win this match.

India won the test match by 237 runs. After the entire third day's play was washed out, we all were thinking match may end in a draw, but Indian bowlers did a fantastic work to pick up all WI wickets. WI scored just 108 runs in the second innings.

SL was lost 5 wickets for just 26 runs. But the 6th wicket partnership has done a good job for SL and now they are 215 runs and still 5 wickets left. They may reach around 300 runs in this innings and it will be good total to defend Australian batsman.

It was the best performance from SL lower order batsman. I thought SL may not even score 100 runs in the first innings after the first five wickets collapse for just 20 odd runs. 6th wicket partnership is still continue and both play for another one session then SL may reach around 350 runs and if that happens then Australia again will be in trouble because I don't think they can face SL spin bowling score more than 350 runs.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:34:38 AM

India V West Indies,India could win this game if West indies allow  Grin they lost two wickets already. the best chance is a draw,nothing more than that

India managed to win the match by 237 runs.  Grin
In the past, India have struggled to take wickets to force a result, especially overseas. It is refreshing to see them force a result with not much time remaining in the match.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:43:33 AM

India won this 3rd test match with very fantastic bowling performance, it manage this well planned and this was great bowling show, West Indies fell into this trap so quickly because it was moving to the draw, nobody was expecting this kind of very bad performance from West Indies.

Pakistan is also in very strong position against England, if Pakistan will get succeed to pick 2 or 3 more wickets in reaming 126 runs than it will be very helpful for him to win this match and make level the series.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:04:46 AM

India won this 3rd test match with very fantastic bowling performance, it manage this well planned and this was great bowling show, West Indies fell into this trap so quickly because it was moving to the draw, nobody was expecting this kind of very bad performance from West Indies.

Pakistan is also in very strong position against England, if Pakistan will get succeed to pick 2 or 3 more wickets in reaming 126 runs than it will be very helpful for him to win this match and make level the series.

Well as I said in a previous post anyone of the teams India or WI could still win this test match even though they lost a day due to rain. India bowled excellent and won the game, well done India.

In the Sri Lanka v Australia match I thought it was going to be the first test match and Sri Lanka were going to get bowled out for just over 100 runs but they have showed great fight to come back and make over 300 runs for the loss of 7 wickets. I think Sri Lanka will most likely win this 3rd test match and win the series 3-0 which has not happened that often to Australia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:20:45 AM

Sri Lanka is finally back in this match and that is wonderful performance after losing 5 wickets just on 26 runs, Dhananjaya de Silva and Dinesh Chandimal build a wonderful partnership when their needed much for it, now Australia will be into trouble on pitch after losing the chance to restrict Sri Lanka innings at low score.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

As expected all my bets are going good, won in India test match as it was expected that WI players are not able to take the indian bowlers and they got all out of very low score without any fight.

As i said Pakistan players dont underestimate them, after a good batting they have taken England batsman and now England are 88/4 still they have to take 126 runs to save themself from the defeat and take some more lead but they got only 6 wickets , i think this match will finish on 4th day as expected.

Srilanka got very good recovery and scored 337/7 still if today they score above 400+ then it will be a good score and take some quick wickets of Australia in first session. This match mostly Sri lanka or draw result
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:00:41 AM

As expected all my bets are going good, won in India test match as it was expected that WI players are not able to take the indian bowlers and they got all out of very low score without any fight.

As i said Pakistan players dont underestimate them, after a good batting they have taken England batsman and now England are 88/4 still they have to take 126 runs to save themself from the defeat and take some more lead but they got only 6 wickets , i think this match will finish on 4th day as expected.

Srilanka got very good recovery and scored 337/7 still if today they score above 400+ then it will be a good score and take some quick wickets of Australia in first session. This match mostly Sri lanka or draw result
I think SL vs AUs will end as draw , great stand by SL middle order batsmen . At a moment it seemed like , they cannot cross 250 and now they are heading towards 400 . I think Aussies will just not take risk and push this for draw.

buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:26:35 AM

Sri Lanka declared its inning on 355/9 at large it seems good point by letting Australian play. Australia has taken solid start though it is very early to say something but one thing is clear pitch is very supportive to betting. England on the other hand has to be very very careful as still 126 runs of trail and only 6 wickets in hands. A loss of couple more wickets will make England loose this test match.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:47:36 AM

Sri Lanka declared its inning on 355/9 at large it seems good point by letting Australian play. Australia has taken solid start though it is very early to say something but one thing is clear pitch is very supportive to betting. England on the other hand has to be very very careful as still 126 runs of trail and only 6 wickets in hands. A loss of couple more wickets will make England loose this test match.
Yup I think SL all out for 355 runs, After losing too many early wickets this is a good score, And now Austrailia is in trouble, They lost David, warner just for 11 runs. Now AUS 27/1. This is again bad start to AUS.

England vs. Pakistan. This match is almost one side game, I am not sure that England batsman will give a target to Pakistan.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:30:23 AM

Yup I think SL all out for 355 runs, After losing too many early wickets this is a good score, And now Austrailia is in trouble, They lost David, warner just for 11 runs. Now AUS 27/1. This is again bad start to AUS.

England vs. Pakistan. This match is almost one side game, I am not sure that England batsman will give a target to Pakistan.
Austrailia safely came back from early shock, Marsh and Smith playing nicely, now Austrailia scored 47/1. I think this match will become very attractive. Both teams are showing equal performance. So I am confusing to whom I have to place my bet. Any guess?

England is also batting well Gary Ballance and Gary Ballance are playing safe games. ENG still trail by 100 runs. Let's see England can come back in this match or not.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:47:51 AM

It is betting wicket so Australia will not face any difficulty if they don't make mistakes. I also am convinced this match will have end at draw. England still has lot of runs trails by all they need is to save wickets but to be realistic seems they will loose at least couple of wickets in chase of trails runs. Pakistan need to keep pressure on England to have break through to be able to win this match.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:16:55 AM

Austrailia safely came back from early shock, Marsh and Smith playing nicely, now Austrailia scored 47/1. I think this match will become very attractive. Both teams are showing equal performance. So I am confusing to whom I have to place my bet. Any guess?

England is also batting well Gary Ballance and Gary Ballance are playing safe games. ENG still trail by 100 runs. Let's see England can come back in this match or not.

England has lost his 5th wicket G S Ballance, and still 70+ overs are left i dont think that England will be able to win this match mostly if they are able will give below 100 runs target and i think pakistan will finish that today itself.

Australia after loosing the first wicket warner , this two pair is working well and if they go well then i think this match will be mostly going towards draw.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

Pakistani team doing hard efforts to get it very close to make this match easy for it to win, England still trail by 20 runs and it 6 wickets at the moment and that is very good benefit which is taken by Pakistani bowlers into this test match, now Pakistan has very strong grip on this match and it looking it will win this match.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:05:29 PM

Pakistani team doing hard efforts to get it very close to make this match easy for it to win, England still trail by 20 runs and it 6 wickets at the moment and that is very good benefit which is taken by Pakistani bowlers into this test match, now Pakistan has very strong grip on this match and it looking it will win this match.

Predicting to see the push-ups of Pakistani team after the win... Thanks to Younus Khan for taking the score high to the sky. Wanted the inning defeat but still a simple win is pretty good too, specially against England and in England.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

At break time main wickets of England are down now match has been slipped away from its grip. there will be hardly a target of 80 runs for Pakistan to chase. This time they played really seriously and got lucky to use the leading runs in their favor. England had no luck otherwise situation could be other way. I was not thinking to see this scenario of the match.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: