Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:27:21 AM

Ireland vs. Afghanistan. What a match OMG I never expected this result. Finally, Ireland won the match by 6 wickets. A superb century from Ed Joyce, He played the very safe game and helped Ireland to win his first match in this series. I think today many sports gamblers can lose their bet. Awful luck guys. Congrats Ireland.

Yes, it was a very good batting from Joyce and because of him only Ireland manage to win this match. Luckily I didn't bet on this match and saved my money.

In another test match Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat and manage to score 282 runs and still another 4 wickets are in hand. Misbah-ul-Haq scored 110 runs and still playing so I expect another 100 runs to the score card today. It will be a good score in first innings, lets see how England will reply to this score.

I had a bet on Afghanistan and lost. Was a nice match to watch indeed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:40:47 AM

Ireland vs. Afghanistan. What a match OMG I never expected this result. Finally, Ireland won the match by 6 wickets. A superb century from Ed Joyce, He played the very safe game and helped Ireland to win his first match in this series. I think today many sports gamblers can lose their bet. Awful luck guys. Congrats Ireland.

Yes, it was a very good batting from Joyce and because of him only Ireland manage to win this match. Luckily I didn't bet on this match and saved my money.

In another test match Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat and manage to score 282 runs and still another 4 wickets are in hand. Misbah-ul-Haq scored 110 runs and still playing so I expect another 100 runs to the score card today. It will be a good score in first innings, lets see how England will reply to this score.

Everyone was thinking Afghanistan will win yesterday's match and many people might have lot bets yesterday. This is the risk all gamblers need to take if we want to bet regularly. I didn't bet yesterday because was busy with some other work and otherwise I also might have bet on Afghanistan.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:49:18 AM

Everyone was thinking Afghanistan will win yesterday's match and many people might have lot bets yesterday. This is the risk all gamblers need to take if we want to bet regularly. I didn't bet yesterday because was busy with some other work and otherwise I also might have bet on Afghanistan.
Bad luck guys sometimes it happened. But Ireland players showed super performance in both batting and bowling side. Ireland players broke so many sports gamblers heart yesterday. The odds are also excellent so many people went High bet I think. So those who bet high it was a huge loss for them. Afghan made us sorrowful.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:51:27 AM

Pakistan is in very good position as compare with its performance Sri Lanka, I think it will give tough time to England, total runs for 1st around 400 will be good one if Pakistan completed this before lunch break, in that case Pakistan can make this match decisive.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:52:09 AM

I have Ireland with very good odds and they done for me I lost first match but in second they give back with some good profit lets see now what happen in third match I am still going with Ireland they can do again
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

2nd day of the test match is not good for Pakistan, it lost 4 wickets for 36 runs there into first 10 overs, after a some time it is going for bowling as it have very bowling attacking so it can give very tough time to England, let's see how England will face this dangerous bowling attack on its home ground.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

2nd day of the test match is not good for Pakistan, it lost 4 wickets for 36 runs there into first 10 overs, after a some time it is going for bowling as it have very bowling attacking so it can give very tough time to England, let's see how England will face this dangerous bowling attack on its home ground.
Currently England doing very good job and attacking on Pakistani bowling they are nerves and giving too much boundaries its very interesting match going to be happen because in last 67 tests only three time teams lost after scoring 325 in first inning
CoolMcqueen

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:09:22 PM

Currently England doing very good job and attacking on Pakistani bowling they are nerves and giving too much boundaries its very interesting match going to be happen because in last 67 tests only three time teams lost after scoring 325 in first inning

England should win Pakistan, also i'm rooting for Joe Root to come out a top batsman - any body got tips on the NatWest T20 Blast games today : Somerset VS Middlesex and Sussex Vs Hampshire ?
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:38:26 PM

England playing with aggressive mood so that I think today before end of 2nd day it will be above 250 runs, 3rd day will decide the future of this match when situation will be more clear than, England is looking more strong on home ground.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:05:33 PM

England playing with aggressive mood so that I think today before end of 2nd day it will be above 250 runs, 3rd day will decide the future of this match when situation will be more clear than, England is looking more strong on home ground.
Take a bow for Misbah . Becomes the eldest person to score test century . 339 is the score put up by Pak and I think England will chase it down easily , Root and Cook are firm and are confident . I think more records are to be made in this test match , including this
* Cook to become highest run scorer in tests as a opener. Currently Gavaskar is number 1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:01:00 PM

Take a bow for Misbah . Becomes the eldest person to score test century . 339 is the score put up by Pak and I think England will chase it down easily , Root and Cook are firm and are confident . I think more records are to be made in this test match , including this
* Cook to become highest run scorer in tests as a opener. Currently Gavaskar is number 1.

Cook has passed the highest run scorer in test match as a opener now he is number 1. England lost 2nd wicket joe root, still they have to score 220 runs, i think mostly this match will be win by pakistan or draw.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:21:33 PM

Cook has passed the highest run scorer in test match as a opener now he is number 1. England lost 2nd wicket joe root, still they have to score 220 runs, i think mostly this match will be win by pakistan or draw.
Well I just saw the odds on directbet , Draw has an awesome odds of 4.1 and Pak to win has odds of 5 , England just 1.5 . I am going to put 1 unit each for draw and pakistan . Lets see how it goes and I think England must take this easily and play slowly. Cook will eat up balls . He is the best test opener .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:57:48 PM

Well I just saw the odds on directbet , Draw has an awesome odds of 4.1 and Pak to win has odds of 5 , England just 1.5 . I am going to put 1 unit each for draw and pakistan . Lets see how it goes and I think England must take this easily and play slowly. Cook will eat up balls . He is the best test opener .
No I feel that this match we will get a result. Because now England 153/4, They still trail by 186 runs. Today still too many overs left If Pakistan picks 2 or 3 wickets today, And tomo 1st session they make England all out. This match will become very attractive. Now all depend on Pakistan bowlers. Let's see who will win.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:08:33 PM

No I feel that this match we will get a result. Because now England 153/4, They still trail by 186 runs. Today still too many overs left If Pakistan picks 2 or 3 wickets today, And tomo 1st session they make England all out. This match will become very attractive. Now all depend on Pakistan bowlers. Let's see who will win.
I also love to bet on draw on test matches.Yes odds are really good for draw and chances of match being draw is really good.I am going to bet both on draw and pakishtan the same amount.I think one of this will surely happen and it will be good profit if England do not win
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:34:38 PM

Pakistani bowlers giving very tough time to English batsmen in 1st test match. It is totally different series because Pakistan has very strong bowlers with very good combination of fast and spin bowling. All bowlers are doing very good job there, Now this match turned into very interesting match after losing the 5th wicket.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

Pakistani bowlers giving very tough time to English batsmen in 1st test match. It is totally different series because Pakistan has very strong bowlers with very good combination of fast and spin bowling. All bowlers are doing very good job there, Now this match turned into very interesting match after losing the 5th wicket.
Yes, they look like adamant. And they pick one more wicket captain Alastair Cook. He was playing very nicely, but Amir bowled him. Bad luck got out for 81 runs. Now England trail by 146 runs with 5 wickets reamaining. So i think Pakistan have lot of chance to win this match.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:50:00 PM

Pakistan has very strong bowling attack so that is very good progress made by it at the end of day 2. That is clearly going into favor of Pakistan as batting line did nice job and than bowling is also very supportive. England have to show something extra ordinary performance with bowling into 2nd innings to make comeback into this match.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:06:23 AM

Yes, they look like adamant. And they pick one more wicket captain Alastair Cook. He was playing very nicely, but Amir bowled him. Bad luck got out for 81 runs. Now England trail by 146 runs with 5 wickets reamaining. So i think Pakistan have lot of chance to win this match.

It looks like England is not going to be able to avoid the follow on, with 7 wickets down and more than 100 runs to get (to avoid the follow on). Good performance by the Pakistani bowlers.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:27:34 AM

It looks like England is not going to be able to avoid the follow on, with 7 wickets down and more than 100 runs to get (to avoid the follow on). Good performance by the Pakistani bowlers.

Now England is trail by 86 runs with three wickets remaining in the 1st innings and hopes they can add another 50+ run because this last pair has managed put up for 40+ runs. Anyway, pakistan bowlers did a good job for them particularly Yasir Shah, who took five wickets in this innings. Let's see how England will bowl in the second innings to restrict Pakistan batsman.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:41:15 AM

Now England is trail by 86 runs with three wickets remaining in the 1st innings and hopes they can add another 50+ run because this last pair has managed put up for 40+ runs. Anyway, pakistan bowlers did a good job for them particularly Yasir Shah, who took five wickets in this innings. Let's see how England will bowl in the second innings to restrict Pakistan batsman.

Surprising to see a Pakistani spinner being the highest wicket taker. It is usually the quicks who do the damage for Pakistan. England have a tough job to do, to try and save this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: