Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:50:36 PM

England is favorite but in short overs format you can not say anything surely about anything. Pakistan has won lats match by chasing which is amazing. I think chances stand equal because one day international can not be seen in context of fast format cricket. I will say small risk on these high odds for Pakistan can be right gambled who knows how things turn out.
Yes, England will win very easily against Pakistan. I guess no one will forget that England were runner-up in world T-20 World Cup. Till the last over of that match England were on top to grab the World Cup. So, we can expect same kind of performance from England on their own soil this time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

England is far ahead in shorter format of cricket so that I am also pretty sure Pakistan will be easy prey for it, England is looking into more positive form and their approach is more professional than Pakistan, I also think England will get positive start today.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:07:32 PM

I will not under estimate the abilities of Pakistani team to surprise everyone. It is too early say anything before the end of 1st inning whoever plays. I would prefer to wait rather than just jump on any side. England is in excellent combination and form but don't be over confident. T-20 is a game of chance where you should be ready to expect unexpected.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:32:15 PM

England has good score in 13 overs 92 runs but this is not what I was expecting to see. This current score is shorter by 25 runs at least. I will Pakistan has played good with bowling so far they didn't get many wickets but run rate in under control. Right now situation is fifty fifty both teams are at same level or making or breaking.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:05:36 PM

I will not under estimate the abilities of Pakistani team to surprise everyone. It is too early say anything before the end of 1st inning whoever plays. I would prefer to wait rather than just jump on any side. England is in excellent combination and form but don't be over confident. T-20 is a game of chance where you should be ready to expect unexpected.
This is what happening right now. As Wahab Riaz bowled some excellent spells and really controlled England batting lineups. The chances for Pakistan team to win this match is becoming more. I am going to add more bet right away to cover my this sudden changes. England started well but middle orders are not following them.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:16:01 PM

This is what happening right now. As Wahab Riaz bowled some excellent spells and really controlled England batting lineups. The chances for Pakistan team to win this match is becoming more. I am going to add more bet right away to cover my this sudden changes. England started well but middle orders are not following them.
Just because of this I never bet on Pakistan because they are very unpredictable they can change any match any time currently Pakistan is in very good position but still you cannot say any thing about them there is still too much thrill in this match because some time they fail to chase very small target also
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:20:35 AM

Just because of this I never bet on Pakistan because they are very unpredictable they can change any match any time currently Pakistan is in very good position but still you cannot say any thing about them there is still too much thrill in this match because some time they fail to chase very small target also
Seriously this is unbelievable win by Pakistan. I never expected this result. But I said that it is 50 - 50 chance are there for both teams like that happened. Pakistan won the match by 9 wickets incredible. Congratulation Pakistan.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:35:28 AM

Seriously this is unbelievable win by Pakistan. I never expected this result. But I said that it is 50 - 50 chance are there for both teams like that happened. Pakistan won the match by 9 wickets incredible. Congratulation Pakistan.

Pakistan players are unpredictable so one should be very careful if you're betting on Pakistan team. They really played good cricket yesterday.

Today got first one-day match between Scotland and Hong Kong - I think Scotland may win this match because they are more experienced in international cricket than hong kong team.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:46:20 AM

Never expected this kind of turn around from Pakistan,Wahab Riaz who is a really wonderful bowler,but lacks a bit of consistency,who was taken apart in the record scoring ODI ,came back and bowled a fine line and length which restricted England from scoring and posting a good total.The spinner in Imad Wasim also bowled a wonderful spell, i hate to bet in a match when Pakistan is playing, you never know.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:47:57 AM

Pakistan players are unpredictable so one should be very careful if you're betting on Pakistan team. They really played good cricket yesterday.

Today got first one-day match between Scotland and Hong Kong - I think Scotland may win this match because they are more experienced in international cricket than hong kong team.

They don't have consistency in their performance. It repeats. In test match also they played like this, and I lost my bet many times. And now in T20 match again it repeats. But well played by Pakistan. This is a good come back from them. End of the long trip they are going home with smile face. Congratulation Pakistan.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

They don't have consistency in their performance. It repeats. In test match also they played like this, and I lost my bet many times. And now in T20 match again it repeats. But well played by Pakistan. This is a good come back from them. End of the long trip they are going home with smile face. Congratulation Pakistan.

It is true that their performance consistency is very bad, some matches they will play like pro and some matches just opposite to it. But in T20 you cannot tell and i know that Pakistan main strength is bowling and it was good that they got first bowling and just restricted England bowlers after a good start from England.

congrats Pakistan on winning the only T20 of this tournament

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:43:10 PM

England will face pakistan in a T20 match,hope this is the only T20 schedule,Pakistan only retaining a few players from the ODI squad, England are a very strong team even in T20's, i dont think so Pakistan could change anything here,I predict England to win here.

I dont agree with you, Pakistan is also equally strong in T20, and more over pakistan is a team which always give you surprises. so i think after toss and which ever team comes to batting, will see to bet after toss, as both team got 50 50 % chances.

i would like to know who are the established players in the team according to you, i don't see any players that could take the match single handed,shoaib malik is the only experienced player in the team, on the other side England does have a very strong team. If not for the last over,where Brathwaite scored 4 sixes the trophy would have been theirs.

In T20 format match we can not predict 100% result. This is always 50 - 50 chance yes within one over the competition will change and in the last ball, the match will be decided. So my suggestion is let's go for live betting. This is a good solution to make a profit. I think yes England is a fav team in this match. But let's see how Pak players will give fight today.

I think now you got the answer for your question, that is why i am telling never under estimate Pakistan team, and that too particular in T20 they are much stronger, it is due to their internal politics problem the players are not in stable condition, If all players perform consistently then they can be No.1 team.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

England will face pakistan in a T20 match,hope this is the only T20 schedule,Pakistan only retaining a few players from the ODI squad, England are a very strong team even in T20's, i dont think so Pakistan could change anything here,I predict England to win here.

I dont agree with you, Pakistan is also equally strong in T20, and more over pakistan is a team which always give you surprises. so i think after toss and which ever team comes to batting, will see to bet after toss, as both team got 50 50 % chances.

i would like to know who are the established players in the team according to you, i don't see any players that could take the match single handed,shoaib malik is the only experienced player in the team, on the other side England does have a very strong team. If not for the last over,where Brathwaite scored 4 sixes the trophy would have been theirs.

In T20 format match, we can not predict 100% result. This is always 50 - 50 chance yes within one over the competition will change and in the last ball, the match will be decided. So my suggestion is let's go for live betting. This is a good solution to make a profit. I think yes England is a fav team in this match. But let's see how Pak players will give fight today.

I think now you got the answer for your question, that is why i am telling never under estimate Pakistan team, and that too particular in T20 they are much stronger, it is due to their internal politics problem the players are not in stable condition, If all players perform consistently then they can be No.1 team.

In T20 match this type of result is common. This game was decided when the England score low score. But I am shocked to see Pakistan bowlers performance. I never expected that England would collapse like this. Anyway, this is a good win for Pakistan, Congratulation.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:59:44 PM

Hong Kong vs Scotland First Odi match , due to rain the match is for only 21 overs, Hong Kong won the toss and elected to bowl, very good start from Scotland if they main the same ration of 9 RR per over then they can beat Hong Kong but recently Hong Kong won T20 with ireland with same good batting, so cannot tell about who will win,

But right now it is always good to go with Hong Kong as i think they will come favorite in this match,
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

Scotland vs Hong Kong, this match has been turned into T20 due to rain Scotland had a bad finish after amazing start and it was looking very possible it will get succeed to post more than 200 runs, now Hong Kong also playing very cracking cricket at the moment that is nice to see there 50 runs scored in 5 overs.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:33:17 PM

Hong Kong on to a very good start scoring 58 runs in 5.5 overs chasing a total of 153. Hong Kong require another 31 runs with 8 wickets and 26 balls remaining to win the match. since they have wickets in hand it wont be a hurdle.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

In T20 match this type of result is common. This game was decided when the England score low score. But I am shocked to see Pakistan bowlers performance. I never expected that England would collapse like this. Anyway, this is a good win for Pakistan, Congratulation.
But till the powerplay overs, Pakistan bowlers failed to deliver as England was 53 for no loss. But the spinners and Wahab Riaz did all the needful things for Pakistan to restrict them below 140 runs.

I lost my yesterday's bet as I was over confident about England, still enjoyed the match. Most common in gambler's life with the respect to sports betting that too on cricket T20 matches.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:53:33 AM

Today is second T20 match between Sri Lanka and Australia. Last match Australia won and this match also Australia will win for sure. SL team is not doing that good since last one-year plus. They should have shown better performance in this series because they are playing on home grounds.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:18:11 AM

But till the powerplay overs, Pakistan bowlers failed to deliver as England was 53 for no loss. But the spinners and Wahab Riaz did all the needful things for Pakistan to restrict them below 140 runs.

I lost my yesterday's bet as I was over confident about England, still enjoyed the match. Most common in gambler's life with the respect to sports betting that too on cricket T20 matches.

No one expected that pakistan could win the match,but then,England are playing without their front line bowlers,and their bench strength is not that much,they could not do any damage,in the last ODI even after scoring 300 runs they could not take early wickets or trouble the Pakistani batsmen,the same instance in T20. Even i expected England to win on the strength of their batting, but Wahab Riaz strangled them .
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:32:52 AM

No one expected that pakistan could win the match,but then,England are playing without their front line bowlers,and their bench strength is not that much,they could not do any damage,in the last ODI even after scoring 300 runs they could not take early wickets or trouble the Pakistani batsmen,the same instance in T20. Even i expected England to win on the strength of their batting, but Wahab Riaz strangled them .
Its not happening first time Pakistan give many shocks like this in past former great Australian Captain Steve Waugh talk about this Pakistan can win a match which we believe they are losing and they can lose a match we believe they can win Pakistan is most unpredictable team in cricket world so its not a big surprise for many fans around the world
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: