Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:14:57 AM

Australia failed so badly just all out on 106 runs, Sri Lankan bowlers did fantastic job and it's in very good position with lead of 175 runs, it will be much for Sri Lanka to win this match because their track are toughest for visitors to perform and survive against their amazing bowling attack.

Except Warner and Marsh, all others failed to face SL bowling. But in second innings SL already last two wickets just for nine runs. It looks like this pitch is for bowlers not for a batsman. If SL adds another 100 runs in this innings than mostly, they will win this match, and it is an excellent opportunity they shouldn't waste.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:59:51 AM

Australia failed so badly just all out on 106 runs, Sri Lankan bowlers did fantastic job and it's in very good position with lead of 175 runs, it will be much for Sri Lanka to win this match because their track are toughest for visitors to perform and survive against their amazing bowling attack.

Except Warner and Marsh, all others failed to face SL bowling. But in second innings SL already last two wickets just for nine runs. It looks like this pitch is for bowlers not for a batsman. If SL adds another 100 runs in this innings than mostly, they will win this match, and it is an excellent opportunity they shouldn't waste.

I agree if Sri Lanka can get a lead of 300+ runs that will be enough to win this Test Match. Australia really need to try and bowl Sri Lanka out for under 100 runs in this 2nd innings if they have any hope of winning the match. Mendis the danger man for Australia just got out and now Sri Lanka are 31/3 I think Starc is the key to Australia's bowling in this 2nd innings.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

I agree if Sri Lanka can get a lead of 300+ runs that will be enough to win this Test Match. Australia really need to try and bowl Sri Lanka out for under 100 runs in this 2nd innings if they have any hope of winning the match. Mendis the danger man for Australia just got out and now Sri Lanka are 31/3 I think Starc is the key to Australia's bowling in this 2nd innings.

Now Sri Lanka scored 103 runs and 5 wickets down. And they lead by 278 runs. Still, 5 wickets are there if they add 50 more runs to the main score. Then SL will win this match easily. Today is just 2nd day already 2  innings completed and 3rd innings half match over. So I think tomorrow we will get this game result.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:20:01 AM

I agree if Sri Lanka can get a lead of 300+ runs that will be enough to win this Test Match. Australia need to try and bowl Sri Lanka out for under 100 runs in this 2nd innings if they have any hope of winning the match. Mendis the danger man for Australia just got out and now Sri Lanka are 31/3 I think Starc is the key to Australia's bowling in this 2nd innings.

Now Sri Lanka scored 103 runs and 5 wickets down. And they lead by 278 runs. Still, 5 wickets are there if they add 50 more runs to the main score. Then SL will win this match easily. Today is just 2nd day already 2  innings completed and 3rd innings half match over. So I think tomorrow we will get this game result.

Sri Lanka Lost one more wicket, Now Sri Lanka lead by 318 runs, I think This is enough score to restrict Austrailia. Yes, may be tomorrow this match will end. It depends on Aus Batting. If they come back in the second innings, then this game will become kind of interesting.

Pakistan vs. England, Pakistan is safe hands now they scored 257/3. A brilliant century from Azhar Ali. Pak still trails by 40 runs. Any guess who will win this match?
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:30:28 AM

Sri Lanka getting more close to win this match 318 runs lead is looking good at this pitch, for stumps of day 2 there is 32 overs will be played and this pitch is very dangerous for batsmen, I don't think Australia can give tough time to Sri Lanka when it is into big surprise to see how spinners are taking advantage on this pitch.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:40:06 PM

Sri Lanka getting more close to win this match 318 runs lead is looking good at this pitch, for stumps of day 2 there is 32 overs will be played and this pitch is very dangerous for batsmen, I don't think Australia can give tough time to Sri Lanka when it is into big surprise to see how spinners are taking advantage on this pitch.
Sri Lanka gave very big target to Austrailia. Now Aus need 388 runs to win this match. But Aus already lost their first 3 wickets just for 25 runs. Still, 3 days are there to win this game. But how Aus remaining batsman will play tomorrow don't know. I think this clear win to SL. Let's see AUS will give good fight or not.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:44:36 PM

Australia with that kind of poor performance has no chance to win this match because target is very big. Sri Lanka on home ground doing magical bowling which take Australia in problems as it has been lost 3 wickets into 2nd innings. I feel tomorrow will be final day of this match and before lunch Sri Lanka will win this match.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:55:18 PM

Australia with that kind of poor performance has no chance to win this match because target is very big. Sri Lanka on home ground doing magical bowling which take Australia in problems as it has been lost 3 wickets into 2nd innings. I feel tomorrow will be final day of this match and before lunch Sri Lanka will win this match.
This match and series is already in pocket of Sri Lanka they done very good job specially Herath who completely destroy Australians task is very big and just eight wickets remaining
In England Pakistan match now England is in very safe position but they need another 300+ runs for win this match as openers playing they can do achieve this target and bring Pakistan under pressure last day of Test match but draw is still very hot favorite for this match as pitch has nothing for bowlers
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 12:08:55 AM

I agree even though I'm an Australian and want to see my team win but I can't see it happening and I also think it will be all over on day 3. For Australia to have any chance they will need Smith and Warner to at least make 150+ run partnership and one of them will have to be there at the end, more so Smith because he is a better player of spin bowling.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:17:37 AM

I agree even though I'm an Australian and want to see my team win but I can't see it happening and I also think it will be all over on day 3. For Australia to have any chance they will need Smith and Warner to at least make 150+ run partnership and one of them will have to be there at the end, more so Smith because he is a better player of spin bowling.

It looks like Australia is not able to face the SL spin bowling. As you said they really need a couple of very good partnerships to win this match but I don't think it will happen. Mostly SL will win this match.

In another game, England has started excellent batting in the second innings and managed score 120 runs without losing any wickets and now leading by 17 runs but still they got all ten wickets increase the lead. If they score more than 350 runs, then I think Pakistan will be under big pressure to play in the last innings.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:56:54 AM

As Australia's coach Lehmann said, Australia lost the mind games as well. After losing to Pakistan, they are now floundering against spin in Sri Lanka as well. This doesn't look like a champion Australian side.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:05:29 AM

Rangana Herath, Dilruwan Perera and Lakshan Sandakan will seal the fate of Australia today.Australia need some world class performance to face these spinners in this spin paradise of a wicket.three days left in this match and how long Australians could survive today is the funny thing and i really doubt they could survive the day,if so it is great,really doubt whether the weather forecast will favour the Australians Wink because only rain can save them Grin
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

It looks like Australia is not able to face the SL spin bowling. As you said they really need a couple of very good partnerships to win this match but I don't think it will happen. Mostly SL will win this match.

In another game, England has started excellent batting in the second innings and managed score 120 runs without losing any wickets and now leading by 17 runs but still they got all ten wickets increase the lead. If they score more than 350 runs, then I think Pakistan will be under big pressure to play in the last innings.

Yup except Asian countries, rest of all country they will play in speed pitch. So it's common if any Asian country visit to any other country they will suffer to play, And it repeats same if other country visits to Asia. And come to the game AUS don't have a chance to win this match. SL must win this game.

England vs. Pakistan. I think this game will end with Draw. Because England Batsman came back his form. So let's see what happen.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:58:22 AM

Rangana Herath, Dilruwan Perera and Lakshan Sandakan will seal the fate of Australia today.Australia need some world class performance to face these spinners in this spin paradise of a wicket.three days left in this match and how long Australians could survive today is the funny thing and i really doubt they could survive the day,if so it is great,really doubt whether the weather forecast will favour the Australians Wink because only rain can save them Grin

Australia lasts another two quick wickets today, and Australia requires another 352 runs to win this match with six wickets. Based on Australia performance in this match so for, I don't think they will do any miracle to win this match, and it will be an easy win for SL team. They already lost all top four batsmen and if they lose another two wickets then left with only bowlers to defend this score.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:50:34 AM

There is no doubt now that Australia will loose this test match and the series which will be the first time ever Sri Lanka has beaten Australia in a test series and only the 3rd time beating Australia in a test match. Australia have always preformed poor in the subcontinent but mainly playing India and Pakistan so for me it is a surprise that they will loose this test series because Sri Lanka have been in poor form lately. 

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:45:23 AM

Sri Lanka need 3 more wickets to win this match and as well as series too, in ODI and T20i we can expect Australia will give tough time to Sri Lanka but in test matches there is no chance for it, day 3 will be the last of this match when Sri Lanka will win this match in next few overs.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:01:59 AM

Again it showed that Australia are not able to win the matches out side home ground, as they are weak in playing against spinners and Sri Lanka have showed a good batting and bowling performance and by winning this Test match they are securing the Test Series and if they just perform just like this in coming odi and T20 also.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:02:44 AM

Sri lanka has successfully come back after winning 2nd consecutive test match against Australia. On the other hand Pakistan didn't succeed to have any advantage of the lead of 1st innings. England has no loss and has already stated to add runs into its 2nd innings which means they are much more stable now. First session of play will be important today which makes many things clear.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

Sri lanka has successfully come back after winning 2nd consecutive test match against Australia. On the other hand Pakistan didn't succeed to have any advantage of the lead of 1st innings. England has no loss and has already stated to add runs into its 2nd innings which means they are much more stable now. First session of play will be important today which makes many things clear.

Sri Lanka just didn't win the second test match, they won it in under 3 days. It has been a comprehensive performance by Sri Lanka, particularly their bowlers. Australia will have to devise a new strategy against spin.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:32:01 AM

Sri Lanka just didn't win the second test match, they won it in under 3 days. It has been a comprehensive performance by Sri Lanka, particularly their bowlers. Australia will have to devise a new strategy against spin.
Thats really poor cricket from the Australia.They are the no.1 ranked team in the world in test cricket and loosing like that is a shame against a team who is ranked 7.They are world champions and cannot play the spin, i think i overated them.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: