Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 06:01:29 AM

WI were lucky rain stopped play as now that India have a 304 run lead going into day 4. I still think the match will be over on day 4 even though rain might be around. The WI batsman can't withstand the Indian bowlers and will most likely not even get close to scoring 300 runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:30:44 AM

India here heading for another win. West Indies performing poor and the series going on the hands of INdia. A 162 runs lead with 5 wickets remaining. India would bat all day long in the third day and might declare and the end. Hope fully they would not even need to play 2nd innings.
I think Today India will get all out very soon because, If WI bowlers pick early wicket today then other players are bowlers so WI will take those wickets very quickly. But India has 99% chance to win this match. It all depend on WI second innings. Still, 3 more days left so This game will not end with Draw.

Rahane has crossed 50 and the Indian batsmen seem in no hurry.
If they play so carefully, it is unlikely that West Indies will take the remaining wickets closely.

India lost 1 more wicket now 425/6. Wriddhiman Saha got out for 47 runs. Ajinkya Rahane still playing and scored 74 runs. He is heading to one more century.  India lead by 229 runs, So I think India will not take declare, they will play until they get all out. So let's see now how quick WI bowlers can take India bottom players wickets.

India is leading by 304 runs with one wicket remaining in the 1st innings and India has declared the first inning for 500 runs in total. Good news for West Indies, not so good for India. Today's play has been called off due to light was just not good enough to resume the game. So the game will start early tomorrow. Now India needs to quickly all out WI to win this match otherwise match may end in a draw.

Today bad weather spoiled Indias plan to win this match by a big margin. As you said, WI may be lucky if tomorrow also match stopped due to bad weather. Now Indian bowlers will be under pressure to pick up wickets fast to win this match and may this match also end in draw.

No from the beginning of this match Rain is interrupting the game. But it not spoiled the full day. So I think today same thing repeat. Indian bowlers don't need much time to pick WI players wicket. The match result should be fixed India will win. But today or Tomorrow don't know. Let's see how Wi batsmans will play today.

Yup this match is a favor to India side. But I am expecting some unexpected result in this game. Yes, the odds of Draw game is kind of interesting, So if the rain stops play today. Then we have a chance to make some profit in this match. If the rain stops half day play, also no problem because the WI players can manage rest of the time. This will work out?
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

It's time for India to prove this it's best team of the test cricket as I feel this time India is going to win by an innings, West Indies will not get succeed to defend this match and it will be hard for it to push towards the draw, if India will continue with its natural style than it will win the match.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:04:36 PM

It's time for India to prove this it's best team of the test cricket as I feel this time India is going to win by an innings, West Indies will not get succeed to defend this match and it will be hard for it to push towards the draw, if India will continue with its natural style than it will win the match.
I am an Indian but I disagree. West Indies definitely is in shape and will be unbiased winner. Indian team lacks 3-4 stable batsmen and their bowlers luck vary. It may end up in a tight call but I go with WI

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:28:11 PM

As there is lot of time still left so I don't think West Indies can pass all this time without loosing wickets. As far as it is seeming at this stage though weather condition isn't very good, India is in domination position. West Indies has another disadvantage of bad weather which will just cause of humidity which is going to be favor of bowling side.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:31:37 PM

2nd test match between India vs WI is going good as India is on hold of the match, but rain is creating a mess of this match, 3rd day got washed out, and 4th day WI lost 1 wicket and now it is raining back, mostly if WI are able to get this score 298 and give some more runs for India to win, then probably this match will end on draw as rain forecast is their for more days on this pitch.

Draw or India bet is safe.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:37:39 PM

Its seems India can win this match even rain disturbing too much because West Indies team is not capable to batting for long time and after raining mostly batting sides suffers current odds for Draw 3.5 and India 1.25 both looks very interesting
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:41:24 PM

I would jump on india judging current conditions west indies is known to be a strength team they aren't too good when it comes to endurance Cheesy

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:43:27 PM

Its seems India can win this match even rain disturbing too much because West Indies team is not capable to batting for long time and after raining mostly batting sides suffers current odds for Draw 3.5 and India 1.25 both looks very interesting

Now West Indian will be praying for more heavy rain till match will ended with draw result, just kidding if India will get succeed to bowl more than 60 overs than it can restrict the hole West Indian easily, I also think West Indian players are not capable to stay on the crease for a long time.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

India must be unlucky if there will be just rain and no more game. I don't think this match is going to be drawn because of rain. West Indies just can't save this match. Imagine what bouncy wickets will be when match will restart after rain stopping. A good session of bowling will be enough for India to pick all wickets of West Indian. If this was last day then situation could be different.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:37:47 PM

India must be unlucky if there will be just rain and no more game. I don't think this match is going to be drawn because of rain. West Indies just can't save this match. Imagine what bouncy wickets will be when match will restart after rain stopping. A good session of bowling will be enough for India to pick all wickets of West Indian. If this was last day then situation could be different.
No India is still lucky because match started and now West Indies 48/4. Trail by 256 runs. So now WI already lost his top 4 batsmen. I don't think that remaining batsmen can chase this score, and they will give a target to India. So India will win this match with innings. If the rain stops today, Ind has still one more day to win this game.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

No India is still lucky because match started and now West Indies 48/4. Trail by 256 runs. So now WI already lost his top 4 batsmen. I don't think that remaining batsmen can chase this score, and they will give a target to India. So India will win this match with innings. If the rain stops today, Ind has still one more day to win this game.
In this test match, only raining gives some pressures to Indian side rather than any West Indies players.
I believe, another inning victory for India is almost confirmed, only rain could make any chances to that. West Indies must have some senior players for rest of this series to protect their pride at least. Otherwise, 4-0 defeat is inevitable.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:56:17 PM

Now West Indian will be praying for more heavy rain till match will ended with draw result, just kidding if India will get succeed to bowl more than 60 overs than it can restrict the hole West Indian easily, I also think West Indian players are not capable to stay on the crease for a long time.

Now the Odds for Draw @7 and India @1.07. Because just in 15 overs of play Indian bowlers picks Wi 4 main batsman wickets, So i think for India one more session is enough to pick remaining wickets. So this match will end today. Let's see what happen.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:50:24 PM

Rain is saving WI from a big defeat in this game.This match would of been all over by now if it wasn't for the rain delays and like I said it would of ended on day 4 but lucky for the WI they survive another day. If the rain stays away I think India will finish the WI off in no time and the odds of $1.07 are very good and well worth it if the rain stays away as I can't see the WI survive a whole day batting with just 6 wickets in hand.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:41:55 AM

Rain is saving WI from a big defeat in this game.This match would of been all over by now if it wasn't for the rain delays and like I said it would of ended on day 4 but lucky for the WI they survive another day. If the rain stays away I think India will finish the WI off in no time and the odds of $1.07 are very good and well worth it if the rain stays away as I can't see the WI survive a whole day batting with just 6 wickets in hand.

Now tough to guess the result of this match now because they are still expecting some rain tomorrow also. If that happen WI will be happy to draw this match and India will be disappointed very much and also who ever bet money on India to win also will upset a lot. That's why I always say we need some luck to win even in sports betting.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:49:11 AM

Today 3rd test match between England vs Pakistan will start. Now this test series is drawn, and this match will decide the winner of this series. Based on last test match, if pitch supports fast bowling than mostly Pakistan will lose this match and I don't expect any spin helping pitch for England cricket board.

Now tough to guess the result of this match now because they are still expecting some rain tomorrow also. If that happen WI will be happy to draw this match and India will be disappointed very much and also who ever bet money on India to win also will upset a lot. That's why I always say we need some luck to win even in sports betting.

It looks like WI is very lucky if match ends in a draw. Already two days match was spoiled by rain. Luckily I didn't bet on this match.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:08:45 AM

Today 3rd test match between England vs Pakistan will start. Now this test series is drawn, and this match will decide the winner of this series. Based on last test match, if pitch supports fast bowling than mostly Pakistan will lose this match and I don't expect any spin helping pitch for England cricket board.

It looks like WI is very lucky if match ends in a draw. Already two days match was spoiled by rain. Luckily I didn't bet on this match.

It looks by mistake England cricket association gave a spin pitch for test match and after that big loss, I don't think they will repeat same mistake again. I hope this pitch also will be similar to a second test match, and England bowlers will take the Pakistan batsman weakness to face fast bowling.

India VS WI match - I still feel India may win this match. Maybe rain may stop, and match will begin tomorrow.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:13:50 AM

India VS WI match - I still feel India may win this match. Maybe rain may stop, and match will begin tomorrow.

let me follow this mate i guess you know better than me, i just wants to bet for some btc and i see your post so regardless if what will happen
i will try to follow this pick, thank you and hope india will fight better in this game. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:19:52 AM

let me follow this mate i guess you know better than me, i just wants to bet for some btc and i see your post so regardless if what will happen
i will try to follow this pick, thank you and hope india will fight better in this game. good luck
Tomorrow's weather is expected to be much better, with no rain expected, SO match will start at in time. And the total overs increased to 98 overs. For Indian bowlers, This is enough to win this game.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:58:22 AM

Tomorrow's weather is expected to be much better, with no rain expected, SO match will start at in time. And the total overs increased to 98 overs. For Indian bowlers, This is enough to win this game.

I agree and if there is no rain expected then for sure I think India will win the game within the 98 overs scheduled to be bowled. I think they will get it done within the first 50 overs and maybe India will win the match before lunch. Let's be honest India should be winning if there is no rain for the final day.

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: