Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:03:54 PM

Sri Lanka struggling very hard to defend this target but it looking difficult task for bowlers to stop the batsmen to make the runs there, if Sri Lanka will pick 3 more wickets before 130 runs than it can make comeback to this match, but Australia is playing very sensible cricket at the moment and getting it very close to the target.
After all drama finally Aus won the match by three wickets. This was a very low scoring match, But AUS batsman easily chases the target and won the game. Now they are in the lead by 1 - 0 in this series. Again SL batsman failed to make a good score, So aus won the game easily. After a bad Test series, this was a good start from Aus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:55:01 PM

If Sri Lanka could succeed to post 250 runs than there would different story but Australia played much better and won this match by 3 wickets, in ODI Australia is more strong side and it proved that it can win on that kind of pitch too.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 11:58:04 PM

As I said in a previous post in this topic that Australia will bounce back in the ODI's and they have just done that winning easily in the end with 3 wickets in hand and with 3 overs to spare. The middle order batted very well with all batsman getting a start, also Finch batted very well to get a half century and same for Smith. Great win by Australia and what made it even sweeter for me was that I put a bet on Australia to win @ 1.42

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:19:27 AM

If the rain had not spoiled all these matches, India would have been a good call to take this series with a 4-0.  Unfortunately, because of the rain, this is not possible right now.  Maybe next year India!  At least you are going home with the win!!  Good job, would have never called that one.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:05:55 AM

If the rain had not spoiled all these matches, India would have been a good call to take this series with a 4-0.  Unfortunately, because of the rain, this is not possible right now.  Maybe next year India!  At least you are going home with the win!!  Good job, would have never called that one.

I think because of this match no result no India will not be in the first position in test ranking. It may slip to second spot otherwise they might have reached the top spot in points table. Bad weather/rain has spoiled few matches in last week even NZ vs SA match also called off for the day without a ball bowled today due to heavy rain.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:30:39 AM

I think you wrong mate, suppose India win this match means they take this series with 3 - 0, Because 2nd test match it was Draw. India won 1st and 3rd test matches.

I think because of this match no result no India will not be in the first position in test ranking. It may slip to second spot otherwise they might have reached the top spot in points table. Bad weather/rain has spoiled few matches in last week even NZ vs SA match also called off for the day without a ball bowled today due to heavy rain.
Yes, Rain grabs first position from India and giving it to Pakistan. They are lucky after a long time they are going to first position in ICC Test ranking.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:27:06 AM

I think you wrong mate, suppose India win this match means they take this series with 3 - 0, Because 2nd test match it was Draw. India won 1st and 3rd test matches.

Yes, Rain grabs first position from India and giving it to Pakistan. They are lucky after a long time they are going to first position in ICC Test ranking.
The two big matches India vs West Indies and New Zealand vs. Sout Africa, Matches washed out with rain. It is big to lose for teams and also gamblers. I thought to make some money in these match, but my bad luck game is not starting since last two days.

Yes, this is very disappointing news for Indian fans. Because the enemy team Pakistan is going to take the 1st position in Test cricket.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:13:19 AM

The two big matches India vs West Indies and New Zealand vs. Sout Africa, Matches washed out with rain. It is big to lose for teams and also gamblers. I thought to make some money in these match, but my bad luck game is not starting since last two days.

Yes, this is very disappointing news for Indian fans. Because the enemy team Pakistan is going to take the 1st position in Test cricket.

Ya it is true that due to Rain, Pakistan gained the momentum and took the 1st position in test cricket table. India vs WI game is totally washed out and now

SA vs NZ game is also almost on the same track, but the pitch is showing lot of swing so if they get 4th and 5th day play then also we can see the result of this test match. Hope that their will be main on 4th and 5th day as i am expecting NZ to win this test match.

Australia played a super game and won the first odi and showed that they are the No.1 team in Odi to beat them it is hard.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:44:59 AM

Politics is completely different from sports. There is no enemy in sports only opponent.
So, there is nothing to worry for Indian cricket fans for Pakistan team is going to take number one test cricket ranking position in ICC rating. But it is too sad for India because their chances to continue as number one ranked team were denied by rain and insufficient covers in  Port of Spain cricket Stadium.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:10:21 AM

Both test matches India vs Sri Lanka and South Africa vs New Zealand heading towards draw because rain is playing major role, India will get frustrated due to rain because their eye was on set the new record and get more points by winning this match against weak West Indian team.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:22:19 AM

Both test matches India vs Sri Lanka and South Africa vs New Zealand heading towards draw because rain is playing major role, India will get frustrated due to rain because their eye was on set the new record and get more points by winning this match against weak West Indian team.
Well I think you got it wrong , its India vs WI , playing in WI . SL are playing against Aussies . Yes they will be dissapointed , three matches result ended up being draw solely because of rain . but I think Indians will be happy because they won the series. Looking forward for their matches in America .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:41:08 AM

New Zealand got helped by rain, 2 early wickets down but still it has plenty of great players who can support the team to tackle the situation. I think rain will not let the game to be completed and we will have drawn match. India vs West Indies has suffered a lot by rains. Australia finally won as were expectations though pitch was difficult for both sides. Sri Lanka needs to work hard in one day international format to compete Australia. This series will not be easy for Sri Lanka.
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

New Zealand got helped by rain, 2 early wickets down but still it has plenty of great players who can support the team to tackle the situation. I think rain will not let the game to be completed and we will have drawn match. India vs West Indies has suffered a lot by rains. Australia finally won as were expectations though pitch was difficult for both sides. Sri Lanka needs to work hard in one day international format to compete Australia. This series will not be easy for Sri Lanka.
I am really very disappointed with rain interrupted these two good matches.First of all my favorite best bowler in the world Dale Steyn was making a come back in the international test cricket and was in good form and he taken 2 early wickets just giving 3 runs in his 6 overs spell and i wanted to see him bowl more and take more wickets.I hope in the one day left i see him bowl and take 2-3 more wickets.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:56:30 PM

I am really very disappointed with rain interrupted these two good matches.First of all my favorite best bowler in the world Dale Steyn was making a come back in the international test cricket and was in good form and he taken 2 early wickets just giving 3 runs in his 6 overs spell and i wanted to see him bowl more and take more wickets.I hope in the one day left i see him bowl and take 2-3 more wickets.
Yup very disappoint for cricket fans. The 2 big matches wash out because of rain. And this is so sad for Indians. They had all chances to win this match. But Pakistan good luck so This match ended with Draw. First time in cricket history Pakistan reached Top 1st Ranking in ICC Test cricket. Congratulation Pak.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

Yup very disappoint for cricket fans. The 2 big matches wash out because of rain. And this is so sad for Indians. They had all chances to win this match. But Pakistan good luck so This match ended with Draw. First time in cricket history Pakistan reached Top 1st Ranking in ICC Test cricket. Congratulation Pak.
Yes congratulations to Pakistan and bad luck for India, just because of a match ended in a draw because of rain they loose their no. 1 rankings in test match cricket and now on no.2 after the Pakistan, but there are many more test series to come for India back home so alot of chance for them to come back to no.1 ranking in the world.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:16:28 AM

The 2nd ODI between Sri Lanka and Australia starts tomorrow in Colombo. I think Australia will win again as they want to make up for their test series loss to Sri Lanka. If the wicket is a turning wicket then I think Sri Lanka have a chance to win because in the test series that's what destroyed Australia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:41:43 AM

The 2nd ODI between Sri Lanka and Australia starts tomorrow in Colombo. I think Australia will win again as they want to make up for their test series loss to Sri Lanka. If the wicket is a turning wicket then I think Sri Lanka have a chance to win because in the test series that's what destroyed Australia.

I don't think it will be so easy for Australia to win this match because pitch still may support spin bowling and they will have a difficult to face SL spin bowling. But they have a better chance of winning one-day matches than test matches. Let's see how they will play.

Also, tomorrow have another first one-day match between England VS Pakistan. I think England may win this match.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:19:17 AM

I don't think it will be so easy for Australia to win this match because pitch still may support spin bowling and they will have a difficult to face SL spin bowling. But they have a better chance of winning one-day matches than test matches. Let's see how they will play.

Also, tomorrow have another first one-day match between England VS Pakistan. I think England may win this match.

Since England is playing at the home ground, they got a better chance of winning this match compared to Pakistan. Not only home field but team wise England one day team is quite stronger compared to Pakistan team.

In another game, I think SL may not give up the match so easily to Australia, but Australia will come back very hard in one day. Hope SL still can upset Australia in one-day series as well.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:23:45 AM

SL is strong in bowling department because all these local pitches support the spin bowling so they may have success in restricting Australian bowlers for a reasonable score but batsman still needs to win these match. But I feel one day SL team is not so strong. Australia may start the series with a win.

England is favorite team to win the match. Pakistan performance is not consistent always, they only sometimes can give surprises.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:10:37 AM

SL is strong in bowling department because all these local pitches support the spin bowling so they may have success in restricting Australian bowlers for a reasonable score but batsman still needs to win these match. But I feel one day SL team is not so strong. Australia may start the series with a win.

England is favorite team to win the match. Pakistan performance is not consistent always, they only sometimes can give surprises.
One day game is fully different we can not judge these matches based on previous games. Because the game will change at any point of time. So better we go with live betting. I think Aus have a chance to win this match. But SL batsman manage to play at least 250+ runs then The SL bowlers can restrict AUS batsman.

Pak vs. Eng, This match is unpredictable, Because yes the Pak team is not consistency in their form.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: