Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:36:34 AM

It was not difficult to draw if Pakistani batsmen were having intention to stay on the pitch. It was looking very good till 82 runs where 2 wickets were down. It is just disastrous  cricket by Pakistan once again. I was having thought may be this match ends without producing any result but Pakistani team proved me wrong. England declared late but they played wonderfully to be able to to win the series.

England would be delighted by this result. They batted for a few overs on the fifth day before declaring.
They definitely would have thought that Pakistan had the batting depth to survive for one day.

It looks like they thought Pakistan might play to draw this match so they played few overs before declaring the innings. But except a couple of batsmen, all others got out very cheaply. All England bowlers did an excellent bowling and picked up two wickets each. It was one of the best performance from England bowlers.

I think this match was fixed. Yes, see how poorly Pakistan Middle order Batsman played. When the score is 80/2, I figured this match would end with Draw, so I placed my bet. But these Pakistan players made my bet lose. Now sports betting also becoming depends on Luck. Congratulation England.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:34:56 AM

It was not difficult to draw if Pakistani batsmen were having intention to stay on the pitch. It was looking very good till 82 runs where 2 wickets were down. It is just disastrous  cricket by Pakistan once again. I was having thought may be this match ends without producing any result but Pakistani team proved me wrong. England declared late but they played wonderfully to be able to to win the series.

England would be delighted by this result. They batted for a few overs on the fifth day before declaring.
They definitely would have thought that Pakistan had the batting depth to survive for one day.

It looks like they thought Pakistan might play to draw this match so they played few overs before declaring the innings. But except a couple of batsmen, all others got out very cheaply. All England bowlers did an excellent bowling and picked up two wickets each. It was one of the best performance from England bowlers.

I think this match was fixed. Yes, see how poorly Pakistan Middle order Batsman played. When the score is 80/2, I figured this match would end with Draw, so I placed my bet. But these Pakistan players made my bet lose. Now sports betting also becoming depends on Luck. Congratulation England.

You cant predict anything when it comes to pakistan team. one day they will play brilliant cricket and the very next day they will play mediocre cricket. by the determination shown by the 10th and 11th  batsmen of pakistan to extend the period of play and irritating the english camp,hats off to Sohail Khan and Rahat Ali for scoring a 50 run partnership for the last wicket. if only the top order batsman could do that,it could have been a draw..pakistan only had to defend less than 10 overs when they lost the last wicket. Grin
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:49:35 AM

England made very nice comeback with its sensible batting performance, now it's back on the track into this match, because Pakistan totally failed to took advantage of lead of 100+ runs there, probably this match is moving to the draw result or if England would get succeed to make 350+ runs than it take chance to win this match by tomorrow.
This match is still alive because England doing very good job they are already 200+ if they add 60 or 70 more runs then they can attack on Pakistan and bring them to under pressure for win this match just last hour of match and England start attack on Pakistan bowling for some good lead

England are now in 236 runs lead, lead above 400+ will be the secure score for england to defend it as pakistan batsman are very comfortable in batting on this pitch but still we cannot totally believe on pakistan as some time they give results which are unexpected. I am with England or draw bet.

Day 4 Stumps - England lead by 311 runs, Jonny Bairstow and Moeen Ali are paying nicely. Both are completed a half century, and Jonny is heading to century. So once he completed his century England may take declare. Then Pakistan will get 330+ runs target to win this match. If it happened then, this game would end with Draw.

It looks like this match may end in a draw because only one day match left and England haven't declared yet. Unless England bowlers do some magic then they can try to win this match . Otherwise, it is a draw match.

In another match between New Zealand vs Zimbabwe second test. NZ already scored 329 runs just for the loss of two wickets, and it looks this match also they are going win with very big margin.

Wow won my bet, just was busy with house work for 2 days so not able to see the result and just now seeing that england won with good margin, i know that pakistan players are chokers and any time they can give surprises, lost 4 wickets for 1 runs in the middle and then they were not able to pickup and lost it.

England now lead the series with 2-1

New Zealand scored and very big score and on 2nd day Zimbabwe played well without losing the wicket now we have to see that what surprise they give on 3rd day. Just now saw that Zimbabwe lost 2 wickets , so my bet on new zealand is going good.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

Craig Ervine just scored his Maiden Test Century and that is his best performance when Zimbabwe much needed this kind of innings, on other side Peter Moor also doing very good job and making this test match very interesting, now New Zealand would be into pressure to take a breakthrough and make comeback to this match, both batsmen are looking very set and playing very responsible innings for their team, I think New Zealand still has chance to win this match.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:01:19 PM

Craig Ervine just scored his Maiden Test Century and that is his best performance when Zimbabwe much needed this kind of innings, on other side Peter Moor also doing very good job and making this test match very interesting, now New Zealand would be into pressure to take a breakthrough and make comeback to this match, both batsmen are looking very set and playing very responsible innings for their team, I think New Zealand still has chance to win this match.
Congratulation Craig Ervine, 115 runs not out. The great batting from Zimbabwe. I never expected this type of Fight from Zimbabwe Batsman. Superbly playing and Peter Moor is got out for 71 runs he missed his century. Now Still Zimbabwe trail by 277 runs. 2 more days left. Let's see tomorrow how the remaining batsmen will face NW Bowlers.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:12:50 AM

Zimbabwe are 305/6 and still need 77 runs to avoid the follow on. If they manage to do it, the match is headed for a draw. A day and a half won't be enough for New Zealand to set a challenging target and take 10 wickets.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:34:02 AM

Zimbabwe are 305/6 and still need 77 runs to avoid the follow on. If they manage to do it, the match is headed for a draw. A day and a half won't be enough for New Zealand to set a challenging target and take 10 wickets.

In this test match, Zimbabwe performance is very much better compared to last one. I didn't expect they will score 300 runs in this innings, but now it looks like they can even go 400 plus runs. I think still, NZ can try to win this match if they can pickup remaining wickets quickly.

West Indies VS India - the third test is going to start today. Based on last two match performance India is a favourite team to win this match but let's see how WI will surprise India in this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:23:10 AM

In this test match, Zimbabwe performance is very much better compared to last one. I didn't expect they will score 300 runs in this innings, but now it looks like they can even go 400 plus runs. I think still, NZ can try to win this match if they can pickup remaining wickets quickly.

West Indies VS India - the third test is going to start today. Based on last two match performance India is a favourite team to win this match but let's see how WI will surprise India in this match.
True  , I hope they follow on , I feel its not that difficult , because even the last batsmen (1oth down) can bat pretty well . Its a great opportunity for Zimbabwe .
Many bettors will be closely watching this match , this is a 50/50 for NZ win or draw.. I go for draw.
WI vs India, I just hope WI fights well right from 1st innings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:25:59 AM

Zim vs NZ, Yes great performance from Zim batsman. If they add 100+ runs to their leading score today. Then this test match will become attractive. NZ will not lose this game. But ZIM has chance to make this test match Draw. Let's see how they will play today.

WI vs. India. WI batsman came form in the last match. So if they continue the same form in this game. This game will become kind of interesting. After game starts, i will pick my bets.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:55:40 AM

Today 3rd test match is going to get started between India and West Indies. West Indies played little better into 2nd match and got some confidence against Indian bowling attack. India is already in leading in that four-match series so it will try hard to win this match and series too. I'm undecided at the moment what is going to happen with this match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:15:15 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 07:21:00 AM by vella85

Today 3rd test match is going to get started between India and West Indies. West Indies played little better into 2nd match and got some confidence against Indian bowling attack. India is already in leading in that four-match series so it will try hard to win this match and series too. I'm undecided at the moment what is going to happen with this match.

I still think India is the far better team and should be winning the 3rd test match. Let's be honest it was the rain that saved them from loosing even though the WI's did put up a fight to force the draw. It will give them confidence in batting but there bowling might let them down and that may bring the whhole team down so it will be an interesting test match but I still think India will win and most likely win easy.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:03:09 AM

I still think is the far better team and should be winning the 3rd test match. Let's be honest it was the rain that saved them from loosing even though the WI's did put up a fight to force the draw. It will give them confidence in batting but there bowling might let them down and that may bring the whhole team down so it will be an interesting test match but I still think India will win and most likely win easy.

Yeah, i also think that West Indies will be win in this match, first of fall it is my favorite team, and if i do bet so definitely i will doing bet for west indies, secondly India has a good player, but they need luck, So let see what happening in this match.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:56:24 AM

True  , I hope they follow on , I feel its not that difficult , because even the last batsmen (1oth down) can bat pretty well . Its a great opportunity for Zimbabwe .
Many bettors will be closely watching this match , this is a 50/50 for NZ win or draw.. I go for draw.

It looks like the pitch is supporting batting so Zimbabwe players are playing so nicely. If that is true then mostly may end in a draw unless NZ bowlers do some magic tomorrow to take more quick wickets.

India is a strong team compared to WI but WI is playing at home so they can give tough at any time so we can decide after the first innings of both teams who can win this match. As of now, I'm going with India will win.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:16:22 AM

New Zealand is still in very safe zone and I think it can win this match, there is still plenty of time left there to make this test match decisive, Zimbabwe was lucky 6th wicket partnership get into good position but 61 overs left for day 4 than New Zealand will add 100+ runs and after get the lead around 350 runs will invite them to chase this target.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:18:42 AM

True  , I hope they follow on , I feel its not that difficult , because even the last batsmen (1oth down) can bat pretty well . Its a great opportunity for Zimbabwe .

It looks like the pitch is supporting batting so Zimbabwe players are playing so nicely. If that is true then mostly may end in a draw unless NZ bowlers do some magic tomorrow to take more quick wickets.

India is a strong team compared to WI but WI is playing at home so they can give tough at any time so we can decide after the first innings of both teams who can win this match. As of now, I'm going with India will win.
New Zealand just started their second innings. They might have a plan of quick runs to set a huge total for Zimbabwe to chase down. But, I too predict this test match is heading towards draw as pitch shows more flatness. But Ervine's century must be a physiological boost for Zimbabwe cricket to perform better in upcoming matches.

India is sitting comfortably as a favorite to win this series. Their prime motto would be gaining number one test spot in ICC ranking as winning this series might get them chances to become so.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:29:35 AM

New Zealand just started their second innings. They might have a plan of quick runs to set a huge total for Zimbabwe to chase down. But, I too predict this test match is heading towards draw as pitch shows more flatness. But Ervine's century must be a physiological boost for Zimbabwe cricket to perform better in upcoming matches.

India is sitting comfortably as a favorite to win this series. Their prime motto would be gaining number one test spot in ICC ranking as winning this series might get them chances to become so.

Yup Now New Zeland 24/1, and New Zealand lead by 244 runs. 2nd session is running. NZ give 350+ runs target to ZIM is enough to win this match. But they should make this score as soon as possible. I think still NZ have lot of chance to win this match. Let's see how ZIM bowlers restrict NZ batsmans.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:07:38 AM

Never expected a wonderful performance from Ervine, if Newzland could not score quickly this could very well be a draw,seeing unexpected performance from cricket too for the past week, first from West Indies and with the help of rain and then from England and Pakistan and now from Zimbabwe,i want Newzland to win ,since i dont want to lose a bet again in cricket Grin

West Indies V India third test starts and if rain does not play a major role,India is sure to win this test, but i dont think the rain will allow that.so i have to wait and see how the weather holds and then i will make a bet
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:56:23 AM

If New Zealand want to win this match than it should post around 400 runs before stumps day 4, tomorrow on the 5th day and last day of the match it could take advantage of its nice bowling attack, Zimbabwe not have good batting line up that is why I think New Zealand can win this match too.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

Newzland need to pick 7 more wickets to win the match with a day remaning ,hope Zimbabwe wont showcase any resistance against the Newzland bowlers,if so it would be a tremendous performance from Zimbabwe.

India is struggling at the moment.loosing 4 wickets for 115 runs.it is really hard to understand the tactics of Kohli, Rahane is the sole batsman in the crease.if they could not post atleast 250 odd runs it would be a disaster. India does have Jadeja who has three domestic triple centuries to his name,but has not performed anywhere near that caliber in international matches. Hope that will change from now on.India will surely miss Dhoni in these sort of situations
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:34:45 PM

Newzland need to pick 7 more wickets to win the match with a day remaning ,hope Zimbabwe wont showcase any resistance against the Newzland bowlers,if so it would be a tremendous performance from Zimbabwe.

India is struggling at the moment.loosing 4 wickets for 115 runs.it is really hard to understand the tactics of Kohli, Rahane is the sole batsman in the crease.if they could not post atleast 250 odd runs it would be a disaster. India does have Jadeja who has three domestic triple centuries to his name,but has not performed anywhere near that caliber in international matches. Hope that will change from now on.India will surely miss Dhoni in these sort of situations
Yup, this is very situation for ZIM they need still 329 runs to win this match and 7 wickets remaining. First innings hero C Ervine yet to bat tomorrow. So if he plays, one more good innings ZIM can win this game or else at least they can make Draw.

India vs. West Indies, After winning toss this is a good start to WI, Picks 4 main wickets for just 126 runs. India made some changes in the team. So let's see how they play in coming days.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: