Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:51:18 AM

Today got a third one-day match between England and Pakistan. I think this match England will win the game because they are better team and more consistent team compared to Pakistan.

South Africa is leading by 372 runs with four wickets remaining. SA didn't play good in the second innings but still their overall lead is good enough to restrict NZ team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:18:02 AM

Today got a third one-day match between England and Pakistan. I think this match England will win the game because they are better team and more consistent team compared to Pakistan.

South Africa is leading by 372 runs with four wickets remaining. SA didn't play good in the second innings but still their overall lead is good enough to restrict NZ team.

This five one-day match series England is leading by 2-0. If they win today's match they will win this series. But Pakistan may also try hard to win this match keep the series interesting. Since England is playing at home they got some advantage over Pakistan and Pakistan batsman are struggling to bat on these fast pitches.

SA may win the test by looking at the current situation.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:23:15 AM

England is unbeaten for last five one day international played. Whereas Pakistan has won just single match that was against Ireland. This is cricket where situation is being checked from match to match. I personally think Pakistan will try to win this match and now with current combination they have ability to defeat England in one day cricket format specifically.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:44:13 AM

I took risk on New Zealand with very low amount just for fun @14.5. I know it has very smart for arbitrage but New Zealand has ability to make comeback to bring some twist into this match. South Africa lost 6 wickets very quickly so there is chance for it will get all out around 410 runs.
This is a good move, it worth to taking the risk. If you lose it's very less amount no problem. If you win, it's jackpot. Nowadays this type of matches may turn at the end of the day. Just a few days back we saw the test series b/w Aus vs. SL how many twists in that series. So same thing repeats here your guess will work out. I wish you to win this bet.

No way New Zealand could draw or win this match, Steyn struck with his very first ball,took Latham and Guptill for golden duck and took the wicket of Taylor the very next over. New Zealand struggling with three wickets down with just 7 runs on the board.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:12:49 PM

I took risk on New Zealand with very low amount just for fun @14.5. I know it has very smart for arbitrage but New Zealand has ability to make comeback to bring some twist into this match. South Africa lost 6 wickets very quickly so there is chance for it will get all out around 410 runs.
This is a good move, it worth to taking the risk. If you lose it's very less amount no problem. If you win, it's jackpot. Nowadays this type of matches may turn at the end of the day. Just a few days back we saw the test series b/w Aus vs. SL how many twists in that series. So same thing repeats here your guess will work out. I wish you to win this bet.

No way New Zealand could draw or win this match, Steyn struck with his very first ball,took Latham and Guptill for golden duck and took the wicket of Taylor the very next over. New Zealand struggling with three wickets down with just 7 runs on the board.

After losing 4 back to back wickets, New Zealand is playing a safe game. Henry Nicholls and BJ Watling are playing the very safe game. If these two batsmen can stick wickets tomorrow half day. This match will become interesting. I think NZ don't have a chance to win this game, but they can make Draw.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

After losing 4 back to back wickets, New Zealand is playing a safe game. Henry Nicholls and BJ Watling are playing the very safe game. If these two batsmen can stick wickets tomorrow half day. This match will become interesting. I think NZ don't have a chance to win this game, but they can make Draw.

A wicket now will expose the tail and i dont think so they could handle Steyn, Philander and Rabada. Nicholls and Watling are doing a wonderful job right now,if not they could have finished the game last session  Grin. Piedt is getting good turn from the pitch, lets see how they will play  Smiley
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:16:06 PM

This is all time high score what England made in the history of cricket against any team. This is amazing figure 444 on 3 wickets. Pakistan can do anything but can not win this match by chasing these runs which is like a mountain. Well done England making history in one day international format against Pakistan. The result of this match can be imagined even now.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:21:39 PM

Can't believe England will play like this and post the highest total ever in the history of ODI, Pakistani bowlers looked helpless against this thunderstorm, I am pretty sure England will win this match like one way traffic because Pakistani batsmen are not into good form and will collapse so quickly.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:21:44 PM

The way English team was playing from the start was seeming that they will finish somewhere at 340 runs. I lost hope that time and went out to do other things. Now when I came back I remained shocked when I saw these scores. Pakistan always was well known for having strong bowling but today all is incredible. There are great innings played by few batsmen against so called strong bowling attack of Pakistan.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:39:14 PM

This is all time high score what England made in the history of cricket against any team. This is amazing figure 444 on 3 wickets. Pakistan can do anything but can not win this match by chasing these runs which is like a mountain. Well done England making history in one day international format against Pakistan. The result of this match can be imagined even now.
Yes, 444 runs are huge score in ODI cricket history. And superbly played by all England batsman. Well century from Alex Hales, And in final overs what a match, it looks like I am watching highlights. Fantastic batting from Morgan and Buttler. They smash the Pakistan bowlers. Now Pakistan 21/0, # overs completed. Let's see how Pak batsman will play now.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:59:52 PM

English team played superb cricket 444 runs are very huge and easily will defended by nice bowling attacking, I think England will win this match 100+ runs margin because high required run rate will increase pressure on Pakistan, batsmen will make mistake to score runs quickly and England will get benefit of this high total.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:18:19 PM

Yes, 444 runs are huge score in ODI cricket history. And superbly played by all England batsman. Well century from Alex Hales, And in final overs what a match, it looks like I am watching highlights. Fantastic batting from Morgan and Buttler. They smash the Pakistan bowlers. Now Pakistan 21/0, # overs completed. Let's see how Pak batsman will play now.
Pakistan is playing excellent fight back innings. Now 11 overs 86 runs but they lost 3 main wickets. Sharjeel Khan played aggressively batting but unfortunately he got out for 58 runs. England bowler Chris Woakes bowled superbly and picked all 3 wickets. I think Pakistan don't have a chance to win this match.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:55:49 AM

Pakistan is playing excellent fight back innings. Now 11 overs 86 runs but they lost 3 main wickets. Sharjeel Khan played aggressively batting but unfortunately he got out for 58 runs. England bowler Chris Woakes bowled superbly and picked all 3 wickets. I think Pakistan don't have a chance to win this match.

Pakistan didn't have a chance chasing 444.
They finally ended up at 275, giving England a win by 169 runs
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:56:46 AM

As expected south African pace trio folds the New Zealand team within the fifth day . Steyn and Philander is back from injury and they seem to be in top bowling form. Exceptional bowlers.

England V Pakistan, did not expect England to destroy Pakistan like this  Shocked the bigger picture is Pakistan gave too many chances to the English players in dropped catches and claiming wickets in no balls.If you give these many chances no wonder world record scores appear  Tongue Mohammed Amir scored a fifty in 22 balls i guess.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:56:46 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 03:08:11 AM by absy

As expected south African pace trio folds the New Zealand team within the fifth day . Steyn and Philander is back from injury and they seem to be in top bowling form. Exceptional bowlers.

England V Pakistan, did not expect England to destroy Pakistan like this  Shocked the bigger picture is Pakistan gave too many chances to the English players in dropped catches and claiming wickets in no balls.If you give these many chances no wonder world record scores appear  Tongue Mohammed Amir scored a fifty in 22 balls i guess.
Awesome match. England played their best cricket yesterday. what  a score.  Hales scored 171 runs,  highest by any England batsmen.  They won by 169 runs.  It's Buttler who scored 50 in 22 balls.

A good start is not enough when chasing a big score of 444.  They need to score consistently throughout the match to win it but they couldn't.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:50:09 AM

England V Pakistan, did not expect England to destroy Pakistan like this  Shocked the bigger picture is Pakistan gave too many chances to the English players in dropped catches and claiming wickets in no balls.If you give these many chances no wonder world record scores appear  Tongue Mohammed Amir scored a fifty in 22 balls i guess.
Awesome match. England played their best cricket yesterday. what  a score.  Hales scored 171 runs,  highest by any England batsmen.  They won by 169 runs.  It's Buttler who scored 50 in 22 balls.

A good start is not enough when chasing a big score of 444.  They need to score consistently throughout the match to win it but they couldn't.
Finally, England won this match by big margin score, and England won by 169 runs. This game expected, but I thought Pakistan would give at least good fight back innings. Except 2 or 3 batsmen all failed to reach double digits. But I really appreciate 11th batsman of Pakistan Mohammad Amir what a half-century 5 fours and 4 sixes. Congrats England.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 05:08:41 AM

Australia can win the series today in the 4th ODI match against Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka will need to win to keep the series alive for them. If Australia can preform like they did in the last ODI I think they will win. I put a small bet on Australia to win @1.71

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:47:03 AM

How pitch was behaving in last couple of days it was obvious that time New Zealand will not be able to avoid this defeat. First New Zealand then South Africa in 2nd innings didn't succeed to stay on this pitch. South Africa won by huge margin. England played superbly Pakistan couldn't do anything except loosing this match.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:56:40 AM

Australia vs Sri Lanka why I am going for Australia is this 4th one day international is this is like make or break for it. Australia will do every possible effort to level the series at this point by winning this match. I have straight on it money line @1.60 still very good odd in spite of two lost matches against Sri Lanka.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Australia vs Sri Lanka why I am going for Australia is this 4th one day international is this is like make or break for it. Australia will do every possible effort to level the series at this point by winning this match. I have straight on it money line @1.60 still very good odd in spite of two lost matches against Sri Lanka.

My prediction for this match is that Srilanka would post a score above 200 runs, got odds at 1.33 and i hope they could score above 200 since they are playing in the same dry wicket they played their last game,which was infact a low scoring game. Srilanka just lost the first wicket without scoring any runs on the board. Hope they will have some partnership going in the later part of  the innings.
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: