Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:40:13 AM

Tomorrow the 5th ODI b/w Ireland vs. Afghanistan. Who will win this match?  Any guess ?. The odds Ireland @ 2.12 and Afghanistan @ 1.66. It's looking good. So I think we can not judge this game until first batting over right. I will go with Live betting, I will not take any risk.

Afghanistan. Should be the favourites in this one.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:52:43 AM

Tomorrow the 5th ODI b/w Ireland vs. Afghanistan. Who will win this match?  Any guess ?. The odds Ireland @ 2.12 and Afghanistan @ 1.66. It's looking good. So I think we can not judge this game until first batting over right. I will go with Live betting, I will not take any risk.

Yes, Afghan is the strong team in this match. But we can not underestimate Ireland. In 3rd ODI Ireland came to the form. If repeats mean again one more loss. So yes we have to wait for a toss. I too go with Live betting this is a good idea. Let's see who will win this match.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:59:15 AM

Yes, Afghan is the strong team in this match. But we can not underestimate Ireland. In 3rd ODI Ireland came to the form. If repeats mean again one more loss. So yes we have to wait for a toss. I too go with Live betting this is a good idea. Let's see who will win this match.
Afganistan is one of the most improved team in world cricket specially in their bowling they have quality spinners and some good pace bowlers as well.
Ireland is good but i will be backing Afganistan to win it.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:06:16 AM

Afganistan is one of the most improved team in world cricket specially in their bowling they have quality spinners and some good pace bowlers as well.

I do agree during world cup we saw how well the team as performed as a unit in the matches and given some tough matches to the best team as well. If they continue playing this way and play some matches against the test playing nation this will help them to learn more and play better cricket.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 08:32:45 AM

I do agree during world cup we saw how well the team as performed as a unit in the matches and given some tough matches to the best team as well. If they continue playing this way and play some matches against the test playing nation this will help them to learn more and play better cricket.
Few hours before the game. Both teams have fair odds. Got 1.7 for Afghanistan win.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:43:15 AM

Few hours before the game. Both teams have fair odds. Got 1.7 for Afghanistan win.
reading those comments giving honest idea to bet with afghanistan odds  quite good for some edge but we can never tell who''s going to win
until we hear that the game was over, let see if my luck will permits me to win for this game, thank you mates to bring your insight regading to this game hope we win.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:21:39 AM

i was a fool that i betted on match to be draw and lost all my 0.1btc.. Sad
But still congratulations to pakishtan..they deserved this victory specially their bowling was excellent..
well Ya , I too thought It would be draw . But then I decided to take double chance , so I bet 1 unit on draw and 1 unit on Pak . Made good profits as the odds was 5.1 for pakistan . Tremendous bowling by them , Yasir was the highlight of the match . This series will be an interesting one.

reading those comments giving honest idea to bet with afghanistan odds  quite good for some edge but we can never tell who''s going to win
until we hear that the game was over, let see if my luck will permits me to win for this game, thank you mates to bring your insight regading to this game hope we win.

Yes ofc , Afghanistan has higher chance of winning this match and 1.7 odds is the best anyone can get .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buddu

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:55:46 PM

Ireland so far is in very good position as of now 182 for 4 wickets in 42.3 overs. I think we can expect final score somewhere above 250 as they have still good wickets in hands with plenty of overs left. Afghanistan let them play first now it is to see if this was good decision to invite them or not. Little bit will be clear even at the end of Irish innings soon.
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

Ireland so far is in very good position as of now 182 for 4 wickets in 42.3 overs. I think we can expect final score somewhere above 250 as they have still good wickets in hands with plenty of overs left. Afghanistan let them play first now it is to see if this was good decision to invite them or not. Little bit will be clear even at the end of Irish innings soon.

Afghanistan has a strong batting line up. They will be backing themselves to chase down this one
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:55:36 PM

A total of 266 runs target will not be easy for Afghanistan though it is also good well balanced team. I personally think when Afghanistan invited Ireland they had different view but now it is serious score which can be defended by Ireland. Afghanistan had to play first after winning of toss. I don't see Ireland letting this match in hands of Afghanistan easily. Ireland will fight to win this match to make it comfortable in coming match.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:17:24 PM

Afghanistan took a very bad decision to go fielding after winning the toss, on bouncy pitches like Ireland have it is much hard to chase target above 250 runs, Ireland played very confident into last match of the series, now it has very good chance to make level the series by winning this match, I don't think Afghanistan will win this match.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

Najibullah Zadran playing awesome and on other side Rashid Khan playing smashing what a cracking performance, this is awesome still hard to predict what is going to happen there, which team will win this match by the end.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:19:53 PM

Afghanistan has already lost grip over the match as with remaining last wicket 48 runs in 19 balls is mission impossible. Ireland utilized very well the invitation to play first by Afghanistan and set up a good score of 265 runs on the score board. I am sure Ireland has successfully made come back in the series now last match will be much more interesting and real final.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:26:38 PM

What a performance from Ireland. This is an excellent comeback. When they gave target 265 runs to Afghanistan that time only I decided this match Ireland will going to win. Ireland bowlers also gave very goos support. Now Afghan need 9 balls 45 runs, and this is the last wicket. So it's clear victory to Ireland.
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:27:00 PM

What is the match prediction for 2nd test between England vs Pak and INDIA vs WI which will be starting soon. And who will win the test series for both the series which will be commencing and one is already commenced.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:14:01 PM

What is the match prediction for 2nd test between England vs Pak and INDIA vs WI which will be starting soon. And who will win the test series for both the series which will be commencing and one is already commenced.

India vs West Indies will start first at 21st of this match. And The odds is India @1.73 and WI @5.6, I think India is the fav team in this match. I don't know how WI will play in test match. Because last few series WI played only ODI and T20 matches. So let's see who will win any guess?

England vs pakistan will strat at 22nd of this match. And this is game Pakistan is fav team because they won last test match. But let's see hoe England players will take revenge in this match.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

What a performance from Ireland. This is an excellent comeback. When they gave target 265 runs to Afghanistan that time only I decided this match Ireland will going to win. Ireland bowlers also gave very goos support. Now Afghan need 9 balls 45 runs, and this is the last wicket. So it's clear victory to Ireland.
Finally Ireland won the match by just 12 runs. Afghanistan last wicket Batsman really played superbly in last two overs. They score 31 runs in just 12 balls. But it is too late. Afghanistan lost his match today. But they won the series. So con gratulation Both Afghanistan and Ireland.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:41:56 AM

India vs West Indies will start first at 21st of this match. And The odds is India @1.73 and WI @5.6, I think India is the fav team in this match. I don't know how WI will play in test match. Because last few series WI played only ODI and T20 matches. So let's see who will win any guess?

England vs pakistan will strat at 22nd of this match. And this is game Pakistan is a fav team because they won last test match. But let's see hoe England players will take revenge in this match.

Excellent odds India is playing in West Indies pitch but still India fav great. But yes Wi is very active in ODI and T20 match, but we don't know how they will play in test cricket. All players are hitters, so they swill stay 5 days and play? Tomo match will start good luck both teams.

England vs. pakistan. I think England will come back in this game, and This pitch will support fast bowlers so England has a chance to win this game.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:57:45 AM

England vs pakistan will strat at 22nd of this match. And this is game Pakistan is a fav team because they won last test match. But let's see hoe England players will take revenge in this match.

Excellent odds India is playing in West Indies pitch but still India fav great. But yes Wi is very active in ODI and T20 match, but we don't know how they will play in test cricket. All players are hitters, so they swill stay 5 days and play? Tomo match will start good luck both teams.

England vs. pakistan. I think England will come back in this game, and This pitch will support fast bowlers so England has a chance to win this game.

Yes West Indies players are not made in the Test cricket. All players will follow hit and run method. So don't know how they will perform in this match. That is why odds also favour to India side. But I think there are significant changes will in the team. Yes because with that hitter's WI will not survive full 5 days. I hope India may win this match.
bithasher

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:59:36 AM

Pakistan has some plus advantages over England in bowling which played vital role in its victory in 1st test match. I think next test match will be drawn as England will come with some good strategy this time. West Indies vs India they both teams are equal and anything can be expected in their match.
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: