Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:24:02 AM

Sri Lanka's run rate per over is very slow it is because of loosing wickets. Australia is playing good with intention of winning this  match at any price. A target of 220 runs will not create problems for Australian team in my opinion. Australia has to bet couple more wickets and is done with this match.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:37:13 AM

Sri Lanka's run rate per over is very slow it is because of loosing wickets. Australia is playing good with intention of winning this  match at any price. A target of 220 runs will not create problems for Australian team in my opinion. Australia has to bet couple more wickets and is done with this match.

Srilanka does not want to loose a wicket now, captain Angelo Mathews is playing a patient game scoring just 14 runs off 39 deliveries, hope he stays in the crease till the end and scores a century, since he is a captain who likes to lead from the front. A well played half century by Dhananjaya de Silva, hope he can convert this into a big one.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:03:46 PM

Australia just needs 213 runs to win this time around,Mathews had an injury and i dont think he will be bowling in this match,which is infact a huge blow for them,Hastings took a personal best bowling figures of 6 for 45 to restrict Srilanka to 212. This is not an easy pitch to bat on. Lets see how Australia bat through in this pitch.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

Australia just needs 213 runs to win this time around,Mathews had an injury and i dont think he will be bowling in this match,which is infact a huge blow for them,Hastings took a personal best bowling figures of 6 for 45 to restrict Srilanka to 212. This is not an easy pitch to bat on. Lets see how Australia bat through in this pitch.
Yes , its a bowling pitch and Hastings took full advantage of it . 6 for 45 is one of the best figures you will see in ODI match  . Although its very hard to score runs on this pitch I think Aussies will be able to win this one . They have already scored 54 runs in 4 overs , Finch is playing aggressively , 43 off 14 runs as I type this .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Australia on to a flying start,Aron Finch is in murderous touch as he has scored 50 runs till now in just 18 balls, i somehow won the bet i made earlier with SL scoring above 200 runs and it looks like Australia will run away with this match,with the way they are playing.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:01:52 PM

Australia was on fire Aaron Finch played very entertaining innings and scored 55 runs into 19 balls, Sri Lanka got a breakthrough by picking 2 quick wickets, but it will be much for Sri Lanka to make them stop on its home ground there and now Australia moving very steady towards the target.
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:42:38 PM

Australia was on fire Aaron Finch played very entertaining innings and scored 55 runs into 19 balls, Sri Lanka got a breakthrough by picking 2 quick wickets, but it will be much for Sri Lanka to make them stop on its home ground there and now Australia moving very steady towards the target.

Australia just need 75 runs to win this match, If Srilanka could take a couple of wickets here then we would see an interesting finish,Australia could have lost their fourth wicket ,Travis Head got a lucky chance as MDK Perera overstepped . If Srilanka wants to put some pressure on the Australians they have to tighten the line and length and stop balling free balls.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:51:09 PM

Australia just need 75 runs to win this match, If Srilanka could take a couple of wickets here then we would see an interesting finish,Australia could have lost their fourth wicket ,Travis Head got a lucky chance as MDK Perera overstepped . If Srilanka wants to put some pressure on the Australians they have to tighten the line and length and stop balling free balls.

Austrailia won the match by 6 wickets. Once again the Sri Lankan batsman fails to score more. It is a very bad performance from SL batsman. Aus got the easy target, and they made it. Aus batsman Aaron Finch and George Bailey played super fast innings. So they reached the target in just 31 overs. Congratulation AUS.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:55:04 PM

Australia played brilliant innings batsmen get started with very aggressive mode and made this victory one sided and also win this ODI series too, that is wonderful comeback after losing test series and it looking it's very strong team in short format of cricket. 
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

Australia played brilliant innings batsmen get started with very aggressive mode and made this victory one sided and also win this ODI series too, that is wonderful comeback after losing test series and it looking it's very strong team in short format of cricket. 
Austrailia is always fav in ODI match. And today's game it was superb bowling in the first half and fantastic batting in second half. They deserve this victory. Yes after a very bad performance from Test match this is excellent come back from Austrailia. And also they won the series. Congratulation team Australia.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:45:48 PM

Tomorrow 4th ODi match b/w England vs. Pakistan, I am expecting one more superb innings from England batsman. The last game they smashed world record score, let see if they continue the same form or not. And how Pakistan bowlers will restrict England batsman. I think England may win this match any guess?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 11:04:48 PM

Austrailia is always fav in ODI match. And today's game it was superb bowling in the first half and fantastic batting in second half. They deserve this victory. Yes after a very bad performance from Test match this is excellent come back from Austrailia. And also they won the series. Congratulation team Australia.

Yes most times then not Australia are the favorites in ODI matches. As I said in a previous post they needed to win this ODI series to make up for the bad performance in the test match series and they would of wanted to make up for it winning the ODI series which they have done easily in my opinion. The middle order has been the rock for Australia through out the ODI series and they stood up again. A great all round performance from Australia and they deserved the series win after a tough test series loss. Congrats to Australia and now they can look forward to the T20 2 match series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:18:11 AM

Yes most times then not Australia are the favorites in ODI matches. As I said in a previous post they needed to win this ODI series to make up for the bad performance in the test match series and they would of wanted to make up for it winning the ODI series which they have done easily in my opinion. The middle order has been the rock for Australia through out the ODI series and they stood up again. A great all round performance from Australia and they deserved the series win after a tough test series loss. Congrats to Australia and now they can look forward to the T20 2 match series.
Sri Lanka is very poor in batting. Because of the excellent bowling, they won Test series that's it otherwise there. Also, they will lose. But after successful Test series I have not expected this type of cricket from SL. This is very sad for SL cricket fans. But Austrailia is playing superbly. Congrats for their victory.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:31:44 AM

Sri Lanka is very poor in batting. Because of the excellent bowling, they won Test series that's it otherwise there. Also, they will lose. But after successful Test series I have not expected this type of cricket from SL. This is very sad for SL cricket fans. But Austrailia is playing superbly. Congrats for their victory.

SL won test series because Australia batsman is not good at playing spin and in SL took that advantage and managed to win the matches. But one-day games are different.

Today got 4th one day match between England vs Pakistan. Pakistan lost the previous match very badly, and I think today also England will win this match
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:30:33 AM

Sri Lanka could end up taking the win if there were more spinners from their side. The Australian line-up was actually really impressive and I’ve seen them playing fiery innings. Aaron Finch is the real damage creator to the home side and I was one of the heavily disappointed home fan. Still, I feel this strong Australian batsmen definitely deserve this win for taking the series.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:35:57 AM

England V Pakistan, this is going to be another battle which will put Pakistan on the loosing side since the English batters are in tremendous form, even the Pakistan fame bowlers cannot restrict them nor their fielding is helping in any shape or form. So this is a done battle and i dont expect a turnaround here. It is going to be an easy win for England.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:40:31 AM

SL won test series because Australia batsman is not good at playing spin and in SL took that advantage and managed to win the matches. But one-day games are different.

Today got 4th one day match between England vs Pakistan. Pakistan lost the previous match very badly, and I think today also England will win this match
England vs. Pakistan, Maybe Pakistan will be back in this match, They are not of consistency in their performance since Test series. So I think this game they will bounce back, but I am not sure to let's see how they take revenge against last match defeat. I hope England may win this game.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

England V Pakistan, this is going to be another battle which will put Pakistan on the loosing side since the English batters are in tremendous form, even the Pakistan fame bowlers cannot restrict them nor their fielding is helping in any shape or form. So this is a done battle and i dont expect a turnaround here. It is going to be an easy win for England.

Another thing to say about England & Pakistan they have a very poor captain who r not at all clever.

Bangladesh Odis n India tour will test England strength.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

There is very good odd for Pakistan to be serious we all are expecting another poor performance by Pakistan but this time they can do different things. England has played a historic inning but these things do not repeat everyday. I will take risk on Pakistan at these odds and if there will be chance for arbitrage will enter in safer zone by securing some profit on this match.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:39:17 PM

You can not be sure about Asian teams what will they do in any match. I will prefer to let the match be kicked off and after few overs will decide to jump in any camp. England has high moral and doesn't have any reason to play loose while Pakistan will try to minimize the effect of huge defeat in last match. There will be many occasion to enter in this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: