Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 06:26:46 AM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, First test match started. Sl won the toss and elected to bat first. But now Sl is in the very Deep struggle. They lost already first 3 wickets just for 37 runs. The match is playing in Sri Lanka, But here also Sl flop show started. I think Aus will win this game easily.

SL is playing at home, and this is a very bad performance from this SL test team. They already lost another wicket, and the total score is just 59 runs, and all top three batsmen got out for a single digit. It looks like Australia may turn this match towards them quickly if SL bowlers don't bowl well to restrict Australian batsman.

So far it's looking good for me as I put a bet on for Australia to win but as we know it's still very early but if Australia can get them all out for around 150, it will put them in a good position. Sri Lanka have now lost 5 wicket. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:43:16 AM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, First test match started. Sl won the toss and elected to bat first. But now Sl is in the very Deep struggle. They lost already first 3 wickets just for 37 runs. The match is playing in Sri Lanka, But here also Sl flop show started. I think Aus will win this game easily.

SL is playing at home, and this is a very bad performance from this SL test team. They already lost another wicket, and the total score is just 59 runs, and all top three batsmen got out for a single digit. It looks like Australia may turn this match towards them quickly if SL bowlers don't bowl well to restrict Australian batsman.

So far it's looking good for me as I put a bet on for Australia to win but as we know it's still very early but if Australia can get them all out for around 150, it will put them in a good position. Sri Lanka have now lost 5 wicket. 

Sri lanka all out for 117 and After loosing 2 wickets early Australia is steady with scoring 66/2 and the rain affected the day and it is called off for the first day, Here in this ground rain is the main problem, but seeing the score even if they get 1 more day they will finish this test match, that much turn is their in bowl, if Australia scores above 300+ runs then they can win this match as Sri Lanka is playing with all new players who are novice to the big teams, just like WI has been suffering
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:44:52 AM

Sri Lanka has become easy target for every team. They are continuously scoring lower against every team. Now 117 runs all out in less than 35 overs amazed me. Australia is little careful in chase which seems the way they took start as well. I think it is another test match which can be guessed at this stage of play when four days are remaining.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:13:22 PM

Sri Lanka has become easy target for every team. They are continuously scoring lower against every team. Now 117 runs all out in less than 35 overs amazed me. Australia is little careful in chase which seems the way they took start as well. I think it is another test match which can be guessed at this stage of play when four days are remaining.
I Think this test match will end within 4 days. Yes, the pitch looks like bowling pitch. And Sl got all out in just 2 sessions. Aus also lose 2 early wickets. Now 66/2 tomorrow if SL Bowlers make Aus all out then I am sure this match will end very soon. But Aus have a lot of chance to win this game. Let's see how Aus batsman will play tomo.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Yup, why Sri Lanka become like this I am not understanding. If They continue same form, i am sure they will come under Bangladesh in ICC ranking. Last series ok it was out of the country sometimes happen, But now they are playing in homeland, here also the same story. This is a very poor performance from SL. Yes, Aus can easily win this match.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 11:16:16 PM

Australia is in a good position to at least score 350+ runs too bad rain stopped play as Smith and Khawaja looked solid at the crease. My money on Australia is looking very good at this stage and I just hope the rain stays away for the rest of this test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:36:05 AM

Australia is in a good position to at least score 350+ runs too bad rain stopped play as Smith and Khawaja looked solid at the crease. My money on Australia is looking very good at this stage and I just hope the rain stays away for the rest of this test match.

Australia last two wickets already and Australia now trail by 51 runs and still 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. Let's see how SL bowlers will bowl today, because if they can manage to all out Australia in less than 150 runs, still SL can come back on this match because for Australia to play the second innings on this ground may be difficult.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 07:10:28 AM

Australia are 146/6 at lunch. They have fallen into a hole but if O'Keefe can stick around with Voges for a while Australia could end up with a 150+ run lead as Voges has been in top form for the past 12 months. He just needs a couple of the Australian bottom order to stick around long enough to at least get a 100+ run lead or even better 150+ run lead is which I'm hoping for as I have money on Australia to win.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:56:25 AM

Australia are 146/6 at lunch. They have fallen into a hole but if O'Keefe can stick around with Voges for a while Australia could end up with a 150+ run lead as Voges has been in top form for the past 12 months. He just needs a couple of the Australian bottom order to stick around long enough to at least get a 100+ run lead or even better 150+ run lead is which I'm hoping for as I have money on Australia to win.

Dont worry mostly australia will win this match, Australia got all out for 203 taking 86 runs lead, and sri lanka are 6/1 down, and right now rain is their , mostly their will be result in this match as still 3 days are left and sri lanka are in 2nd innings. Rain is playing a spoil sport in this match.
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

Having been dismissed for just 117 on the first day, Sri Lanka were looking at a large first-innings deficit only for Rangana Herath and Lakshan Sandakan to dismiss the visitors for 203, the left-arm spinners claiming four wickets each.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:02:46 PM

Dont worry mostly australia will win this match, Australia got all out for 203 taking 86 runs lead, and sri lanka are 6/1 down, and right now rain is their , mostly their will be result in this match as still 3 days are left and sri lanka are in 2nd innings. Rain is playing a spoil sport in this match.
Yup correct Austrailia has chance to win this game. If Sri Lanka Batsman scores well in the second innings. Then this game will become attractive. Anyhow now odds are a favor to Austrailia. Let's wait till tomorrow first session. Then we will get a clear picture for this match. I Think SL will make good score tomorrow.
shashank5119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:25:27 PM

This match is completely in hand of australia because its a low scoring match so even a lead of 82 runs is big enough and yet there is alot of time left in this test match whole 3 days and 2 innings already finished i think this match will last long for two more days so even if one day gone with rain still we will see the result coming in this match.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 12:44:06 PM

This match is completely in hand of australia because its a low scoring match so even a lead of 82 runs is big enough and yet there is alot of time left in this test match whole 3 days and 2 innings already finished i think this match will last long for two more days so even if one day gone with rain still we will see the result coming in this match.
Hopefully there would be a result but still a hard one to guess the winner. Sri Lanka will surely improve their batting this time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shashank5119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

Hopefully there would be a result but still a hard one to guess the winner. Sri Lanka will surely improve their batting this time.
I dont think so their batting could improve much because since last 1 year we have seen continuous poor performance from them even in their home conditions they all out for mere 117 and australia have a world class bowling attack i dont think they will let srilanka score more than 240 this time again..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:41:43 PM

I dont think so their batting could improve much because since last 1 year we have seen continuous poor performance from them even in their home conditions they all out for mere 117 and australia have a world class bowling attack i dont think they will let srilanka score more than 240 this time again..
I feel that this is bowling pitch. So batsman is suffering to score more. Even Austrailia also have world class batsman, But they also got all out in just 203 runs. So Sri Lankan Bowlers also did an excellent job. Now SL batsman wants to do something in the second innings, and Then this match will become entertaining.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

What a toughest pitch that is in just 2 days 21 wickets have been fallen into test match between Sri Lanka and Australia, but Australia is in more stronger position and it has pretty good chance to win this match, I am pretty sure Australia will be into leading position after winning this match.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

Tomorrow There is one more Test match is going to start b/w New Zeland vs. Zimbabwe. Offcourse before starting match Odds are a favor to NZ @ 1.09 and ZIM @ 21. In this Match, we can easily go with NZ. Yes, it is very fewer odds but if you bet Hgh amount means you will get good profit.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:42:11 PM

What a toughest pitch that is in just 2 days 21 wickets have been fallen into test match between Sri Lanka and Australia, but Australia is in more stronger position and it has pretty good chance to win this match, I am pretty sure Australia will be into leading position after winning this match.
Seems now Australia is sitting in the strong position in this test match, but for them to chase down merely 150 runs also would be a very tough task in the turning pitch. Both Herath and Sandakan will test them in their second innings. Now, the big challenge for Sri Lanka's betting lineup must be setting up target beyond 150 runs.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 12:02:27 AM

Australia will be looking for some early wickets heading into day 3 as they don't want to be chasing anything over 100 runs. Anything over a 100+ run lead to Sri Lanka will be tough to chase down on this turning pitch even with Australia's world class batsman. I think it will be a great finish to the game if Sri Lanka can get a good enough lead and I'll be biting my finger nails as I have Australia on to win the game.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:26:34 AM

Australia will be looking for some early wickets heading into day 3 as they don't want to be chasing anything over 100 runs. Anything over a 100+ run lead to Sri Lanka will be tough to chase down on this turning pitch even with Australia's world class batsman. I think it will be a great finish to the game if Sri Lanka can get a good enough lead and I'll be biting my finger nails as I have Australia on to win the game.

Australia have a very helpful lead, but they must be feeling insecure due to the nature of the pitch.
Australia have played really well to get a lead on an unhelpful pitch in Sri Lanka. They should also be feeling happy at getting a Sri Lankan wicket just before close of play on Day 2.

Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: