Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:24:50 AM

West Indies and Pakistan both are very poor in test cricket format, now it is clear both teams will lose their matches by an innings, even West Indies is playing on home ground but totally got failed to take any kind of advantage into this match, on other Pakistan is having trouble to play pace bowler on this fast pitch.

WI as of now, they are not so good in test matches because most of these players almost addicted to short format games and forgot basics of test matches. Also, yesterday Ashwin bowled very well, and they couldn't face his spin bowling.

But Pakistan problem is fast track because they are not used to play on this kind of fast track. So this was expected after winning the first match. England comes up with the fast track to tackle Pakistan weakness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

India vs. West Indies. India won the match by innings and 92 runs. Excellent performance from India. And WI batsman showed very poor performance. The great performed by Ashwin first he batted well scored century, and the second innings picks 7 wickets superbly played. So he got man of the match award. Congratulation India.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:52:48 AM

India vs. West Indies. India won the match by innings and 92 runs. Excellent performance from India. And WI batsman showed very poor performance. The great performed by Ashwin first he batted well scored century, and the second innings picks 7 wickets superbly played. So he got man of the match award. Congratulation India.

WI didn't play up to their actual strength and India performed much better than home team in all departments. WI most players are well used to play Indian spin bowling because most of them are T20 players but don't how come yesterday they couldn't face Ashwin.

West Indies and Pakistan both are very poor in test cricket format, now it is clear both teams will lose their matches by an innings, even West Indies is playing on home ground but totally got failed to take any kind of advantage into this match, on other Pakistan is having trouble to play pace bowler on this fast pitch.

WI as of now, they are not so good in test matches because most of these players almost addicted to short format games and forgot basics of test matches. Also, yesterday Ashwin bowled very well, and they couldn't face his spin bowling.

But Pakistan problem is fast track because they are not used to play on this kind of fast track. So this was expected after winning the first match. England comes up with the fast track to tackle Pakistan weakness.

Not only Pakistan can't face bowling, but most of the Asian teams are not good to play on fast tracks. But somehow they were lucky on the first test to get a spin supportive pitch, and they made use of that and won the test match. But here I think England will be sure winner of this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:31:19 AM

Great match for Indian Cricket Team . Highlights would be
1. Kohli scoring double century ( First Indian captain to score double outside India )
2. Ashwin's great knock ( Century)
3. Ashwin's great bowling in second innings

Also ashwin's record in test matches is great  , he picks up five-wicket haul every second innings he plays .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:17:21 AM

Congratulation to team India for their comprehensive win against West Indies . I was not betting in this match and when you dont almost all predictions goes right.I made 5-6 posts in-play of this match here and all of them are gone right including kohli's double hundred, india to win in 4th day,ashwin would be key and some more all of them gone absolutely right.I wish i could have betted some in this match.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:09:05 AM

Well done India for stunning victory which was obvious after 1st innings of each team. India played with great plan from the start and now enjoying the fruit of that work hard. West Indies is not trust able in test match format specially. Other match is postponed due to weather condition which is good for Pakistan.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:30:38 AM

What I am surprised for is why England didn't let Pakistani team to follow on even there is a mountain of runs. England wants to be sure of its 100% victory by setting up a good total on the score board , this can be other understandable reason. Anyway Pakistan can not save this match by anything. England will make the series equal which means Pakistan in troubles.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:25:27 AM

Great match for Indian Cricket Team . Highlights would be
1. Kohli scoring double century ( First Indian captain to score double outside India )
2. Ashwin's great knock ( Century)
3. Ashwin's great bowling in second innings

Also ashwin's record in test matches is great  , he picks up five-wicket haul every second innings he plays .
Yup, this is a great achievement from Indian players. The captain is very young and energetic player he will not bother about his teammates. So freely he can bat, and teammates also will give excellent support to captain. And now team coach Anil Kumble he is a very aggressive player. Such an good overall team. And also performing well. All the best for next matches.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:33:46 AM

India won 1st test match by an innings and 92 runs margin, India has very good combination for test cricket match, Ravichandran Ashwin is the player of the match for his brilliant ton and amazing bowling performance into 2nd innings by taking 7 wickets into this match.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:09:48 AM

England vs. Pakistan. Day 4th match started England is batting, and now England leads by 497 runs. This is enough runs to win this game but why still England is batting I am not understanding. If England plays full first session and declare means. Pakistan will get 2 sessions today and tomorrow entire day to chase the target. If Pakistan batsman comes back in the second innings means this match will end with a draw.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:18:14 AM

England vs. Pakistan. Day 4th match started England is batting, and now England leads by 497 runs. This is enough runs to win this game but why still England is batting I am not understanding. If England plays full first session and declare means. Pakistan will get 2 sessions today and tomorrow entire day to chase the target. If Pakistan batsman comes back in the second innings means this match will end with a draw.

I don't know why England is afraid of Pakistani team into this test match, I don't know Pakistan have any chance to make comeback because they are not good on this kind of pitch, If England will declare at this stage than it has chance to win this match by the end of day 4, this match will get finished decisive as Pakistan will not survive against English bowlers.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:44:07 AM

I don't know why England is afraid of Pakistani team into this test match, I don't know Pakistan have any chance to make comeback because they are not good on this kind of pitch, If England will declare at this stage than it has chance to win this match by the end of day 4, this match will get finished decisive as Pakistan will not survive against English bowlers.

This is the main beauty of the Pakistan that they are unpredictable, when you think they are not going to perform that time they will show the classic batting, and most of the time 4th and 5th day this pitch dont perform well and wicket is very hard and batting is easy, that is why in this ground most of the game are draw, if pakistan batsman play sensibly they can draw this game.

Congratulation to india for winning the first test with an innings and classic bowling from aswin in follow on second innings taking 7 wicket. WI clearly shown the immature performance from the new players.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

i dont understand why england delayed the declaration..no team has chased above 500 in the history of test cricket.they should have declared 50 odd runs earlier.two wickets down and lets us how much time can pakistan keep on defending. i guess the match will be over by tomorrow second or third session.

Allround performance from Ashwin, scoring a century and then taking 7 wickets to fold west indies Smiley.. waiting for SL and AUS test series..hope that one is also an interesting context as SL will prepare spinning tracks to welcome the AUS
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

i dont understand why england delayed the declaration..no team has chased above 500 in the history of test cricket.they should have declared 50 odd runs earlier.two wickets down and lets us how much time can pakistan keep on defending. i guess the match will be over by tomorrow second or third session.

Allround performance from Ashwin, scoring a century and then taking 7 wickets to fold west indies Smiley.. waiting for SL and AUS test series..hope that one is also an interesting context as SL will prepare spinning tracks to welcome the AUS
Maybe for individual score ? Even I thought the same , there is no other reason I could think of . 500 is the best target for any team , I wish Pak will take full advantage of this and try and draw this match  . I think it is very very difficult , almost impossible , but they can . Misbah must be given good support .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:55:26 PM

England could let Pakistan to follow on but they wanted to be sure to win this test. They were kind having some reservations and were not ready to take any risk even it was clear Pakistan will not win. It is huge winning for England actually Pakistan is not good in test even they won 1st test match. I was surprised to see Pakistan winning even in 1st match how that happened.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 04:21:07 AM

Another interesting match here. Australia vs Sri lanka playing in Sri Lanka with Muralitharan in Australian side.

Muttiah Muralitharan: 'If SLC had asked me before the series to be a consultant, I would have said yes. They didn't want me, and someone else wanted me. How am I a traitor?'

Full Story http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-australia-2016/content/story/1039179.html

Nevertheless it would be a good game probably a draw as both teams are on their fine performance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:55:19 AM

England vs. Pakistan. England won the match by 330 runs. This is a very big win for England. I never expected after the first game win, and Pakistan will perform like this. This is very bad performance. Well, England bowlers did an excellent job. And the player of the match is Joy Root for his double century. Now series equal with 1 - 1. Congratulation England.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:40:59 AM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, First test match started. Sl won the toss and elected to bat first. But now Sl is in the very Deep struggle. They lost already first 3 wickets just for 37 runs. The match is playing in Sri Lanka, But here also Sl flop show started. I think Aus will win this game easily.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:02:18 AM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, First test match started. Sl won the toss and elected to bat first. But now Sl is in the very Deep struggle. They lost already first 3 wickets just for 37 runs. The match is playing in Sri Lanka, But here also Sl flop show started. I think Aus will win this game easily.

SL is playing at home, and this is a very bad performance from this SL test team. They already lost another wicket, and the total score is just 59 runs, and all top three batsmen got out for a single digit. It looks like Australia may turn this match towards them quickly if SL bowlers don't bowl well to restrict Australian batsman.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:16:45 AM

What do you all think about the 2nd Test match between India vs WI. Will  West Indies come back strongly and put a tough fight or it will the same result as of 1st Test match? Will there be any changes in India side and if yes who should replace whom?
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: