Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:18:49 AM

India is on a good position right now. Virat did well and pick up his century. He is on good form.And, After the first Day India- 302/4. Virat kohli and Nightwatchman Ashwin finished first day.overall india put up a good start on the first day.let's see what comes in the next day.

Yes, as of now India are in an excellent position to dominate this test. But we should know, WI batsman also quite good to chase any big total so Indian bowlers also need to put up some good show to win this match. Ashwin is a quite good batsman, hope he can score at least 50+ today. India may reach 500+ in this innings.
Great batting again by the captain . I disagree that WI batsman are good in test , we all know they are one of the best in T20 and are good in ODI . But when it comes to test , they have been inconsistent. This match will either be draw ( chances are very low ) or it will be India who will come out as victorious .
I am going for following bets now
India to score more than 475 in 1st innings , yes ( @2.02) 1 unit 
India to score more than 425 in 1st innings , yes (@1.26) 3 units

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:13:47 AM

India is in very strong position with 302 runs for 4 wickets as finish of day 1, Virat Kohli showed his best skill into this 1st test match and gave his team very solid stand, now India has very good chance to make score very total for 1st innings and take West Indies into trouble, if 1st innings score will go around 500 runs than it will take West Indies under pressure with good bowling attack.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:47:30 AM

India is on a good position right now. Virat did well and pick up his century. He is on good form.And, After the first Day India- 302/4. Virat kohli and Nightwatchman Ashwin finished first day.overall india put up a good start on the first day.let's see what comes in the next day.

Yes, as of now India are in an excellent position to dominate this test. But we should know, WI batsman also quite good to chase any big total so Indian bowlers also need to put up some good show to win this match. Ashwin is a quite good batsman, hope he can score at least 50+ today. India may reach 500+ in this innings.
Great batting again by the captain . I disagree that WI batsman are good in test , we all know they are one of the best in T20 and are good in ODI . But when it comes to test , they have been inconsistent. This match will either be draw ( chances are very low ) or it will be India who will come out as victorious .

I agree the WI are poor in tests but are very good One day and T20 cricket. And I think you should easily win the bets you put on unless there is a middle order batting collapse but I can't see that happening either as the WI bowlers are also too inconsistent. Good luck with your bets  Wink 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:26:41 AM

India has to concentrate with same way like it did into 1st day to put 500+ runs on the board. On home ground West Indies can chase the big total but it not good in test cricket. That is why India can win this match because it has very good bowling attack. This day is very important to decide the direction of this match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:02:44 AM

Both your bets will be win as  still virat is their and the score is 302/4 on first day, India have dominated fully on WI as most of the players are new in WI team and score above 500+ will be good for India to dominate this test match.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:34:13 PM

Virat Kohli batting beautiful again.He has completed his 150 and I hope he gets his 1st test match double hundred.
The way he is batting he will surely reach 200 before lunch session today.
I will be the happiest one if he does because i am his biggest fan.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:38:18 PM

Virat Kohli batting beautiful again.He has completed his 150 and I hope he gets his 1st test match double hundred.

Yes Kohli is playing very good. And WI team does not seem to be prepared for the Test match. It seems do not have enough practice and coaching for this coming series. Only they seems to be T20 champions. Though its a starting 2nd day but let us wait and watch if 500 runs can be achieved by today.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

Yes Kohli is playing very good. And WI team does not seem to be prepared for the Test match. It seems do not have enough practice and coaching for this coming series. Only they seems to be T20 champions. Though its a starting 2nd day but let us wait and watch if 500 runs can be achieved by today.

I would root for India not because of Kohli but because of rising wins in India and their good form. WI is sure out of shape and sure should lose. Lets see how this turns out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:47:54 PM

I would root for India not because of Kohli but because of rising wins in India and their good form. WI is sure out of shape and sure should lose. Lets see how this turns out
West Indies suck ? Really ? After winning all those T20 matches beating India/England,what have you assumed ? Mate,they're a very though team to play against.Kohli sucks and so does all his supporters ,dude can't play for shit and is simply over hyped.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:32:59 PM

Yes Kohli completed his double century and that too before lunch.He is a genius.
First Indian captain to score a double hundred overseas.He is making an habit of making new records whenever he plays.For those who say kohli only plays well in limited overs then see this double hundred in a test match.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:39:09 PM

Now Kohli have scored 200 and still batting and india have scored 404 runs now its lunch if they score full day with more aggression and score above 550+ runs and then give WI batting and do good bowling then they can take this match and win it by an innings now its upto the Bowlers of Indian team to give their performance like what their top batsman have done it. Mostly this match is going towards India or draw , draw because if WI batsman also perform well like India batsman have played then their are more chances of draw.
electronicfactura

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:57:01 PM

Kohli is the man of this test as he made just another good performance  by making 200 runs in his career. India is in very strong position now against West Indies. In other test match England faced very well Pakistani bowling and succeeded to set up good score already in very 1st day on the score board. Both test matches are very interesting from the start.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:09:49 PM

I am more than convinced that England is not going to let this second test match be slipped away from its hands. Pakistani team played good in first match but now English batsmen have good plan to tackle the bowlers. I think England will win this match as already they are in good position in very first day. West Indies as well will try its best to take the match towards withdraw.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:08:10 AM

Why does I feel like it's the best time to bet for a draw in west indies vs India. The wicket's slow, India in great batting form, west indies playing in west indies. And I got odds of 2.92.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:15:29 AM

I am more than convinced that England is not going to let this second test match be slipped away from its hands. Pakistani team played good in first match but now English batsmen have good plan to tackle the bowlers. I think England will win this match as already they are in good position in very first day. West Indies as well will try its best to take the match towards withdraw.

In last match, all top orders were failed to score very poorly and that's why they couldn't put up some good decent score but in this match, all top orders are playing nicely and hope they can easily score around 550+ runs. Later they should pick up wickets quickly otherwise match may end in a draw.

Why does I feel like it's the best time to bet for a draw in west indies vs India. The wicket's slow, India in great batting form, west indies playing in west indies. And I got odds of 2.92.

It actually depends on how Indian bowlers bowl in this first innings. If they can pick up wickets quickly then mostly India may win this match. If not match may end in draw.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:26:30 AM

Yes, i am also thinking the same thing. India is already safe in this match, So now all depend on West Indies batting. If today WI Batsman can Bat full day, then this match is I am sure it's Draw. So better we can wait today up to 2nd session complete, and we can go for this, It is a good choice and odds also nice.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:33:02 AM

Yes, i am also thinking the same thing. India is already safe in this match, So now all depend on West Indies batting. If today WI Batsman can Bat full day, then this match is I am sure it's Draw. So better we can wait today up to 2nd session complete, and we can go for this, It is a good choice and odds also nice.

I don't think India can surely win this match because it all depends on their bowlers now. They should bowl out WI very soon then they can try to win this match. If WI put up some good total like around 400 runs, then this match may end in a draw.

In another match, England is doing good until now, and they should add another 200 runs in this innings to put pressure on Pakistan batsman. It looks this match also may end in a draw.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:09:02 AM

I don't think India can surely win this match because it all depends on their bowlers now. They should bowl out WI very soon then they can try to win this match. If WI put up some good total like around 400 runs, then this match may end in a draw.

In another match, England is doing good until now, and they should add another 200 runs in this innings to put pressure on Pakistan batsman. It looks this match also may end in a draw.

I didn't watch yesterday England batting, and it looks like this pitch is not supporting spinners much, and that's why England can put up such a good total just by losing four wickets. But I feel that Pakistan batsman may not score like English batsman in this match and England most likely will win this match.

India match will know after WI first innings batting. My guess is either it may end in draw or India will win.
crytoboost

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:46:19 AM

In both matches batting first teams India and England into very strong position, India took very good decision to declare its innings into the last session of the day, this is nice to took 1st wicket of West Indies by the stumps of day 2, on other side Pakistan will be into trouble if it didn't get succeed to pick few more wickets into the early session of day 2, Pakistan is not good to chase any target so let's see how they will manage it.
electronicfactura

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

West Indies have good start now as 31/1 and now 3rd days play will be continued today. I think West Indies isn't very weak all depends on how they handle today's overs if they build some good partnerships then they will save this match. At least to reach little bit near to Indian's score to be able to draw this match. All will be clear in couple of hours game today.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: