Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:26:22 AM

Sri Lanka vs. Austrailia. Unexpected result. See here my strategy no worked. I thought AUS could easily win this match. So I bet on AUS, I lost my bet. This is called bad luck. Anyway Congrats SL.

West Indies vs. India. I told you before WI players are not made for test cricket. Now again they proved in a 2nd test match. This match also India is going to win easily. 

This match turned a lot and Sri Lankan players showed extra ordinary into 2nd innings, so that result is quite unexpected for so many people, I also was with Australia because it have more better combination of players but got unlucky into this match.

West Indies has no chance into test match series against India, so I placed my bet on India before start of this match and it doing very nice job.
WI vs India , its easy predictable that India is going to win . No doubts in that as WI poor batting in tests continue and it is really a great win for SL , it will boost their confidence now . After the retirement of great experienced players like jayawardhane, Sangakkara , SL hadn't won any big ones till now . Mathews will be really pleased by this one .
Yes, India is sitting on the driver seat in this second test match at pretty comfortable level. But, daily the morning session would be the key in Sabina Park. So, the result of this test match would be decided based on how India will bat on first session second day. Because West Indies is having fiery attacks with both spin and pace as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:21:27 PM

New Zealand won by an inning and 117 runs against Zimbabwe as expected from the first day of this match. There was no comparison between both teams anyway. Indian on the other hand is doing fantastic work against West Indies as of now 126 runs at loss of 1 wicket in chase of 196 runs. This match is also going to be result oriented and India will be winner of this test match as well.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:52:46 PM

Sri Lanka vs. Austrailia. Unexpected result. See here my strategy no worked. I thought AUS could easily win this match. So I bet on AUS, I lost my bet. This is called bad luck. Anyway Congrats SL.

West Indies vs. India. I told you before WI players are not made for test cricket. Now again they proved in a 2nd test match. This match also India is going to win easily. 

This match turned a lot and Sri Lankan players showed extra ordinary into 2nd innings, so that result is quite unexpected for so many people, I also was with Australia because it have more better combination of players but got unlucky into this match.

West Indies has no chance into test match series against India, so I placed my bet on India before start of this match and it doing very nice job.
WI vs India , its easy predictable that India is going to win . No doubts in that as WI poor batting in tests continue and it is really a great win for SL , it will boost their confidence now . After the retirement of great experienced players like jayawardhane, Sangakkara , SL hadn't won any big ones till now . Mathews will be really pleased by this one .

India are slowly accumulating runs. They know that if they bat for a couple of more sessions, West Indies would be out of the game.
No point in taking unnecessary risks now.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:02:45 PM

Again India batted well and got WI all out with Aswin bowling superb, I think WI called Indian players to just practice for test match, as most of the main players are just playing overseas county matches not for their country.

This game also i India will win with an Innings difference.

On the other hand same like Zimbabwe called New Zealand for the Test Match Practice as they got all out in both innings not able to score a matchable score of first innings of New Zealand.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

Again India batted well and got WI all out with Aswin bowling superb, I think WI called Indian players to just practice for test match, as most of the main players are just playing overseas county matches not for their country.

On the other hand same like Zimbabwe called New Zealand for the Test Match Practice as they got all out in both innings not able to score a matchable score of first innings of New Zealand.
Yup, now India 205/1. A superb century from wicket-keeper K L Rahul 119 runs not out. And great support from Cheteshwar Pujara. He is playing like a Rahul Dravid Because he scored 45 runs from 156 balls. Yes, this is also one side match. India will win this match easily.

NZ vs. ZIM. This was an expected match. Bad luck to ZIM. And congrats to NZ.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:54:20 PM

kohli batting like a beast atm props to him always on top of his game hopefully the second innings change WI fortunes ! Cheesy good amtch to watch tho lol

Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:14:56 PM

Yup, now India 205/1. A superb century from wicket-keeper K L Rahul 119 runs not out. And great support from Cheteshwar Pujara. He is playing like a Rahul Dravid Because he scored 45 runs from 156 balls. Yes, this is also one side match. India will win this match easily.

NZ vs. ZIM. This was an expected match. Bad luck to ZIM. And congrats to NZ.
We cannot call this Bad Luck to Zimbabwe they are almost going to be shit in next few months because they have not enough funds to settle a good domestic set up and Black White fight is also worst for them if they want to alive they need to do some quick work otherwise they could be out like Kenya
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:26:05 AM

India vs. West Indies. Now India is in safe hands 358/5. India lead by 162 runs. Still, 5 wickets are there. So if they put 250+ target means, i am sure India have a chance to in this match with innings. Suppose WI came back in the second innings like SL, Then this game will end with Draw. Let's see what happen.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:24:53 AM

kohli batting like a beast atm props to him always on top of his game hopefully the second innings change WI fortunes ! Cheesy good amtch to watch tho lol

In this innings, he failed to convert good start to big one, but manage adds some decent score. India should add another 100 runs to total in this innings then WI will be under tremendous pressure, and they may try to draw this test match. India spin bowlers again need to show their talent to win this match with a big margin.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 07:49:15 AM

I think the WI v India match will be over on day 4. India just need to add another 150+ runs and I think it will be enough to win the match as it will give them a lead of over 300 runs. And if the WI happen to make that amount of runs India still have plenty of time to win but I can't see it happening.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:20:53 AM

India here heading for another win. West Indies performing poor and the series going on the hands of INdia. A 162 runs lead with 5 wickets remaining. India would bat all day long in the third day and might declare and the end. Hope fully they would not even need to play 2nd innings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:08:31 AM

I think the WI v India match will be over on day 4. India just need to add another 150+ runs and I think it will be enough to win the match as it will give them a lead of over 300 runs. And if the WI happen to make that amount of runs India still have plenty of time to win but I can't see it happening.
Yes, i think till lunch break India will play today. And later it will take declare. 250runs is enough to control WI Batsman. And again this match become one side game. Such a boring game. Test match itself annoying, if it becomes the one side game, then it will be too boring. Yup, This game will end tomorrow no doubt.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

India is already in winning position so it will take advantage of its strong batting line and supportive bowling attack, West Indies team is not ready to play test cricket that is why it is into deep trouble and will lose more like this easily, because India will continue with its nice form.
futurebit640

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:38:15 AM

India here heading for another win. West Indies performing poor and the series going on the hands of INdia. A 162 runs lead with 5 wickets remaining. India would bat all day long in the third day and might declare and the end. Hope fully they would not even need to play 2nd innings.
I think Today India will get all out very soon because, If WI bowlers pick early wicket today then other players are bowlers so WI will take those wickets very quickly. But India has 99% chance to win this match. It all depend on WI second innings. Still, 3 more days left so This game will not end with Draw.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

I think Today India will get all out very soon because, If WI bowlers pick early wicket today then other players are bowlers so WI will take those wickets very quickly. But India has 99% chance to win this match. It all depend on WI second innings. Still, 3 more days left so This game will not end with Draw.

Rahane has crossed 50 and the Indian batsmen seem in no hurry.
If they play so carefully, it is unlikely that West Indies will take the remaining wickets closely.

Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:39:22 PM

You are absolutely right India is going to win this match and Series because West Indies is doing very poor job batsmen doing very poor effort they need some good work in domestic for bringing back glorious days otherwise they are going to end like Zimbabwe
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

If they play so carefully, it is unlikely that West Indies will take the remaining wickets closely.

India lost 1 more wicket now 425/6. Wriddhiman Saha got out for 47 runs. Ajinkya Rahane still playing and scored 74 runs. He is heading to one more century.  India lead by 229 runs, So I think India will not take declare, they will play until they get all out. So let's see now how quick WI bowlers can take India bottom players wickets.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:59:09 AM

India lost 1 more wicket now 425/6. Wriddhiman Saha got out for 47 runs. Ajinkya Rahane still playing and scored 74 runs. He is heading to one more century.  India lead by 229 runs, So I think India will not take declare, they will play until they get all out. So let's see now how quick WI bowlers can take India bottom players wickets.

India is leading by 304 runs with one wicket remaining in the 1st innings and India has declared the first inning for 500 runs in total. Good news for West Indies, not so good for India. Today's play has been called off due to light was just not good enough to resume the game. So the game will start early tomorrow. Now India needs to quickly all out WI to win this match otherwise match may end in a draw.
futurebit640

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:38:56 AM

India lost 1 more wicket now 425/6. Wriddhiman Saha got out for 47 runs. Ajinkya Rahane still playing and scored 74 runs. He is heading to one more century.  India lead by 229 runs, So I think India will not take declare, they will play until they get all out. So let's see now how quick WI bowlers can take India bottom players wickets.

India is leading by 304 runs with one wicket remaining in the 1st innings and India has declared the first inning for 500 runs in total. Good news for West Indies, not so good for India. Today's play has been called off due to light was just not good enough to resume the game. So the game will start early tomorrow. Now India needs to quickly all out WI to win this match otherwise match may end in a draw.

Today bad weather spoiled Indias plan to win this match by a big margin. As you said, WI may be lucky if tomorrow also match stopped due to bad weather. Now Indian bowlers will be under pressure to pick up wickets fast to win this match and may this match also end in draw.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:41:58 AM

Today bad weather spoiled Indias plan to win this match by a big margin. As you said, WI may be lucky if tomorrow also match stopped due to bad weather. Now Indian bowlers will be under pressure to pick up wickets fast to win this match and may this match also end in draw.

No from the beginning of this match Rain is interrupting the game. But it not spoiled the full day. So I think today same thing repeat. Indian bowlers don't need much time to pick WI players wicket. The match result should be fixed India will win. But today or Tomorrow don't know. Let's see how Wi batsmans will play today.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: