Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589072 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

I am gonna place my bets on RPS to be in top 4 . The odds are good ( @2.1 in Directbet ) and I guess Dhoni , Steve have good enough players to make it to top 4 .

I think RCB, PUNE and MUMBAI, any of one team is going to win this tournament. But many gamblers put hopes on RCB they got strong batting lineup. And they can chase any big target that much capacity they have. But in IPL we can not guess who will win and who will lose.
With Chennai super kings gone ,i do think that RCB has the advantage to win the tournament as they have a very good team and the main reason is because Virat Kohli is the captain ,when Dhoni was in the helm of things for Chennai it was a really strong team and they have won many tournaments and with Virat being the Indian captain the focus will shift to him,majority of the players will be missing this IPL due to injury,hope it is a good one for the gamblers.
Don't think like just because of Virat people like RCB, and they got ABD and Gayle world top class batsman are in the same team that is why RCB is a strong team in this season. And CSK team players splits into 2 teams Pune and Gujarat. So these two teams become little weak in this season. RCB reached a couple of finals, but they failed to raise this IPL cup. I think this time they chance  to rain IPL cup.
Right , the main reason is because of the bowling attack which is very poor when compared to other teams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vyrez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:58:26 PM

Todays match between SA vs NZ was interesting , won the toss and batted first SA was slow in starting then they started the score, in between the batting was good that 300+ score was achieveable but at the end they were able to score only 283.

284 tagrget given to NZ to win. In the starting batting was slow and they lost first wicket in 5 overs itself, then 2nd pair done some good job but as usual middel order and the tail did not perform the game and at last NZ lost the match.

South Africa won the match and with that they won the series with 2-1 Smiley
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

I'm still waiting to see the players in Gujarat and Pune and how they are planning their game this time. I was disappointed with Pune last season but they still managed to make a decent exit from the tour while Gujarat's fate was also the same. I'll be supporting KKR and Pune this time. KKR has always proved to be a competing team and have won twice.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

Bangladesh was looking too good in the powerplay but then SL came back very well by picking up  3 consecutive wickets . I have a bet on over 152 runs @1.8 , lets see if they can pull it off .

I'm still waiting to see the players in Gujarat and Pune and how they are planning their game this time. I was disappointed with Pune last season but they still managed to make a decent exit from the tour while Gujarat's fate was also the same. I'll be supporting KKR and Pune this time. KKR has always proved to be a competing team and have won twice.
I would love to see Gujarat play well too because Raina has the capacity to lead the team well , last time they started off well but then they lost many matches . Hope they play consistently this time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

Bangladesh was looking too good in the powerplay but then SL came back very well by picking up  3 consecutive wickets . I have a bet on over 152 runs @1.8 , lets see if they can pull it off .

I would love to see Gujarat play well too because Raina has the capacity to lead the team well , last time they started off well but then they lost many matches . Hope they play consistently this time.

As assumed Sri Lanka got the victory.
Well, Indian premier league is here. A heaven for gamblers​to bet on for a full season.
Although there are so many injuries, my bet will most probably be on RCB for tomorrow's match. Hope they'll win the opener.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:36:23 PM

Well, Indian premier league is here. A heaven for gamblers​to bet on for a full season.
Although there are so many injuries, my bet will most probably be on RCB for tomorrow's match. Hope they'll win the opener.
We saw some steady performance from Bangladesh in the test series and one day series and it was not an easy pick when it comes to T20s considering the recent form of both teams,but Srilanka did a good job to restrict the runs by taking wickets in the beginning and at a regular interval but Bangladesh somehow managed to score 155 runs but Srilanka batted really well to chase the score.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:31:35 PM

Ya Ipl is starting from tommorrow and almost everyone will be busy for 50+ days, and about first match RCB are always big names but not giving performance. Keep in mind dont ever sit on one team winning , one simple rule lay low and when ever you get opp team low just lay it and make both side book as dont know when they will ditch you.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Ya Ipl is starting from tommorrow and almost everyone will be busy for 50+ days, and about first match RCB are always big names but not giving performance. Keep in mind dont ever sit on one team winning , one simple rule lay low and when ever you get opp team low just lay it and make both side book as dont know when they will ditch you.
Hope it will be a good fifty days of good cricket and hope it will be good times for gamblers ,RCB always chocked when it mattered in the past even with a really strong team but this time around there are many changes in general as some teams are banned and Kohli is now one of the worlds best player and the captain of India,so i think that things will be different this time around,lets see how the opening match goes and then we will make a decision.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

Congratulations! They did manage to pull it off, scoring 155 runs in the alloted 20 overs. Sri Lanka chased it down comfortably, with 6 wickets and 7 balls to spare. This must be a relief to them, after only sharing the ODI and the test series.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:25:16 AM

Bangladesh was looking too good in the powerplay but then SL came back very well by picking up  3 consecutive wickets . I have a bet on over 152 runs @1.8 , lets see if they can pull it off .

Well, Indian premier league is here. A heaven for gamblersto bet on for a full season.

Today will be the first match between two good teams Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RCB. Team wise RCB looks good, but they always don't perform up to their potential so it is a bit risky to bet now instead we can wait for a match to start. We may get lesser odds, but it is quite safe to go in that direction or bet a small amount to try your luck.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:36:10 AM

Bangladesh was looking too good in the powerplay but then SL came back very well by picking up  3 consecutive wickets . I have a bet on over 152 runs @1.8 , lets see if they can pull it off .

Well, Indian premier league is here. A heaven for gamblersto bet on for a full season.

Today will be the first match between two good teams Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RCB. Team wise RCB looks good, but they always don't perform up to their potential so it is a bit risky to bet now instead we can wait for a match to start. We may get lesser odds, but it is quite safe to go in that direction or bet a small amount to try your luck.

Well the first match on these teams and I think hyderabad will be better than RCB. I don't think RCB will be good at next game and as I can see those risk that they put all the time will brought them losing the match next time. Hyderabad is preparing better strategies as I can observed they were getting improved compared from last histories of game plays.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:07:37 AM

Well the first match on these teams and I think hyderabad will be better than RCB. I don't think RCB will be good at next game and as I can see those risk that they put all the time will brought them losing the match next time. Hyderabad is preparing better strategies as I can observed they were getting improved compared from last histories of game plays.

Since it is the first match and some players might have changed in both teams to it is not a good thing to bet now. Technically RCB is strong because it has got many good players in the team but they always failed to play together to win the big games. So I will not bet on this first match instead I just want to this match tonight.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:05:48 AM

IPL is going to start today from 8PM IST. All eyes on todays match between Hyderabad vs Bangalore. It will be played in Hyderabad 's home ground and they are the winner of last IPL. Kohli is not playing today's match.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:34:41 AM

IPL is going to start today from 8PM IST. All eyes on todays match between Hyderabad vs Bangalore. It will be played in Hyderabad 's home ground and they are the winner of last IPL. Kohli is not playing today's match.

RCB never had a good bowling squad, on that there will be no Virat, no Rahul, no sarfaraz for the match. I think the chances of RCB in the first match is very less as the defending champions are much stronger.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

absy
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

RCB never had a good bowling squad, on that there will be no Virat, no Rahul, no sarfaraz for the match. I think the chances of RCB in the first match is very less as the defending champions are much stronger.
Well you left out one of the most dangerous batsmen in RCB , ABD too . All are out because of injury but still Gayle and Watson can make their mark on the match but I am with SRH to win the match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:42:24 AM

Well you left out one of the most dangerous batsmen in RCB , ABD too . All are out because of injury but still Gayle and Watson can make their mark on the match but I am with SRH to win the match .
I thought only Virat is not playing, but ABD is also not playing means this is a very tough match to RCB. I don't think only Gayle and Watson can manage RCB batting. Their strength is Batting, but they are missing 2 top batsmen. So Hyderabad has a lot of chance to win the first match. And the game is happening on the home ground this is also one advantage for Hyderabad.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

I thought only Virat is not playing, but ABD is also not playing means this is a very tough match to RCB. I don't think only Gayle and Watson can manage RCB batting. Their strength is Batting, but they are missing 2 top batsmen. So Hyderabad has a lot of chance to win the first match. And the game is happening on the home ground this is also one advantage for Hyderabad.

The home ground advantage will give Sunrisers, a moral boost but don't underestimate RCB. We have seen some tremendous hitting by them on Mami occasions in the past, so hoping for the best but the odds are with Sunrisers right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

The home ground advantage will give Sunrisers, a moral boost but don't underestimate RCB. We have seen some tremendous hitting by them on Mami occasions in the past, so hoping for the best but the odds are with Sunrisers right now.

One thing is sure that today first batting will win the match , because who ever bats first and give score above 180+ will put pressure on other team. So mostly today toss will be important for both team.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

One thing is sure that today first batting will win the match , because who ever bats first and give score above 180+ will put pressure on other team. So mostly today toss will be important for both team.

Though first batting team would have a huge advantage, only if they can score 180+, but its T20, you never know anything can happen. This game Sunrisers might win. But, yeah the TOSS really does matters, usually in all games.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Sunrisers have crossed 150, with 5 overs to ago. With Yuvraj looking in fine nick, they are set for a massive score.
The powerhitters of RCB will have to pull something special out of their bags today, to win this one.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: