Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572431 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

And what´s up with the President not attending the funeral of Scalia? Isn´t it a matter of routine for presidents to be present? I mean; these are seriously important people there in the S.C. Problems with the golf schedule?

Obama won’t go to Scalia’s funeral. Here are funerals he has — and hasn’t — attended.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/22/a-list-of-the-prominent-funerals-president-obama-has-and-has-not-attended/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_members_in_United_States_politics#Robert_Byrd

Obama should have attended the funeral. He lost a chance to show he was above political bickering and that he was presidential instead of another partisan hack.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:28:24 PM

At least Obama had the decency to not judge Trump faith.

Seems as usual Trum hasn't the slightest decency. Not surprising.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:28:52 PM

Trump for Pope. Excerpt from speech...

You know, it’s a sad thing to say, but the Church is in such bad shape; terrible shape under Francis. The Catholic Church doesn’t win anymore. We just don’t. When is the last time Catholics won anything? Lepanto? When was that, the 1500’s? We don’t win anymore. But, let me just say, Under a Trump papacy, we are going to win again. We are going to win so much. We are going to win so much you are all going to be sick of winning, ok? But right now, it’s terrible. Just the other day, I see the Pope is praising Martin Luther. Martin Luther! Can you believe it?

(Boos)

Our Pope is over there praising Martin Luther; meanwhile millions of Hispanics are converting to Protestantism in Latin America. It’s true. We are losing millions and millions of people to the Protestants and our Pope does nothing. He does nothing. And I have nothing against the Protestants. Many of them are good people. I employ thousands of Protestants. I used to be a Protestant. But their leaders are just too smart for our leaders. We have people in power in the Church today who have no idea what they are doing. They are incompetent. All our leaders do is “dialogue.” We don’t convert anymore, we “dialogue.” What the hell is dialogue? Excuse me, but shouldn’t we be converting these people? If we have the Truth, why aren’t we converting them? But we don’t convert, we “dialogue”, and we lose millions and millions of these people to Protestantism. They are saying if the head of the Catholic Church thinks it’s ok to be Protestant, why convert? Why do we need to convert? Let him convert. Let the Pope convert. That’s what they’re saying. They’re laughing at us. There is no respect there. No respect. When I’m Pope, they are going to respect us again, let me tell you.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/of-popes-and-populism/

galdur

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:34:17 PM

(Cheers, applause)

Another thing I hear a lot about is 2 Vatican. Have you heard of 2 Vatican?

(Crowd yells “Vatican II!”)

Vatican II? Is it Vatican II? Vatican II, 2 Vatican, who the hell cares. It stinks right? No matter what you call it, it stinks.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:38:54 PM

Unrelated, but interesting. What the heck is this? Pretty weird.

Strange Force Sweeps Over North America

An image taken by GOME shows a strange, pulsing force spreading across North America. What on Earth is it?

http://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/what-on-earth/what-on-earth-videos/strange-force-sweeps-over-north-america/

A message from god to trump and his supportes yo!
I heard jesus wanted to reincarnete this year again just to go vote for Donald j. Trump Grin

The MAGA Force Field...

Sure.

galdur

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:14:56 PM

(Cheers, applause)

I was just looking at the numbers the other day, folks. Before Vatican II – tens of thousands of vocations to the priesthood and religious life in this country, thousands of baptisms, first communions, confirmations. Thousands and thousands of converts. Catholic universities all over the place, and I mean real Catholic universities, not the universities today that call themselves Catholic. Tens of thousands of Catholic schools with all kinds of nuns. There were so many priests the parishes were overflowing, ok? You couldn’t walk down your street without bumping into a priest, that’s how many of them there were. The Faith was exploding, it was really amazing, it was unbelievable. And then…. You have Vatican II.

(Boos)

Then you have Vatican II and they change everything. They change everything! You have the best Church in centuries, a flourishing Church, a vibrant Church, a converting Church, and they change everything. Now how stupid is this? How stupid?

(Boos)

You know people try to criticize me and they say I speak too plain and too simple. Look, I have a great education, I finished top of my class at the Wharton School of Finance, the top school in the country. I have a huge vocabulary. It’s huge. It really is. But when I see something like this, there really is no other word for it. I have to call it stupid. Because it is. It’s stupid. There’s no other word for it.

(Cheers, applause)

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:40:25 AM

Trump for Pope. Excerpt from speech...

You know, it’s a sad thing to say, but the Church is in such bad shape; terrible shape under Francis. The Catholic Church doesn’t win anymore. We just don’t. When is the last time Catholics won anything? Lepanto? When was that, the 1500’s? We don’t win anymore. But, let me just say, Under a Trump papacy, we are going to win again. We are going to win so much. We are going to win so much you are all going to be sick of winning, ok? But right now, it’s terrible. Just the other day, I see the Pope is praising Martin Luther. Martin Luther! Can you believe it?

(Boos)

Our Pope is over there praising Martin Luther; meanwhile millions of Hispanics are converting to Protestantism in Latin America. It’s true. We are losing millions and millions of people to the Protestants and our Pope does nothing. He does nothing. And I have nothing against the Protestants. Many of them are good people. I employ thousands of Protestants. I used to be a Protestant. But their leaders are just too smart for our leaders. We have people in power in the Church today who have no idea what they are doing. They are incompetent. All our leaders do is “dialogue.” We don’t convert anymore, we “dialogue.” What the hell is dialogue? Excuse me, but shouldn’t we be converting these people? If we have the Truth, why aren’t we converting them? But we don’t convert, we “dialogue”, and we lose millions and millions of these people to Protestantism. They are saying if the head of the Catholic Church thinks it’s ok to be Protestant, why convert? Why do we need to convert? Let him convert. Let the Pope convert. That’s what they’re saying. They’re laughing at us. There is no respect there. No respect. When I’m Pope, they are going to respect us again, let me tell you.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/of-popes-and-populism/

Why is it bad to praise Martin Luther? Oo

One of the greatest man ever leaved... Much better Christian than Trump for sure!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:55:07 AM

Donald Trump Wins South Carolina Republican Primary With Huge Lead

Melissa Cronin

20 minutes ago Filed to: TRUMP'D

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump edged out Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to win the Republican primary on Saturday evening, giving us all a little more hope that the country and the world is headed for a slow and excruciating demise....

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-wins-south-carolina-republican-primary-wit-1760336209?rev=1456015330850&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:11:52 AM

Donald Trump Wins South Carolina Republican Primary With Huge Lead

Melissa Cronin

20 minutes ago Filed to: TRUMP'D

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump edged out Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to win the Republican primary on Saturday evening, giving us all a little more hope that the country and the world is headed for a slow and excruciating demise....

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-wins-south-carolina-republican-primary-wit-1760336209?rev=1456015330850&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:58:54 AM

Jeb! Bush Drops Out – “Tonight I Am Suspending My Campaign” (Video)

Jeb Bush dropped out of the presidential race tonight!
He thanked Lindsey Graham for his help. Jeb finished in fourth, maybe fifth tonight in South Carolina.
He thanked his mother and brother who came to help out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9TH3eaqiFQ

galdur

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:13:25 AM

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
People (pundits) gave me no chance in South Carolina. Now it looks like a possible win. I would be happy with a one vote victory! (HOPE)

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:18:21 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 04:34:44 AM by Spendulus

Why is it bad to praise Martin Luther? Oo

One of the greatest man ever leaved... Much better Christian than Trump for sure!
Yeah, you gotta hand it to Luther.

Nailed those nine rats to the church door way back then.  RaTs, I say.  Yeah they had fancier names for the back then, theocrats, theo crits, something or other, does not matter.  They were live, squirming RATS, I say.

And today?

Superman's arch enemy - Luther.

Now is that cool or not?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:03:22 AM

Trump will be quite happy with the results. He has gained all the 44 delegates declared so far, from South Carolina. The primaries in SC followed the "winner takes all" methodology, so everyone else got ZERO delegates. His next challenge will be to win the Nevada caucus on February 23. It will be tough. Jeb has dropped out of the race. So his votes will go to Rubio, and to a smaller extent to Kasich and Carson.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

Trump will be quite happy with the results. He has gained all the 44 delegates declared so far, from South Carolina. The primaries in SC followed the "winner takes all" methodology, so everyone else got ZERO delegates. His next challenge will be to win the Nevada caucus on February 23. It will be tough. Jeb has dropped out of the race. So his votes will go to Rubio, and to a smaller extent to Kasich and Carson.

Just hope Trump will win the first step. Then Bernie Sanders will crush him ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:31:18 PM

At least Obama had the decency to not judge Trump faith.

Seems as usual Trum hasn't the slightest decency. Not surprising.

Trump is a dumbass. He doesn't care for respect.

PARADICE.io

galdur

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:35:07 PM

The house will win, strangely enough. When there´s a will there´s a win. Super delagates will carry the day any which way.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:02:23 PM

^^^^ Super-delegates does not guarantee a win for Hillary. But they make it almost impossible for anyone else to win the Democrat primary. On top of that, the African Americans as a block refuse to vote for Sanders. This means that he is a toast in all of the Southern states. Anyway... good news for Trump. To be honest, if Sanders is the Democrat candidate, then Trump is having ZERO chance for a victory in the POTUS elections.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:02:46 PM

Jeb! Bush Drops Out – “Tonight I Am Suspending My Campaign” (Video)

Jeb Bush dropped out of the presidential race tonight!
He thanked Lindsey Graham for his help. Jeb finished in fourth, maybe fifth tonight in South Carolina.
He thanked his mother and brother who came to help out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9TH3eaqiFQ

You Can't Stump the Trump Volume 16 (House of Guac)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4Ct-eRoB0

You Can't Stump the Trump Volume 17 (Goodbye, Guac Merchant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkxJu8WiE4

Grin Cheesy Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

You dream too much. I must admit that against Bernie, Trump has got hardly any chance. The youth are solidly behind him, and in a hypothetical match-up between the two Bernie carries all the major demographic groups with the exception of the White Evangelical Christians.

But it is impossible for Bernie to win the Democrat nomination. Things will become a bit more clearer once the Southern states award 70% to 80% of their delegates to Hitlery Clinton.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: