Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572432 times)
wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:40:29 PM

I think Trump has surpassed all expectations.  It was fun going and looking at some of the early posts here.  A lot of people were surprised but with two wins in Trump is easy favorite to win nomination.

Have to agree though, don't see how Trump beats Clinton or Sanders, though it will at least be a fun campaign to watch.

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:51:43 PM

Have to agree though, don't see how Trump beats Clinton or Sanders, though it will at least be a fun campaign to watch.

In all possibility, Trump will win against Hillary Clinton. Hillary's support levels have been falling over the past 12 months, while Trump is attracting more and more support. If Hitlery wins the Democrat nomination, then a lot of Democrat voters are going to stay at home and refrain from voting, especially the white males and the youth.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:03:07 PM

^^^^ Super-delegates does not guarantee a win for Hillary. But they make it almost impossible for anyone else to win the Democrat primary. On top of that, the African Americans as a block refuse to vote for Sanders. This means that he is a toast in all of the Southern states. Anyway... good news for Trump. To be honest, if Sanders is the Democrat candidate, then Trump is having ZERO chance for a victory in the POTUS elections.

Wall Street, the war industry, garbage media, useful idiots and outright morons are united behind Hillary. I don´t see how that soup can be defeated.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:34:11 PM

Up like reddit for Trump

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Smiley

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:21:33 PM

The house will win, strangely enough. When there´s a will there´s a win. Super delagates will carry the day any which way.

This is sad. Not American but I like Sanders a lot!

He's the only one with 2 bit of brain!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:26:29 PM

When are the other candidates going to figure it out, America is sick and tired of cookie cutter political rhetoric. They are tired of politicians who make promises they cannot keep. They can see through stupid candidates BS and campaign lies.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:42:38 AM

Trump will be quite happy with the results. He has gained all the 44 delegates declared so far, from South Carolina. The primaries in SC followed the "winner takes all" methodology, so everyone else got ZERO delegates. His next challenge will be to win the Nevada caucus on February 23. It will be tough. Jeb has dropped out of the race. So his votes will go to Rubio, and to a smaller extent to Kasich and Carson.

Just hope Trump will win the first step. Then Bernie Sanders will crush him ^^

By vomiting cheetos?

galdur

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:57:06 AM

Winter is Trumping

Published on Feb 20, 2016
Armed with a Valyrian steel sword named Deal-Maker, Donald Trump embarks on a quest through Westeros to take care its border policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:17:58 AM

Trump will be quite happy with the results. He has gained all the 44 delegates declared so far, from South Carolina. The primaries in SC followed the "winner takes all" methodology, so everyone else got ZERO delegates. His next challenge will be to win the Nevada caucus on February 23. It will be tough. Jeb has dropped out of the race. So his votes will go to Rubio, and to a smaller extent to Kasich and Carson.

Just hope Trump will win the first step. Then Bernie Sanders will crush him ^^

By vomiting cheetos?

Mac and cheese

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:07:14 PM

https://twitter.com/dennisrodman/status/624651124545581056

Dennis Rodman Verified account
‏@dennisrodman

@realDonaldTrump has been a great friend for many years. We don't need another politician, we need a businessman like Mr. Trump! Trump 2016

galdur

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:01:35 PM

It's a Sad Day in Bushville

Shortly after Jeb Bush announced his departure from the presidential race Saturday evening, brother George W. Bush issued a statement congratulating his younger sibling on his efforts – and for remaining above the fray in an unprecedented election cycle.

"Tonight I talked to my brother and congratulated him on his campaign for the Presidency," the 43rd president said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. "I told Jeb how proud I am of him and his staff for running a campaign that looked to the future, presented serious policy proposals, and elevated the tone of the race. "

people dot com

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:18:11 PM

Shortly after Jeb Bush announced his departure from the presidential race Saturday evening, brother George W. Bush issued a statement congratulating his younger sibling on his efforts – and for remaining above the fray in an unprecedented election cycle.

"Tonight I talked to my brother and congratulated him on his campaign for the Presidency," the 43rd president said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. "I told Jeb how proud I am of him and his staff for running a campaign that looked to the future, presented serious policy proposals, and elevated the tone of the race. "

people dot com

Barbara bush knew what she was saying. "Too many bush!"
I do not believe she just meant people were tired of the bush name (that, also is true) but as a mom she knew jeb wasn't not up for it.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:01:38 PM

I'm surprised that Jeb Bush did so badly in these primaries.  His father and brother were both president so he kind of had an advantage.  But I guess these are different times and the establishment candidates are no longer shoe-ins.
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

people dot com

Barbara bush knew what she was saying. "Too many bush!"
I do not believe she just meant people were tired of the bush name (that, also is true) but as a mom she knew jeb wasn't not up for it.

Damn! Even Europeans are tired as hell of bush name so I can't even imagine the Americans xD

galdur

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:21:03 PM

Well, it´s a sad thing to have to say but the more I´ve seen of Mr. Obama and the weirdos around him, I sometimes have found myself half-missing Dubya, At least you always more or less knew where you had him. These present weirdos are all over the map and out in space. It´s like orangutangs are in charge of military strategy. I can only pray that Americans will be spared from the menace of Hillary freakin Clinton. They don´t deserve injury on top of insult.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:38:03 PM

Twitter users threaten to move to Mexico if Trump is elected

Twitter users are most frequently naming Mexico as the country they would move to if Donald Trump wins the White House.

An analysis by Luminoso released Tuesday found 75,000 tweets where people said Mexico would be their escape from a Trump administration, according to USA Today. The tweets were among 200,000 “intent to move” posts referencing a change of residence should Trump win in 2016.

After Mexico, Canada was the second-most popular destination named by Twitter users, according to USA Today. Luminoso found that 17 percent of tweets analyzed — or 25,000 posts — picked America’s northern neighbor for a new home.

The United Kingdom came in third, with 5 percent of tweets sampled — 11,000 total — mentioning the nation as a top choice.

Some 5,800 tweets referenced a move to Alaska, while another 1,500 named Hawaii, despite both being part of the United States.

Australia, France, Jamaica, Ireland, Sweden and Brazil were also frequently mentioned destinations for people who would flee from Trump.

Luminoso, which bills itself as an artificial intelligence-based text analysis company, culled the results from 4.5 million tweets referencing Trump from Aug. 7 to Sept. 9.

The threat to move to Mexico carries added significance with Trump, who has stoked controversy by sharply criticizing the country's role in illegal immigration.

He he made building a wall along America’s southern border a major selling point of his campaign.

Trump remains the front-runner for next year’s GOP presidential nomination despite controversy over his positions. He leads the Republican 2016 field with 29.8 percent, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of national polls.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/253717-twitter-users-threaten-to-move-to-mexico-if-trump-is-elected

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:44:13 PM

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:56:43 PM

HappyTurtle

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:01:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/j9ESxqL.jpg
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:02:36 PM

Twitter users threaten to move to Mexico if Trump is elected

Twitter users are most frequently naming Mexico as the country they would move to if Donald Trump wins the White House.

An analysis by Luminoso released Tuesday found 75,000 tweets where people said Mexico would be their escape from a Trump administration, according to USA Today. The tweets were among 200,000 “intent to move” posts referencing a change of residence should Trump win in 2016.

After Mexico, Canada was the second-most popular destination named by Twitter users, according to USA Today. Luminoso found that 17 percent of tweets analyzed — or 25,000 posts — picked America’s northern neighbor for a new home.

The United Kingdom came in third, with 5 percent of tweets sampled — 11,000 total — mentioning the nation as a top choice.

Some 5,800 tweets referenced a move to Alaska, while another 1,500 named Hawaii, despite both being part of the United States.

Australia, France, Jamaica, Ireland, Sweden and Brazil were also frequently mentioned destinations for people who would flee from Trump.

Luminoso, which bills itself as an artificial intelligence-based text analysis company, culled the results from 4.5 million tweets referencing Trump from Aug. 7 to Sept. 9.

The threat to move to Mexico carries added significance with Trump, who has stoked controversy by sharply criticizing the country's role in illegal immigration.

He he made building a wall along America’s southern border a major selling point of his campaign.

Trump remains the front-runner for next year’s GOP presidential nomination despite controversy over his positions. He leads the Republican 2016 field with 29.8 percent, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of national polls.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/253717-twitter-users-threaten-to-move-to-mexico-if-trump-is-elected

Well it would probably be the best thing to do indeed :-/

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: