Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417152 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:07:18 AM

Yes I think so, dollar is going down

How can you be so sure about this? Ane reference on what you are saying? What is it based on? There is not a guarantee that dollar is going down mean while bitcoin price is rise and replace it because there is still many currency that have potential to beat dollar too. So for now bitcoin is still far more to go to replace bitcoin although its price is unbelievable high

Yes, I also believe that the dollar will remain stable, and Bitcoin will become popular. But, despite this, cryptocurrency not be able to replace the dollar. Cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative currency
currently Dollar will remain dominant but i think its dominance will decrease as soon as the number of bitcoin users willl increase it depend on the number of bitcoin users. if people will give preference to bitcoin instead of Dollar then the use of Dollar will defiantly decrease.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

How can you be so sure about this? Ane reference on what you are saying? What is it based on? There is not a guarantee that dollar is going down mean while bitcoin price is rise and replace it because there is still many currency that have potential to beat dollar too. So for now bitcoin is still far more to go to replace bitcoin although its price is unbelievable high

Yes, I also believe that the dollar will remain stable, and Bitcoin will become popular. But, despite this, cryptocurrency not be able to replace the dollar. Cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative currency
currently Dollar will remain dominant but i think its dominance will decrease as soon as the number of bitcoin users willl increase it depend on the number of bitcoin users. if people will give preference to bitcoin instead of Dollar then the use of Dollar will defiantly decrease.
That's definitely a wish and I doubt if that will really happen, you just said that dollar will remain dominant and I do not find any valid reason why this dominant currency will be replace by a non currency. FYI, bitcoin was not recognize as currency by the government as it does not have the characteristics of a currency, it was only accepted as a payment system and as payment system it will not succeed with the support of real currencies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

but, looking at the moment, the use of the dollar is growing, but I also believe that someday, the dollar will be reduced, and over time, the bitcoin will increase, and bitcoin will become a substitute for the dollar.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

Well, I think perhaps more precisely Bitcoin can be accepted throughout the world as the dollar.
No problems with it all, naturally they say it, and I guess it is a strategy that Bitcoin could be more widely accepted by society and all walks of life, we should appreciate it. About time, I would not suppose, see real developments Bitcoin wrote, sooner would be better received.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
I think it will because the price is a lot more bigger then 1$ Tongue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

That's definitely a wish and I doubt if that will really happen, you just said that dollar will remain dominant and I do not find any valid reason why this dominant currency will be replace by a non currency. FYI, bitcoin was not recognize as currency by the government as it does not have the characteristics of a currency, it was only accepted as a payment system and as payment system it will not succeed with the support of real currencies.

People are starting to live more digitally. Personally, I spend most of my day in front of the computer socializing, talking to other people. I don't have that much social life IRL but I have a good one online. We're all connected online. Even some businesses only exists on the Internet and not in the physical world. Dollar can be replaced by bitcoin because of that reason. We're living on the Internet and we need money to spend on the Internet. Bitcoin is the Internet's money.

Bitcoin doesn't have to be recognized by the government to become a leading currency. It's on the Internet and the government doesn't have much power here. Only thing the government's recognition can do is shorten the mass adoption time. Even without the government, eventually we'll get there.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can repalce Dollar soon,but after a long time,this may be happen!
bitbob82

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

I don't think Bitcoin can repalce Dollar soon,but after a long time,this may be happen!
as i study the comments of so many people on that topic and most of the people are agree on the point that bitcoin cannot replace USD. but i will like to add that yes currently its looki like difficult that bitcoin will replace USD but i think when time will pass and when the number of bitcoin users will increase then bitcoin can replace USD.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

as i study the comments of so many people on that topic and most of the people are agree on the point that bitcoin cannot replace USD. but i will like to add that yes currently its looki like difficult that bitcoin will replace USD but i think when time will pass and when the number of bitcoin users will increase then bitcoin can replace USD.
Even almost people and wordwide are using there is no possibility that usd can be replace with bitcoin.. since its a virtual payment just like virtual card that can be use for payment processor online..
Government dont let allow bitcoin since the priority use of bitcoin is anonymously transactions that can be use in illegal and gambling activity..
We are just want bitcoin due to gaining the benefits of bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
I think it will because the price is a lot more bigger then 1$ Tongue

Of course the CEO of Coinbase will say that Bitcoin will be replacing the dollar within 15 years. Coinbase receives a fee after every transaction that a person makes and even from the deposits!

I don't think that Bitcoin will replace the dollar within 15 years, I think that it will help Virtual Payments grow while corrupting the world and the people in it. Why do you think that Satoshi doesn't sign in anymore? People are greedy, people also don't realize that a good idea is a good idea until you discover that it isn't.

Bitcoin isn't all that you think it is lol.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

Even almost people and wordwide are using there is no possibility that usd can be replace with bitcoin.. since its a virtual payment just like virtual card that can be use for payment processor online..
Government dont let allow bitcoin since the priority use of bitcoin is anonymously transactions that can be use in illegal and gambling activity..
I agree. It is impossible for bitcoin to replace dollar because as you said, it is virtual or digital and the feature of being anonymous can be abuse by the criminals. Bitcoin is can't replace dollar also because it doesn't have fixed value which is an advantage and also disadvantage for some people.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:08:42 AM

I agree. It is impossible for bitcoin to replace dollar because as you said, it is virtual or digital and the feature of being anonymous can be abuse by the criminals. Bitcoin is can't replace dollar also because it doesn't have fixed value which is an advantage and also disadvantage for some people.
although it is difficult but not impossible. i think bitcoin can replace USD if all the people who are using USD stop using it any more ans start using bitcoin then it is possible. in fact the number of bitcoin users are now increasing who are giving preference to bitcoin on USD therefore the use of bitcoin is expected to decrease too much in future.
bitbob82

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

i think every thing is possible in this world. in fact  bitcoin can replace USD. because the new generation is now interested in online shopping and other business therefore bitcoin is the best option to be use for online matter and when people will adopt bitcoin so USD will become less famous can even be replace by bitcoin.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

i think every thing is possible in this world. in fact  bitcoin can replace USD. because the new generation is now interested in online shopping and other business therefore bitcoin is the best option to be use for online matter and when people will adopt bitcoin so USD will become less famous can even be replace by bitcoin.

Just do not forget the most important thing - the government regulation. That it can negatively affect the development of the currency. For example, the Chinese government has tightened measures to cryptocurrency
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:56:55 PM

yes that is a fact, bitcoin can replace Dollar but it really need a lot of hard work, when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin. and it is only possible when all the people of the world who are using USD and when all the people of the world have the facilities of using internet and computer and only then it can be possible to replace bitcoin by USD.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

yes, Bitcoin will replace the dollar soon because dollar is not a world money. Though world accept dollar, is not a world money. Many countries use their own money. Dollar is also a money for some countries. But Bitcoin is not a money for any particular country. So, it can be used as a world money.       
No I don't think so that will ever happen because the reason is pretty obvious did you ever use gold to make payments no even though it is used a bit in world economy , so if we don't use gold as a method of payment then why would we use bitcoin as bitcoin was made to replace gold so why don't we just let it be a investment platform only.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:12:56 PM

yes, Bitcoin will replace the dollar soon because dollar is not a world money. Though world accept dollar, is not a world money. Many countries use their own money. Dollar is also a money for some countries. But Bitcoin is not a money for any particular country. So, it can be used as a world money.       
No I don't think so that will ever happen because the reason is pretty obvious did you ever use gold to make payments no even though it is used a bit in world economy[1] , so if we don't use gold as a method of payment then why would we use bitcoin[2] as bitcoin was made to replace gold so why don't we just let it be a investment platform only[3].

[1]

Q: "Why do you think bitcoin will not replace USD?"
A: ".. because gold didn't."

Gold might be one of the major opponents of bitcoin but they are definitely not the same. Gold has a physical form but gold can also be in digital form. We haven't used gold as a payment method because only rich people do. The government uses gold to do large transactions to other businesses.

And by the way, with history we know that Gold was actually our fiat back then (i.e. Gold coin)

[2] Gold and bitcoin are two different things. Just because the other one didn't make it, doesn't mean the other one will not make it too.

[3] No one's trying to take away the capacity of yours to invest by holding bitcoins. We should not dismiss the fact that bitcoin is actually a currency, although it's being treated as an investment by almost all of us.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

justdimin

Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Just do not forget the most important thing - the government regulation. That it can negatively affect the development of the currency. For example, the Chinese government has tightened measures to cryptocurrency
That is true that is why bitcoin can never become or replace the international currencies, because governments cannot control it and its value is not stable and it is not related to any fixed market and that is why they are trying to prevent us from using through making it harder for us to use it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
boyptc

Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

That is true that is why bitcoin can never become or replace the international currencies, because governments cannot control it and its value is not stable and it is not related to any fixed market and that is why they are trying to prevent us from using through making it harder for us to use it.

It's very impossible for bitcoin to replace international currencies and even the local currencies of small country they are not going to let it happen. Because if that will happen they can be controlled by a big or a holder that has a lot of bitcoins stored to his wallet or to his cold storage.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jonny_DD

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

It's very impossible for bitcoin to replace international currencies and even the local currencies of small country they are not going to let it happen. Because if that will happen they can be controlled by a big or a holder that has a lot of bitcoins stored to his wallet or to his cold storage.
Any currency is the blood of the economy of the state. It should be strictly under government control. Let me remind you that the responsibility of any Central Bank is the stability of the currency. How this can be facilitated by bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: