Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169203 times)
Balmtand

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:20:35 PM

The way price has hiked in past few months has definitely proven that this is the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin price will keep on rising in upcoming months. More people will start using bitcoins in future and raise its value more.

The bitcoin price has survived many mini dumps and is still within a small range. It is finding its value.

Two important things will happen in 2016. The block reward halving and the block size increase. Both will raise the price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:35:22 PM

The way price has hiked in past few months has definitely proven that this is the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin price will keep on rising in upcoming months. More people will start using bitcoins in future and raise its value more.
Yes bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day. lot of people are using this bitcoin for there small business it's very easy to transfer money to other account so people are addicted this bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin price will rise with in few months those who are holding there bitcoin and waiting for price increase they must get good profit.
It is good that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is because the world is getting more modern and that it is also more acceptable for Bitcoin so people can buy some good stuff with Bitcoin and that is good.
2016 is a good year for Bitcoin, but you dont know if it will be the best year for Bitcoin.
Yes we all believe that 2016 is going to be the best year for bitcoin. But all that depends only upon the block reward halving. If price hits peak all bitcoin users will get good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2976

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 04:44:44 PM

Yes bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day. lot of people are using this bitcoin for there small business it's very easy to transfer money to other account so people are addicted this bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin price will rise with in few months those who are holding there bitcoin and waiting for price increase they must get good profit.
It is good that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is because the world is getting more modern and that it is also more acceptable for Bitcoin so people can buy some good stuff with Bitcoin and that is good.
2016 is a good year for Bitcoin, but you dont know if it will be the best year for Bitcoin.
Yes we all believe that 2016 is going to be the best year for bitcoin. But all that depends only upon the block reward halving. If price hits peak all bitcoin users will get good profit.
Provably i really dont know if block halving will affect in end of july and base on my estimate the price will increase more around december to february of 2017.. is just my estimate but maybe it will will affect fast after halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:27:23 PM

Provably i really dont know if block halving will affect in end of july and base on my estimate the price will increase more around december to february of 2017.. is just my estimate but maybe it will will affect fast after halving..
but I estimate the price could be increased when approaching halving, because probably a lot of people panic, carried news of halving that can make the price rise
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:18:16 PM

yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.
Just like we have seen before when the other halvings occured

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:03:38 PM

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.

I think the price of bitcoin will be higher at the time of halving, as we are seeing slow growth at a moment and we can surely expect some good price at the time of halving.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:49:43 PM

but I estimate the price could be increased when approaching halving, because probably a lot of people panic, carried news of halving that can make the price rise
I hope it would happen because as halving is approaching, fluctuations are becoming more rapid and sometimes fall is more pronounced than rise. This just force me to think that halving might only stabilize bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:53:35 PM

I hope it would happen because as halving is approaching, fluctuations are becoming more rapid and sometimes fall is more pronounced than rise. This just force me to think that halving might only stabilize bitcoin.

Its very hard to imagine that bitcoin will be stable in future, but honestly I feel that the year 2016 will bring good news for us and we will be seeing much higher price of bitcoin in this year.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

Well we are not even halfway around the year so pretty much can happening. For one we got the halving. This could be a big deal the current financial markets seem a great way for bitcoin
to take advantage off. Atracting new investors and so on.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

The bitcoin price has survived many mini dumps and is still within a small range. It is finding its value.

yeah the price is now not going to fall , only small dumps and pumps and occurring but the price in actual is increasing and not decreasing.
The year of 2016 will definitely be the year of bitcoin. and the price will double up.

Hire me for your campaign management
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.

FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:20:04 PM

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.

Yeah if the price will go to 600 dollars it would be great. But the halving will not make sure this will happen.
Why, that's quit easy the last halving not happend to the price.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:29:26 PM

Yeah if the price will go to 600 dollars it would be great. But the halving will not make sure this will happen.

Lets hope that this halving will bring good news for us, as majority of the community feels that price will be on the top at the time of halving.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:41:50 PM

Lets hope that this halving will bring good news for us, as majority of the community feels that price will be on the top at the time of halving.

What good news can the block halving bring? It's an event where people already know what will happen. And that's the block rewards being decreased to 12.5 BTC this year.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:50:52 PM

I don't see the halving giving us a big boost in the price, but what i do see is that people from china will buy more bitcoins and this could be good for us.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:56:00 PM

I don't see the halving giving us a big boost in the price, but what i do see is that people from china will buy more bitcoins and this could be good for us.

We don't know what would be the value of bitcoin at the time of halving, but its a feeling that this year will be better for bitcoin in compare to past few years.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:58:21 PM

No matter what will happen, 2016 will be interesting because of the halving. Although i am not sure what kind of impact on the price will happen.
Right now i got a gut feeling the price will stabilize around the 600 mark at the end of this year.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:01:44 PM

No matter what will happen, 2016 will be interesting because of the halving. Although i am not sure what kind of impact on the price will happen.
Right now i got a gut feeling the price will stabilize around the 600 mark at the end of this year.

I think we will see that price at the time of halving and by the end of the year we might see the price of $800 or $1k and if it is achieved then we will see many news users into bitcoins.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

I think we will see that price at the time of halving and by the end of the year we might see the price of $800 or $1k and if it is achieved then we will see many news users into bitcoins.
I hope so too. So, I can have a nice meal with my friends and family on Christmas. But, I highly doubt that the price of the Bitcoin will be $800 by the end of the year, though. Well, Bitcoin is unpredictable, and the possibility is endless with Bitcoin. It could even reach $2k or so. Who knows?

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: