Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006428 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:52:03 PM

If she is guilty enough to lose some of the money from selling the house she should be forking it all over.
There is a reason it was sold off from her..
She should not get to keep 1 damn cent.

If she is innocent then why are they taking the damn house at all ?

And 250k ?
She can go rent an apartment etc for chump change like most people do.
The Cryptsy Princess has to sell her Crown and diamonds ? awwwww so sad  Cry

The only thing i want to hear is that she is brought up on charges and investigated.

You guys should try reading a book or a newspaper and learn how the real world works.

The idea of a settlement is to meet somewhere in the middle to reduce the risks for both sides.

one possibility is that she walked away owing the class nothing. That would not be a great outcome for the class.

Another possibility is that she would be found liable to owe the class tons of money, that would not be a great outcome for her.

The point of a settlement is to find somewhere in the middle.

If you are not happy and you feel this woman owes you money, withdraw from the class and sue her yourself after she already gives most of the liquid assets she has left to the members of the class and see where it leads you.

Dude, start your own thread if you're gonna start posting shit that makes [virtually] perfect sense.  Wink Wink Wink
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:15:05 AM

What part of your Nettles defense did you guys outline how she is deserving of a quarter million dollars for living expenses ?

If there IS money available for the victims then they should be paid every last cent possible.
Not leaving the thief's wife a nice big cut of the stolen money for her to enjoy.

PS:
Vote on it Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668156.0

FUD first & ask questions later™
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:20:24 AM

What part of your Nettles defense did you guys outline how she is deserving of a quarter million dollars for living expenses ?

If there IS money available for the victims then they should be paid every last cent possible.
Not leaving the thief's wife a nice big cut of the stolen money for her to enjoy.

again, if you are not happy with this, sue her yourself.  the lawyers who have access to all the facts think that this guaranteed payout is better than the risk/effort/expense of a trial.

your constant whining sounds a lot like what the people who ripped up their refund checks from hash fast because they weren't the full BTC refunds. how'd that work out for them?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:50:24 AM

I dunno ask the guys ripped of with Cryptsy stocks at CryptoStocks.com
..are they still "whining" ?

I am allowed they burned my ass on it LOL

Living expenses my ass.. that chick does not deserve to win the lottery.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:59:17 AM

she didn't win the lottery. She gave up her house and ring to eliminate the risk of losing more, and the lawyers took the ring and part of the money from the house to eliminate the risk of getting nothing. The lawyers in the lawsuit think that a guaranteed 3/4ths of the money of the house is better than risking getting nothing. You are free to sue on your own if you disagree. Whining here will accomplish nothing.

There's plenty of other stuff to discuss in this thread, but you really need to stop thinking of it as her winning the lottery, it's called a compromise and if you aren't happy with it you have recourse.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:19:32 AM

I m worry about nonsense crypto dump by Court n create more problems .
Just name of stability  .

Spoetnik :- said she bitch that true

,she rape cryptsy user sure
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:17:18 AM

Phildo you can go fuck yourself defending that cow and her 250k for living expenses.
I will discuss it if it pertains to the topic at hand.. and it does so blow me.
In case you forgot.. i was here warning you all loudly for ages while this was happening. (Where were you?)
And if people listened to me or Gleb Gamow or a few others we could have saved a lot more users from getting ripped off from Miss Nettles and her ex-husband she was happy to be a reference for.

And don't forget Philly boy.. he ran other scams BEFORE Cryptsy.. so how long were they together ?

By the way see the Poll stats on my topic ? 100% no !

PS:
Where i come from yeah getting $250,000.00 usd is in fact like winning the lottery.
If i won that much on the lottery in Kelowna BC Canada i would be featured in my local news media.

Not everyone in crypto is a multi-million dollar suit & tie wearing corporate pig here for PROFITZ
Not when the suit wearing pigs keep GOX'ing us LOL

Phil i will love seeing you defend that cow when in time i am certain we will have more dirt on her.
I will be happy to dig this up and remind you of your white-knighting shenanigans.
All it takes is BigVern to tell HIS side of the story and i bet that cow will be running for a lawyer in a hurry.

She knows damn well that money belongs to the users of Cryptsy who were ripped off for many millions of dollars so she knows, she should voluntarily forfeit the quarter million dollar bonus cash prize.
She thinks she is entitled to stolen money because she has rich taste and high "living expenses" ?

Puuuuuhlease gimme a break.. she should fork it all over and say sorry.
THEN go get a damn job.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:17:15 PM

Just so people here know I tried to contact dsilver@silverlaw.com but still no response I doubt they really want to return people's money.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:01:30 PM

I'm very excited for your own individual lawsuit Spoetnik, it's going to be fun to watch the show go on after everyone else gets a little bit of money back.

what should happen doesn't actually matter. what should have happened is people should have been smart enough to run from a shitty exchange that wasn't letting people withdraw. 3/4 of the money from the house is better than nithing, maybe one day you'll learn that what should happen means absolutely nothing.

if getting all of the house was a slam dunk, they'd be getting all of the house.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:28:04 PM

Just so people here know I tried to contact dsilver@silverlaw.com but still no response I doubt they really want to return people's money.

They never reply back .

Batter try here
https://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/james-d-sallah-esq-538871
Eron

Activity: 735
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

Who must we contact to have money refund from cryptsy ?
Tx
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:19:20 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 09:16:08 PM by Spoetnik

Maybe if you all started contacting Lorie Nettles she will give you some of her $250,000.00 she scored.
..after all it's YOUR money guys.

I predict next year Cryptsy will be long gone.. AKA: pulled a Gox.

ALWAYS RIGHT  Cool

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:54:44 PM

she didn't win the lottery. She gave up her house and ring to eliminate the risk of losing more, and the lawyers took the ring and part of the money from the house to eliminate the risk of getting nothing. The lawyers in the lawsuit think that a guaranteed 3/4ths of the money of the house is better than risking getting nothing. You are free to sue on your own if you disagree. Whining here will accomplish nothing.

There's plenty of other stuff to discuss in this thread, but you really need to stop thinking of it as her winning the lottery, it's called a compromise and if you aren't happy with it you have recourse.

She gave up the ring since it was given to her and proved to be bought with Cryptsy Funds. I agree she is complicit but this is not a criminal proceeding to find guilt. It is a liquidation of assets due to Closure of Business due to Theft, the court oversees and authorizes this aspect. Thanks to Gleb Spoetnik and Thunderjet we know who really stole the funds, but this is not the issue to the court. They found that Cryptsy is liable to their customers and are forcing liquidation.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:40:40 PM

She gave up the ring since it was given to her and proved to be bought with Cryptsy Funds. I agree she is complicit but this is not a criminal proceeding to find guilt. It is a liquidation of assets due to Closure of Business due to Theft, the court oversees and authorizes this aspect. Thanks to Gleb Spoetnik and Thunderjet we know who really stole the funds, but this is not the issue to the court. They found that Cryptsy is liable to their customers and are forcing liquidation.

I'll take third billing with myself placing Thunderjet first, then Spoetnik a close second due to his inputs over the years. TJ was instrumental in the blockchain forensics, whereupon I found the same and other niceties independent of his research, otherwise I would've credited him. Hell, even HippieTech was instrumental on occasions, a person I have no qualms with. Apologies for not mentioning the myriad others who've provided nuggets during the course of the final days of Cryptsy, then to date.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:38:45 AM

No one put up with more abuse & harassment and bans etc over Cryptsy FUD.
Gleb you said you never used the site..
So you would have no clue for how long and how hard i rode their ass.

I called out BigVern when me and BCX came to independent conclusions he was fucking with things when BTC hit $50.
That is how long Paul's shenanigans has been going on..
I put in YEARS worth of calling out these guys long before most people even showed up.
And i took the heat for it all too !  Cheesy

Most of you don't know because you weren't there.. all along.
Hippie was on rare occasions so he knows.. we go waaay back.
Ask Kelsey or BCX for example.

Want to see my January 2014 IRC log over them vanishing for a week with Doge coins ?
The Cryptsy IRC was pounded with a new user showing up every few minutes asking.. where is my coins ?
And i alone sat there for almost a week handing out support while the mods who WERE there all of a sudden vanished.. until "Ross" *once* popped up with some snotty commentary claiming "FUD" saying there was no problem.
Odd i never seen a Ross before or after that day either.

Like they did with BTC at $50
Same old same old.. and i been warning you all all along while you wouldn't listen.
I had a 2 year head start on exposing these guys before this topic existed.

Ask any old Cryptsy staff.. they will tell you themselves LOL  Cool

PS:
The Bitcoin problem was..
When the price spiked up hard all of a sudden there would be "Network issues" on Cryptsy.
It got so predictable i started to move coins the second the price went up.. knowing Cryptsy would be fucked up.. again.
I sat on their troll box and warned users.. i would say watch.. it's coming "Network problems" etc..
And sure enough just like clock work..
Then to my surprise i seen BitcoinEXpress post a topic in Alt/main claiming he too seen the same damn thing as i did and he too thought it was super ultra fishy bullshit.

And to all others ?
TROLLING FUD of course Cool

I did not need to see any block chain shit to know they were scammy re-adding ORB in secret in DEC 2013.

And BitJohn will tell you how many YEARS i yelled at them for transparency.

I told them a bunch of times how it was sleazy sneaking coins on with no warning at all into the large market collection of ALT's ..then announcing others on purpose.
Why stay quiet about some and post on their Main page Twitter feed on some others ?
I don't suppose this would present an advantage that could be utilized for some people would it ?
Spoiler.. it would.
Almost all coins would go on super high in price and drop more & more never reaching the peak it had in the first few hours etc

Cryptsy since day one was a scammy'ish operation for the staff who sat their profiting from it playing dumb.
I know i regged there about 2 months after they opened the doors until i got a 1 year ban for saying they were hacked.. when they were.. TWICE !
AKA: just more Trolling FUD  Cool

I deserve credit because i battled with these Cryptsy guys (and their cheerleaders) to run with transparency and i actually got them to make changes and do shit and even had posted info here countless times because i asked them question and they told me.
..because i had known them for years.
For example you all found out BitJohn was no longer there because.. i told you !
And it was Horus who PM'd me to post his info the other day.. and i told him he should post it.

The only people who give me my props are believe it or not the actual older Cryptsy guys.. they know.
We went though a lot of the years.

I only ever wanted them to operate with as much honesty & transparency as possible.
I was far more concerned with that than i was stopping "the scams"
Do what ya all want.. just be open & honest about it so others can make an informed decisions.
THAT is what i ground into them day in and day out for YEARS.

I really don't hold any ill will towards any of them personally. (just disappointed it turned out this way)
I think it sums it up nicely when i argued with BitJohn etc how it was all going to play out eventually
and for years i was told i was troll and to fuck off often by chat users.. then..
He came here on this very topic and said he quit trading etc for the same damn reasons i said.
He said i was right ! ..a 180
Which is WHY Vern did what he did.. or he'd still be running Cryptsy today !

Who destroyed Cryptsy ? The scene did and their scammy ways.
When you made crypto nose dive it caused Vern to cash out.
And i warned you all it was going to happen every step of the way.
I seen it coming..

It's sad because best i could tell Cryptsy guys were sincere and started out with good intentions and occasionally yeah they stumbled or made what i perceive as sketchy decisions for their own financial gain etc.
But it never had to be this way.

The desire for short term gain killed Cryptsy. ..via the owner and their greedy self destructive users etc.

If Vern's cash cow was making money still like it was at the end of 2013 i highly doubt he would have taken the money and ran off.
Things went sour and i predicted it far in advance loudly 24/7 to anyone that would listen.

This topic is just the ending.. not "the story"

PPS:
That bitch said "living expenses" ?  Cheesy
SHE knows she does not deserve that quarter million dollars.
..she SHOULD fork it over willingly !

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:24:29 PM

When Vern see this sure .
His dream word this
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:21:34 PM

He killed his cash cow to eat dinner ..instead of milking it.

But his milk was sour and the teets were rotten Sad
His altcoins were going moldy and he had to dump them on some other douche bags.
The only thing that happened from the demise of Cryptsy is..
We seen a flood of Doge coin activity LOL

He seen what i seen when i called it.
Crypto was bent over and gaped out  Shocked
The retarded little shit coin scene we all know & love so much was a prolapsed asshole flapping FlappyCoin in the wind.

What ? You think he did not notice Spoetnik's predictions on HIS chat box for a year or two ?
I KNOW he did !
He heard me say his bullshit shitcoin support and mass cloning antics would kill Crypto.
Then when ASICS for SCRYPT rolled out that was the tipping point..
That flipped the eBay markets from buying GPU's to selling them.
It triggered a mass exodus from the mass cloning bullshit.
AND all these stupid fucking losers in crypto were unanimously supporting Cloning
..saying it was good for Crypto and it brought in new users.

And what the fuck did i say idiots ?
Uhhhmm no that is retarded bullshit and it will do the opposite.. kill it !
And i was right.. we seen a clear decline across the board more and more since DEC 2013

The Cryptsy ship had a giant tear in it's side and was sinking fast and his plush life style needed a cash infusion
and it was not coming from the "new users" that all the scam coins brought in *anymore*

Far in advance of him doing it i said they would do it.. one after another.. then Mintpal, GOX and Cryptsy BTER Poloniex etc all started pulling shit.. all crying "i wuz hacked"

The outcome was predictable to anyone with half a fucking brain guys.

yup.. perk up your ear holes people.. i AM the smart one around here !

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 04:35:17 PM

They never reply back .

Batter try here

He stopped responding because he is/was part of the disinfo campaign.

If you wanted to see who or how many were wanting to find/ chase you down... what would you do ?

Good job ! BFL Bruno.. Speotnoob.. Vlad/r3wt/Paul.. Suchmoon.. ect.

Your efforts have been well documented.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:16:47 PM

They never reply back .

Batter try here

He stopped responding because he is/was part of the disinfo campaign.

If you wanted to see who or how many were wanting to find/ chase you down... what would you do ?

Good job ! BFL Bruno.. Speotnoob.. Vlad/r3wt/Paul.. Suchmoon.. ect.

Your efforts have been well documented.

I think the response is based on evidence supporting your claim,

provide evidence and you may get a better response

Grin
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

I miss Trading.

Now all I can trade is swap screens on MFC Sad

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: