Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006438 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

I don't get how he just decided to leave all this I mean he's own family and ignore all these years with them and just go to another country. I hope he comes back and be like here is the money I want my family back my life back and my reputation back...really 30m dollars probably can pay people money back and still have some left for him & family.

He fell for a Chinese woman.

Cheaper then American women who want a diamond ring, mansion and SUV and $300 shoes for the kids.

Want some LOL's read the first pages of this topic.
See who showed up and said what.
For starters it seems BitJohn was acting like an employee yet said he quit.
Meanwhile the Horus's and Mullick's were playing dodge the "FUD"
and ole BigVern even came here to this topic and had a stab at it..
Knowing full well he stole all the money as he was talking here.

Chances are he was fucking with customers money that was dormant.
He probably took the money from the OP then locked him out etc.
Thinking the guy would never notice and if he did he could blame him..
It didn't work.. guy was logging it all and got pissed right off.

And *ALL* of the Cryptsy staff were inept and gullible... or in on it.

But it shows the perspective of these guys shooting their mouth off here
while they ALL knew shit was going down.

Cryptsy was insolvent.. it was obvious to the entire planet.. except the staff apparently.
Are they THAT stupid ?

And this shit was piling up for a long loooooooooooong fucking time too.

Basically way waaay before this topic existed ole Vern fucked over all the Doge users.
He picked the right time then locked them all out and did something with the money.
Nobody was getting their coins.. but they sure as hell had no difficulty getting them in LOL
One of them network issues where the money goes in fine but oooopsy we have network problems getting it out.  Roll Eyes

I am an old school user of the IRC channel and i happen to be on there when it went down..
I was simply blown a way at home many users were piling in asking "where's my Doge coins ?"
Why ? Because i couldn't comprehend how the fuck they found out about the channel !
So when i seen a non stop flow of new IRC users flowing in non stop FOR A WEEK
i knew these guys coming were desperate (if they found the IRC channel on Freenode)

And the Cryptsy guys that usually loitered around there were hiding as i idled for a week.
The were there and then vanished and then showed back up later of course.
Except 1 single staffer popped up and started calling the user liars and saying the problem was "fixed" days earlier.. that did not go over too well ROFL
To this day i have no fucking clue who the hell "Ross' is.
We all asked him who the fuck he is ? because no one ever heard of a "Ross" working at Cryptsy ever.

Cryptsy from end to end the whole entire time is one giant non stop shady endless load of bullshit.
Just a giant little tornado of greedy assholes scheming it up for ROI's.
Of course all they do is deny it and blame the users.. THAT IS HOW THEY GET PAID.

Don't worry though the other exchanges that work the same are different.

LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escobarr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 07:21:07 PM by escobarr

worth a shot...@vern plz contact me I want my coins back lol  

haha

I don't get how he just decided to leave all this I mean he's own family and ignore all these years with them and just go to another country. I hope he comes back and be like here is the money I want my family back my life back and my reputation back...really 30m dollars probably can pay people money back and still have some left for him & family.

If he had ethics and values..
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:51:09 PM

haha

Vern choose MGTOW life . man go their own way ( pro life hahahahah ) stealing customer's money & crypto
If you lost altcoin  . one guy responsible for that vern vern vern
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

Only users can withdraw users funds.

BitJohn: Hackers, on the other hand, can access our cold wallets on a whim, but what are the chances of that happening on my and Mullick's watch?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

haha

He has such YUUUGE family values that he has TWO FAMILIES! 

On 2 different continents. impressive.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

He has a man whore he went to live with. While he was married, he could not resist the temptation to do the ghey thing... and found the perfect man to spend his life  with...

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

what i dont understand is why the US does request china to catch small vern?
i mean they easily could like the snowden case had shown.

or all the cryptsy customers could fund private headhunters to hunt him in china directly Smiley
only 10000 customers pay 100$ and we have a 1mio reward on his catch

China has no extradition treaty with USA, afaik

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:39:16 PM

Still looking for craptsy coins?  Thought everyone took it as a loss by now...

This space not for rent...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:32:31 AM

or all the cryptsy customers could fund private headhunters to hunt him in china directly Smiley

So, how does one live the US to become a full time citizen of China?
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:42:38 AM

So, how does one live the US to become a full time citizen of China?

Ask the Kushner family... They know how to get someone from China to the US rather easy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnists/2017/05/17/president-kushners-company-touts-visa-scam/328744001/

I'd guess they know how to reverse the process too... for a small investment of course...

This space not for rent...
TheRealMudda

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

He ho strangers, don't trust my old account its been hacked.

DO NOT TRUST THIS ACCOUNT USER MUDDAFUDDA . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1940999.msg19275541#msg19275541

Did you guys end up getting anything from this? Have they found Big V yet?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

He ho strangers, don't trust my old account its been hacked.

DO NOT TRUST THIS ACCOUNT USER MUDDAFUDDA . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1940999.msg19275541#msg19275541

Did you guys end up getting anything from this? Have they found Big V yet?

"Have you seen a tall white man with small cock who talks alike a pussy?"
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:16:23 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 11:45:36 AM by fakecryptsynagger

9 Years: LocalBitcoins Trader Sentenced in Latest Money Transmission Case
http://www.coindesk.com/9-years-localbitcoins-trader-sentenced-latest-money-transmission-case/

OTC now it's crimes.  ( who help then to monitor all bitcoin / coinbase , who pick Target higher value  wallet information/coinbase )
A lot more rape are coming bitcoiners
If you have same e-mail connected to localbitcoon , coinbase or done business with trade or transfer higher volume bitcoin with coinbase wallet to localbitcoin wallets .

Get ready . dogs are coming hunt you down

Today news  Shocked
http://www.coindesk.com/the-irs-will-present-its-digital-currency-strategy-to-congress-next-week
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

1,683 people submitted claims as of the May 17, 2017 claim deadline.

"The price of Bitcoin on November 1, 2015 was approximately $330.00 per Bitcoin. On May 24, 2017, the price of Bitcoin was approximately $2,943.00 per Bitcoin. While it is understandable that Cryptsy users would like to enjoy the benefit of that staggering increase, the Cryptsy Defendants, and not this Settlement, has precluded them from doing so. In the context of this Settlement, the valuation date is of no moment because, as explained earlier, the value of the claims exceeds the available Settlement Funds, whether using a valuation date in November 2015 or May 2017 and, therefore, either valuation date will yield the same result. In other words, the pro rata distribution will be the same based on the type and amount of cryptocurrency held regardless of the valuation date employed.
Moreover, the Settlement provides a fair and reasonable valuation method and corresponding date. The valuation method recognizes what a recognized loss amount should have been when Cryptsy stopped servicing clients. On November 1, 2015, Cryptsy effectively stopped allowing users to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies. Therefore, Class Members are being treated equally for where their portfolios stood on that day. This valuation is not intended to be an estimate of, nor indicative of, the amount that Class Members might have been able to recover after a trial. The proposed valuation plan was designed to fairly and rationally allocate the net settlement proceeds across the universe of cryptocurrencies traded at Cryptsy, not act as an insurer as to the price fluctuation of any one particular cryptocurrency."

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Response-to-Objections-to-Settlements.pdf

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:21:16 PM

"The price of Bitcoin on November 1, 2015 was approximately $330.00 per Bitcoin. On May 24, 2017, the price of Bitcoin was approximately $2,943.00 per Bitcoin. While it is understandable that Cryptsy users would like to enjoy the benefit of that staggering increase, the Cryptsy Defendants, and not this Settlement, has precluded them from doing so. In the context of this Settlement, the valuation date is of no moment because, as explained earlier, the value of the claims exceeds the available Settlement Funds, whether using a valuation date in November 2015 or May 2017 and, therefore, either valuation date will yield the same result. In other words, the pro rata distribution will be the same based on the type and amount of cryptocurrency held regardless of the valuation date employed.
Moreover, the Settlement provides a fair and reasonable valuation method and corresponding date. The valuation method recognizes what a recognized loss amount should have been when Cryptsy stopped servicing clients. On November 1, 2015, Cryptsy effectively stopped allowing users to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies. Therefore, Class Members are being treated equally for where their portfolios stood on that day. This valuation is not intended to be an estimate of, nor indicative of, the amount that Class Members might have been able to recover after a trial. The proposed valuation plan was designed to fairly and rationally allocate the net settlement proceeds across the universe of cryptocurrencies traded at Cryptsy, not act as an insurer as to the price fluctuation of any one particular cryptocurrency."

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Response-to-Objections-to-Settlements.pdf

Correct me if I wrong, but isn't it on record that myriad users of Cryptsy were indeed able to liquidate their positions via the help of staff on chat after Nov 1, 2015?
spamsucks

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

Correct me if I wrong, but isn't it on record that myriad users of Cryptsy were indeed able to liquidate their positions via the help of staff on chat after Nov 1, 2015?

I dont know if it counts. You had to be blowing one of the staff and telling everyone that there was no problem before you would be able to sell... so in all senses that "handjob crew" was working for it.  Guss you can call it payment for some service rendered... you know who you are.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

Lets see this from a different view please.

Vernon run away and loling at this
Cyrptsy workers loling at this because there is nothing against them
Vernon's Ex-wife took 250k and loling at this
Lawyers taking 33.33% and loling at this
We look at this and get scraps crying at this

and the most typed word in these 13 pages is THIS IS FAIR THIS FAIR THIS IS FAIR

"Importantly, had the value of cryptocurrency gone the other way, deceasing in value, the
current objections be without support. And, in such event, and if the valuation date had been the
current date, as the Objectors propose, then Class Members might have objected because the
Settlement did not lock in the perceived value of the cryptocurrency as of the date Cryptsy shut
down and before the market went south."

No! just NO if it went south the number of claimants would go from 1687 to 16 ONLY because it won't be worth the hassle but IT WENT UP, if my grand grad grandfather 300 years ago bought a land with 2 CENTS if it's mine now would I sell you my land for 2 cents or 1,000,000 ?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
spamsucks

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

and the most typed word in these 13 pages is THIS IS FAIR THIS FAIR THIS IS FAIR

"Importantly, had the value of cryptocurrency gone the other way, deceasing in value, the
current objections be without support. And, in such event, and if the valuation date had been the
current date, as the Objectors propose, then Class Members might have objected because the
Settlement did not lock in the perceived value of the cryptocurrency as of the date Cryptsy shut
down and before the market went south."

No! just NO if it went south the number of claimants would go from 1687 to 16 ONLY because it won't be worth the hassle but IT WENT UP, if my grand grad grandfather 300 years ago bought a land with 2 CENTS if it's mine now would I sell you my land for 2 cents or 1,000,000 ?

Agreed about the people laughing all the way to the bank... As the cryptsy employees received paychecks consisting entirely of stolen funds... but that isnt the issue here...

When you look at the argument thats being made, the point is this:

No matter what the currency WOULD be worth now, the funds are set. For example:

100 dollars is all that's left to take from the remains of craptsy.
100 people have an equal claim to the money (I know this isn't correct as some people had .2 and others had 2 BTC but for math sake... bear with me)
Each person has 1 share (or the fraction of a share as explained above)

1 share = 1 dollar

If you think your 1 share is worth more than the 1 dollar offered, where should they get it from?
Each share cannot be worth more than whats left.  you cannot claim that your share should be worth 5 dollars because the value of the stolen goods is higher now.

If you don't agree with the settlement, you are free to sue Vern, and I am sure you would win. But you will never collect anything.

The goods are gone. There is no place to get more money from. The funds are going to get split evenly by the amount held at the time of closing. If there is a more fair way to do it, let us all know.
Yes, the lawyers are gonna take a cut. 30% it looks like. but whatever left over will be split up based on what you had.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

?

All true except for maybe the jilted wife who lost her mansion and husband, and now has to raise Perv's kids alone...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

?

All true except for maybe the jilted wife who lost her mansion and husband, and now has to raise Perv's kids alone...

Since when did a non-ugly Asian women still capable of spreading her legs start fearing about raising her kids alone?

Quasi-successful Dude staring at a quarter of a million dollars in Asian chick's bank account: I can eat that! Hell, I might even fuck the kids since they're not biologically mine, probably an easy task to accomplish given that their real dad was a perv. Hell, I'm welling to bet that the Asian chick will sit back and watch while she plays with her toys set on high. Life is good!
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: