Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006435 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

dude i flagged everyone i could from cryptsy and got a lifetime ban from the cryptsy trollbox for pointing out and making fun of the obvious liars and scammers at work i.e. Horus and company... !!!  Grin lolzzz

why is everyone still bashing Horus. he has been far more helpful tward the investigation then 99% of the people on this thread. with the exception of around 3-4 people.

yes he worked for a company that was a scam, but he accepts that and has helped fix the situation more then making up for his lack of insight into the inner workings of his employers.

if whoever you work for turns out to be embezzling money and is caught its not your responsibility. horus has done more then enough to make up for doing his job.

hell if it weren't for his help i doubt the class action lawsuit would even be possible.

so maybe instead of placing blame on him you should be thanking him for his help in resolving this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

dude i flagged everyone i could from cryptsy and got a lifetime ban from the cryptsy trollbox for pointing out and making fun of the obvious liars and scammers at work i.e. Horus and company... !!!  Grin lolzzz

why is everyone still bashing Horus. he has been far more helpful tward the investigation then 99% of the people on this thread. with the exception of around 3-4 people.

yes he worked for a company that was a scam, but he accepts that and has helped fix the situation more then making up for his lack of insight into the inner workings of his employers.

if whoever you work for turns out to be embezzling money and is caught its not your responsibility. horus has done more then enough to make up for doing his job.

hell if it weren't for his help i doubt the class action lawsuit would even be possible.

so maybe instead of placing blame on him you should be thanking him for his help in resolving this.

I'll +1 the above, having spoke with Horus in person on the phone a couple months back, hence removing virtually most, if not all doubts in re his involvement with Cryptsy, that in spite of me at least once royally sticking it up his Canadian Freemason haggis-exiting orifice.  Tongue
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

It's going to be interesting to see the outcome of the coinbase lawsuit. Anything from that will go to people who lost at cryptsy too. They may not get the full 8 million they're asking for, but anything is better than nothing. People just have to remember to actually email and join the class action. Even if you aren't in US, email and join. Some of the documents on the receivership website give proper instructions on how to join.  Lawyers have to give 66.6% back to people. Even if you don't have screenshots, you may be able to get in on action with your word and swearing on how much you had. Worth a shot for sure.

^dude aren't YOU the grifter who helped steal the bitcoins!?--pay up now !  Undecided

" A grifter is someone who swindles you through deception or fraud.

Synonyms include fraudster, con artist, cheater, confidence man, scammer, hustler, swindler, etc. "

You're beating a dead horse man.

If you bothered to read this thread, you would know that.

We all know I drank the koolaid and fucked up by believing my employer, that is already known.

You have added nothing of value to this thread.

In the meantime, I am one of 2 old employees who have done anything at all to help people recover some funds. Thunderjet, Gleb and Spoetnik have contributed as well. I know it isn't all of it, and because of my position I only had so much access which means I could only do so much. The other previous employee had much more access and has helped recover more funds than anyone.  

Call scam some more, doesn't change anything.

When you have something of value to share, please feel free to do so.

We will all be waiting.

Fair enough i think..

And..

I'll answer any questions you have as long as they wont interfere with any open investigation into Paul Vernon

shit just got interesting....

It just got UN-interesting again.

has mullick stopped answering questions...?

It would seem so.. we're back to harping on Horus non stop i guess.
Even though he was not really one of the top guys behind this bullshit.
At least not in comparison to many of the others..

Just remember when you harp on Horus you are giving the pricks hiding watching and GUILTY a big smile.
They are laughing as the guy from Canada takes all the blame and they all continue to operate in the crypto scene free men. (and women)

Oh and i like to see my contribution to things as varied and diverse.
I have tried to get more info of interest put on these pages for us to read.
For example..
In talking with BitJohn i was able to get new info for us all to digest.
I am STILL very grateful for him taking the time to stick his neck out and speak up.
So..
If it was not for me it's unlikely you guys would have even known he left Cryptsy and much more.
He told us all because i asked him !

And what i hope people take away is not that Spoetnik is always right so follow him..
It's, use extreme caution in Crypto because it's warranted.
I said myself i too am susceptible to greed.. i prob would have wandered off with the money like Paul did too.
Tough to say when you are able to walk away with millions with no repercussions at all.
I am human and it would be mighty tempting.

Trust no one Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:01:31 AM

dude i flagged everyone i could from cryptsy and got a lifetime ban from the cryptsy trollbox for pointing out and making fun of the obvious liars and scammers at work i.e. Horus and company... !!!  Grin lolzzz

lol he knew things were not right there for along time while claiming to be some customer security expert?... lmfao !!!  Cheesy  ~dude as nice as he comes across -- Horus is guilty as the rest of them imho

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:52:17 AM

so is mullick gone now? he offered to answer questions but tesponded to me once then left whats the go?

so was mullicks attempt here just a post to show he was helpful appearance wise for himself?

horus is boring now. dont take it the wrong way i dont want to target them ive just exhausted questions i had for horus. i dont like horus's ignorance of the issues at the time and how he held on knowing he should of exited but thats a dead horse now. he knows what others think, hes admitted he was dumb its in the open. im after new info and mullick is the wallet guy. he actually has info and i believe a lot is still not being told.

dcgirl is guilty of holding info too. i have pms from her saying theres other unnamed people that deserve ousting and i asked her to list those names in this thread. she said she might then disappeared.

mullick needs to address all questions like horus did. if he cant answer a question he should state i cant answer that question.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

@o0o0
Fuck yeah man.. my sentiment exactly put far more eloquently and to the point Wink

@Mullick we really do need more.. Don't pull a BitJohn and NDA us with most of it then hide LOL

And..
@Mullick are you still "in" crypto ?
Involved in any projects or trading / holding any coins ?

How about comments on JSHock showing up on Social Media long after Cryptsy closed flogging RateCoin for Leroy Fodor ?
No NDA saying you can't comment on that buddy boy Wink
I mean fuck any of those guys could respond to that... but they don't.

They ALL say a lot of shit then go quiet.
Who wants to bet they are ALL still 100% active in crypto ?
With a slew of new accounts LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

The Lawyers are winning.
And how much did it cost so far? Or is it on a "no cure no pay" basis?

it is based on a percentage same as the mtgox bankruptcy case

these lawyers are saying everything if you read between the lines

which is basically it is well known what occurred was illegal and in time all recovered funds will be distributed with a percentage paid for legal work in the recovery

Thank you for the info.

If lawyers take it on a "no cure no pay" basis, then claimants have nothing to pay except court fees and there is a realistic chance to receive something, because otherwise lawyers would not take it on a percentage basis.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

The Lawyers are winning.
And how much did it cost so far? Or is it on a "no cure no pay" basis?

it is based on a percentage same as the mtgox bankruptcy case

these lawyers are saying everything if you read between the lines

which is basically it is well known what occurred was illegal and in time all recovered funds will be distributed with a percentage paid for legal work in the recovery

Thank you for the info.

If lawyers take it on a "no cure no pay" basis, then claimants have nothing to pay except court fees and there is a realistic chance to receive something, because otherwise lawyers would not take it on a percentage basis.

Vern  want fully control in fund off cryptsy  user  + everything information need indeed .

Were he not going lending Court order way . ( or I say he not going support law order  ),
 He takeover everything in cryptsy soft data to  physicals data 
Are fully control in Vern . 
 If going to settlement . maybe Vern do that. In private n control way settlement with cryptsy user. . ! 

Just like old time  2014 he made fool to Court n law order  . ( using weakness of  system for  profit + self defending. Own business too )

He also going bluff, this law firm too  ( nothing new )
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

I'm sure that vern (coward) is reading posts here... laughs even, but all of this up to a day when it will also be the end!
gembitz

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

^this is why i'm harping on this Horus thing>>while he is still running game on poloniex , all the while in the aftermath of his wake cryptsy victims flounder to grasping straws!!!  Roll Eyes  meh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

^this is why i'm harping on this Horus thing>>while he is still running game on poloniex , all the while in the aftermath of his wake cryptsy victims flounder to grasping straws!!!  Roll Eyes  meh

No shit , it pisses me off every time i see him popup in the trollbox there ,HE was the one telling people to send in their id documents and other bullshit for weeks/months while he knew very fucking well that that wasnt the problem. wtf was done with all those documents , a shady company like that worrisome  to think of where and to who that info might have been sold to.
Now he's all like he didnt know bullshit bullshit!. plenty of people that didnt even work there knew and could see the writing on the walls read between the lines whatever.
He should just get a new handle and dump Horus because im sure im not the only that gets fing annoyed when i see that name popup in the trollbox like nothing happend joking around with the mods there .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
gembitz

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

No shit , it pisses me off every time i see him popup in the trollbox there ,HE was the one telling people to send in their id documents and other bullshit for weeks/months while he knew very fucking well that that wasnt the problem. wtf was done with all those documents , a shady company like that worrisome  to think of where and to who that info might have been sold to.
Now he's all like he didnt know bullshit bullshit!. plenty of people that didnt even work there knew and could see the writing on the walls read between the lines whatever.
He should just get a new handle and dump Horus because im sure im not the only that gets fing annoyed when i see that name popup in the trollbox like nothing happend joking around with the mods there .

^exactly i was saying it was a phishing scam from the get go before they even enacted "verification" ... then look what happens!!! Horus new damn well he was helping scam innocent people!! shame on him and everyone who worked for this outfit! boo :\

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

^exactly i was saying it was a phishing scam from the get go before they even enacted "verification" ... then look what happens!!! Horus new damn well he was helping scam innocent people!! shame on him and everyone who worked for this outfit! boo :\

To be fair, you both have valid points of which I'll refrain from further commenting on, with apologies, thus allowing Horus to once again address your sentiment(s). Yes, I'm well known for beating dead horses, but opted to not further beat this one, again, with apologies.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:32:38 AM

To be fair, you both have valid points of which I'll refrain from further commenting on, with apologies, thus allowing Horus to once again address your sentiment(s). Yes, I'm well known for beating dead horses, but opted to not further beat this one, again, with apologies.

Ahhh you mean "Hear it straight from the Horus's Mouth" lol
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

look i have worked for a scam company as well, and i was one of the people being scammed. maybe this is why i understand it from Horus's point of view, and dont get me wrong i lost a LOT of money from Cryptsy. so i am equally mad, but the blame shouldn't be placed on Horus.

when you work for a company and they tell you to jump you ask how high. you have to believe the company is doing what is best for you and the consumers. but just because someone points out a red flag doesn't mean you instantly quit, that is your lifeblood. you justify it any way you can so you can continue to live. if you go to your employers pointing out these red-flags then they can tell you damn near anything and you will likely believe them, or at least not question it enough to risk your only source of food and housing.

i am not saying that what Horus did was right by working for them nor am i justifying Cryptsy. i am simply stating that the blame should not go to Horus who is a sole reason the investigation is progressing as fast as it is, (compared to a dead-stop which is what it would be without his help). shit if Cryptsy was aware of the laws then they might've been able to sue Horus for slander and even arrest him for disclosing information if he had been more aggressive about the red-flags.

at the end of the day you have to choose your battles, and fighting with the person trying to get your money back to you is wrong. go after the people who took your money.

however i would still like to hear Horus's point of view and explanation, i believe you should be more respectful to Horus for the things he has already done FOR you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

look i have worked for a scam company as well, and i was one of the people being scammed. maybe this is why i understand it from Horus's point of view, and dont get me wrong i lost a LOT of money from Cryptsy. so i am equally mad, but the blame shouldn't be placed on Horus.

when you work for a company and they tell you to jump you ask how high. you have to believe the company is doing what is best for you and the consumers. but just because someone points out a red flag doesn't mean you instantly quit, that is your lifeblood. you justify it any way you can so you can continue to live. if you go to your employers pointing out these red-flags then they can tell you damn near anything and you will likely believe them, or at least not question it enough to risk your only source of food and housing.

i am not saying that what Horus did was right by working for them nor am i justifying Cryptsy. i am simply stating that the blame should not go to Horus who is a sole reason the investigation is progressing as fast as it is, (compared to a dead-stop which is what it would be without his help). shit if Cryptsy was aware of the laws then they might've been able to sue Horus for slander and even arrest him for disclosing information if he had been more aggressive about the red-flags.

at the end of the day you have to choose your battles, and fighting with the person trying to get your money back to you is wrong. go after the people who took your money.

however i would still like to hear Horus's point of view and explanation, i believe you should be more respectful to Horus for the things he has already done FOR you.

<following humor at the expense of the above>

Jim Shockney: Oh woe is me! I, too, was living paycheck to paycheck off Cryptsy and had no choice but to etc., etc., etc. Please forgive me and my wife, Jenny, for drinking the Kool Aid and ... FOOLED YOU! Paul and I and Mullick and BitJohn got ours at the expense of Cryptsy's Investards <with apologies to poster's company> we conned hook, line and sinker. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to film Jenny fucking our new pony, Rex, for tonight's upload on our venerable LibraryOfThumbs site.

Dad, I'm gay. Wow it's such a relief to just finally say it. I'm gay -- I love sucking on big black cocks and I love wiping hot cum all over my butthole. Your little boy loves jizz, dad, and either you just accept that - and fuck me - or we can't have a relationship any more.

Love,
Your son, Sebastian Vernon

Is that you, Jim?  Tongue
gembitz

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

>>> Horus who is a sole reason the investigation is progressing as fast as it is..

Roll Eyes

^put the pipe down and step awayyyyy from the keyboard!  Cheesy

Horus did nothing for me except try to get me to drink his cryptsy kool-aid!!ohh yaa

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

Cryptsy wouldn't have sued him if Horus had been a proper whistleblower - not to mention that Cryptsy was broke - but that's of course irrelevant because he was willingly shilling for the scam until and even after it was obvious for everyone else that it's gone to shit. Whether that was malicious or just a result of him being utterly clueless and unqualified for the job - makes no difference. You're now trying to imply that he was somehow forced or coerced into this position but that's highly doubtful if you look at his arrogant behavior throughout this whole clusterfuck.

Yes, he fucked up. Yes, he's helping the investigation. Two different things, one doesn't change the other, and one can be ridiculed independently of the other.

Just my two Cryptsy Points.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

<following humor at the expense of the above>

Jim Shockney: Oh woe is me! I, too, was living paycheck to paycheck off Cryptsy and had no choice but to etc., etc., etc. Please forgive me and my wife, Jenny, for drinking the Kool Aid and ... FOOLED YOU! Paul and I and Mullick and BitJohn got ours at the expense of Cryptsy's Investards <with apologies to poster's company> we conned hook, line and sinker. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to film Jenny fucking our new pony, Rex, for tonight's upload on our venerable LibraryOfThumbs site.

Dad, I'm gay. Wow it's such a relief to just finally say it. I'm gay -- I love sucking on big black cocks and I love wiping hot cum all over my butthole. Your little boy loves jizz, dad, and either you just accept that - and fuck me - or we can't have a relationship any more.

Love,
Your son, Sebastian Vernon

Is that you, Jim?  Tongue

Proof positive that YouTube-cum-Google knows what you're thinking, testament by YT's following just-now suggestion to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4DtctU0PJ8
Bink

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

I can honestly say I am not OldmanKidd lol

funny how you are so chummy with him.

===>

Horus
Admin- Cryptsy.com

Roll Eyes

Sir Troll-a-lot, Horus was always a likeable guy, he was "chummy" with a lot of people, including me.  Maybe I'm oldminer.  Maybe I'm Thomas.  lol

Hmmm... would that make me vlad, spots or horus then? ...
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: