Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:55:36 AM

None of what anything any of you are doing is going to get my coins back it seems.
Thunderjet, though i appreciate all the research your doing I could punch tons holes in your "theories". 

Any updates from the class action suit or the lawyer who is taking receivership?

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:09:15 AM

Why so much wasted energy on this? The coins are gone. It's very unlikely that anyone will get anything back for years to come if at all.

In this kind of situation, one just has to accept that some of us are destined for greatness and the rest are the disposable masses, the ones that get hit by busses and such. If you got robbed by cryptsy, maybe it was just your time to be filtered out. Don't beat yourself up. You can only pick up the pieces and try to start again.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:56:11 AM

None of what anything any of you are doing is going to get my coins back it seems.
Thunderjet, though i appreciate all the research your doing I could punch tons holes in your "theories".  

Any updates from the class action suit or the lawyer who is taking receivership?

First,I did not put any "theories" about coins path.I stricktly followed blockchain,combined with other firm evidences given by Vernon.Cryptsy staff or other official documents.Only facts,not wild guesses.

Because of mine "theories" about huge Bittrex sales,people monitored theirs coins in Cryptsy wallets after closure and catched Vernon red handed 2 weeks ago when he tried to move UNOs (100s BTCs value) from Cryptsy to Bittrex and sell them.Vernon admitted to receivership lawyers that Cryptsy have accounts on Bittrex and UNOs transfer.

We all know that there is a huge hole in Cryptsy balances,made not by hacker,but Vernon himself after hack.Not only coins,but cash money too

Iam trying to give genesis of this massive afterhack theft,so receivership,IRS and SEC have enough evidences and starting points for their own investigation.

Finding these afterhack theft evidences is only way to receivership to seize properties he transfered on his wife in divorce process - 1.5 millions is a lot of money which could at least give Cryptsy users back some of their money.IRS Criminal Division and SEC which are now conducting investigation(receivership lawers talk about it) have more than enough evidences (out of blockchain evidences) to put him in prison for a very long time.

Iam sure that Vernon knows what is China policy to foreign citizens on red Interpol warrants and that after sentence he would be wanted in all world.His only exit is to make deal with receivership and give back money and coins he took.Though making deal with IRS and SEC would be much harder.

Vernon is now in trap he made and only he can do for himself is to fully cooperate with investigators and return stolen coins and money.This is a huge burden and he cant run all his life.

This is open discussion and all participants are free to post their own theories and give evidences that Iam wrong or not in mine findings.

thunderjet

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:51:28 AM

Why so much wasted energy on this? The coins are gone. It's very unlikely that anyone will get anything back for years to come if at all.

In this kind of situation, one just has to accept that some of us are destined for greatness and the rest are the disposable masses, the ones that get hit by busses and such. If you got robbed by cryptsy, maybe it was just your time to be filtered out. Don't beat yourself up. You can only pick up the pieces and try to start again.

The way you think is sooooo wrong.Scammers just want that we start to think they are wolfs and we are sheeps.

Iam sure that scammers is not destined for greatness.There are nothing great in scamming people.

Only way to prevent them is to make example of them.Even if nobody get anything from Cryptsy receivership,long prison sentence will make other scammers to think twice before they try to scam people.

Discovering of ways how they are scamming and exposing connections between scammers will also help people in the future to stop and catch other scammers on time.

There are much more "sheeps" than "wolfs" and if "sheeps" cooperate they can fight back and easily eradicate all so call "wolves".

The worst thing is to sit and cry.Nobody will give you freedom or anything else at silver plate,you have to win it for yourself.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:55:07 AM

The way you think is sooooo wrong.Scammers just want that we start to think they are wolfs and we are sheeps.

Iam sure that scammers is not destined for greatness.There are nothing great in scamming people.

Only way to prevent them is to make example of them.Even if nobody get anything from Cryptsy receivership,long prison sentence will make other scammers to think twice before they try to scam people.

Discovering of ways how they are scamming and exposing connections between scammers will also help people in the future to stop and catch other scammers on time.

There are much more "sheeps" than "wolfs" and if "sheeps" cooperate they can fight back and easily eradicate all so call "wolves".

The worst thing is to sit and cry.Nobody will give you freedom or anything else at silver plate,you have to win it for yourself.

+1 Smiley the work here is immense. If it gets taken in by the law. they will fry Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

Yes. I see. You're one more fuckwit who thinks overwhelming the forum with bullshit about who is really who, etc. actually means fuck all. Good luck.

Of course it doesn't ! lol

How else do you plan to recover your shitcoins if we do not find out who these scammers are ?

Paul accidentally reveals one of his alts and everyone decides to stfu.

SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE.

In case you've missed the PSAs, meth will fuck your brain right up. Put down the ice pipe and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Not sure how long you've been in this crypto game, but these coins are long gone. thunderjet and gleb have done a good job of following the trails, but to what end as far as recovery? And something isn't right here? No shit sherlock. People have been pointing that out for a good long while. There's not a lot of mystery... Paul Vernon conspired to steal a bunch of coins. We won't get them back. That sucks. End of story.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bitofanoob

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:36:14 PM

Yes. I see. You're one more fuckwit who thinks overwhelming the forum with bullshit about who is really who, etc. actually means fuck all. Good luck.

How else do you plan to recover your shitcoins if we do not find out who these scammers are ?

In case you've missed the PSAs, meth will fuck your brain right up. Put down the ice pipe and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Not sure how long you've been in this crypto game, but these coins are long gone. thunderjet and gleb have done a good job of following the trails, but to what end as far as recovery? And something isn't right here? No shit sherlock. People have been pointing that out for a good long while. There's not a lot of mystery... Paul Vernon conspired to steal a bunch of coins. We won't get them back. That sucks. End of story.

If this elephantine thread bothers you so much, go to another to lavish your insults at every user you'll meet there and vent out your frustration of having been fucked by the protagonists of this one.

Elementary my dear Watson.
ThePhwner

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

If this elephantine thread bothers you so much, go to another to lavish your insults at every user you'll meet there and vent out your frustration of having been fucked by the protagonists of this one.

Elementary my dear Watson.

See above... thunderjet and gleb have been contributing some good facts on this thread. That's what it should be for. Feel free to use your thesaurus to wipe the Taco Bell shart off your chair while you make your 14th BCT account to be clever with.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:34:45 PM

You going wrong dude .96% chance  of recover that fund very easily ( all stolen funds still in BTC most off. ) . 4% chance of no one get any fund back frm cryptsy /Vernon .  court still in views all details of fund . Vern have time to admit ,he is the one who stolen cryptsy user fund /-

it still runing a soft action . soon every fact confirm . Court action become harder . all we know he in china .easy catch
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_the_United_States

Enjoy the post or  keep mumbling negative
ThePhwner

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:46:39 PM

You going wrong dude .96% chance  of recover that fund very easily ( all stolen funds still in BTC most off. ) . 4% chance of no one get any fund back frm cryptsy /Vernon .  court still in views all details of fund . Vern have time to admit ,he is the one who stolen cryptsy user fund /-

it still runing a soft action . soon every fact confirm . Court action become harder . all we know he in china .easy catch

Here's the thing: your math only accts for 1.36% of possible outcomes. Also those percentages seem to be based on nothing more than the fart you ripped after breakfast. I'm all for real work and efforts to recover the coins, but distractions, gibberish, spam, and shit math won't do it.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

Not trying to be a dick, but .96% is less than 1%, do you mean that or 96% chance?

It's really closer to 1% because the whole point of bitcoin is that you can't take coins from someone else. The only reason the government got silk road's coins was because Ross got caught with his pants down and the government got his computer unencrypted and were able to move the coins. The odds of that happening to whoever has these coins now are much lower since they know people are looking for them.

thunderjet

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:58:43 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 08:22:50 AM by thunderjet

I wondered why Vernon sent so much BTCs to Coinbase,but I found that it is because their wallet is mixing coins similar to other bitcoin mixers.He used address 1Jnz9XLNMdSyx1vPCsgQQkZYy2SrXsJcmE from Cryptsy opening till October 2015 (and this address got 5090 BTCs,mainly from Cryptsy,but some are from BTC-e,BTER,Bittrex and Cryptostocks).

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1Jnz9XLNMdSyx1vPCsgQQkZYy2SrXsJcmE

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/000001e522b362b7

What is unusual,Vernon used this address 1Jnz9XLNMdSyx1vPCsgQQkZYy2SrXsJcmE on Coinbase to receive BTCs from selling Cryptsy shares on Cryptostocks.com.Cryptsy started selling shares on 23rd.October 2013 for 0.05 BTC per share.By Vernon statement on Cryptostocks from 25.October.2013 in first 2 days they sold almost 5000 shares ~ 250 BTCs - this address got 230 BTCs from Cryptostocks for these 2 days:

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/67a9b07039311032bb0db8c6eae980b2746aeff47ac543389007cb70a2912de3

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/3c8086ebfa680f6846a6502c6e9736a0e32e8dbb15eb3842258475b3bc231b5a

This Vernon address 1Jnz9XLNMdSyx1vPCsgQQkZYy2SrXsJcmE also got few deposits directly from his personal BTC wallet address -  1MSijnGgNRFKJAMweRcPCbF8whSpdyDUkm and famous 1oFmWzZRF6b2kTiTrkSJ7CQZ2JnB351oH in it:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1MSijnGgNRFKJAMweRcPCbF8whSpdyDUkm

This address has also a lot of deposits from BTC-e and I dont know what Vernon could sell on BTC-e in 100 BTCs value except LTC from Cryptsy.There are such deposits from the time before hack too.

Also I noticed that he sent BTCs to this Coinbase address from Cryptsy opening till 25th.October.2013.Then all suddenly stopped until 28th.August.2014.

I believe that in period of 4 months after Cryptsy opening,he used users BTCs to finance Cryptsy expenses,because Cryptsy income was insufficient.Then when income reach sufficient level it stopped until hack when it started all over again,but now on much bigger scale and not for Cryptsy expenses only,but for his own too.

So,now we have evidences that taking BTCs started not after hack,but in first 4 months too

Later I will calculate exact amount this address got from Cryptsy BTC wallet and another exchanges and add it to the sum previously discovered(will be ~4500 BTC plus, so total sum will exceed 31000 BTCs,including hack)

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

How much IXC has been reported missing/stolen ?

So who is Paul Vernon going to sell the cryptsy IXC hoard to? ie: PPO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14699612#msg14699612

Because of mine "theories" about huge Bittrex sales,people monitored theirs coins in Cryptsy wallets after closure and catched Vernon red handed 2 weeks ago when he tried to move UNOs (100s BTCs value) from Cryptsy to Bittrex and sell them.Vernon admitted to receivership lawyers that Cryptsy have accounts on Bittrex and UNOs transfer.

We all know that there is a huge hole in Cryptsy balances,made not by hacker,but Vernon himself after hack.Not only coins,but cash money too

What we need here is an IPO for ixcoin. How are we going to do that Vlad?

IPO = INITIAL public offering.

Tomorrow iXcoin turns 5 years old.  How can we do any initial public offering when the coin has been publicly traded for 5 years?

The purpose of an IPO is to raise funds by selling to large investors before the equity is listed on public exchanges.  Why would anyone buy iXcoins from us at a higher price when they can buy off exchanges for less?

Ok:  volume!

So we could do a PPO - Post Private Offering (see what I did there?) if there existed a large buyer AND if we could get enough insiders to sell a big portion of their iXcoins. 

Or Thomas can sell the entire premine, killing two birds with one stone.

Personally I don't see any other logical way. 

I know all the insiders and whales and I think I know some large investors that would be interested as well.  Deadsea and I have both talked to them in the past.  No guarantee but I think this can be done if all parties reach an agreement.

Count me in!

definition:
verb: rat-hole
1. hide (money or goods), typically as part of a fraud or deception.

Stock and bond traders use family and/or friends as ratholes in order to avoid paying taxes, move money overseas and/or while they are involved in insider trading.

Now its simply a matter of creating a new online account.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:07:14 PM

It seems like Paul hatched this one only yesterday. lol

2 minutes later, FunkyDuck squawks his first post ! Shocked Cheesy

re: IXcoin TODO
What we need here is an IPO for ixcoin. How are we going to do that Vlad?

I think coinimi is gonna be ready to roll in a couple weeks.

If so, then IXC will have:

-  New Website

-  New Foundation Members

-  3+ Exchanges

-  Secure Mobile wallet

-  Still in the top 3 most secured alt-coins

-  And soon - an iOS wallet as well

So yeah, IXC might see a good run very soon.  

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:35:42 PM

glem why dont you just shutup and let me and cryptcracker work quiet behind scenes to get your money back .

Do you really need cryptcracker's help ?

You da maan Paul.

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 06:27:32 PM

i lost close to .5 MIL ETH on cryptsy. anybody know of a way to possibly get it back?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:32:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14704725#msg14704725

I don't have a B.B.A. like Leroy Fodor does, but I'm pretty sure that the worst accountant on the planet would've seen that the moneys used to pay Cryptsy's expenses wasn't sourced from its exchange fees alone, fees that at one time were no longer collected so to garner more users and their deposits.

Future scene at some federal prison:

Max: Hey, Bubba, where you goin'?
Bubba: I have a fever, and the only prescription for a fever is more BigVern.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:06:48 AM

Scammers are not destined for greatness. They are destined for prison. I completely agree. What I was saying was more about people owning up to how their actions may have contributed to how they ended up in this situation. The writing was on the wall for a long time that cryptsy was in trouble. For those people, I think they should try to learn from the situation and start to pick up the pieces and start again.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
ThePhwner

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:25:08 AM

i lost close to .5 MIL ETH on cryptsy. anybody know of a way to possibly get it back?

Carlton dance? For like a week? Maybe then?

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:50:38 AM

I can see possible ways, but not probable or plausible ways. You could try to convince Vitalik Buterin to make a hardfork just for you. However, I doubt the Eth community would approve. That is a crap load of ETH. I can only imagine the rage you must be feeling. Paul Vernon needs to pay with a pound of flesh for this bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: