Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006438 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:06:03 PM

This scam wouldn't have been so easy to pull off if it wasn't for bitcointalk.org and Theymos facilitating the whole thing.

"People... What a bunch of bastards!"
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:33:39 PM

Is that TOR throwing microsoft's security/servers off ?

You're fucking boring and none of this has anything to do with anything. Be ForumFamous somewhere else for a minute since you don't seem to have anything relevant to say about us getting our coins back from Paul Vernon.

Hello again noob mole/shill...

Once again you act as if you are oblivious to the strong probability that BigVern and/or Horus are responsible for this noob dox attempt on me.

Why does it bother you that I'm beating around their bush ?

Can you prove that you actually still have coins there ?

Once again, those are distractions from the fact that you're flooding this thread with shit and nonsense. But then again, good work on figuring out that I never actually used Cryptsy, am a paid shill for Paul Vernon, and that I stole the Lindbergh baby. I sent my Cryptsy screenshots to the Silver Law Firm since they are actually making an attempt to do something useful to recover the stolen assets. Whatever you're doing is just pointless and loud. Good luck with all that.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:31:16 AM

Things are now much clearer.Hacker used (and still using) Bitmixer.Io to laundry his BTCs.In first transactions he didnt use TOR,but in last days transactions mixer TOR network is used for every single transaction.That explains same TOR exit nodes over and over.

Only in first tranasaction to Bitmixer.io there were no splitting and mixing of hacker coins(not even mixer deposit address),so it can be lended BTCs.In all other transactions to mixer coins were splitting and mixed in regular mixer procedure.

From 4-6th.May, hacker sent 560 BTCs to Bitmixer.io.That was a lot of BTCs and mixer used not just their 2000 BTC reserve,but like other mixers,they are using big BTC exchanges(OKCoin,Huobi and Bitfinex) for laundering such a lot of BTCs.

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:00:20 AM

The way Bitmixer.io works is they have a large pool of BTC they use for mixing.  If you let them use your BTC in the mixing pool you get a certain amount of income (interest) for letting them use your coins in the pool.

In the past I thought about doing that - letting them borrow BTC from me so I could make the income on the lent coins.  However, when I asked about it they said that they had enough investor/lenders at the time I asked so I never did it.

Perhaps, maybe, not sure, but maybe the behavior of the coins in question (not split up and then recombined like most coins) indicates the hacker is one of these people who directly lends their BTC for mixing?  If so that is a finite pool of people.  But, a list of the "investor/lenders" would be difficult or impossible to come by.

After lending BTC to Bitmixer.io for a period of time the lender could then withdraw their BTC and get back different (so mixed) coins plus interest.

How did you know that thunderjet posted something about your wallet?
Did you follow this thread or was you pm'd by thunderjet or somebody else?

Good question how he know😎
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:09:46 AM

The way Bitmixer.io works is they have a large pool of BTC they use for mixing.  If you let them use your BTC in the mixing pool you get a certain amount of income (interest) for letting them use your coins in the pool.

In the past I thought about doing that - letting them borrow BTC from me so I could make the income on the lent coins.  However, when I asked about it they said that they had enough investor/lenders at the time I asked so I never did it.

Perhaps, maybe, not sure, but maybe the behavior of the coins in question (not split up and then recombined like most coins) indicates the hacker is one of these people who directly lends their BTC for mixing?  If so that is a finite pool of people.  But, a list of the "investor/lenders" would be difficult or impossible to come by.

After lending BTC to Bitmixer.io for a period of time the lender could then withdraw their BTC and get back different (so mixed) coins plus interest.

How did you know that thunderjet posted something about your wallet?
Did you follow this thread or was you pm'd by thunderjet or somebody else?

Good question how he know😎

I already answered that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14802033#msg14802033
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:38:23 AM

Ohh gleb was pull him here
thunderjet

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:54:55 AM

Ohh gleb was pull him here

Yes,Gleb pm me that he pm Burt about mine findings.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:58:33 AM

Local bitcoins and coffee shops

After his arrest, Burt was taken to Denver County jail

Colorado. Which of those Crypsty shitheads are from there or are connected to Colorado, now or back towards the end of 2014?

42coin's craptsy inhouse shitcoin dev, hendo420 ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=25129

AND known scammer Matt Carsen aka. borito4, bobsag3 ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=144143

both have claimed to have moved to the same city/area of Colorado within days/weeks of each other.

At about the same time or during the same year, Spoetnik became neighbors with Crestington after his cross Canada move from Horus's area.

If Bruno doesn't beat me to it, I'll dig up some quotes later. xD

Horus is from Toronto which is your area, you should try doing some research before posting otherwise it just makes you look like a fool.

Are you Horus?

It all makes sense now....
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:32:10 PM

Colorado. Which of those Crypsty shitheads are from there or are connected to Colorado, now or back towards the end of 2014?

both have claimed to have moved to the same city/area of Colorado within days/weeks of each other.

At about the same time or during the same year, Spoetnik became neighbors with Crestington after his cross Canada move from Horus's area.

Horus is from Toronto which is your area, you should try doing some research before posting otherwise it just makes you look like a fool.

Are you Horus?

Yeah I'm not sure how Matt Carsen factors into this... Matt was definitely involved in some sort of scam with Alex from Black Arrow and those Flamethrower ASICs but that's an entirely different matter. Then again maybe relative geographic proximity is enough to feed the most desperate conspiracy theorists.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:10:22 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 02:23:34 PM by Crestington

Are you Horus?

Yeah I'm not sure how Matt Carsen factors into this... Matt was definitely involved in some sort of scam with Alex from Black Arrow and those Flamethrower ASICs but that's an entirely different matter. Then again maybe relative geographic proximity is enough to feed the most desperate conspiracy theorists.

In the end I think this thread and the majority of the speculation will do very little to recover peoples losses. The best that you can do is to still have the keys to the addresses you sent to Cryptsy's wallets and be able to prove that those funds were still in their possession when they went into receivership.

Maybe something I can contribute here that can be of use. I talked to DCgirl on and off throughout last year and she is about as legit as you can get, she coded me up some theme's for fun (although I paid her some out of my own pocket) and helped me quite a bit when running into problems trying to code up a website from the ground up as she is very talented in website design. She would not have been part of anything illegitimate but she might have some information that could be of some use as she was doing some work for Cryptsy towards the end of it's life.

I also have never lived in eastern Canada, this speculation from herpetech comes from his own speculation a while back that I was in Ontario even when it said it my profile I was in Vancouver at the time with a photo in front of the worlds first Bitcoin ATM in the DogeCoin thread. Mental illness and paranoia is a bitch, the noise is only going to slow down actual sleuthing work from getting done.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:57:30 PM

Are you Horus?

May I please ask.. with whom am I speaking with ?

Re: [ANN][CON]

Sorry for my absence as of late, I've been busy with work and life and planning to go overseas in a couple months.

I have given access to both Github and this account to s3v3nh4cks and Cryptohustler (previously known as Vlad and also runs Faucetemporium) to help pass on the torch in my absence. The development fund for CON, about 300k CON I gave to Candlesticks which was mostly what he donated to me and passing off half my holdings in ColossusCoin2 to s3v3nh4cks so that it may help him jumpstart some development there and for CON as well.

I will miss all the amazing people on this journey and especially the trolls whom we are always at odds with but manage to keep everyone in line Smiley

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:17:44 PM

Are you Horus?

Sorry for my absence as of late, I've been busy with work and life and planning to go overseas in a couple months.

I have given access to both Github and this account to s3v3nh4cks and Cryptohustler (previously known as Vlad and also runs Faucetemporium) to help pass on the torch in my absence. The development fund for CON, about 300k CON I gave to Candlesticks which was mostly what he donated to me and passing off half my holdings in ColossusCoin2 to s3v3nh4cks so that it may help him jumpstart some development there and for CON as well.

I will miss all the amazing people on this journey and especially the trolls whom we are always at odds with but manage to keep everyone in line Smiley

Wrong Vlad, as you are thinking of Vlad2Vlad

You are speaking to your great nemesis Wink
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

Do you mean VladMcCloud when you refer to Vlad?

In the post below you referred to Vlad McLoud, but no such user exists. The closest to that name is VladMcCloud with an extra c in his name.

I assume it's that Vlad you are referring to because in both posts you say he runs Faucetemporium, which is in VladMcCloud's profile.

'''

If wanting to do a High/Lo game the ones you should talk to would be Vlad McLoud and DCgirl. Vlad works with Bitcoinlover123 and they run Faucetemporium and he was talking about wanting to do a High/Lo game a couple days ago but was unsure about the legalities of doing it.

'''

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:57:15 PM

In the post below you referred to Vlad McLoud, but no such user exists. The closest to that name is VladMcCloud with an extra c in his name.

I assume it's that Vlad you are referring to because in both posts you say he runs Faucetemporium, which is in VladMcCloud's profile.

'''

If wanting to do a High/Lo game the ones you should talk to would be Vlad McLoud and DCgirl. Vlad works with Bitcoinlover123 and they run Faucetemporium and he was talking about wanting to do a High/Lo game a couple days ago but was unsure about the legalities of doing it.

'''

I will definitely support this cause! I will be mining and looking into other ways I can help. I have zero development skills but if some one knows of a way I can help please let me know.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:26:12 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 12:20:36 AM by Crestington

'''

'''

I will definitely support this cause! I will be mining and looking into other ways I can help. I have zero development skills but if some one knows of a way I can help please let me know.

And? A person can't be involved in Crypto on a management level? Everyone has a skillset and can outsource work where they need to get things done, being able to mine in itself indicates technical knowhow.

And yes, you are correct that it is VladMcCloud. I originally met him and his real world friend Bitcoinlover123 through a post they were looking to get involved in the Crypto space and learn. He later on lost access to his account and couldn't get it back and had to create a new one.

You're going about the whole thing backwards. You don't decide to make a new coin and then think of things to do. If you're going to start a new coin, address a problem that hasn't been addressed before. Create the coin to solve some kind of problem. Don't just pick some mining algorithm that's been used 100 times and then "brainstorm" ideas.

Start with the problem. The coin is the solution.

This is a very good way to look at it. Do you have any suggestions as to what are some problems that need to be solved?

I would suggest anonymity of transactions, the cost of storage/syncing over time, and profitability.

The thing that really turns me off about Crypto is that everyone is looking to bring everyone down, discredit everyone at every turn instead of trying to help each other. Obviously there are traps to watch out for but many don't know the difference and take a shotgun approach.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:29:30 AM

News up http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-collapse-ceo-mansion-whereabouts-unknown/

1.3m property under state control wow soon.

pisko

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:25:08 AM

News up http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-collapse-ceo-mansion-whereabouts-unknown/

good to know that things are moving

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:32:09 AM

Property?

So like what, chairs, microwaves and computer hardware?

Paul Vernon has all the private keys and a few of those alts are about to go supernova!  $1.3 million is cabbage rolls.

xoxo,

Paul Vernon 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
thunderjet

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:25:09 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 03:27:26 PM by thunderjet

Receivership found that not just house,but Lorie Nettles QX80($82000) was paid by Cryptsy funds.What about QX60, Vernon got by divorce agreement?

It will be great if receivership post Coinbase and Bittrex addresses of Cryptsy funds.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

I think if you had funds in Cryptsy when it went into receivership then you would be able to prove on the Blockchain that you sent the coins to Cryptsy is a particular point in time (be able to sign the private key that you sent the Coins with) and prove that they are still in ownership or have sold the Coins (which would be more provable) because many signed addresses would have combined for a sale or movement to another exchange. The real question is where are your Coins now?
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: