Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:34:17 AM

You removed the article because Horus e-mailed and asked you to?  Grin

Top notch journalism.

We gave them the benefit of the doubt. I thought since they seemed to care about their reputation by serving me this letter that there was actually a smear campaign going on here. I was obviously wrong as they wanted to protect their reputation for alternate reasons.
Horus the Sun God who, the all knowing, seems to have forgotten everything. A lot of people trusted him and he lead people to the slaughter. It disgusts me see him trying to playing everything off as if this has nothing to do with him.

I don't imagine he's happy as a clam about any of this, either. He was duped. A lot of people were.
duped by who? himself. Read the letter he wrote or you have one eye missing to?

I read it. He was just doing his job.

(And don't Godwin me or I swear to Gleb...)
His job as Vern's Infidelity Mr. Fix-it. Yeah, guy has real morals. Completely innocent.

Do you think he knew his boss in another country was divorcing his wife and stealing the company corn with plans to go on the lamb with a China girl? Who could have predicted that?!?

Ok. It seems like the obvious thing to do, in retrospect...

Would you feel this way if he convinced you to keep your fortune on the Exchange, then Lost it all?

No, I don't suppose I would. Did he do that to you?
you are defending him because you have info to prove his innocence. or you're just kidding with us?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:38:20 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152619382886025&set=a.441395256024.210964.589811024&type=3&theater

Traded the bitch in for a newer model. BTW, kickin' his two kids to the curb during the process, ergo anybody who thinks they're ever gonna see their moneys once on Cryptsy again best go see a doctor, for you've got serious issues. No person who doesn't give a fuck about his kids is gonna have compassion for you or your money. It was "FUCK YOU, I'M GETTIN' MINE!" since May 20, 2013, with John Hammes aka BitJohn cheerleading a month prior to Cryptsy goin' live, with John's brother-in-law, John "cup my" Ballenger, working with Mullick building and maintaining the exchange.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:50:46 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152619382886025&set=a.441395256024.210964.589811024&type=3&theater

Traded the bitch in for a newer model. BTW, kickin' his two kids to the curb during the process, ergo anybody who thinks they're ever gonna see their moneys once on Cryptsy again best go see a doctor, for you've got serious issues. No person who doesn't give a fuck about his kids is gonna have compassion for you or your money. It was "FUCK YOU, I'M GETTIN' MINE!" since May 20, 2013, with John Hammes aka BitJohn cheerleading a month prior to Cryptsy goin' live, with John's brother-in-law, John "cup my" Ballenger, working with Mullick building and maintaining the exchange.

New girlfriend, same punchable face ..... that's the Big Vern we know and detest,

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:52:25 AM

Ok I will say this: if Horus is John MacPherson, and if John MacPherson is listed as a director in the articles of incorporation for the Canandian Cryptsy, the only Canadian director, then if there's litigation in that country he will probably be the one to have to answer for it. And he probably knows that already.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:54:02 AM

http://themerkle.com/news/cryptsy-served-us-a-cease-and-desist-when-we-tried-warning-users-of-problems/ (Formatted to fit this space)

Monday October 19 2015

By Email

To whom it may concern,

TheMerkle.com (“Company”)
Your defamatory internet posts and publications

I represent Project Investors Inc. I am an agent that acts for Cryptsy Inc. in connection with the identification and pursuit of identified instances of libellous statements across the internet.

I have been made aware of various posts you, on behalf of yourself and your Company, have made and are making on your website, themerkle.com, as well as your Twitter account which makes reference to Cryptsy Inc.

Our claim

I have evidence to prove that the article hosted by your website themerkle.com (“Website”) contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards Cryptsy, some of which contain malicious falsehood. In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated to thousands of people throughout the world, posing a serious threat to the reputation of Cryptsy [and various individuals who work at Cryptsy].

These comments seem designed to damage the reputation of Cryptsy Inc. in the market place and divert business away from them rather than have any fair comment basis.

The defamatory articles are as follows:

https://twitter.com/themerklenews/status/655903960402800640
http://themerkle.com/fraud/do-not-deposit-to-cryptsy-gone-full-mtgox/

The allegations which will be the subject of a possible action are in summary as follows:

“do-not-deposit-to-cryptsy-gone-full-mtgox”
“Cryptsy Scam Warning”
“In order to make a withdrawal you need to sell your soul to Cryptsy aka provide them with ID, SSN, Address, etc. Cryptsy is not the first to request such invasive information, however, they are the first to not allow withdrawals for users who do not want to provide such information. This behavior is criminal and it looks like a class action lawsuit is the only option left for affected customers.”

I have included a small sample of the posts within the aforementioned article to illustrate the defamatory and actionable nature of the content contained (“Schedule A”). Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, but merely a token sample to illustrate the nature of the discussion.

Under law, a defamatory statement is one which tends to lower the claimant in the estimation of right thinking members of society generally. The words are defamatory, identify or refer to the claimant and are published by yourselves to third parties.

Legal proceedings

In order to protect Cryptsy’s interests we are considering proceedings against you in court. These proceedings would seek remedies including but not limited to the following:

• substantial damages;
  • an injunction to restrain you from publishing the same or similar statements in the future;
    and

• costs

Jurisdiction

A defamatory statement is published at the place where it is read, heard or seen, and is not where the material was first placed on the internet. In internet cases, therefore, provided a small number of people have access to the material on the internet in The United States, the courts will have  jurisdiction to hear the claim against a foreign defendant (Spiliada Maritime Corp v Cansulex Ltd [1987] A.C. 460).

Next steps

I am not against freedom of speech and recognize the value of fair comment. At this stage neither I nor Cryptsy Inc. have any desire to issue legal proceedings against the operators and the Website and we are keen to do all we can to avoid litigation where possible.

However, in accordance with the pre-action protocol for defamation, We will desist from issuing legal proceedings provided within 14 days of the date of this letter you agree to do the following
:

• remove from publication in their entirety the defamatory article to prevent harm to Cryptsy’s business.

If the defamatory threads are not permanently removed and the above undertakings are not complied with by 5:00 PM EST on November 2, 2015 I shall revert to Cryptsy Inc. with a view to recommending that they commence taking steps towards the swift issue of proceedings without further notice.

I draw to your attention the terms of Section 2 of the Defamation Act 1996, under which you have the right to offer to make amends.

I await your response. In the meantime I reserve Cryptsy’s rights, in particular the right to produce this letter to the Court when it comes to consider costs.

Yours faithfully,

John MacPherson
Project Investors Inc.
Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:56:53 AM

Horus is a Chaplain? Does that sound right? Is JShock a butcher? Huh

Srsly?

You're not gonna believe this but both statements are literally true. Seriously! Jim Shockney and wife, Ginny, raise hogs for slaughter (and Ginny's pleasure while still alive).

EDIT: Hogs for Jim's pleasure, as well. Did I mention that Ginny owns a horse? Seriously!

Yes, the pics are from the Shockney Ranch in Texas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE_lv5LfX9M&app=desktop
The last Piggy in this song makes me think of Vern, the Piggy before that makes me think of Horus. Who does the first piggy remind you of? 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:58:17 AM

Ok I will say this: if Horus is John MacPherson, and if John MacPherson is listed as a director in the articles of incorporation for the Canandian Cryptsy, the only Canadian director, then if there's litigation in that country he will probably be the one to have to answer for it. And he probably knows that already.

Same true for Marshall Long also on the same doc.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:05:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE_lv5LfX9M&app=desktop
The last Piggy in this song makes me think of Vern, the Piggy before that makes me think of Horus. Who does the first piggy remind you of?

"Pigs (My Wife and Two Different Ones)"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:11:51 AM

"Brother John MacPherson, come and sit on my lap and tell big brother 'bout your ball cuppin' session with Marshall Long today."
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:21:27 AM

"Brother John MacPherson, come and sit on my lap and tell big brother 'bout your ball cuppin' session with Marshall Long today."

LOL The shit is crazy but real! wow!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:24:41 AM

I'd say that John MacPherson (Horus) nailed it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:30:36 AM

You gotta admit that John MacPherson (Horus) is one lucky dude: Balls cupped by Marshall in the morning, fucks with users of Cryptsy during the day, and at night goes to the lodge to get his bags piped by Brother Bagpiper.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:01:49 AM

I would like to hear you address the rumors about how Cryptsy uses customer funds to play the market while it is profitable. How can you only release 1/2 of a customers funds if you in fact know that person is already who they said they are?

I would love to address it. Simply not true. I will say however I do not think its an industry standard practice of not doing that... As far as half the funds I explained that above twice now its automated its due to small inputs having to be combined into large outputs when the wallet hangs doing this the system cuts it until it sends. Crappy part is you have to resend again the remaining (preferably as a smaller group of withdraws). As far as knowing who that customer is well we only know who verified customers are if your not and your using a TOR node and will not implement 2FA for your own safety its suspect behavior. I would think the majority of customers would appreciate the efforts we put into making sure funds are secure.

And John Hammes wasn't lyin'! To this very day the stolen $13M worth of bitcoins hasn't moved on the blockchain since a week prior to when BitJohn penned that post above. I would think that the majority of customers would say that that's pretty damn secure.
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:09:43 AM

You gotta admit that John MacPherson (Horus) is one lucky dude: Balls cupped by Marshall in the morning, fucks with users of Cryptsy during the day, and at night goes to the lodge to get his bags piped by Brother Bagpiper.

Yeah man ah hell of a life he as going for himself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:19:49 AM

From the desk of Bring out Your Haggis:

Hello ladies and gents,

Figured it was about time I replied to this thread here. I see a lot of sketchy dox work here and figured I could come in and set the record straight.

Last thing I want is you guys messaging or harassing innocent people who you think "may" have a connection to me.

First off, let me start by saying I have no idea who MikePark is on the thread here.

I see people trying to see who I am and what I have done.  No matter what I say here, I feel the tinfoil hats are pretty much welded to people's heads, so I can say the 100% truth here and you still won't want to believe it.

I have never collected a paycheque from Cryptsy under any other name than Horus.  I was the cryptohobo yes, and shakezula and blundertoe made HBN as a present for me back in the day. When I started at Cryptsy I gave them all away to a charity called "songs of love" feel free to google them. Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin.

When Paul made the comment, he had no idea I was in fact Jdtmp4.  I would also like to point out I have never done any wrong doing. The only reason my name is even here is because when I was hobo doing advertising, I told Hippietech I would pee on him to mark my territory. He is just fishing for things to put in their next amenstop video haha.

While I was a chat moderator under the name Jdtmp4, I was strictly volunteer.  When I got into bitcoin, there was no real way to buy it here in Canada, only random forums and stuff. I created the hobo as a way to gather some of this cryptocurrency that fascinated me. I went site to site looking for jobs or tips to get into crypto.

The reason I created Horus, was not because I didnt want people to know I was Jd, which I have stated multiple time in public -- I created the pseudonym because I worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations.

Even one of the trolls who initiated this stuff spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people.

I will also point out that I have never owned a delorean, or a blues bothers car, never worked at rockstar games or lived in mississauga either. The house you guys found is where I rented a room while I went to college.  I went back to Orillia for the annual Scottish festival they have to eat some haggis and irn bru.

I'm sorry to inform people there is no great " Horus conspiracy" and I am saddened to disappoint.

For those who think I am pr9me, I am not. Him and I were volunteers at the same time, and he hosted my cryptohobo prediction site on majesti.co. I havent actually spoken to him since he left Cryptsy, which was about 2 years ago. the bitcointalk account cryptohobo is also not me. I had a lot of people imitate me when I was hobo, mostly trolls on mcxnow.

I am not a share holder in Cryptsy, I work paycheque to paycheque. If you have any questions about investigations or AML/KYC regulations Im your guy to talk to, anything else about the site, I have no idea, it isn't the department I work in.

If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer what I can, just remember I am not an executive at the site so I won't know answers pertaining to stuff like that. I go on sites like blab to try to keep customers informed of what is going on - same reason I am putting out a weekly newsletter starting this week for customers. I feel communication has lacked in the past and want to step that game up.

Anyways, I hope this has cleared a bit of stuff up. Even though this is the truth, you guys probably still won't want to believe it.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Horus

"River Dance now over. Time to eat the Haggis"

On second thought, Chaplain Horus the Sun's Lodge ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:44:59 AM

You guys have had my real name all along. Again, you seem to think I am higher up than I really am at Cryptsy. I worked investigations for our parent company, Project Investors Inc and helped with hacked account support tickets. I have never had access to wallets or dev area. More recently during this storm I was put on PR once BitJohn left. You have nothing on me, we have had this chat before. You won't find any leaked emails containing anything from me, no hidden group chats or conspiracies either. As I said, I have always been known as the helpful one in the community. I don't like the extreme lack of communication that has been taking place -- as I can only forward along what information I have, which as of right now, is none. I have asked for an update and have not been getting it. This is out of my hands and all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they figure everything out. As I said, If I do not hear back soon, I will be forced to resign because I disagree with what is going on as well.

I guess in a Canadian Freemason's mind, resigning doesn't consist of dissolving a corporate entity in Canada that has one's name on the legal doc, eh?

A periodical seemed to think you were higher up on the Cryptsy food chain than what we thought, hence the retraction of an article, Mr. John "I Help with Hacked Accounts but not Cryptsy's Missing 13 Million Dollars due to a Hack" MacPherson.
garmin

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:59:44 AM

WTF kind of sausage club is this?  bagpipes are just wrong. Google babes with bagpipes... NOT

You guys are joining the wrong kind of clubs.

THIS IS a CLUB VVVVVV Not the bagpipe sausage club!  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:14:26 AM

WTF kind of sausage club is this?  bagpipes are just wrong. Google babes with bagpipes... NOT

THIS IS a CLUB VVVVVV Not the bagpipe sausage club!  Roll Eyes

OMFG! Where did you find this excellent pic of bottles of beer in the snow? Awesome!

Also, is that the Grand Teton National Park off in the distance?
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:22:00 AM

Did you remember stories about data centar in Florida,lot of servers,etc - well Cryptsy servers in fact are in Nederland - http://cryptsy.com.ipaddress.com/

Also they had servers in Digital Ocean in New York - http://messages.cryptsy.com.ipaddress.com/

These NY servers in Digital Ocean are on IP 104.236.38.232 - this is very interesting,because in mine quest for hacker location I came to New York as a 95% probability of hacker location.

Now,became even more interesting - from hacker BTC wallet ( https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337  ), one outgoing transaction came from IP located in the same location - Digital Ocean Data Centar in NY:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/7c573d56a3e4d154a7d05de2f64f6463e326176af65f2277b2f93b64d0157db3  - IP 104.131.186.220  on 11.Dec.2014 -

What is probability that hacker is using same data centar  as Cryptsy ??
garmin

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:24:47 AM

WTF kind of sausage club is this?  bagpipes are just wrong. Google babes with bagpipes... NOT

THIS IS a CLUB VVVVVV Not the bagpipe sausage club!  Roll Eyes

OMFG! Where did you find this excellent pic of bottles of beer in the snow? Awesome!

Also, is that the Grand Teton National Park off in the distance?

LuV me some Grand Tetons  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: