Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:41:43 AM

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/10497012/Liu_v_Project_Investors,_Inc_et_al

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

Cryptsy site is on Maintenance,but site who is info changed - it is now blocked who is owner of the site.

It could be a signal that Cryptsy was sold(Mintpal 2 ?)
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

Cryptsy site is on Maintenance,but site who is info changed - it is now blocked who is owner of the site.

What happened with Mintpal?. How something like that may affect users?. Is that legal under USA law?
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:44:36 PM

Except Mintpal's problems happened *after* they were sold. I wonder who has bought Cryptsy?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:35:57 PM

2nd dispatch is out lol

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him Wink
rayban84

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:37:19 PM

Where did you check that Cryptsy who info has changed?.
rayban84

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:40:08 PM

Cryptoshit posted in Twitter

https://twitter.com/cryptcracker1/status/715215161032712192
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:56:14 PM

Surely he can fund his own bounty using the stolen crypto funds he can recover. Scammer.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

2nd dispatch is out lol

Let's make the piece-of-shit-scammery more Google-friendly:

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon

I have previously been strictly using electronic and online methods of tracking the perpetrators. It has become apparent to me now that I will have to physically retrieve the assets that were stolen.

This is where things take an ironic turn, Paul Vernon himself Is who signed the contract with me to retrieve the coins and he is one of the main thieves responsible for the theft. Paul waited two months to even get back to me and since I made my bounty offer public people were wondering why Paul was ignoring me. He then saw his only choice was to sign the deal with me so people didn't get suspicious of him. I made it look like I was some fool that didn't know he had a hand in the theft so he let his gaurd down. But in reality I was collecting information that aided my efforts. He recently figured out I was onto him and stopped communicating with me, however I already have 50+ emails with him some of them incriminating.

I will be now be heading off to track down Paul Vernon starting with China. I am in talks with a task force to aid me in this effort.

Paul vernon's crimes are money laundering, criminal conspiracy, running a ponzi scheme, fraud and others that will soon come to light.

I will be creating a bounty bond to help fund my efforts in this retrieval. The bond payout to account for the risk will be x4 the amount invested. So if you invest 1btc you will get 4btc back.

400 shares will be created at 0.1btc each totaling 40btc.

Since I have a bounty hunter contract with Cryptsy the payout will happen in accordance with that contract. Once I recover the funds a portion of my bounty will go toward the investors of the bounty bond.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:44:33 PM

2nd dispatch is out lol

That is one of the more hilarious things I've read... The company was ordered into receivership and that's likely why the site ownership info changed. As far as CryptardLicker and his claims of tracking and task forces and dim sum oh my, I hope everyone else is getting a good laugh from this too. I would say there's nothing funny about Big Perm stealing our coins but this drivel is the exception.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:35:18 PM

open withdrawals and fuck all bxastards
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:49:09 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 11:00:22 PM by TheTommyD

A lot of people are saying Cryptsy (Project Investor's et al) is in Receivership.

I posted the link on the proceedings. If I had money, I could pay to see the actual documents.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/10497012/Liu_v_Project_Investors,_Inc_et_al

I'm not a lawyer by far.

As of yesterday, they are still trying to serve them. It's not in Receivership yet, but will be.

For those who say it's been sold. I Doubt it could legally be sold with lawsuits pending.

Unless Paul Turns himself in and surrenders whatever is left of Cryptsy..... It's gone, not worth anything.

Unless Silver Law knows something we don't, the Lawsuit is going for the tangible assets. IMHO

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:24:54 AM

can anyone tell me if this bigvern fellow is still in the united states, and can't leave the country? the last news i know is his house is for sale and the site is down, and no new notifications, so are these guys gone forever or is the case against them in full progress?

i still have 24 btc overthere

thanks for anyone who can help me

24 btc "overthere" eh?  well i guess you helped fund Verns retainer. his lawyers accept btc no doubt...

What Lawyers?

ORDER by Clerk of Entry of Default Re:22 Motion for Clerks Entry of Default as to Project Investors, Inc. (Default mailed to Project Investors, Inc.). Signed by DEPUTY CLERK on 3/24/2016. (ar2)

Ah, a "no-show". I suppose that was expected. So where are we now? Does this mean they (Paul & Co.) have additional time to respond to the default? Any time frame specified?  ...or did the court go ahead and appoint the receiver?

That's in the next Episode....

What happens after the court appoints a receiver?  Do they sell off the assets of cryptsy?  What about the assets of project investors?

What assets are you talking about ? you mean the remaining coins that they are holding hostage ?

Assets such as company vehicles, computers, desks, chairs, or whatever the company owns that can be sold off.  They also may have a bank account that could be seized because they were still paying a few employees according to Jim Shockney.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TheTommyD

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:28:03 AM

can anyone tell me if this bigvern fellow is still in the united states, and can't leave the country? the last news i know is his house is for sale and the site is down, and no new notifications, so are these guys gone forever or is the case against them in full progress?

24 btc "overthere" eh?  well i guess you helped fund Verns retainer. his lawyers accept btc no doubt...

What Lawyers?

ORDER by Clerk of Entry of Default Re:22 Motion for Clerks Entry of Default as to Project Investors, Inc. (Default mailed to Project Investors, Inc.). Signed by DEPUTY CLERK on 3/24/2016. (ar2)

Ah, a "no-show". I suppose that was expected. So where are we now? Does this mean they (Paul & Co.) have additional time to respond to the default? Any time frame specified?  ...or did the court go ahead and appoint the receiver?

What happens after the court appoints a receiver?  Do they sell off the assets of cryptsy?  What about the assets of project investors?

What assets are you talking about ? you mean the remaining coins that they are holding hostage ?

Assets such as company vehicles, computers, desks, chairs, or whatever the company owns that can be sold off.  They also may have a bank account that could be seized because they were still paying a few employees according to Jim Shockney.

The Biggies afaik are the real estate.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:33:46 AM

What Lawyers?

Cryptsy may not own any land or buildings, but since Paul Vernon and Project Investors are named in the lawsuit, anything property they own may be subject to seizure as well.  I'm just guessing on that though.
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:54:27 AM

Cryptsy may not own any land or buildings, but since Paul Vernon and Project Investors are named in the lawsuit, anything property they own may be subject to seizure as well.  I'm just guessing on that though.

Unfortunately not in Florida. Florida (and a couple other states I think) will not allow your primary residence to be seized for almost any reason (at least that's what I've heard from attorney friends over the years).

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:00:00 AM

What Lawyers?

Cryptsy may not own any land or buildings, but since Paul Vernon and Project Investors are named in the lawsuit, anything property they own may be subject to seizure as well.  I'm just guessing on that though.

I have no doubt that he removed all valuable assets from his companies.They are now just empty shells.He gave all his personal properties to his wife(both houses,SUV,money on US bank accounts,...) so he has no money or properties at all.Now,he has a lot of Bitcoins and some money on Chinese bank accounts.Maybe he left some small amounts of altcoins on Cryptsy accounts,but that is not enough to cover lawyers expenses for people who sued him.If there is no official criminal investigation about him,he will stay free and rich,except there were money from some dangerous criminal gangs on Cryptsy.

It is good that Silver Law expanded lawsuit on his wife,but they have to concentrate on his finances and prove that his income was too low for buying such luxury items for cash.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:50:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPNf6bcB70

Marshall Long has been a Harlem Globetrotter since 2009. His wife once told him that he needed to get them 50 basketballs out of the living room. Marshall said, "It took me forever to finally convince her that Leo Chewbacca was a business partner and not a fellow Globetrotter." Mr. Long envisions his Cleveland drone company to create drones that play aerial basketball.
rayban84

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:18:52 PM

I just got an email from Cryptsy.

Thank you for your inquiry,

Cryptsy is currently in maintenance while we make some back end changes.
As of now, we  do not have an estimated time yet when it will become available for further withdrawals.

To keep updated on current status please visit blog.cryptsy.com

Thank you.

Cryptsy Customer Service

TheTommyD

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:25:49 PM

I just got an email from Cryptsy.

Thank you for your inquiry,

Cryptsy is currently in maintenance while we make some back end changes.
As of now, we  do not have an estimated time yet when it will become available for further withdrawals.

To keep updated on current status please visit blog.cryptsy.com

Thank you.

Cryptsy Customer Service

The Blog:

Recovery Bounty Contract
An individual who claims to be able to recover the stolen BTC turned out to be just another troll.   Sorry about that.
BigVern
Mar 13th, 2016
1 note

Good information thanks. They are not saying they will try and reopen trading
plus Vern Stated that the bounty guy was a troll more than two weeks ago. I missed that.

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: