Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:18:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:52:10 AM

Do you really think that someone (like Paul Vernon) would waste his sucessful business by stealing? People who say that should really think again. If he wants to cash he could sell his multi million dollar exchange, right?

Ok, please then explain to us WHY he did it then.

If you forget about the hack, and just focus on all the people who lost money AFTER that fact...

Those coins were stolen too... not by the hacker in question but by Paul.

Unless you have some better way to explain it... we will all be listening.

Perfect

Remember that we entrusted our money with a business.  They mismanaged the money and won't return it.  With any business like a bank, it wouldn't matter how they lost the money, they would be responsible for it.  Usually they should have some kind of insurance policy to cover theft and should be able to pay customers back.  It's not our fault that they mismanaged the money.  And of course it's very likely that they stole it themselves.

If that was all they did that wouldn't be that bad But ....
They First lost all the money and then still Took in New money knowing very well they didn't have the money to cover their balance sheets.
Banks can be pretty criminal at times I agree but ive yet to see a bank with the Big Brass Balls to try an pull some shit like this.
There is No doubt at all that Cryptsy Owned PV and his cronies Should go to jail for a long time.

I will be more pleased if they return our money and not get in jail

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:41:46 PM

Where are Cryptsy_Jim, Cryptcracker, and Eternal Insolent?  We haven't heard anything from them in several days.  Have they given up on the charade?
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:03:20 PM

According to Cryptcracker Shaun Bridges is behind the Cryptsy theft. If true, I would consider him a main suspect in the bitstamp hack as well.

That would negate that the bitcoins would be immediately returned once the contract was signed since Shaun was in prison when this thread was started, eh?

Not necessarily. Shaun's laptop is out there somewhere and someone probably has access. If CC is real then perhaps he is that someone or knows who that someone is.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:53:37 PM

Where are Cryptsy_Jim, Cryptcracker, and Eternal Insolent?  We haven't heard anything from them in several days.  Have they given up on the charade?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:43:36 PM

Looks like Jim Shockney aka JSLock is trying his best to get this thread cleaned up:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.

Common sense dictates that you're pulling a fast one, CrackHead. Look at the Twitter timeline. You tweet him; a few days later Paul Vernon replies; you tweet again days later; and wait; now, both of you are available on Twitter at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, both you are in adjacent stalls playing Cupping Balls.

I find it funny too he thinks he's talking to bao (paul) on twitter when its horus. But horus is working night and day and won't rest as he feels obligated to make everything right... so obligated and dedicated not taking an hour to sleep or come here to comment thats how busy hunting leads he is.

Are you being sarcastic about horus or is he actually working that hard to get the coins?  And if that twitter account is horus, then where is Paul Vernon in all this?  Has he washed his hands of it completely?

Horus is no longer employed at Cryptsy

I didn't think anyone was employed at Cryptsy anymore.

There are very few left, those that remain are here to try to assist users any way we can with hopes that the coins would eventually be returned. 
If this is indeed for real and this guy is not just pulling a bad joke then users coins will all be returned.

Im not sure where we go from here once those coins have been paid out to users.  I imagine gleb will continue trashing the site trying to prevent us from reopening.

I personally would like to see Cryptsy come back to life as do many others but well have to see what happens after everyone is paid

Great! I'm now the bad guy. This is too fuckin' funny. About as HAHAHA funny as your wife, Ginny, having pig hoof marks on her back.
Im not saying your the bad guy, but at this point gleb how bout letting us try to get the coins back for users without all your extra nonsense?

As far as what was told to users by myself, horus and others who communicated to users: We were not informed as to why there were problems getting coins out until late 2015. We could only go by what little info was being passed to us.

Im not here to justify how the stolen coins were handled and Paul agrees that it should have been handled differently at the time.
However, the coins were stolen and are currently in process of hopefully being returned.
So lets hope for the best on that so that we can make alot of ppl happy and go from there.

Would you mind repeating that? We're not sure we heard it correctly the first time.

Meanwhile, explain to me how the fuck I'm fuckin' things up when everything that's been penned the last couple of hours by CrackHead and yourself could've been handled behind the scenes sans coming here to make a big announcement expecting nobody, including myself, to make waves?

Ergo, again, everybody can see that this is nothing but an orchestrated attempt to either settle nerves and set the stage to blow this episode up even bigger even if folks like me were literally in comas.

For the life of me, I don't see how that [last] post of mine (in black bold) was worthy of deletion, let alone some mod reading this entire thread to see what he could delete on his own accord, opting for this particular one.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:24:01 PM

Gleb, by this logic, if you stop your forum activities, not only will Cryptsy re-open but LTCGear will give out backpay, Gox will refund user deposits, etc.

So, what are you waiting for man? Stop your yakkin so we can get our coins back Wink

Looks like Jim Shockney aka JSLock is trying his best to get this thread cleaned up:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.

Common sense dictates that you're pulling a fast one, CrackHead. Look at the Twitter timeline. You tweet him; a few days later Paul Vernon replies; you tweet again days later; and wait; now, both of you are available on Twitter at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, both you are in adjacent stalls playing Cupping Balls.

I find it funny too he thinks he's talking to bao (paul) on twitter when its horus. But horus is working night and day and won't rest as he feels obligated to make everything right... so obligated and dedicated not taking an hour to sleep or come here to comment thats how busy hunting leads he is.

Are you being sarcastic about horus or is he actually working that hard to get the coins?  And if that twitter account is horus, then where is Paul Vernon in all this?  Has he washed his hands of it completely?

Horus is no longer employed at Cryptsy

I didn't think anyone was employed at Cryptsy anymore.

There are very few left, those that remain are here to try to assist users any way we can with hopes that the coins would eventually be returned. 
If this is indeed for real and this guy is not just pulling a bad joke then users coins will all be returned.

Im not sure where we go from here once those coins have been paid out to users.  I imagine gleb will continue trashing the site trying to prevent us from reopening.

I personally would like to see Cryptsy come back to life as do many others but well have to see what happens after everyone is paid

Great! I'm now the bad guy. This is too fuckin' funny. About as HAHAHA funny as your wife, Ginny, having pig hoof marks on her back.
Im not saying your the bad guy, but at this point gleb how bout letting us try to get the coins back for users without all your extra nonsense?

As far as what was told to users by myself, horus and others who communicated to users: We were not informed as to why there were problems getting coins out until late 2015. We could only go by what little info was being passed to us.

Im not here to justify how the stolen coins were handled and Paul agrees that it should have been handled differently at the time.
However, the coins were stolen and are currently in process of hopefully being returned.
So lets hope for the best on that so that we can make alot of ppl happy and go from there.

Would you mind repeating that? We're not sure we heard it correctly the first time.

Meanwhile, explain to me how the fuck I'm fuckin' things up when everything that's been penned the last couple of hours by CrackHead and yourself could've been handled behind the scenes sans coming here to make a big announcement expecting nobody, including myself, to make waves?

Ergo, again, everybody can see that this is nothing but an orchestrated attempt to either settle nerves and set the stage to blow this episode up even bigger even if folks like me were literally in comas.

For the life of me, I don't see how that [last] post of mine (in black bold) was worthy of deletion, let alone some mod reading this entire thread to see what he could delete on his own accord, opting for this particular one.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:43:26 PM

Gleb, by this logic, if you stop your forum activities, not only will Cryptsy re-open but LTCGear will give out backpay, Gox will refund user deposits, etc.

So, what are you waiting for man? Stop your yakkin so we can get our coins back Wink

I guess not all of us can get fucked by an albino yak.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:04:16 PM

So its Glebs fault I knew it ,, Gox Mintpal cryptorush Bter and now cryptsy , we would all be millionaires if he had just shut up....

If you agree with that statement good friend I got a couple of castles and bridges for sale u might want to buy.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:29:08 PM

So its Glebs fault I knew it ,, Gox Mintpal cryptorush Bter and now cryptsy , we would all be millionaires if he had just shut up....

If you agree with that statement good friend I got a couple of castles and bridges for sale u might want to buy.

You forgot BFL and AMT, and Mintsy and Canadian Cryptsy. Oh, and Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi that's already dead but pretends to still being HAHAHA viable.
ThePhwner

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:22:26 PM

You forgot BFL and AMT, and Mintsy and Canadian Cryptsy. Oh, and Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi that's already dead but pretends to still being HAHAHA viable.

I knew it. On that note, please expect my warranty claim for the Black Arrow flame-thrower ASICs in your inbox.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:26:09 PM

I knew it. On that note, please expect my warranty claim for the Black Arrow flame-thrower ASICs in your inbox.

How the fuck did I forget about that piece of shit, Black Arrow?
ThePhwner

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:39:27 PM

Probably because unlike my former employer, you weren't dumb enough to try to fill an entire datacenter with them...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:42:34 PM

Probably because unlike my former employer, you weren't dumb enough to try to fill an entire datacenter with them...

Did Marshall Long help broker the deal as he's been known to do in the past leaving the data center's coffer much lighter?
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:15:04 PM

I will be contacting an attorney to go after Gleb as well. After seeing all the things he has been responsible for here I have no doubt that bastard
is the reason 1 sock goes missing from my dryer out of the pair. While I have no proof yet, I know during discovery we will find the method to his madness, and he will be brought to justice!

I see damages in the 10's of 100's of bitcentova coins in my future!

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:48:26 PM

Best protection against identity theft is Bad Credit  Grin

...or the name, Perv Vern.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:53:14 PM

I will be contacting an attorney to go after Gleb as well. After seeing all the things he has been responsible for here I have no doubt that bastard
is the reason 1 sock goes missing from my dryer out of the pair. While I have no proof yet, I know during discovery we will find the method to his madness, and he will be brought to justice!

I see damages in the 10's of 100's of bitcentova coins in my future!

Rest assured that ALL missing socks have been donated to good causes.
spamsucks

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:45:57 AM

After seeing this evidence, I no longer want my socks back... you can keep them.

Lawsuit canceled... case dismissed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:00:10 AM

After seeing this evidence, I no longer want my socks back... you can keep them.

Lawsuit canceled... case dismissed.

No prob. Did you see my new line of gloves?
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:59:44 AM

Paul Vernon big house is selling for $ 1.500.000:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/16832-Charles-River-Dr_Delray-Beach_FL_33446_M51581-24136

spamsucks

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:04:56 PM

Paul Vernon big house is selling for $ 1.500.000:

Fantastic! If it sells then the money will be REALLY gone and everyone looses... well everyone not involved in the scam that is.
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: