Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006565 times)
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:42:02 PM

If you guys have more questions, I'd be happy to answer for my stuff, I can't really speak on behalf of other past employees.

Are the Cryptsy altcoins being liquidated or have they already been liquidated in Bittrex and/or Poloniex?
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:33:22 AM

The day we saw customer coins go to Bittrex, I knew 100% Paul sent them and was trying to liquidate. It is then I called the receiver. Before I wanted to believe it was a big hack, and that the company I worked for was stupid, but innocent.

So were the coins that went to Bittrex recovered?

Also, have the authorities given up on catching Paul and the remaining assets that he took with him or is in control of?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:37:06 AM

Notice the site problems today ?
I could not connect about 6 or 7 hours ago then about an hour ago..
Connected to Gleb's hosting revelations and my theymos Poll in ALT-Main ?

And some good questions have been asked i too want to know !

@Gleb
I mentioned that post before on this topic but i don't we ever found it.
I have a feeling they deleted it.. wayback machine ?

I heard of the Waybackmachine site / archive around 2003 but i never met a guy who used it so much and skillfully as Gamow  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:00:23 AM

Notice the site problems today ?
I could not connect about 6 or 7 hours ago then about an hour ago..
Connected to Gleb's hosting revelations and my theymos Poll in ALT-Main ?

And some good questions have been asked i too want to know !

@Gleb
I mentioned that post before on this topic but i don't we ever found it.
I have a feeling they deleted it.. wayback machine ?

I heard of the Waybackmachine site / archive around 2003 but i never met a guy who used it so much and skillfully as Gamow  Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words, bud. I guess I'll have to save my WBM link of a horny penguin fucking a giant potato clock for some other time.

I, too, am puzzled by the connection problems today given that this forum's engines are operated by Frantech + Romania. I mean, the only engine better on the entire Internet is Crypto-city after its massive-massive update + Limburger cheese.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:47:54 AM

The day we saw customer coins go to Bittrex, I knew 100% Paul sent them and was trying to liquidate. It is then I called the receiver. Before I wanted to believe it was a big hack, and that the company I worked for was stupid, but innocent.

Also, have the authorities given up on catching Paul and the remaining assets that he took with him or is in control of?

Wait... at what point Horus did you know they were customer coins going to bittrex? The funds were from cold wallet keys. Staff said they didn't know wallets and coin amounts so how was Horus sure it was customer funds and it was indeed cryptsy sends?

DCGirl claims when she saw the funds she contacted paul and told him they weren't his and said he should stop and then the blog post about receiver given server information etc posted. I have the pms from dcgirl... she mentions others in cryptsy name wise that worked behind the scenes that weren't named. I told her she should name them. She said maybe so then disappears. I have the pms i can post. I have no loyalty to her and she clearly has none for the clients. Honestly i think she's trash now. She told paul... o come on how about her troll box comments of you are all fudding. No repentence ?

Then you have people like terrick that told me black and blue in the face no cryptsy wouldn't run off they are legit i've talked to the mods and people and they assure me. Now he's on poloniex and would spout the same shit if poloniex looked funny. I consider his words and reality perspective complete shit too and anyone that looked to him for an unbiased opinion would be wasting their time. Terrick only has terricks opinion that he'll give you so long as it suits terricks financial gain.

I'll make it clear i liquidated before it went tits up. It wasn't ideal and i moved into doge and other coins to send to poloniex which then boosted and i came out at maybe 10% loss all up with 8 btc total so not so bad... others were worse.

I'm just angry at the likes of Horus, jshock, mullick hell all the mods. Yeah sure they might be helpful might be nice im not denying that. And yes spoetnik i know they are being sincere and saying they can't say anymore than sorry etc but the fact remains people lost and their comments at times were you are all fudding. Sure it was their job to send out ndas etc but they aren't robots right? They are free thinking individuals. When sending those documents what was in their mind i'd like to know.. was horus really like yeah these guys are fudders have an nda because i believe cryptsy or with all the issues was horus going its my job to send this but i kinda think they have a valid point that "could" be correct?

This exchange wasn't a regulated business.. it wasn't under a law heavily scrutinised etc controlled audited etc. So realisitically its ground carefully treaded by an employee and they need to use their judgement. Was judgement worth a small paycheck? I'd love to know that in future rather than running that horus would stick up for the client or at least fairly look at the accusations but i think they would use the same line again of just doing my job i didn't know, or they'd run say nothing and after shit comes up say i was under nda and fearful for my job.

I think what would go a long way for Horus and i ask nicely that he do it now is dish up the dirt he knows... he has no NDA now. I want him to make a post and detail ALL employees working there that he knew im not talking dcgirl etc im talking about the devs... i'd like him to detail the structure as he knew it of cryptsy... the peoples rolls.. what happened EVERYTHING.

Give us the info to piece stuff together. The unaltered un-bullshit entire information of everything he knows no matter how small he thinks it is. A sort of cryptsy teh complete unknown info guide. I still think they are withholding info and won't say with some excuse like current law court etc.. Horus said he wasn't subpoena'd so there should be no reason he can't say right? Any cryptsy NDA's won't hold because its a scam so dish the dirt...

Horus, bitjohn, mullick pretty much all cryptsy mods would be a tight knit group. I've been on teams before and they all have email lists / messenger groups etc they talk together on. They don't work as a fragmented group.. once together they form working relationships. They know much more together than they say.

Not trying to assassinate horus but i think he has more to share than that above post and i for one want to hear it. The community of ex cryptsy users "DESERVE" it.
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:14:50 AM

I believe the coins were recovered, yes. There is a list of coins available in the court documents that details the coins recovered and amounts.

I do not believe authorities have given up on Paul, as he is breaking even more laws by not being cooperative with the procedure.

as for 0o0o ...   For me sending out C&D's, company told me it was FUD. I never sent Spoet or Gleb a C&D. I believed the company, and I was told to send them so I did. Realistically it shouldn't even have been my duty to send them out. My boss asked, and I obliged. What was in my mind?   I was thinking, yes, there is something messed up, but do I know 100% it is what is said in the article? I didn't know. I fucked up by believing my employer, yes.   I believe I only sent 2 C&D's out in total anyway.

As far as the coins moving, I believe Thunderjet pointed it out. I was reading the forum ( it may have been a trollbox I read it in, or here, can't remember 100% ) but when multiple people told me it was cryptsy coins going out, people who have been known to have solid work in that area, I called the receiver. Until that point, in my opinion at the time, I had sen lots of stupidity from Cryptsy, but nothing down right malicious- and that was malicious so I drew the line and called. To be fair, it was about the same time I even learned of the receiver. The receiver asked me things and I answered EVERYTHING I could.

Did I know the real names or even real structure of all cryptsy staff?  No.    Did I have a group of mods that I managed for a while? yes. Did cryptsy reassign all of the chat mods to someone else to manage near the end? yes.  Would a coder know the balances of wallets Paul kept to himself? no. Any numbers we could see we false representations that were edited. An account for example would show up 0.5 btc in it, when in fact, there was nothing there.  I never banned anyone from chat for asking legitimate questions about asking for funds or withdrawals to be processed.  In admin panel, I had a button that said " process" beside a withdrawal I could see. Me clicking it helped push withdrawals out for a while before shit went too bad, so I tried to click it as often as I could. Near the end it stopped working altogether and thats about the time I publicly said I would resign if they didn't tell me what was up.

My bosses at cryptsy were Jshock, BitJohn, and Paul. Paul was always hard to get a hold of. I could send a message, and get an answer back like 2 weeks to 1 month later. JShock was always around but seemed to know very little about things going on. Bitjohn would just feed us bullshit whenever asking questions about site like " that's not your job to worry about, worry about your job". As I have mentioned, this taught me a valuable lesson about questioning authority. I went into it like, Im loyal and do what my work dictates, They asked me to jump, my response was "how high". Now I see this blindness was stupid. Rest assured if I ever suspected any wrong doing from anyone I worked for, I'd be out of there faster than hell, and telling every single customer I could find.

Am I currently bound by an NDA? I really don't know. The NDA I signed was between myself and cryptsy. cryptsy still exists, it is just in the ownership of the receiver and not Paul.

Am I going to list out all employees when 95% of them had no possible way of being involved? short answer? no. I'm not throwing innocent people to a mob.

I can email the receiver, and ask if I am bound by my Cryptsy NDA's still. Although the court documents list more than I ever knew. I learned a lot reading them.

I honestly don't know if anyone else has reached out to receiver from staff, other than mullick and myself. I still have contact with a couple of mods but everyone else has dropped of radar.

I never suppressed anyone in chat or forums for asking legitimate questions, hell I wasn't getting answers so I hoped maybe one of them would. So yes 0o0o, am I guilty of going full retard and standing behind my place of employment, believing them when they told me things? Yes. absolutely.  I feel like the biggest asshole ever for telling people it will all be fine, if I knew what was going on, believe me, I wouldnt have been. I had very close personal friends and family lose money in cryptsy as well. I told the it would be fine and I was completely wrong. Is me saying sorry here going to change anything? not a chance. I truly am sorry for it, but I know that doesn't matter in the long run as sorry doesnt return the lost crypto.

Did I know Bitjohn or DCGirls real names? no, I really didn't. Neither of them were verified. HR may have had their info, but I did not work in HR. To me in chats, they were always BitJohn and DCGirl.  DCGirl only came on near the end as a mod, then as a part time coder as far as I know, but apparently I did not know much. Devs didn't join my chats at all, they were separate, I was in KYC chats and support chats and a general chat, which no one ever actually chatted in except support asking for an answer on something basic. It may have been different if I was in office in florida, but I was a remote worker in Canada, no where near there. I only ever visited the office 1 time, for 2 days and I hung out with the old network admin and mullick for the 2 days, I met paul for all of 15 minutes when I first went to office. I believe there were also 2 secretaries there.

Anyway, I will email receiver and ask if I am bound by NDA still, just know I'm not putting out a list of innocent employees who worked there and were fooled just as much as everyone else. A lot of the staff were genuinely nice people that 1 or 2 dickheads fucked over. A few of us drank the koolaid and we paid the price for it. I hope the find Paul and he pays what he has to or rots in jail. Or ideally pays what he has to AND rots in jail. If anyone else is found to be working in cahoots with Paul, I hope they have the same fate.

I really don't even want to use this account anymore, I feel dirty using it. I gave you guys what info I knew for sure, and I am not going to cater to speculation, or post speculation myself. If I find something out that I know is 100% factual, I will post it here.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:36:37 AM

Who is Thiery ? Job title + description ?

Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:08:58 AM

Thierry was trained alongside myself. He worked investigations and compliance, we went through CAMS at the same time. He was let go for reasons I wasn't aware of and I filled the lead investigator position. To be 100% honest with you, I have serious, serious doubts he would have known anything.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:28:25 AM

Thierry was trained alongside myself. He worked investigations and compliance, we went through CAMS at the same time. He was let go for reasons I wasn't aware of and I filled the lead investigator position. To be 100% honest with you, I have serious, serious doubts he would have known anything.

Cool thanks.. just showing what i think the other guy meant when he was asking.
And i agree i doubt 95% of the Cryptsy people knew ANYTHING.

@Horus
by the way.. keep the account.. use it.
You tried.

You are showing your face ..i don't see any of the other guys.
We are not perfect.. we all have fucked up etc.
It means more accepting it and living with it than it does denying it etc.

Not that i am voting for Horus to run Poloniex or some shit LOL
If you are caught in a thing like Cryptsy your crypto-career SHOULD be sort of fucked hahhaha

Hope you get what i was driving at..

PS:
Never let a ginger in your house.. it will kill your house plants !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:46:52 PM

Cool thanks.. just showing what i think the other guy meant when he was asking.
And i agree i doubt 95% of the Cryptsy people knew ANYTHING.

@Horus
by the way.. keep the account.. use it.
You tried.

You are showing your face ..i don't see any of the other guys.
We are not perfect.. we all have fucked up etc.
It means more accepting it and living with it than it does denying it etc.

Not that i am voting for Horus to run Poloniex or some shit LOL
If you are caught in a thing like Cryptsy your crypto-career SHOULD be sort of fucked hahhaha

Hope you get what i was driving at..

PS:
Never let a ginger in your house.. it will kill your house plants !

So that's what killed my house plants - a Ginger I had over one night. Well, at least that mystery's solved.

I never sent Spoet or Gleb a C&D. I believed the company, and I was told to send them so I did.

Bitch! I never received my Tiny Tim CD. Like Marsha, Spoetnik gets everything.  Cry

@Horus: Keep the account. If you're honest and that's the worst you've done, you may still have a seat in this space.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:08:33 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 07:22:19 PM by Spoetnik

I think he meant sending C&D to sites such as the ones that posted News about Cryptsy being insolvent.
He / Cryptsy etc never did send me one personally or anything like that (for the record)
(I just got veiled yet clear threats saying that)

And Gleb i bet you too quickly suspected our AUS friend earlier as being Mr Horus The Sun God right ?
All things considered i sort of thought ya hmmmmm
Notice that other guy did not come back and Horus showed up and both used the same SUV / Ring info ?
I wasn't going to draw attention to that but it relates to your last comment about Horus using a different account.

I have been called paranoid all my life..
And i always say.. yeah, yeah.. let me see your hands.. keep them on the fucking table !
This trait has paid dividends.. such as saving my life.

All the Horus's and Vlad's out there i have some advice for you..

FUD first and ask Questions later™

..and more downtime ? Frantech Solutions is having a rough time lately (since you posted info on them)
Oh and did you see the silly blind fanboyism of the retards in ALT / Main ? (Theymos Poll topic)
They really never do learn a lesson from sites like GOX or Cryptsy etc..
They just go right back to blind cheerleading like a bunch of gullible patsies.

There is no fixing stupid around here.. hell half of them have such weak English they have no fucking clue what you even posted.
Yet have no qualms throwing 12 grand down a Multi Level Marketing Ponzi Pyramid Coin SCAM hole fer teh profit'z

GET YUR ROI ON SHITCOINER'Z !

The dispshittery is strong in these ones !

PS:
Don't expect kids here to get a Brady Bunch TV show joke / reference LOL Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:00:03 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 09:48:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

I think he meant sending C&D to sites such as the ones that posted News about Cryptsy being insolvent.
He / Cryptsy etc never did send me one personally or anything like that (for the record)
(I just got veiled yet clear threats saying that)

And Gleb i bet you too quickly suspected our AUS friend earlier as being Mr Horus The Sun God right ?
All things considered i sort of thought ya hmmmmm
Notice that other guy did not come back and Horus showed up and both used the same SUV / Ring info ?
I wasn't going to draw attention to that but it relates to your last comment about Horus using a different account.

I have been called paranoid all my life..
And i always say.. yeah, yeah.. let me see your hands.. keep them on the fucking table !
This trait has paid dividends.. such as saving my life.

All the Horus's and Vlad's out there i have some advice for you..

FUD first and ask Questions later™

..and more downtime ? Frantech Solutions is having a rough time lately (since you posted info on them)
Oh and did you see the silly blind fanboyism of the retards in ALT / Main ? (Theymos Poll topic)
They really never do learn a lesson from sites like GOX or Cryptsy etc..
They just go right back to blind cheerleading like a bunch of gullible patsies.

There is no fixing stupid around here.. hell half of them have such weak English they have no fucking clue what you even posted.
Yet have no qualms throwing 12 grand down a Multi Level Marketing Ponzi Pyramid Coin SCAM hole fer teh profit'z

GET YUR ROI ON SHITCOINER'Z !

The dispshittery is strong in these ones !

PS:

They may not have known about The Brady Bunch prior to this badass being in a Super Bowl commercial:

FYI: I'm the eldest of three boys and three girls.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

PS:

Why not?  

Those top guys at Cryptsy?  "They were four men living all together but they were all alone!"

@Gleb_Gamow can we call you GREG?
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:28:47 AM

This settlement offer ,only for big fish of cryptsy  user who hold more then 3k dollars Grin or crypto

33% fee + TAX =got payout  Cheesy in USD
Rule to cash out from cryptsy  :-price get 1 November 2015 ,Btc /USD - $315 per Btc / altcoin principal

But how Court verify that information of cryptsy  Cheesy
Meta data

Cryptsy down time lost 13m to 16m can be Huh
Like how

Potcoin 1000 satoshi runing now. 800% over price
Monero  600% to 900% over price debate
Many as like etc coin penetrate debate

It good plan for Vern n her wife  exit  Cool

Keep dicking whole on cryptsy user funds
celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:09:32 AM

So whats this about Vern and that cocksucker Nettles reaching a settlement?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/plaintiffs-reach-settlement-one-cryptsy-defendant/

"The settlement includes a diamond ring valued for over $104,000, the residential property, all funds recovered from the sale of cryptocurrency, all funds received from the sale of personal property, all funds received from the sale of an Infiniti QX60 with an appraised used value of approximately $28,000, and any other assets obtained by the receiver or lead counsel.

It leaves Nettles a small amount of assets to provide basic living necessities for herself and her children."

So that's it? She gets to walk away from all this with a clean slate? How is this woman not in prison? Those kids should be in foster care right now.

The deal gives her $250,000 from the proceeds of the house sale to provide BASIC living necessities. How can anyone call $250,000 a sum that only buys the bare necessities of life?

She's denying any wrongdoing and done a deal where shes gets $250,000. Does she also get immunity from prosecution from that deal?

Did the lawyer who negotiated the deal ask all the Cryptsy users he represents if they agreed with its terms?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/plaintiffs-reach-settlement-one-cryptsy-defendant/

The filing noted Nettles denies wrongdoing but has agreed to enter the settlement to avoid further expense and inconvenience.

Nettles relinquished possession of the ring following the August mediation. Nettles can continue to occupy the property until the closing date of the property’s sale and will receive $250,000 from the proceeds of the sale.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:28:33 AM

Fuck that shit.. she should get fuck all because that asshole owes his ex-clients 12 million dollars.

She needs a quarter million (small amount) to feed her kids ?
Get a job fucking cunt !

She just won the god damn lottery.

Where i live if i won 250k i would be in the local news.
In 'Merica she is just feeding her children with the "small amount"  Cheesy

Put that bitch in jail.. don't shower her with riches !

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:57:11 PM

Fuck that shit.. she should get fuck all because that asshole owes his ex-clients 12 million dollars.

She needs a quarter million (small amount) to feed her kids ?
Get a job fucking cunt !

She just won the god damn lottery.

Where i live if i won 250k i would be in the local news.
In 'Merica she is just feeding her children with the "small amount"  Cheesy

Put that bitch in jail.. don't shower her with riches !

It OK .if she taking little part of that / her right on that .

jewellery. / car / home n etc staff. Out of her hands
Also lawyer wants. There money too keep running this case Cheesy
Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:13:23 PM

I believe Nettles was screwed by association on this one. From what I heard, while in China, Paul had a mistress. He brought her back to US and put her kids in the same school as his kids. He cheated on Nettles and she divorced him. She MAY have known some stuff, but I seriously doubt she knew what Paul was doing, or going to do. The fact that the house, ring, car and other things were bought with stolen money, her hubby probably told her it was all legit. IF she did know something, she deserves to be screwed with him, but I think Paul even gave her the 'ol screw around. Odds are they were able to prove about 250k from purchase of house was theirs before cryptsy even happened. This is speculation as I don't know how their personal lives went, but there is a possibility she was clueless. That being said, there is also a possibility she was not.
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:03:31 PM

This still reminds me of that radio show about all this, still have the recordings if anyone is interested.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:09:01 PM

I still dont understand how a class action lawsuit works while the company is in receivership. The people involved in the lawsuit should not get preference over all the other investors that lost money, and with the terms listed... 33% to the lawyers and exchange value back at the 11/15 price value of the coins makes this look horrible.

How does this work?
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: