Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Interesting not sure if a larp more to look into

A hunting we will go, A hunting we will go

Grin
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Qiwi refused to disclose the name of the developer to the Russian newspaper Vedomosty, which confirmed the story with the press office.

As Solonin told the website The Bell, his understanding is that the employee in question went on to lose all their coins at a now-failed cryptocurrency exchange.

Ironic if it was Cryptsy, but probably Mt Gox or some other rogue exchange.

Aside: Somebody check to see if the coins stemming from The Event have been moved recently.

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:06 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 10:33:57 PM by mymenace

All these current associates from cryptsy still on the board

Time to release all the information, no more games, (sick f$%ks playing with peoples lives) +++
Looks like your images are being displayed either, bud. Heading over to Meta to read why, assuming it's already been reported to theymos' cat.

Images on full display now.

Cool, not nice to be censored, led around, attacked, harassed.

Time and energy wasted are a fuel that drives ones passions.

And when that passion is found to be directed, led astray, to come back full circle, is an astonishing production of insidious evil that is completely unwarranted.

Future proves past Wink

And on that I leave to the wilderness of the bitcoin market.

Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Aside: Somebody check to see if the coins stemming from The Event have been moved recently.

well I just checked The Event...apparently
"his (some regular guy) probe begins to expose the biggest cover-up in American history..."
"and the global conspiracy he's  uncovered could change the fate of mankind"

Wow! the plot thickens...I'm all like in suspense and stuff!!...

...and all this time I thought it was just some bitcoin thieving bastard who skipped town and buggered off to China...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Wakey wakey.!.... covfefe's on..... Milk?.. Sugar?
anksoleh29

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

in case you get your finances from Cryptsy experience very fortunate. now not responding to support is one in all their tactics, they did not respond to me for months to the many support tickets about the MN2 marketplace Bait and transfer and getting my finances back considering the fact that all shares have been not sold as promised earlier than the marketplace opened. They wanted people to get in proper away at a decrease rate before the fee goes up in an afternoon putting urgency upon acting to keep money. The marketplace stated with specific wording, closed till all 10,000 stocks are sold and payout day by day. this indicates i get all my cash back even if the marketplace in no way opens, so why open early, it's far like a CD in which we just receives a commission returned over time. but no, it had to open the third day with simplest 5000 of the 10,000 stocks sold after which Raffle the stocks off in a gimmick to allow the market plummet even further from the winners of the raffle promoting out.
dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

I received the e-mail from Cryptsysettlement.
I should complete the W-8 from and then receive my settlement check which represents the part of the compensation fund.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:53:47 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 02:08:59 AM by mymenace

thanks Bruno you have been very helpful, even though we already knew this, again how do we get the coins back?

https://events.bizzabo.com/InsideBitcoinLasVegas/home
https://elcapitalfinanciero.com/panama-bitcoins-lidera-negocio-local/

JAMES D. SALLAH, COURT-APPOINTED RECEIVER FOR PROJECT INVESTORS

Coins unattainable, time poor

Cells, Future proves past

BREAKING NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS

We removed Bitcore BTX because it SUCKS....
Is this your technical analysis? Lol
Of course it sucks it's a shitcoin.
Why did you even have it in the first place?

Because developers promised us some nice things and cooperation.
But after we put the coin online they just starting ignoring us.
After few months we just loose patience and removed it.

Holy christing mother of fuck, that's a shitty thing to do.  Seriously, as a community we need to vet who runs these exchanges so as to avoid debacles like this.  Exchange owners should not be able to take the money and run.  

The vetting was done by John Hammes aka BitJohn pretending to be in an Army office located in an Afghanistan war zone, but was really living in North Carolina out of the service for years with his wife Faith and daughter.

where to report this in USA ?

You can try the FTC and SEC, but they likely have been investigating Cryptsy for a while now anyway.

I don't think there is anything you can really do right now but just watch them collapse, and wait for the legalities for formally get underway in the hope that you might get something back.

Unlikely you will though Sad Seems they have been insolvent for several months.  Undecided

FTC + SEC may not know how to trace blockchains ( WE KNOW )
ANOTHER QUESTION: IS VERN PROTECTED PERSON IN THE USA ( FTC + SEC WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HIM )
OR HE HAS NO SUCH PROTECTION?

WHY ARE YOU YELLING??!@!!@@!#%#$%#

What are you suggesting to do with that knowledge of "blockchain tracing"?

Not even sure what you mean by "protected". I doubt Vern has bribed the FTC and the SEC.

Grin
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

in case you get your finances from Cryptsy experience very fortunate. now not responding to support is one in all their tactics, they did not respond to me for months to the many support tickets about the MN2 marketplace Bait and transfer and getting my finances back considering the fact that all shares have been not sold as promised earlier than the marketplace opened. They wanted people to get in proper away at a decrease rate before the fee goes up in an afternoon putting urgency upon acting to keep money. The marketplace stated with specific wording, closed till all 10,000 stocks are sold and payout day by day. this indicates i get all my cash back even if the marketplace in no way opens, so why open early, it's far like a CD in which we just receives a commission returned over time. but no, it had to open the third day with simplest 5000 of the 10,000 stocks sold after which Raffle the stocks off in a gimmick to allow the market plummet even further from the winners of the raffle promoting out.

I started a thread about this right after that happened. I said the same thing and it was an obvious bait and switch. I even made Bit John aware of it and I considered taking legal action. Instead I pulled all of my funds from Cryptsy because of the MN2 lies saving all my crypto. I wish more people would have seen my posts and exited like I did. I think that was about the last time you really could exit too. Glad I bought MN2 since I would have lost everything also.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:29 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:14:30 PM by mymenace

~shareholders still got all their cash, as long as they hid it all and shut everyone up~ this indicates i get all my cash back even if the marketplace in no way opens, so why open early, it's far like a CD in which we just receives a commission returned over time. but no, it had to open the third day with simplest 5000 of the 10,000 stocks sold after which Raffle the stocks off in a gimmick to allow the market plummet even further from the winners of the raffle promoting out.

I started a thread about this right after that happened. I said the same thing and it was an obvious bait and switch. I even made Bit John aware of it and I considered taking legal action. Instead I pulled all of my funds from Cryptsy because of the MN2 lies saving all my crypto. I wish more people would have seen my posts and exited like I did. I think that was about the last time you really could exit too. Glad I bought MN2 since I would have lost everything also.

The market opened before selling the remaining 5000 shares out of 10,000 total, and these remaining shares were to be sold at .190 according to the Graph on the Market Page. Cryptsy didn't even wait past 48 hours either at .190. There was even a Tweet... "Put up 100 shares of MN2 at .180 - grab them. Then only 200 shares left at .185. Remaining are .190" ...and then Cryptsy opened the market.

And the ones who got the shares paid out after Cryptsy collapsed are complicit, thieves.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is well known it is all linked to Roger Ver investments and paid shills

Find the shills, find the investors, find Roger, find Vernon - Easy just need thousands of customers to battle the thousands of paid shills

Oh wait!!
There is an army of pissed of customers over 10 years, bitinstant, bitconnect, mtgox x 2, cryptsy, silk road, kraken etc etc etc

There is only one focus for these Inglorious bastards (thousands of ex customers ready to unleash hell), ripped off their coins to see other's lambo shitposting on the back off their retirement

Take what is yours, be lions
They have no proof, no answers, only abuse and harassment - you know who they are

(future harassment proves who they are from past posts in their profiles) Future proves past Wink

Grin
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

BitJohn,i've always stated from the start, i would alternatively just paintings together to clear up the trouble. I additionally stated i will be the primary one to allow the network recognize you helped me achieve this.i am certain we are each busy people and need to recover from this massive hullaballoo. i'm satisfied it looks like a server aspect problem to you. you have to understand the disappointment from my cease, I feel that i've verified thru IP login statistics blended with deposit/withdraw request information, and withdraw requests from the same IP with login pin 2fa, and withdraw affirm 2fa- that its my account with my funds. without a doubt, other users aren't held to a stricter standards than this for withdraws? Are they?I bet most people who efficaciously withdraw do not even must achieve this from the equal IP they deposited the funds from. i have done all this and extra. you need to understand, that I, the rightful owner of the account, am now not just going to walk away and overlook approximately it if I don't get my finances again. that is my lifestyles, my future. it is why I positioned all the ones security features at the account in the first vicinity.furthermore, you've got my drivers license and a image of my face, a courtroom addressed letter to me, and my college electronic mail deal with- to tie this to my private identity. So the entirety's there to give me my funds, from my point of view.I do not see wherein the talk approximately this being mine even is. you need to appearance and notice why i'm reacting this manner. i'm completely cooperative, but you need to additionally recognize those password troubles are very alarming to me as the person. i'm following all your instructions precisely to date, but has gotten me nowhere. yes, lets paintings collectively and cooperate. however, every time within the beyond Cryptsy has taken the communication out of public eye, it ends with me getting stonewalled. This has been taking place for nearly a month now. So, i'm able to gladly cooperate with you over PM, but if i am getting stonewalled I have to publish right here due to the fact I don't have any different recourse while i'm completely left out and can not log into any assist tickets, so I ought to post.I additionally am declaring again to be very clear and avoid misunderstanding, most effective allow interactions from the whitelisted IP-whatever else must not be interacted with with reference to my accountSo, shall we shake and paintings collectively. adequate, PM-ing you now.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Happy birthday Bruno

Happy Cake Day!!!

Hey Bruno, buddy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4542394.100

Anything to add to this, a few questions, I am sure you can help with.

Were people led astray on this Cryptsy Thread?

Who are the people that do this to people already hurting?

We know all who are connected, how do we get coins back without violence?

Shall we move this to another thread, where users might get more answers?

Wakey wakey.!.... covfefe's on..... Milk?.. Sugar?

Sorry bit tired lately, nice of you to notice.
COVFEFE - Covert Operation Violating Federal Election Laws with Five Eyes Intelligence (Britain, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Huh)
or is that wrong.  ~some crap~

I love flat earth conspiracy, legendary members discuss the Flat Earth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.12000

All these current associates from cryptsy still on the board

Time to release all the information, no more games, (sick f$%ks playing with peoples lives) +++
Looks like your images are being displayed either, bud. Heading over to Meta to read why, assuming it's already been reported to theymos' cat.
Images on full display now.
Cool, not nice to be censored, led around, attacked, harassed. Time and energy wasted are a fuel that drives ones passions. And when that passion is found to be directed, led astray, to come back full circle, is an astonishing production of insidious evil that is completely unwarranted.
Future proves past Wink
~some crap~

Multiple developers defected to Bcash, these developers used the bitcoin blockchain in the early days and were there criminal transactions used on the blockchain.
They were interviewed by the intelligence agency CIA and the Council for Foreign Relations. There are connections to Rich associates who had connections to Politicians, Banks etc.
Deals were made and were there crimes committed.
Once they created their Angel Investor - Roger Ver, they went out and created all types of projects with their gains.

Who supports Bcash?
Who wrote the Code?
Who invested in Cryptsy?
Who invested in Project Investors?

Who advised everyone Mt Gox was OK, even on video. 6 months after helping Mark Karpeles the Mt Gox exchange goes down
Craig Wright, Roger Ver

Bitcoin Foundation
A Summary of Phinnaeus Gage's Investigation into Brock Pierce (Clinton Initiative) Thus Far
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628000.120

PG, all you're doing is taking the smallest amount of fact and stringing them into a fake / implied story. Anyone can do that -- I can imply that aliens were behind apollo 13 based on supposition. I think you're either schizophrenic or just delusional. A lot of what you post I know to be false. I'm sure you'll start stringing me into your theories eventually. You don't really know what's happened or what's going on. It's all just guesses and supposition based on the modicum of public information.

What's even more amazing is people actually believe the drivel. But then again, it is the internet.

reminds me of that line from V for Vendetta.

I'm sorry, but a man in my position survives by taking every precaution.
You have information for us? - No, you already have the information.
All the names and dates are inside your head.
What you want, what you really need, is a story.
A story can be true or false.

Meanwhile, davout still have my 1,132 BTC that he stole from me under the guise of some InstaWallet "hack".

Or, do you believe that Lemon Way, Bitcoin-Central's bank, was well-versed in Bitcoin longer than it posting on Twitter three days prior to said "hack" asking how to get some bitcoins when they could've walked to Paymium's office and get some?

Until I'm reunited with my investment, I'm going to continue to drill deep, posting anything I deem relevant, whereupon with the help of others, Bitcoin-based entities not worth their salt are going to fall like the house of cards they're built on.

These motherfuckers have shown time and time again that they don't play fair (looking at you Paul Snow), so why should I let them have all the fun. It's Go Time!

Do they have someone pulling their strings

This bcrash 'developer' - liar or cunt?

hmmmm Clinton initiative - I wonder what that could be

Bill Clinton is a rapist.
yeah that video of him bragging about grabbing them by the pussy
was pretty degrading....

...oh wait a minute, I'm all confused. That was a different POTUS ...my bad....
NSFW  I wonder who taught men to grab girls by the pussy...is it still OK? Grin

Amazing who believes the lies, especially the ones that tell you they are so smart

Miley Cyrus B#$ws Bill Clinton?

Do you think there is a list of paid shills

Future proves past
hmmmm Clinton initiative

I heard through the bitvine (made that up) that Donald Trump is endorsing a new MLM where the downline is paid with...wait for it...bitcoins. Notice that Double Trouble and Donald Trump have the same initials.

Here's my "for real" take on this. I think we should concentrate our creativeness on other worthwhile endeavors that don't include sex, gambling (risk taking), drugs, etc.--just plain ole commerce. After the proverbial ball gets rollin', the before mentions are welcome to join the crowd along with religious and political concerns.

I'm not tryin' to police anything, it's just that I have a lot at stake. The 1.16 BTC I have in my hand tooled leather wallet is drivin' me crazy because I'm not sure how much of it to spend and how much of it to save as an investment.

Submissions to this thread will be listed below in alphabetical order according to the entry's last name unless prudent elsewise. Excluded will be notables who came to fame because of crypto with the exception of God (Satoshi Nakamoto) and Jesus (Roger Ver), with apologies to Shrem, Gavin, Tony G., theymos  Roll Eyes, etc.

See second post for images of celebs/notables.

50 Cent: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/25/50-cent-becomes-accidental-bitcoin-millionaire-forgotten-investment/
Akon: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dwongch/bitcoin-is-going-to-change-the-world-akon
Lily Allen: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10556820/Lily-Allen-regrets-turning-down-118m-bitcoin-payday.html
Mukesh Ambani: https://www.businesstoday.in/current/corporate/mukesh-ambani-speech-bet-on-india-investment-reliance-industries-jio/story/262845.html
Marc Andreessen: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/05/21/marc-andreessen-in-20-years-well-talk-about-bitcoin-like-we-talk-about-the-internet-today/?utm_term=.325c797320ea
Amitabh Bachchan: https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/amitabh-bachchan-rides-the-bitcoin-high-sees-usd-250000-investment-surge-to-usd-17-5-million-1114138-2017-12-20
Roseanne Barr: https://www.coindesk.com/roseanne-barr-backs-bitcoin/
Stephen Baldwin: https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/stephen-baldwin-bitcoin-is-worth-the-risk
Matt Barkley: https://twitter.com/MattBarkley/status/858871511637045248
Bipasha Basu: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@swaraj/even-bollywood-celebrities-are-finding-bitcoin-fascinating
Jeff Bezos: https://medium.com/@altcointhoreau/amazon-and-jeff-bezos-are-going-to-take-over-crypto-9da2d1a11873
Jason Biggs: https://techcrunch.com/author/jdbiggs/
Björk: http://www.nme.com/news/music/bjork-encourages-fans-buy-new-album-bitcoin-2156853
Ted-Jan Bloemen: https://cryptoslate.com/crypto-blockchain-get-celebrity-sized-boost/
Kru Nick D Blomgren: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37563435/how-bitcoin-is-changing-las-vegas-economy
Tarjei Boe: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Christopher Bonella: https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@chbartist/verifying-my-identity-yes-i-m-here-steemit
Stephan Bonnar: http://vegasseven.com/2017/10/31/legends-room-strip-club-future/
Sir Richard Branson: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-investors-richard-branson-invests-bitpay/
Olga Buzova: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257848.0
Drew Carey: https://twitter.com/DrewFromTV/status/320879113332207616
Mariah Carey: https://www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/
Roberto Carlos: https://www.ccn.com/platform-enables-professional-athletes-raise-funds-finance-careers/
Calum Chambers: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/01/29/exchange-launching-soccer-related-cryptocurrency-in-world-first-using-ripple-network/#3725591c6da2
Michael Chandler: https://www.mmaweekly.com/michael-chandler-lands-cryptocurrency-endorsement-ahead-of-bellator-192
Mark Cuban: https://www.coindesk.com/celebrity-investor-mark-cuban-participate-first-ico/
Daimler AG: https://cointelegraph.com/news/auto-giant-behind-mercedes-benz-launches-crypto-coin-to-reward-eco-friendly-driving
Nick Damatto: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/26/australian-politicians-invest-in-bitcoin-possibly-due-to-pro-crypto-legislature/
Vir Das: https://twitter.com/thevirdas/status/885750429866496000
Prachi Desai: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@swaraj/even-bollywood-celebrities-are-finding-bitcoin-fascinating
Neha Dhupia: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@swaraj/even-bollywood-celebrities-are-finding-bitcoin-fascinating
Snoop Dogg: https://www.ccn.com/rapper-snoop-dogg-joins-the-crypto-craze-djs-at-sparklecoins-la-party/
Jack Dorsey: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bitcoin-will-become-the-worlds-single-currency-tech-chief-says-66slm0p6b
Tim Draper: http://bitcoinist.com/tim-draper-bitcoin-future-currency/
Gareth Emery: https://www.magneticmag.com/2017/11/gareth-emery-launching-blockchain-streaming-service-choon/
Nargis Fakhri: https://news.bitcoin.com/bollywood-celebrities-embrace-bitcoin/
Fall Out Boy: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/amp/
Tony Fernandes: https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/15/airasia-ico/
Luis Figo: https://www.24ur.com/novice/gospodarstvo/zgodovinski-dogodek-za-slovenski-poslovni-svet-marko-filej-podjetje-predstavil-na-borzi-nasdaq.html
Jon Fitch: https://btcmanager.com/mma-fighter-jon-fitch-bitcoin-is-a-viable-currency-for-fighters/
Jamie Foxx: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/19/jamie-foxx-ico-investors-worried.html
Sergei Viktorovich Fyodorov: https://tokenstars.com/charity
G-Eazy: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/amp/
Bill Gates: https://www.quora.com/Is-Bill-Gates-regularly-investing-in-bitcoins
Ronaldinho Gaúcho: https://twitter.com/10Ronaldinho/status/939123271458607104
Joe Girardi: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6383878340884910080
Donald Glover: http://time.com/money/5067488/11-celebrities-who-love-cryptocurrency/
Al Gore: http://axeenow.com/best-bitcoin-quotes/
Gramatik: https://medium.com/singulardtv/gramatik-the-worlds-first-crypto-artist-by-singulardtv-ad2bc078986c
Andrius Gudžius: https://cryptonewsmonitor.com/2018/02/16/world-champion-named-ambassador-for-blockchain-app-lympo/
Yifu Guo: https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/celebrities-investing-bitcoin-altcoins/
Tommy Haas: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
James Hackett: https://www.finder.com.au/ford-patents-cryptocurrency-to-let-driverless-cars-buy-fast-lanes
Kevin Harrington: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@deancarter/shark-tank-s-kevin-harrington-jumps-on-the-cryptocurrency-wagon-first-cryptocurrency-tv-ad-breaking-soon
Harunustaspor: http://bitcoinist.com/turkish-football-team-buys-player-bitcoin/
Imogen Heap: http://www.wired.co.uk/article/blockchain-disrupting-music-mycelia
Paris Hilton: https://www.coindesk.com/hotel-heiress-paris-hilton-is-the-latest-celebrity-to-promote-an-ico/
Martina Hingis: https://tokenstars.com/charity/martina_hingis
Nipsey Hussle: http://www.xxlmag.com/lifestyle/tech/2018/01/nipsey-hussle-guide-bitcoin-cryptocurrency/
Kenna James: https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendsLGD/comments/77xqgr/the_royal_treatment_at_the_legends_room_a_members/
Kevin James: https://mobile.twitter.com/kryptogro
Jay Z: https://news.bitcoin.com/jay-z-expands-portfolio-to-include-crypto/
Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-latest-fan-nfl-star-chad-ochocinco-johnson/
Hal Robson-Kanu: https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-famous-football-player-hal-robson-kanu-invests-in-sandcoin-project-in-russia/
Valery Karpin: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Kasotsuka Shojo: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/01/29/japan-has-new-cryptocurrency-themed-girl-band/
Keegan-Michael Key: http://www.thecryptotea.com/index.php/2018/03/12/john-oliver-discusses-crypto-ft-keegan-michael-key-playing-carlos-matos/
Max Keiser: https://www.ccn.com/max-keiser-bitcoin-to-reach-100000-calls-bitcoin-cash-a-fraud/
DJ Khaled: https://www.coindesk.com/dj-khaled-is-the-latest-celebrity-to-promote-an-ico/
Ghostface Killah: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/wu-tang-clans-ghostface-killah-is-backing-a-cryptocurrency-venture.html
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg: https://news.bitcoin.com/pewdiepie-pokes-fun-at-youtubers-who-shilled-bitconnect/
Dr. Karl-Hans Konig: https://www.bouts.pro/team/dr-karl-hans-konig/
Sergey Kovalev: https://www.ccn.com/world-champion-boxer-sergey-kovalev-invests-ico-crypto-debit-coin/
Nikita Kucherov: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Ashton Kutcher: http://www.cryptonion.org/single-post/2017/11/15/Ashton-Kutcher
Talib Kweli: https://coinjournal.net/talib-kweli-selling-new-album-indie-500-on-zapchain-for-bitcoin/
Hugh Laurie: https://medium.com/@thecoinsharkinfo/starry-investors-which-celebreties-joined-crypto-community-401ede237bb
Lee aka Bitcoin: http://rap.wikia.com/wiki/Bitcoin
Ryan Lewis: https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/5-celebrity-entrepreneurs-who-are-getting-involved-in-blockchain-startups.html
Tai Lopez: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7v7fgl/we_need_to_talk_about_tai_lopez/
Rory MacDonald: http://jamescrypto.com/popular-mma-fighter-wants-to-get-paid-in-bitcoin-for-his-next-fight/
Ranganathan Madhavan: https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/celebrities-investing-bitcoin-altcoins/
Nicolas Maduro: http://fortune.com/2018/02/21/petro-bitcoin-venezuela-ico-cryptocurrency-maduro/
Evgeni Malkin: https://bitnewstoday.com/news/blockchain/russian-hockey-player-invests-in-a-blockchain-universe/
Marilyn Manson: https://www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/
Meghan Markle: https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/new-cryptocurrency-royal-wedding/
Hitoshi Matsumoto: https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201801210000286.html
Lothar Matthaus: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Floyd Mayweather: https://www.coindesk.com/ico-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-promoted-raised-30-million-already/
John McAfee: https://www.ccn.com/despite-bitcoin-crash-mcafee-holds-his-1-million-by-2020-bet/
Conor Anthony McGregor: https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-media-group-recruit-celebrities-to-promote-icos/
Darren McFadden: https://247sports.com/Bolt/Darren-McFadden-sues-financial-advisor-for-Bitcoin-gaffe-112428642
Dmitry Medvedev: https://www.weusecoins.com/rich-famous-bitcoin/
Mel B: https://www.coindesk.com/mel-b-record-bitcoin/
Bart Mellish: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/26/australian-politicians-invest-in-bitcoin-possibly-due-to-pro-crypto-legislature/
Matthew Mellon: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2018/02/07/matthew-mellon-xrp-ether-crypto-cryptocurrency/#8af3bbaeb357
Lionel Messi: https://news.bitcoin.com/soccer-star-lio-messi-promotes-ultra-secure-new-crypto-phone/
Narendra Modi: https://twitter.com/PMOIndia/status/965463114367033344
Tatiana Moroz: http://www.tatianamoroz.com/digital-currency/
Joseph Muscat: https://twitter.com/JosephMuscat_JM/status/977115588614086656
Elon Musk: http://fortune.com/2018/02/23/bitcoin-elon-musk-value/
Anastasiya Andreyevna Myskina: https://tokenstars.com/en/team
Nas: https://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/06/nas-is-likehalf-man-half-venture-capitalist.html
Neymar: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@dustbuster111/paris-st-germain-to-pay-neymar-in-bitcoin
Michael Novogratz: https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/galaxy-intriguing-story-billionaire-wrestler-500m-crypto-hedge-fund/
Kevin O'Leary: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/kevin-oleary-new-york-city-hotel-hopes-to-launch-400-million-dollar-coin-offering.html
Shaquille O’Neal: https://www.ccn.com/basketball-legend-shaquille-oneal-mentions-quark-cryptocurrency/
Ronnie O'Sullivan: https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/941592584245448704
John Oliver: http://www.thecryptotea.com/index.php/2018/03/12/john-oliver-discusses-crypto-ft-keegan-michael-key-playing-carlos-matos/
Michael Owen: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/michael-owen-former-england-footballer-joining-cryptocurrency-space.html
Manny Pacquiao: https://cryptovest.com/news/boxing-legend-manny-pacquiao-ventures-into-cryptos/
Chamath Palihapitiya: https://www.weusecoins.com/rich-famous-bitcoin/
Gwyneth Paltrow: https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/08/02/bitcoin-startup-abra-adds-gwyneth-paltrow-as-advisor-is-featured-in-apple-reality-tv-show/#162768651149
Reena Patel: http://www.playboyenterprises.com/playboy-news/
Senator Randal Howard "Rand" Paul: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/us/politics/in-accepting-bitcoin-rand-paul-raises-money-and-questions.html
Dr. Ronald Ernest "It's Happening" Paul: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/us/politics/in-accepting-bitcoin-rand-paul-raises-money-and-questions.html
Katy Perry: http://www.businessinsider.com/katy-perry-instagram-photo-cryptocurrency-nail-paint-2018-1/?IR=T
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXchJzFkhJ/?hl=id
Brock Pierce: http://fortune.com/2018/03/16/john-oliver-eos-brock-pierce-scandal-cryptocurrency/
Alessandro Del Piero: https://www.facebook.com/AlessandroDelPiero/videos/10155192982171227/
Cédric Pioline: https://tokenstars.com/charity
Pitbull: https://bitcoinchaser.com/pop-culture/pitbull-bitcoin
Mircea Popescu: http://trilema.com/
Jontay Porter: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/16/nba-draft-prospect-jonay-porter-also-crypto-fanatic/
Prince Harry: https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/new-cryptocurrency-royal-wedding/
Vladimir Putin: https://futurism.com/vladimir-putin-develop-new-cryptocurrency-cryptorouble/
Huma Qureshi: https://twitter.com/humasqureshi/status/885485809234837504
RAC: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nevzbz/this-dj-has-released-the-first-full-length-album-using-the-ethereum-blockchain
Naval Ravikant: https://www.coindesk.com/angellists-naval-ravikant-token-summit-bitcoin-solves-money-problems/
Redfoo: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Harry Redknapp: https://www.walletweekly.com/celebrity-cryptocurrency-promoters/
Tony Robbins: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/wealth-lifestyle/need-know-bitcoin/
Dennis Rodman: https://www.potcoin.com/2017/12/06/potcoin-sends-dennis-rodman-on-humanitarian-mission
Joe Rogan: https://cointelegraph.com/news/joe-rogan-to-andreas-antonopoulos-im-all-in-im-on-team-bitcoin
Cristiano Ronaldo: https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-to-meet-cristiano-ronaldo-with-bitcoin
Nikolaj Rosenthal: http://bitcoinist.com/danish-hockey-player-athlete-bitcoin/
Eric Schmidt: https://www.newsbtc.com/2014/03/16/google-chairman-eric-schmidt-bitcoin-architecture-amazing-advancement/
Steven Seagal: http://fortune.com/2018/03/25/steven-seagal-bitcoiin2gen/
Gordy Sheer: https://news.bitcoin.com/2018-pyeongchang-united-states-olympic-luge-team-to-accept-bitcoin-donations/
Richard Sherman: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/1/16722326/richard-sherman-interview-seattle-seahawks-bitcoin-lonzo-ball-colin-kaepernick
Shilpa Shetty: https://factordaily.com/amit-bhardwaj-gainbitcoin-bitcoin/
Sia 4: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/amp/
Gene Simmons: https://www.ccn.com/kiss-rocker-gene-simmons-sees-bitcoin-as-an-interesting-investment/
Slayer: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/now-can-buy-mariah-carey-g-eazy-albums-monero/amp/
Robin Soderling: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Sensei Rachmy Soebajo: https://www.bouts.pro/team/sensei-rachmy-soebajo/
Masayoshi Son: https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-to-do-if-you-inherit-140-million-in-bitcoin-1509550353
Taizo Son: https://medium.com/@QUOINE/elusive-billionaire-taizo-son-is-an-investor-of-quoine-daafa520f13f
George Soros: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-26/george-soros-on-trump-social-media-and-cryptocurrencies-video
Matt Sorum: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/former-guns-n-roses-drummer-matt-sorum-going-crypto-144044164.html
Lauren Southern: https://thebitcoin.pub/t/lauren-southern-detained-under-anti-terrorism-powers/35070
Luis Suarez: https://www.ccn.com/football-star-luis-suarez-pumps-stox-prediction-market-alpha/
Petr Suja : https://www.bouts.pro/
Natasha "Tash" Sultana: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3199334.msg33335894#msg33335894
Michael Terpin: https://medium.com/@Finom.io/famous-people-in-the-world-of-cryptocurrency-77b8aafbf234
The Game: http://time.com/money/5067488/11-celebrities-who-love-cryptocurrency/
Peter Thiel: https://www.wsj.com/articles/peter-thiels-founders-fund-makes-big-bet-on-bitcoin-1514917433
Mike Tyson: https://www.theverge.com/2016/1/4/10708144/mike-tyson-bitcoin-wallet-atm
Uncle Sam: http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/bitcoin-biggest-investors/
Roger Ver: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7
Jessica VerSteeg: https://urbancrypto.com/interview-jessica-versteeg-founder-paragoncoin/
Kanye West: https://www.theverge.com/2014/1/14/5308480/kanye-west-ratchets-up-legal-battle-against-coinye-operators
Cameron Winklevoss: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/technology/bitcoin-winklevoss-twins.html
Tyler Winklevoss: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/technology/bitcoin-winklevoss-twins.html
Steve Wozniak: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-on-selling-bitcoin.html
Li Yonghong: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2766614-ac-milan-owner-reportedly-tried-and-failed-to-refinance-club-using-bitcoin
Young Dirty Bastard: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/comes-dirty-coin-cryptocurrency-ol-dirty-bastard-110034957.html
Waqar Zaka: https://twitter.com/zakawaqar/status/904455279160553473?lang=en
Gianluca Zambrotta: https://cointelegraph.com/news/celebrities-could-get-a-platform-to-take-their-fans-to-blockchain
If such great personalities are advertising bitcoin and promoting the use of bitcoin every where then there must be something in the bitcoin noe, otherwise why these personalities promotes bitcoin and will spoil their image if bitcoin is not that much worth of being trusted. Bitcoin is very much sustainable crypto currency and most of the people in the world has not understood this fact, now only governments needs to understand this and needs to legalise bitcoin in their nation so that bitcoin could prove beneficial for the entire humanity and mankind.

Grin
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Looks like I'm in the home stretch  Grin

Thank you for contacting the Cryptsy Cryptocurrency Litigation Settlement Administrator.

Your documents have been received and will be processed.

Please allow up to 30 days for your check to be issued and mailed.

Please note that the payment in the form of a paper check will be mailed to the address we have on file from your Claim Form. If you have moved, please provide us with your current mailing address.

For more information, please visit www.cryptsysettlement.com.

Thank you,

Cryptsy Cryptocurrency Litigation

Settlement Administrator

www.cryptsysettlement.com
dunja22

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

is there any news about the Coinbase lawsuit which has a change we get more back? I mean the case that they helped cryptsy and which we are also approved to/
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:18:31 PM by mymenace

So the deadline to claim UBTC is over?  

I’m guessing their foundation got millions of free coins.  All for themselves.  I don’t see how they can sell this to mainstream investors.  They should have at least done an airdrop like BTX.  

it's long, long gone. and i seem to remember them constantly changing the goalposts too. when announced claiming it looked relatively simple, then they made it gradually more impossible and i gave up. one of the shoddiest operations i've ever seen and it just goes to show what would've happened if segwit2x had passed as the same guy would've been in charge.

i have not seen a mention of this coin for several months so it's safe to say it's been an absolute non event. jeff garzik is now doing that metronome thing.

Sounds really pathetic.  Off the top of my head I’d say these guys confiscated at least 75% of all the coins, including all of Satoshi’s coins.  

https://www.goldcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

Grin
dunja22

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

you mean an army of boys in puberty living in their parents basement?

is there any news about the Coinbase lawsuit which has a change we get more back? I mean the case that they helped cryptsy and which we are also approved to/

They want you to take it to court

Courts failed us long ago
We are all gathering to hunt his Shills, to get to dodgy Roger's Paid Shills, then we go after Dodgy Roger's Developer's these f$%ks all stood in our way and are COMPLICIT CROOKS

Then Roger can either be dragged out in the streets or pay up - whichever the mob prefers

We have an army now, timing is everything

The scammed are rising as one, come follow, see the show it is only the beginning

We know Roger and his cronies behind it all.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 11:48:55 AM by mymenace

Stolen in whales, bitcoin and altcoin analytics for 2018-2019.

Here are all plans that will be bitcoin and altoquin courses.

Starting from 2018, everything described in the document came to an accuracy of 94%.

Download document (.doc file) - http://[Suspicious link removed]/2JUfl0X

Password to open - C68Qy6}O~wfUaRX$gr8~GXE$

Virus above - interesting

SaraParker

I registered to CryptoPolice Twitter campaign
My registration code is OFCR-1ES22D4AAFF2D3CE444523957SEUB682AAS7853

Shall we play a game

Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

..........a shit ton of tldr clusterf*ck posts.........

my mouse scroll wheel wore out......

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Gl**,   Grin

You’re right, nobody will get their coins back so might as well hunt down those who are guilty. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Gl**,   Grin

You’re right, nobody will get their coins back so might as well hunt down those who are guilty. 

Literally, Fuck off

Huh?  Dude I was talking to my bud.   Grin

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: