Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132659 times)
Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.
yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

That would be surely a scam nobody can afford to pay that high interest rates and if they are paying at a moment I am sure they will run away in long run.

That company has 5 to 7% of the total bitcoin hashing rate at the moment. It also offers wallet service.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:52:18 PM

I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.
yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

That would be surely a scam nobody can afford to pay that high interest rates and if they are paying at a moment I am sure they will run away in long run.

That company has 5 to 7% of the total bitcoin hashing rate at the moment. It also offers wallet service.

But I doubt it will survive in long run as even bitinfex was the most reputed site but it turned out to be scam in long run so now no one can afford to trust those sites.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:55:54 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:12:44 PM

But I doubt it will survive in long run as even bitinfex was the most reputed site but it turned out to be scam in long run so now no one can afford to trust those sites.

I think bitfinex announce that they are giving back fund that it will be credited to your account once they are done calculating their all loses..
If you are one of the effected better to wait and check it for the next days or weeks..
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:14:22 PM

me either its all or nothing at this stage...... if it reaches the point where i can make a million then i will sell up.  haha i suppose i will have to buy some first tho  Cheesy
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:17:33 PM

me either its all or nothing at this stage...... if it reaches the point where i can make a million then i will sell up.  haha i suppose i will have to buy some first tho  Cheesy

I don't think that bitcoin will achieve the price of millions in future but we can expect that it will touch the price of $10k in future and not expecting not more then that.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:54:01 PM

It's a good way of managing money to save your bitcoins, someday you will sell you coins when price will be much more higher than now and you get your profit.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:56:53 PM

It's a good way of managing money to save your bitcoins, someday you will sell you coins when price will be much more higher than now and you get your profit.

Yeah its always good to save bitcoins for future as price will to the top in future allowing us to make huge profits and selling at this stage will not be profitable enough.

funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:47:37 PM

of course that is really great profit, if you would be making so much profit daily you would become a very rich person in the future though i doubt it is possible right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:00:23 PM

I didn't sell during this crash we had.  I'm buying actually.  Bitcoin is primed for the moon, so why sell now?

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:59:35 PM

yeah, i have made some money with it, though it is kinda risky to do trading with it right now because the price might start dropping really fast because of etc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:43:41 PM

yeah, i have made some money with it, though it is kinda risky to do trading with it right now because the price might start dropping really fast because of etc

Yeah ETH is going down at a moment and its facing really a tough competition from ETC as its price fluctuations is allowing users to make best profits in quick time.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

I want to try my hand at ETC now after hearing about this.  Shocked
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:47:14 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol
I've waited a long time to sell
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:27:51 AM

current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol

Why you didn't sell your coins when it touched to the price of $780 last month, anyways if you are planning to sell your coins then I think you should wait till the end of the year as it is expected that price will touch $ 1k in the month of December.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 04:28:31 AM

Why you didn't sell your coins when it touched to the price of $780 last month, anyways if you are planning to sell your coins then I think you should wait till the end of the year as it is expected that price will touch $ 1k in the month of December.

you can't always leave your coins on the exchange site and have an open order so you have to miss out on many opportunities just to be safer. so you miss these chances like this especially if you are asleep during the short time spike (living in other side of the world)

--looking for signature--
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:49:17 AM

Very good. Smiley
I believe bitcoin still has good rewards for those who are patient.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:59:07 AM

Very good. Smiley
I believe bitcoin still has good rewards for those who are patient.

If you want to earn huge profits from it then patience is the key as price will surely go high in future so if we sell at that time then we can earn higher profits.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 05:19:01 AM

If you are too scared to trade wait and hold is the best option for you. I actively trade so I can make more money, that makes more coin accumulation at the very end. everybody have different strategies, but if you don't want to lose coins you might hold them and not care the price at all.

Yes, thats the reason why some other people tend to save their last bitcoin rather than use them efficiently. Because they are scared of loosing. Well, if I were you, I would rather use it to gain more profit because thats how Bitcoin created, gamblings.

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:48:19 AM

you can't always leave your coins on the exchange site and have an open order so you have to miss out on many opportunities just to be safer. so you miss these chances like this especially if you are asleep during the short time spike (living in other side of the world)

Yes it us the most riskiest placed you would placed your money with and anything could might be happen if we trust our money and make the exchangers as alternative wallet because those sites are prone to hacking and look at what happen to mt.gox and bitfinix i think many people lost their money for that hacking scenario, so thats why its better to used an safe wallet for storing it and invest a little percentage you can afford to lose in them which is enough to do trading activities.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: