Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:17:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Spooks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

Another thing. I was just contacted by legitimate author who actually wants to write a book about this project. THINK what that means. What other Crypto coin would peak the interest of a writer.
Would be a great book. LOrdD you will be even more famous hahaha! Get ready for the interview circuit... Grin

Its been a helluva ride so far, now imagine we get that SuperPac going, some real press, a fucking book FFS!  Shocked Great!

Many of your are forgetting this coin is called TRUMP COIN Still the most talked about man on the planet. The man who is taking a sledgehammer to the establishment. Im going to have  Skype chat with this
author.

For all we can say about Crypto and coins, lets be honest. This one is currently the most entertaining and drama filled coin ever. Against all teh odds, the refusal of the libs on some exchanges to take the coin,
yet it prevails. Go to threads on some other c coins - feels so damn low energy! Smiley

The Trump Cannot Be Stumped!

A book?? Emoticons and memes?? Next thing you'll be telling me you're a fucking Nigerian prince and I need to deposit $5000 USD to get my millions. Come on man, get real and address the questions all these worried people have, or bail to Costa Rica and let somebody else take it over, this is a sad sight for a project that preaches and connects with Donald J Trump himself.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:37:53 PM

Just admit that you've been contacted by the media dammit.  Cool

Well, other way around mostly. The problem as I tried to say on my leaving farewell message was

Trump Fund not large enough
Slush Fund (ou rproject appears like that)
SuperPac (we need to create legitimacy)
Im Scottish, I cannot create one, If I could I would!

Cant make it any clearer but what I said was ignored. What I don’t  , and will never do is say who, why, or make up stories to increase the price. If I say something
its the truth.The day I post in here endorsement is happening it will be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Im going to wait to hear from CantStump. I may have to start firing people and take charge again - despite the fact
I totally do not have the time. But I will not allow Daddy be tarnished!  Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:38:25 PM

Another thing. I was just contacted by legitimate author who actually wants to write a book about this project. THINK what that means. What other Crypto coin would peak the interest of a writer.
Would be a great book. LOrdD you will be even more famous hahaha! Get ready for the interview circuit... Grin

Its been a helluva ride so far, now imagine we get that SuperPac going, some real press, a fucking book FFS!  Shocked Great!

Many of your are forgetting this coin is called TRUMP COIN Still the most talked about man on the planet. The man who is taking a sledgehammer to the establishment. Im going to have  Skype chat with this
author.

For all we can say about Crypto and coins, lets be honest. This one is currently the most entertaining and drama filled coin ever. Against all teh odds, the refusal of the libs on some exchanges to take the coin,
yet it prevails. Go to threads on some other c coins - feels so damn low energy! Smiley

A book?Huh Emoticons and memes?Huh Next thing you'll be telling me you're a fucking Nigerian prince and I need to deposit $5000 USD to get my millions. Come on man, get real and address the questions all these worried people have, or bail to Costa Rica and let somebody else take it over, this is a sad sight for a project that preaches and connects with Donald J Trump himself.

I dont lie, maybe he can pop in and say so himself . Ill ask him
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:38:32 PM

that block explorer working?

http://185.117.72.185:3001/address/TMY2H1QeWsykkPxBs22a1sfM9wTswFGhhV

shows entire coin supply is currently @ above address.
This one is the correct one, however its still catching up
http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

Both the above agree on height 259990.  

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:38:56 PM

Just admit that you've been contacted by the media dammit.  Cool

Well, other way around mostly. The problem as I tried to say on my leaving farewell message was

Trump Fund not large enough
Slush Fund (ou rproject appears like that)
SuperPac (we need to create legitimacy)
Im Scottish, I cannot create one, If I could I would!

Cant make it any clearer but what I said was ignored. What I don’t  , and will never do is say who, why, or make up stories to increase the price. If I say something
its the truth.The day I post in here endorsement is happening it will be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Im going to wait to hear from CantStump. I may have to start firing people and take charge again - despite the fact
I totally do not have the time. But I will not allow Daddy be tarnished!  Grin

why have you still not addressed blocking other members of the development team on skype?
safq3r32r

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

Its been a helluva ride so far, now imagine we get that SuperPac going, some real press, a fucking book FFS!  Shocked Great!

Many of your are forgetting this coin is called TRUMP COIN Still the most talked about man on the planet. The man who is taking a sledgehammer to the establishment. Im going to have  Skype chat with this
author.

You should not be one of the faces of this project when you are going to post phrases and memes all day long and not address fundamental and technical concerns. People will not take you or this project seriously and most don't. It's not about people being "libtards" it's about you being unprofessional and not transparent throughout all of this.

You can post all the smiley face emoticons you want, it still doesn't address any issues.

The Alex Jones interview never went through and now you're mentioning a "book" with no pictures or information posted. This is going to be assumed as bullshit until any proof is shown

Will you address any of this Pavjeet? Or will you continue to post smiley face emoticons?

I think the majority of us here DO NOT want you to skype the author right and instead WANT you to answer these questions right now
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

that block explorer working?

http://185.117.72.185:3001/address/TMY2H1QeWsykkPxBs22a1sfM9wTswFGhhV

shows entire coin supply is currently @ above address.
This one is the correct one, however its still catching up
http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

Both the above agree on height 259990.  
Nothing is wrong with the chain then? It's just the explorer.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:45:28 PM

Chain is tottally fine. The explorer is again being rebuilt as we speak. If it doesnt work properly this time we will use an off the shelf one.
The one currently in use was coded specifically for the coin so yeah, it may have some bugs
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:47:13 PM

I listened and I responded.  200K too low
project fund too low
volunteered for super PAC just waiting to make sure we really need it.  Still willing however.  Someone asked a good question what does it add from a value standpoint.  But anyway like I said I am willing
And I am American
and you responded.
I think these are good things too bad no body else is responding to them.  There were some discussions on some of these last night.  So maybe we are working.
Also I think tip bot is a must do project.
And I think we will need a few new departments soon.
I have a few ideas for news stories and a campaign
I think we should try to get DAO and eth people here. Assuming all of our technical issues are fixed and all our personal issues are fixed I say we make a plan and then start inviting low energy coin participants to cut their losses and get on board this train because we can do more with this team than the DAO people can do with their nightmare.  We can begin to make the case to them once we are solid and have a plan/ roadmap.
    Am I in left field?  support for this?

Need to get along with Signal7 he is mega to this project, okay?  I know we are taking your time.  I never shut up, etc. etc.  so once on the same page and tech issues all working you can go disappear if that is the plan.  We only need the tech running smooth.  wallets and block explorer.  

safq3r32r

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:47:53 PM

Chain is tottally fine. The explorer is again being rebuilt as we speak. If it doesnt work properly this time we will use an off the shelf one.
The one currently in use was coded specifically for the coin so yeah, it may have some bugs

Pavjeet I'd like you to address the issues from everyone else stated above. I'll help remind you every time you post, it seems you keep forgetting to answer
sealab

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:48:01 PM

still not addressing serious questions. Your unprofessional attitude reflects very poorly on the coin and you do not deserve to be on the development team.
Depredation

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:48:28 PM

That's relieving to know.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:51:28 PM

Dep you have been in this coin from the start - surely by now you know there is no shennangans ever gone on at my end.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:55:03 PM

author.

A book?? Emoticons and memes?? Next thing you'll be telling me you're a fucking Nigerian prince and I need to deposit $5000 USD to get my millions. Come on man, get real and address the questions all these worried people have, or bail to Costa Rica and let somebody else take it over, this is a sad sight for a project that preaches and connects with Donald J Trump himself.

Im back on this one. I beleive you and many others here with your new accounts are Schills,.Hilary supporters for sure.

of course I removed his ID. If he wishes to publicly state what I said is the truth great. If not thats his choice.

I await your apology

safq3r32r

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:55:14 PM

Dep you have been in this coin from the start - surely by now you know there is no shennangans ever gone on at my end.

Still not addressing questions
Depredation

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:56:26 PM

Yeah, there just seems to be a shit ton of drama going on right now.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
sealab

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:57:04 PM

Yeah, there just seems to be a shit ton of drama going on right now.

and he isn't addressing any of it.

example of shenanigans: responding to posts while skipping over everyone that wants answers to some seriously shady behavior that has been going on
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:59:51 PM

Which question?
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

Which question?

All of them, read the thread.
safq3r32r

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:01:22 PM

author.

Im back on this one. I beleive you and many others here with your new accounts are Schills,.Hilary supporters for sure.

https://i.imgur.com/EmUxrz6.jpg

of course I removed his ID. If he wishes to publicly state what I said is the truth great. If not thats his choice.

I await your apology

I'm holding tens of thousands of trumpcoins but you can attack me and not address the shady behavior at all.

Why were there issues with the chain being forked and why have you gone silent the past day in not addressing that?

Why is it being reported that dev members are being blocked on skype?

Why are there no updates about anything that is suppose to happen this week? First we get a post about Alex Jones that you could've confirmed as speculation but instead you let the pump fuel it so you could likely sell some off. Now you are trying to claim there's a book as if that matters.

I'm more than happy to copy and paste all of the questions by established members on this forum if you're just going to call me a shill. Maybe you don't want to address me but you could address them Pavjeet. Let me know what you'd like to do
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: