Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:51:11 AM

guys relax.  the worst that could happen would be chicken takes 200k of the funds. trump coin will progress with or without chicken. it would suck for donnie not to get his donation but  i'm sure everything will turn out ok just invest what you can afford to lose.  ANY, i repeat ANY media attention will make trump coin soar.  

really tho we should have alex jones or robert steele hold the fund

Oh yeah, people are gonna invest in a trump supporter coin that scams Donald Trump. Any media attention we could get right now is negative media attention framing this as a potential scam project lol. Were all at the mercy of one anonymous man behind a computer somewhere who says he's gonna donate the 200k to donald trump. At some point. Maybe. No guidelines how this is gonna happen, no accountability, no nothing.

This coin is overvalued until this issue is resolved.

If it wasn't for this coin being super small time, there'd already be articles on crypto sites about the absolute retardation that is chicken65.
2 DA MOON BBY

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:56:54 AM

guys relax.  the worst that could happen would be chicken takes 200k of the funds. trump coin will progress with or without chicken. it would suck for donnie not to get his donation but  i'm sure everything will turn out ok just invest what you can afford to lose.  ANY, i repeat ANY media attention will make trump coin soar.  

Oh yeah, people are gonna invest in a trump supporter coin that scams Donald Trump. Any media attention we could get right now is negative media attention framing this as a potential scam project lol. Were all at the mercy of one anonymous man behind a computer somewhere who says he's gonna donate the 200k to donald trump. At some point. Maybe. No guidelines how this is gonna happen, no accountability, no nothing.

If it wasn't for this coin being super small time, there'd already be articles on crypto sites about the absolute retardation that is chicken65.

the entire thing isnt ruined if chicken steals the trust fund. just the donations part, which is big, don't get me wrong.  but if you think all of us invested in trump coin wont profit ourselves for holding now i don't think that will happen.  two reasons people are involved in trump coin and thats to donate to donald and to make ourselves money. just because 1 tire is flat doesnt mean the car is gonna wreck.  this coin is special i can't explain why i want to just own more and more of it.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:59:22 AM

Firstly ignore the fud. Be assured the majority of the new accounts are not Trump Supporters but are in fact from a team of people whom I know to be a PND group. I can prove this but see no need becasue its standard stuff in Crypto. Some of the newbie accounts are for real, but they dont understand the Project or Crypto. Some of them probably bought high and are now in panic mode, and I can empathise with that. Ive been there my self, we all have. They need not be worried at all becasue it will happen again, and probably again after that - until endorsement arrives. The only reason some of you newcomers should buy this coin is to wait for endorsement. Dont buy to much, dont be greedy, 1000 coins can end uop being a pheneomenal profit. However, If you cant handle the ups and downs of Crypto your in the wrong game.

This also brings me to another point: The call out to newocmer Trump supporters to get involved. Not realistic!- they are not the people who will boost the price of the coin but they are the peopel who could get in to panic mode. The peopel who will rush to buy this coin when endorsement comes are people already in Crypto - especially the big players. That is the reality - so enough of the lets get Trump supporters in to the coin. It doesnt work, that is the truth.

I do have a suspicion the new team hyped the coin a but to much. Well, they did speak with someone so I should really say an enhancement. However, I have also spoken with people but never mention it because none of it was concrete and I made up my mind long ago I will not hype the project to build up hopes and price based on ‘talks with someone’. If I say something its for real, not a maybe. I dont mind speculation, but……..we do have to be careful of this because to much of it then we look like a joke. So far its only happened once so lets keep it that way. If the price goes up massively again (which it will) without endorsement thats just people trading and thats fine of course. Be aware, it will drop again. That is how Crypto works (newbies)

But an absolute  truth is required now:

I swear to you all that I did speak with someone who is definitely on the Trump insider circle, and no way in this life time will I say publicly who that is - obvious what would happen. It was very brief but obvious what had to be done. It wasnt an endorsement, it wasnt even particularly friendly in tone but this is politics. These people are very busy and are hit up constantly by all sorts of chancers trying to get something from the elction process - yes its usually money, imagine that.... I thought it totally understablae his reaction and points which were;

1: The Trump Fund must be increased becasue 200k of 6.5 million will never achieve endorsement. It looks like a slush fund - Trump is not an idiot and he couldnt endorse the coin with such a low amount of the global supply

2: The project must appear and become official, look like a real campiagn donation funding operation. SuperPac

3; To get Trump direct attention YES TWITTER - despite what some have said trump loves his twitter army. Its supposed to be fun, it is fun. We need to show them we are a community who wants to donate. Ive had a handful of retweets from the the official Trump twitter account. Using Twitter also means hitting up any well known Trump supporters, including peole liek Milo who has met Trump. He met him becasue hes a massive supporter and a name in his own right. There are many many others., I can do this, but give me some help with the tweets and memes people!!

Those are the three issues and areas that we must focus on. Nothing else matters. Yeah the video guy is good, facebook to, but its twitter - that is where its at. We dont need new tech, merchandise, attempts to get a low supply coin in to Trump merchandise stores. AGAIN that is not the puprose of this coin. It isnt a standard Crypto Coin so stop applying standard Crypto ideas to it. This is a very unique project in terms of what its about.

That is the closest I have gotten to a Trump insider and the little feedback I received must be listened to.

Right now iM considering locking the thread and starting a new moderated one. My thinking here is we all sing from the same hym book and of course coudl do withoit the fud distractions.

I will wait for CantStump to appear and see what he says. But for sure if he wants to remain as Project leader he has got to focus on what Im saying above.
bananasam

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:59:49 AM

Just signed up to make this post:

The fund is the key to getting the endorsement.

Therefore we need to ensure that the fund is as legitimate as possible.

Lawyers may be too expensive, but as others have mentioned, getting a public figure connected to Trump whose reputation is more important than money to hold the account in escrow is the key.  I highly recommend trying to contact the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos to do it.  He's extremely wealthy already, deals with legal shit all the time, and his endorsement alone would cause the price to skyrocket.  He's also moderating both of the large donald trump subreddits, and likes 4chan /pol/, so he's in-tune with internet stuff like this.

Full disclosure: I hold about 15k Trumps and want to see the project succeed for my own personal profit - so I'm not a hillary shill or whatever, lol.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:04:04 AM

Lawyers may be too expensive, but as others have mentioned, getting a public figure connected to Trump whose reputation is more important than money to hold the account in escrow is the key.  I highly recommend trying to contact the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos to do it.  He's extremely wealthy already, deals with legal shit all the time, and his endorsement alone would cause the price to skyrocket.  He's also moderating both of the large donald trump subreddits, and likes 4chan /pol/, so he's in-tune with internet stuff like this.

Full disclosure: I hold about 15k Trumps and want to see the project succeed for my own personal profit - so I'm not a hillary shill or whatever, lol.
I like this idea, someone else suggested Robert Steele, which I think is fine as well.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:06:51 AM

Milo wont hold teh find and we will never ask him to.

But you are familiar with Milo right

Why did I make this meme and tweet directly to him?  and why didnt any Trump Supporters here retweet the meme to him?

2 DA MOON BBY

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:07:06 AM

Firstly ignore the fud. Be assured the majority of the new accounts are not Trump Supporters but are in fact from a team of people whom I know to be a PND group. I can prove this but see no need becasue its standard stuff in Crypto. Some of the newbie accounts are for real, but they dont understand the Project or Crypto. Some of them probably bought high and are now in panic mode, and I can empathise with that. Ive been there my self, we all have. They need not be worried at all becasue it will happen again, and probably again after that - until endorsement arrives. The only reason some of you newcomers should buy this coin is to wait for endorsement. Dont buy to much, dont be greedy, 1000 coins can end uop being a pheneomenal profit. However, If you cant handle the ups and downs of Crypto your in the wrong game.

This also brings me to another point: The call out to newocmer Trump supporters to get involved. Not realistic!- they are not the people who will boost the price of the coin but they are the peopel who could get in to panic mode. The peopel who will rush to buy this coin when endorsement comes are people already in Crypto - especially the big players. That is the reality - so enough of the lets get Trump supporters in to the coin. It doesnt work, that is the truth.

I do have a suspicion the new team hyped the coin a but to much. Well, they did speak with someone so I should really say an enhancement. However, I have also spoken with people but never mention it because none of it was concrete and I made up my mind long ago I will not hype the project to build up hopes and price based on ‘talks with someone’. If I say something its for real, not a maybe. I dont mind speculation, but……..we do have to be careful of this because to much of it then we look like a joke. So far its only happened once so lets keep it that way. If the price goes up massively again (which it will) without endorsement thats just people trading and thats fine of course. Be aware, it will drop again. That is how Crypto works (newbies)

I swear to you all that I did speak with someone who is definitely on the Trump insider circle, and no way in this life time will I say publicly who that is - obvious what would happen. It was very brief but obvious what had to be done. It wasnt an endorsement, it wasnt even particularly friendly in tone but this is politics. These people are very busy and are hit up constantly by all sorts of chancers trying to get something from the elction process - yes its usually money, imagine that.... I thought it totally understablae his reaction and points which were;

1: The Trump Fund must be increased becasue 200k of 6.5 million will never achieve endorsement. It looks like a slush fund - Trump is not an idiot and he couldnt endorse the coin with such a low amount of the global supply

2: The project must appear and become official, look like a real campiagn donation funding operation. SuperPac

3; To get Trump direct attention YES TWITTER - despite what some have said trump loves his twitter army. Its supposed to be fun, it is fun. We need to show them we are a community who wants to donate. Ive had a handful of retweets from the the official Trump twitter account. Using Twitter also means hitting up any well known Trump supporters, including peole liek Milo who has met Trump. He met him becasue hes a massive supporter and a name in his own right. There are many many others., I can do this, but give me some help with the tweets and memes people!!

Those are the three issues and areas that we must focus on. Nothing else matters. Yeah the video guy is good, facebook to, but its twitter - that is where its at. We dont need new tech, merchandise, attempts to get a low supply coin in to Trump merchandise stores. AGAIN that is not the puprose of this coin. It isnt a standard Crypto Coin so stop applying standard Crypto ideas to it. This is a very unique project in terms of what its about.

That is the closest I have gotten to a Trump insider and the little feedback I received must be listened to.

Right now iM considering locking the thread and starting a new moderated one. My thinking here is we all sing from the same hym book and of course coudl do withoit the fud distractions.

I will wait for CantStump to appear and see what he says. But for sure if he wants to remain as Project leader he has got to focus on what Im saying above.

I don't think increasing the funds for the trump fund is a good idea yet.  People are going to double down on accusing you of stealing it, especially that you are now wanting it the amount to increase and refuse to get a lawyer.  Although im against the lawyer thing i do think we should place the trump fund in someones hands like Robert Steele
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:08:48 AM

My trust in the whole operation has diminished considerably. Not because of the lawyer issue but the combination of everything, especially miscommunication between the dev team. Including the fact that the Dev team seems pretty much nonexistent, with the EXCEPTION of Signal7. I know it was Signal7 manning the helpdesk, and he did genuinely try to help me with my wallet issues.

I would like to refer everyone to some of my previous posts about The_Donald subreddit and about how it was hijacked. The new subreddit is called Mr_Trump and you can go read about it here https://www.reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4jpc6m/the_donald_has_been_hijacked_read_for_more_info/. I'd hate to say it, but this is looking awfully familiar to some kind of sabotage or something. We all know Trump attracts the best....and sometimes the worst, as well.

I mean, maybe this whole thing is just the result of the project becoming way bigger and much more serious than Chicken65 ever imagined. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is just out of his depth.

Either way, something needs to be done.
This whole thing seems awfully suspicious and downright bizarre.
sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:09:52 AM

suspicious non-developer continues to ask for more money in his anonymous, unaccountable fund.

claims we need to be official, but refuses to involve contractual obligations and real accountability.

finally, adds that (as a non-developer) wants to start a new thread to avoid more accusations about his character.

can this person be trusted to not hold the fund hostage?
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:11:06 AM

Well i guess chicken has just lost it. Reread his post right now, how many baseless statements does he make in that post? how fucking many?

The guy isn't even american and he's trying to speak with Trumps people about the american election and to get his own project endorsed by them. It's never gonna happen. Trump will never endorse this, Trump doesn't endorse superpacs either. Tell me one thing right now that has trumps official seal of approval except for his official channels? There are none.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

We are not even a blip on the radar in this department.

What ever you guys do, do not give this guy donations into the trumpfund, if you do that then you are legitimately retarded.

Endorsement is not needed from trump at all. We have a completely unique project here that could garner real mainstream attention if we go transparent. This could be huge if taken the opposite way of what chicken wants.
bananasam

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:12:20 AM

Why did I make this meme and tweet directly to him?  and why didnt any Trump Supporters here retweet the meme to him?

https://i.imgur.com/1V02ksa.jpg

We need a way for people to trust the fund.  Also, if people could donate Trumps to the fund to make it larger, that would also help legitimize things.  I don't distrust you Chicken, but people may not donate to the fund if it's entirely held by a person who isn't easily held accountable.  

An independent third party holding it, in escrow, will help with that.  Currently 200k trumpcoins is worth $20k.  That's nothing to Milo, who makes 20x that a year, and if he were to try and steal the funds after they grew, his career would be over.  
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:13:09 AM

The increase of the Trump fund is essential. Read what I said. I dont have to hold that, I dont even want to - someone else can do it.,
Depredation

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:14:11 AM

I think Robert Steele would be easier to reach than Milo, however.  Didn't someone in this thread already have contact with him?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:14:53 AM

The increase of the Trump fund is essential. Read what I said. I dont have to hold that, I dont even want to - someone else can do it.,
Once it is in the hands of a big figure, I'm sure more people will donate to the fund. (Including myself)

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
sealab

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:16:57 AM

The idea of a public figure like Milo holding the fund or perhaps Robert Steele or Alex Jones is the best idea proposed so far.

I'll keep pushing for it.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:17:15 AM

Lawyers do not equal contracts.
    I am not a lawyer and yet I wrote my own land contract and operators agreement for the land partners.  When I showed it to an attorney he said "Who wrote this?"  I told him I did.  He gasped "This is air tight!"  You see lawyers leave wiggle room so controversy can exist.  In this way they can guarantee people will have a conflict thus ensuring billable hours.  And litigation is premium billable hours.  So to the commenter who stated that lawyers = contracts and legal obligations.  you are wrong.  People can do the same things lawyers can do.  In fact there are many jobs handled today by non attorneys that once were the exclusive purview of the attorney.  So your argument that only lawyers can do whatever it is you are suggesting is where I take issue.  I am not however taking issue with the other parts of your point.

To the commenter that thinks I am Chickens65,  I am not.  And I do not need to get control back because I never lost it.  It is called self-control.  Thanks for your comment

And yes If you other commentators had read me last night I suggested multiparty signatures on the trump fund for spending.  I also am on the record suggesting handing the trump fund over to trump like asap.  So it is clear you are not well versed on my previous comments on the issue you are now attempting to discuss and rope me into and then label me.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:19:02 AM

Why did I make this meme and tweet directly to him?  and why didnt any Trump Supporters here retweet the meme to him?

We need a way for people to trust the fund.  Also, if people could donate Trumps to the fund to make it larger, that would also help legitimize things.  I don't distrust you Chicken, but people may not donate to the fund if it's entirely held by a person who isn't easily held accountable.  

An independent third party holding it, in escrow, will help with that.  Currently 200k trumpcoins is worth $20k.  That's nothing to Milo, who makes 20x that a year, and if he were to try and steal the funds after they grew, his career would be over.  

Answer the question I posted to you about why I made that meme directly for Milo..
You cant because you dont know Milo, what he stands for, and the meaning behind the meme.
Do you understand Milos sells those bags? - that is merchandise he sells. He calls Trump Daddy (its fun, peopel like it)
I follow all the people that matter in this election, particularly the hipster right wing like Milo,
I dont think you follow even one of them.

bananasam

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:19:54 AM

Ok - let's try to work together and get a public figure who can be held accountable to do it  Smiley

Then we can setup a way that's really easy for anyone to donate coins to it - even make it a counter on a website that everyone can easily watch rise
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:20:32 AM

I second having a high profile third party to hold the funds. The thing is even without the issues we've seen lately, the fund should not rest solely in the hands of one anonymous community member.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:21:27 AM

I have a much better idea. How about you newbies…ahem Schills go away.

Do you think im an idiot Jimmy?
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: