Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:55:03 AM

also go here:  https://twitter.com/JPAFS

in the pictures you will have to scroll through a lot to get to some reall good meme material but I promise you there is some instant classic ,material there just waiting for memeification

Yup, and just about any Trump supporters - you can see them all on Trumps feed are also great to check out. Some incredibly inventive memes.

That guy your mentioning did make this brilliant video which i have watched  countless times. Great video shows who and what Trump really is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY&app=desktop

Both of you can't even vote for Trump

You're trying to promote the coin by jumping on the meme wave and are completely garbage at it and at bullshiting anyone looking at this thread

Real Trump supporters wouldn't put up with this bad deal of a "fund owner"

I am an American guy.  If you did not jus show up here to mess up things you would have taken the time needed to read the thread before posting to it.  I did.  It took me several days.  That is the respect you normally give something that you are serious about.  Me and Chickens65 are not the same people, okay?  Alright?  Okay?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonmous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:55:34 AM

also go here:  https://twitter.com/JPAFS

in the pictures you will have to scroll through a lot to get to some reall good meme material but I promise you there is some instant classic ,material there just waiting for memeification

Yup, and just about any Trump supporters - you can see them all on Trumps feed are also great to check out. Some incredibly inventive memes.

That guy your mentioning did make this brilliant video which i have watched  countless times. Great video shows who and what Trump really is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY&app=desktop

Both of you can't even vote for Trump

You're trying to promote the coin by jumping on the meme wave and are completely garbage at it and at bullshiting anyone looking at this thread

Real Trump supporters wouldn't put up with this bad deal of a "fund owner"

Of course you dont want to see that because you know the power of Twitter and memes. So, its not in your interestes for us to do that because your a Crooked Hilary supporter.
If the coin had the Twitter support it should have had we would have probably had endorsement by now.
Your fooling no one fudder  Wink

SERIOUSLY? You actually think that Donald J Trump, a man running to be the most powerful man on Earth, a man travelling from city to city, country to country, with a packed schedule planned out for the next year at least, with litterally tens of millions of people bombarding him and his team with requests for endorsements and exposure, would have even cast his eyes over a bunch of random tweets of poorly written, poorly formatted nonsense, that creepily refers to him as "daddy", all within a few days of it being vomitted forth onto the internet?

And you were basing the success of this project around this half baked idea?

And are the public face of this project?
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:56:18 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.

Your FOS. I know you from the anti Trump slack thing you had going on. You have had it in for this coin from day one and have a personal issue with Trump and Chicken65..

I owned trump coins since 100 sats. Kill yourself with the crap. I had personal emails between chicken and i trying to get the coin some publicity.

Liar - every Pm you sent was an angle to get your pals in on the act. Here is one of your PMs to me you nasty little man. You were also spotted in an anti Trump Slack group hatching plans to do exactly what your doing now
How many times do you need to be told YOU Cannot Stump The Trump

This was your laughable attempt to indimidate me when you understood I had you fingered months and months ago. LOL go away you insignificant grubby  conman.

In fact im going to post his profile you SOB - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=119483

Now everyone go check this man out and see if he's trust worthy or not. I tried to get you to save this coin when it was sinking the first time. But like the dumb ass you are. You let it sank without any publicity. Even when Trump won the Northeastern states (including New York) the coin sank. When he won the nominee the coin sank. What did i ask you? I asked you are you just going to sit there and allow the coin to sank. I knew back in April you was full of shit and a poor dev at that!

This guy has a looooooong history of being on BCT. Unlike the dude you hired to be the new dev with no bct history whatsoever. Chicken you are a scammer and liar!

Every time this will be my reply to you so people can see what you are. Lets just remind people you were spotted on the Anti Trump slack thing where you were stating “:We must bring down Trump Coin”
This was months ago as well. Your still at it LOL. Not to sure if you were a Cruz supporter or Crooked Hilary supporter. Doesnt matter.

You have failed, and you will always fail because failure is in your nature. The only way yu can make a few satoshis is by attaching a phishing site signature to your name
 I feel sorry for you man, seriously.

Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:57:08 AM

Ignoring a the other drama,  Can someone tell me what happened to the blockchain?

I see no evidence of a fork.  I was on the same chain as Yobit all the time.  I understand the explorer had an issue but that has nothing to do with the blockchain security.

I didn't see any reports of people complaining about failed transactions.  Were there any?

Thanks Guys, if you can shed some light ....

Blockchain is fine, nodes all working great. What issue did you come up against?

Absolutely no issues here but I keep reading about "securing the blockchain", "Forks" and only saw one report of a client with zero blocks/connections.

Even had people calling for a new chain (just trolls in a trollbox)

So...  It's good to know that the blockchain is secure.  The problems people freaked out about were false.  It was just the explorer having an issue.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:58:24 AM

Just admit that you've been contacted by the media dammit.  Cool

Well, other way around mostly. The problem as I tried to say on my leaving farewell message was

Trump Fund not large enough
Slush Fund (ou rproject appears like that)
SuperPac (we need to create legitimacy)
Im Scottish, I cannot create one, If I could I would!

Cant make it any clearer but what I said was ignored. What I don’t  , and will never do is say who, why, or make up stories to increase the price. If I say something
its the truth.The day I post in here endorsement is happening it will be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Im going to wait to hear from CantStump. I may have to start firing people and take charge again - despite the fact
I totally do not have the time. But I will not allow Daddy be tarnished!  Grin

Did you vote leave?

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:58:58 AM

also go here:  https://twitter.com/JPAFS

Stop schilling your fuck buddy!

you are I believe a reprehensible human being.  Of this I can have little doubt

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:02:28 AM

Ignoring a the other drama,  Can someone tell me what happened to the blockchain?

I see no evidence of a fork.  I was on the same chain as Yobit all the time.  I understand the explorer had an issue but that has nothing to do with the blockchain security.

I didn't see any reports of people complaining about failed transactions.  Were there any?

Blockchain is fine, nodes all working great. What issue did you come up against?

Absolutely no issues here but I keep reading about "securing the blockchain", "Forks" and only saw one report of a client with zero blocks/connections.

So...  It's good to know that the blockchain is secure.  The problems people freaked out about were false.  It was just the explorer having an issue.

Its trolling, their trying to drop the price and get in cheap. Blockahin is totally fine. Beleive me, anti trumpsters have inspected that chain with a fine tooth comb looking for anything hidden (like ETH)
 Come on, weve all seen this many many times in Crypto. Aside from that there is there genuine hatred which I always knew would happen and Ill roll with that up to a point.

Were not even at the convention stage yet. Imagine what it will be like after that. Imagine what it will be like as he edges closer to the White House.

The Truth is: I do feel for the genuine newcomers who may see all this and panic sell. They are the people who get hurt and my advice to them is hold
your coins. There is a long way to go yet. (not referring to you there btw).

The fudders will soon get bored.
makecryptogreatagainn

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:02:35 AM

>coin performs like shit under chickens leadership
>chicken leaves and the coin skyrockets
>somehow manages to singlehandedly kill the coin from beyond the grave

nice memes

What, you're telling me this isn't suppose to get us a Trump promotion? You're clearly not posting it on Twitter enough

https://i.imgur.com/1V02ksa.jpg
jimmy.jones.baseball

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:03:33 AM

I don't know what's worse either chicken tried to con everyone and failed horribly crashing the value in the process or really thinks this is a sensible way to approach the situation.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:04:46 AM

Well, other way around mostly. The problem as I tried to say on my leaving farewell message was

Cant make it any clearer but what I said was ignored. What I don’t  , and will never do is say who, why, or make up stories to increase the price. If I say something
its the truth.The day I post in here endorsement is happening it will be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Im going to wait to hear from CantStump. I may have to start firing people and take charge again - despite the fact

Did you vote leave?

Of course I did.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:08:46 AM

Chickens65,
     I watched that video too by that guy.  I have watched it several times.  It took him 1.5 weeks to produce it with another guy.  I think if everyone in USA could see that video Trump could cancel the rest of the campaign and election and they could just get his new house ready for him.  It is worth watching his interview with Alex Jones.  He talks about some things average people comfortable in their lives do not ever need to face untill it is too late.

Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:09:33 AM

Did you vote leave?

Of course I did.

Whats the name of the little guy with the glasses?
makecryptogreatagainn

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:09:58 AM

Its trolling, their trying to drop the price and get in cheap. Blockahin is totally fine. Beleive me, anti trumpsters have inspected that chain with a fine tooth comb looking for anything hidden (like ETH)
 Come on, weve all seen this many many times in Crypto. Aside from that there is thee gunine hatred which I alwasy knew would happen and Ill roll with that up to a point.

Were not even at the convention stage yet. Imagine what it will be like after that. Imagine what it will be like as he edges closer to the White House.

The Truth is: I do feel for the genuine newcomers who may see all this and panic sell. They are the people who get hurt and my advice to them is hold
your coins. There is a long way to go yet. (not referring to you there btw).

The fudders will soon get bored.

People are selling because of you

People were buying when the new team was introduced and there were clear plans, but you probably didn't like that. You won't give up the donation fund to a lawyer/escrow, or a person such as Milo or a representative from the Trump organization. But clearly you're the best option left?

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:10:36 AM

I don't know what's worse either chicken tried to con everyone and failed horribly crashing the value in the process or really thinks this is a sensible way to approach the situation.

Quote from: chicken65 on July 02, 2016, 11:11:42 PM

Im not dodging question sat all. I came in hand alook at the thread and the first thing I see is veiled accusations of  me selling the Trump Fund. I will respond to that.
Then I see some nonsese about something wromng the the block chain, hideen coisn etc. I address that to.

author=jimmy.jones.baseball
Well, let's clear this up then.

You joined just to say that LOL GTFOH fud and take your pals with you.
VoteLeavePajeet2016

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:13:03 AM

Did you vote leave?

Of course I did.

VOTE LEAVE PAJEET

LET THE REAL TEAM TAKE OVER PAJEET
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:15:12 AM

what con are you speaking of?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

so this is trolling.  wow.  I never really seen it live  and in progress before.  It's is kinda scary.

I cannot believe I was accused of being a troll.  Is it really that hard to make an honest living?

Is it possible you are better than this?

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:20:29 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.

Your FOS. I know you from the anti Trump slack thing you had going on. You have had it in for this coin from day one and have a personal issue with Trump and Chicken65..

I owned trump coins since 100 sats. Kill yourself with the crap. I had personal emails between chicken and i trying to get the coin some publicity.

Liar - every Pm you sent was an angle to get your pals in on the act. Here is one of your PMs to me you nasty little man. You were also spotted in an anti Trump Slack group hatching plans to do exactly what your doing now
How many times do you need to be told YOU Cannot Stump The Trump

This was your laughable attempt to indimidate me when you understood I had you fingered months and months ago. LOL go away you insignificant grubby  conman.

In fact im going to post his profile you SOB - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=119483

Now everyone go check this man out and see if he's trust worthy or not. I tried to get you to save this coin when it was sinking the first time. But like the dumb ass you are. You let it sank without any publicity. Even when Trump won the Northeastern states (including New York) the coin sank. When he won the nominee the coin sank. What did i ask you? I asked you are you just going to sit there and allow the coin to sank. I knew back in April you was full of shit and a poor dev at that!

This guy has a looooooong history of being on BCT. Unlike the dude you hired to be the new dev with no bct history whatsoever. Chicken you are a scammer and liar!

Every time this will be my reply to you so people can see what you are. Lets just remind people you were spotted on the Anti Trump slack thing where you were stating “:We must bring down Trump Coin”
This was months ago as well. Your still at it LOL. Not to sure if you were a Cruz supporter or Crooked Hilary supporter. Doesnt matter.

You have failed, and you will always fail because failure is in your nature. The only way yu can make a few satoshis is by attaching a phishing site signature to your name
 I feel sorry for you man, seriously.

Quit lying i was not on any forum talking about we got to bring trump down. My entire posting history is on my profile. Go thru it and read it and find it and post it.  YOU CAN'T SO STOP LYING!
VoteLeavePajeet2016

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:22:40 AM

so this is trolling.  wow.  I never really seen it live  and in progress before.  It's is kinda scary.

I cannot believe I was accused of being a troll.  Is it really that hard to make an honest living?

Go away troll
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:24:21 AM

Go away troll

Go away troll what?

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: