Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

At first I did not really understand what bitcoin was, but the passage of time that initially did not understand to be understood and turned out to produce more income. Grin

Yes. I think that most of us have passed through the same experience as you, were we didn't understand much about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to make a nice income out of it. But as time goes by, we mature and make better use of these innovative technologies to help build a steady income stream that would help preserve our financial future.

As for me, I went from earning nothing at faucets, to building my income with cloud mining, staking coins, and participating in the signature campaign. By investing the earned Bitcoins into something that would generate me more coins, it has helped me build a side income that has ensured my financial stability.

Nevertheless, the experiences learned with Bitcoin are very valuable and will help you make better use of it, as well as to teach others who are new into this field. The best way to learn by experience, is the hard way by losing some of your Bitcoins when getting scammed, among others. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

My experience when i first started using bitcoin is very hard because since i am a first timer back then i am having difficulties in using bitcoin because every single word that i read i can't understand. So by reading more about bitcoin it gives me ideas about bitcoin.
Same bro i just started with nothing i don't understand bitcoin at all trading and other cryptocurrencies it won't sink in but after doing some research i understand the basics of bitcoin and reading some threads i can now understand what's good for me and what's bad. We all started to nothing and time pass our knowledge grows, just have patience we can be successful goodluck to us.  Smiley
OVOBTC

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

I started using BTC in 2014, I received few bitcents from a friend trying to get me to use BTC, I first registered a wallet through blockchain and had my first BTC's, started learning about it and how it works and was interested very much, bought few bitcents and added them to it and was using it since then.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

My experience when i first started using bitcoin is very hard because since i am a first timer back then i am having difficulties in using bitcoin because every single word that i read i can't understand. So by reading more about bitcoin it gives me ideas about bitcoin.
Same bro i just started with nothing i don't understand bitcoin at all trading and other cryptocurrencies it won't sink in but after doing some research i understand the basics of bitcoin and reading some threads i can now understand what's good for me and what's bad. We all started to nothing and time pass our knowledge grows, just have patience we can be successful goodluck to us.  Smiley

I can relate to you both. I don't understand what bitcoin is and even until now, I am still having a hard time to learn about this. I'm more into Arts and Literature and my weaknesses are in the fields of Math, Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Economics, and the likes, so I am trying to further understand what Bitcoin is all about and continue learning. This bitcoin forum site helps me to catch up and understand a little of what this cryptocurrency is all about.

Indeed, it takes time and effort to learn about things. And I know that there are a lot of us here who can relate to this.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

Everything is hard at first.  Especially if those things include money.  It is really hard at first but eventually as time goes by, and we are much eager to learn and to earn those afraid will turn into a fruitful understanding on what should be done ti earn more.   But I remember that first encounter with bitcoin that I was excited and very much curious.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

I have experienced being laughed at by my friends who do not believe in crypto currencies. They told me that this would not get me anywhere and that there is no benefits in it. They also told me that I am just being a crypto-freak and that this is the result of staying at home always in front of my computer. I would never forget their expression when I told them that I could earn money through this.

I have been saving up my earnings not to show them how big someone could earn through bitcoin. I am saving because I want to show them that through bitcoin (and in believing in it).
I could afford paying for my school fees, projects, and miscellaneous without asking money from my parents. I want them to see that bitcoin had helped me a lot and that it could help them too if they would just try it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

Last year my experience with Bitcoin started as well as with various other cryptos.
I was scared for few weeks, tried to seek knowledge about it. But none of my local friends could help me. Later a online friend directed me to this forum and various other websites related to cryptos. But the first time experience was a one time, after I understood the system it was another set of feelings. I felt it as an achievement.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:56:39 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I just get started in bitcoin, there's so many question that came into mind, how to earn, what is bitcoin all about, and what should be done before started to bitcoin. I experience reading and reading about bitcoin to answer my questions even reading is not my hobby. I experienced telling other about bitcoin and they just ignored it but now they  interested about it and ask me about it. I experienced getting a job and earn while I'm studying.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pakolmoi

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

I started way back 2014 , one of my friend introduced bitcoin , at first i don't give so much attention . Of course who will easily believe something that just been said . But in time , i hooked and search, researching is the key and knowing if you are doing right. On that i also been active and give a lot of effort by using faucets and when i got a bit of satoshis , i invested it on some double bitcoins and of course it will turn out scam eventually but luckily i gain profit first.
 I didn't buy bitcoin at all. Now i'm being active again and hopefully to encounter more of altcoins soon.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

Similar stuff. I found out about bitcoin in 2010, decided it was a neat idea but had no potential, and went on with my life. The late 2014/2015s roll around and I find myself realizing that the price is now in the hundreds. Definitely one of the things I regret the most, but I'm still happy that I got in the game relatively quickly. Cheesy

Two years ago i was a newbie in this kind of field and have been deceived by many things and taken advantage by many things i've been scam by many sites and HYIP also a person but i don't quit that reason motivates me to explore bitcoin i earn more kniwledge than bitcoin that time and now i continously Learning and i am more careful now if you are newbie or not yet educated about this field its good to educate yourself now it is so good to start a newbie and failed many times just my perspective in life
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

I was so confused about everything. What is this? What is that? Those are all my thoughts. I remembered that I always use reddit when I'm in that confused state and so I searched "Bitcoin reddit" on google. Luckily, the pinned post was in layman's terms so it really helped me a lot. All of the links needed are also there and so I spent a couple of days going back to that post and reading and reading and reading.

To most people, bitcoin is something that's really really hard to understand. But that's only when you're trying to understand what's happening under the hood or the technical part. Just find one good article and you'll get the gist of bitcoin. I recommend the reddit's pinned post. Here's the link

Happy Coding Life Smiley
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

Faucet claiming, of course, I think everyone who was new to Bitcoin started with faucet because it's the easiest way to colloect Bitcoin
nod

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

Claimed a lot and got scammed. Damn it! It was .03 BTC I had claimed for 3 weeks then I used that to but something and... got scammed Sad
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Binary Option is the first experiment I knew, spent 2 months trying to make profit fit it but after losing 500$, I stopt trying Sad
Laska_Forum

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

When I first used the Bitcoin I was a real rookie and didn't know that much about Bitcoin. And my first experience was to send money to a friend of min.
He was already familiar with Bitcoin so helped me and thought me how to use the Bitcoin
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

Claimed a lot and got scammed. Damn it! It was .03 BTC I had claimed for 3 weeks then I used that to but something and... got scammed Sad

It's also happen to me either. When I knew bitcoin earlier, I was interest on HYIP and I'm never expected that I can be scam because of that
Also when I trade, I'm also experience 0.05 loss for my noob attempt on trading but afterward,I'm learned a lot !
myelbow4

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

Got the same here, in the past, when HYIP was still common, I claimed everyday just to take enough money to invest in HYIP and finally, I got scammed
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

My first bitcoin earning starts from faucets while checking online earning there were lots of people talking about bitcoin.Finally i started search about bitcoin created wallet in blockchain initially confused with private key and wallet id i was trying to claim faucet rewards unfortunately i was giving private key all the time it was saying invalid wallet id,. Finally i left doing that . Again i started this year 2017 now its price going  sky rocket
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

When i first experience i started to bitcoin is i was conscious about bitcoin because i know its difficult to think but not too long i learn fast. Bitcoin teach how we earn fast and easy then i was so exciting in bitcoin when i have earn  already its give me more interesting and i know to myself and i know i become a good investors because i learn lot and knowledge in bitcoin. I was interested in bitcoin that time but i don't really believe and i try and it works and makes me interested. And now i will really appreciate a bitcoin and gives big help and make my future better in bitcoin and investment.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

My first bitcoin earning starts from faucets while checking online earning there were lots of people talking about bitcoin.Finally i started search about bitcoin created wallet in blockchain initially confused with private key and wallet id i was trying to claim faucet rewards unfortunately i was giving private key all the time it was saying invalid wallet id,. Finally i left doing that . Again i started this year 2017 now its price going  sky rocket

My first bitcoin was from faucets too Smiley my girlfriend encourage me to collect since it is for free and its a good extra income. I don't have any idea what is bitcoin, all I know is its free and I can get it in the internet until I found out this forum. I started reading and found out that there are so many use of bitcoin. So I started buying bitcoin and I also bought altcoins after I read that I can earn more if I do trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: