Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

Had no idea what Bitcoin was. I had to pay for a service in a forum and they didn't accept PayPal so I had to use Bitcoin. After I figured out what it was I got into it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

My experiences have been profitable!

Bitcoin is changing everything about money and creating new players in the game.

This is the time for new players in the game to emerge victorious  Kiss
Actually,  my first experiences have been also profitable because when I start to use and buy bitcoin the price is very low and after few days the price of bitcoin was rapidly increasing. In addition to thaf, I'm so happy because I can earn and make more money and its because of bitcoin.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

When I began to work in bitcoin ,I was not know how the general population are procuring and how bitcoin is running send all.I asked my friends to know about bitcoin but they wasn't interest to learn me.Then I started to learn about bitcoin and it's transaction .Day by day I comprehend what bitcoin is and I comprehend on the most proficient method to gain bitcoin. First time I don't know how important bitcoin is for future. But gradually I realized that it is really fruitful for my profession.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

the first time I found out about bitcoin, and introduced bitcoin from a friend, took a lot of time, just looking for insight and knowledge, very confusing, and now there are still many confusing in my brain, but slowly with many dialogue with friends in Bitcointalk provides much of my knowledge and insight.
Noilee

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

My experience when i first started is its not so easy but despite of my excitement and want to invest in bitcoin i will try to do anything. I have some knowledge what i did and where to start. I always research and ask advice's from my nephew who convince me to bitcoin. Now i was inspired and contented that i already invest and earn in bitcoin because this is a good opportunity and big help especially in needs and for the future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

It is a good thing to set a goal and to have a dreams with bitcoin because it could actually help you in being a good investor or trader in the future. It it sure that setting and having 1 bitcoin is a hard thing to achieve but if you are going to invest a lot of time for you to learn thing just like the proper trading a good way to invest it is possible enough to achieve it. So continue to set goals for you to have a good thing to look up for you to earn more.

Yeah. Reaching the goal of 1 Bitcoin may be difficult for anyone lacking the capital to invest into it, but if you're willing to put the time and effort to do so, then nothing should stop you from doing this and beyond.

The beauty of Bitcoin is that it will tend to become more valuable over time, leaving you with the opportunity to profit even more than investing in real world assets like Gold. Its price has increased exponentially over the course of this year, and it could rise even further as it completes another milestone of its SegWit2x scaling solution.

Once the 2mb block size increase comes into effect, and becomes successful, then it will have a major impact in the pioneer cryptocurrency's price, allowing you to reach your ROI in no time.

Therefore, if you set your goals into Bitcoin, then you can rest assured to have a stable financial life for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

when I first started in bitcoin, I was hesitant about it, I doubt its potential, but as time pass by I now understood how important and big bitcoin can become .

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

My experience when i first started is its not so easy but despite of my excitement and want to invest in bitcoin i will try to do anything. I have some knowledge what i did and where to start. I always research and ask advice's from my nephew who convince me to bitcoin. Now i was inspired and contented that i already invest and earn in bitcoin because this is a good opportunity and big help especially in needs and for the future.
At first, it took me some time to grab the idea of blockchain technology and bitcoins but as I kept on reading different articles and talked about it with various people on facebook, I was able to understand the true essence of bitcoins. Then I joined a signature campaign and it gave me a lot of relief. I am very much into bitcoins now.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

when I first started in bitcoin, I was hesitant about it, I doubt its potential, but as time pass by I now understood how important and big bitcoin can become .

Same as me. I've doubted many times of Bitcoin becoming widely used as a global currency within my early days. Given the fact that it is a new money system which gives people control over their own funds, it would've been hard for anyone to adopt it in the mainstream world.

However, nowadays that is not the case as Bitcoin has increased in user interest, as well as development and education about its underlying technology, making it one step closer towards changing our world for the better.

If I should've known about Bitcoin earlier, then I would've bought lots of coins and cash them out for profit nowadays. But despite everything, it was better to join Bitcoin late than never, as it has made me gain better control over my finances.

Nevertheless, all the experiences we learn with Bitcoin can serve out to become useful in the future to help out new people in their time of need. The more Bitcoin increases in user adoption, the more it will likely to rise in value, leaving us with greater spending power in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wilout

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

I was so thrilled to earn bitcoin when I initial noticed it.I was so enthusiastic to devote it also
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

I was so thrilled to earn bitcoin when I initial noticed it.I was so enthusiastic to devote it also
Same here and also I was a bit scared and happy at the same time to be a member of it. It is really challenging because I have many dreams that's why I chose bitcoin for the sake of investment and fun at the same time. Everytime I post about bitcoin, or other information related to it, makes my day a great deal because I am not expecting that I will be paid for it. In my mind, it is new and unbelievable for me to get some cash from it or I'm earning from it. I'm thankful enough that I become one of the millions or billions of members in this cryptocurrency world.
SHOTTI

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

yeah I've been getting a crash course from one of my friends about everything crypto. Its an endless journey of new things.  Just when I think I have it figured out, some new info comes to let me know I'm still clueless. lol. Im on 3 exchanges and have like 5 wallets lol
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:21:35 PM

yeah I've been getting a crash course from one of my friends about everything crypto. Its an endless journey of new things.  Just when I think I have it figured out, some new info comes to let me know I'm still clueless. lol. Im on 3 exchanges and have like 5 wallets lol

What is your problem and what you have not figured out still. Bitcoin is a very simple technology and here on this forum their are lot of information about bitcoin and other crypto currency that your all doubts will be cleared. When i started i also dont had any information but now i have very good knowledge. being in 3 exchanges and having lot of wallets is not a problem but web wallets are not good as you dont have ownership of that wallet. so better go for desktop wallet like Electrum which is very good, lite and secure.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:38:07 AM

My experiences in bitcoin when I first started I see myself into grade school student that I don’t know what it that in short I have a lack of knowledge about what bitcoin is. When I’m browsing finding some interesting topic and posting in some forum I don’t understand what there are talking so that I find some interesting topic but I try to start posting in politics and society before I really understand bitcoin my first thing to do is read in bitcoin discussion to understand more to pace them and now I slight understand what their saying.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:05:34 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.
I started working with bitcoin on the advice of my boyfriend. The first time is quite difficult. I have no knowledge of bituminous, joining the campaign is quite difficult. I do not know how to write a quality article because I do not know about it yet. I have actively explored bitcoin on newspapers, internet. I have learned about bitcoin and know how to make money

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

When I first entered the bitcoins I did not really know and one of the most stupid I did was faucets all day and earn $ 1 a day. There is also one that I invested in my doubler money. And have earned it here in fact 0 0.5 BTC then that amount was 200 $ at my biggest gain. I still remember the name of that website the Honest Doubler. It's just fun to think that I'm improving and I'm smart now.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

When I 1st began Bitcoin, I actually experienced a hard time making my 1st put up since I do not know if it really is right or if what I am undertaking is correct. Given that then I started to study heaps and plenty of articles or blog posts and actually tried to learn how the bitcoin planet so that I can do much better factors in the world of bitcoin.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

When I 1st began Bitcoin, I actually experienced a hard time making my 1st put up since I do not know if it really is right or if what I am undertaking is correct. Given that then I started to study heaps and plenty of articles or blog posts and actually tried to learn how the bitcoin planet so that I can do much better factors in the world of bitcoin.
It was hard to believe that it will grow up and my investment will also increase if I buy bitcoin and hold it and not sell it. The other thing was that as bitcoin was new to everyone, so building our trust in bitcoin took a little bit time. And now by God I am very happy and lucky too that I never sell my bitcoin. I have become rich due to increase in bitcoin price and it will grow more and more in future.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

My first experiance of bitcoin was a getting rewards in bitcoin for my work. After that i started  exploring this subject!
wallstone

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article of purse.io about the discont you can have whit bitcoins, after that i discovered primedice and the community, and after that i registered in the forum, and studying bitcoin
Well, I also experience that because I already have background about bitcoin and I also search some facts about bitcoin so that I can easily make money. When I started in bitcoin my small amount of money to huge amount of money and also my experience have been profitble .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: