Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

It wasn't that bad actually, lucky for me I had a few friends who guided me on it, I am thankful to them.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
MY first experience is when I try gambling. I lose in my first try and I think it is 0.0005 btc anyway that is not really a big amount of money.

ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

My experiences on bitcoin is not a lot just withdraw a total of $250 i know its not a lot.I was just a super newbie at first and i didnt even know how to post and reply it was my hardest time at joining  in this forum  it was a lot to conprehend at once but little by little it is going alright and also my worst experience was not accepted on any signature campaigns sometime it was just a pain  in the ass but i understand they have jobs  to do better than mine so ok i accept that.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

It wasn't that bad actually, lucky for me I had a few friends who guided me on it, I am thankful to them.
lucky for you but me when i am starting i have a friend who told me about this forum he only guide me how to register, only a few tips and that's it at first it was so hard for me because i don't have any knowledge about bitcoin but in order to overcome that difficulties i do self study and do a research about bitcoin
tamim005

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

I did not have much experience. I hear about Bitcoin from one of my elder brothers. And later I also started. Hope you get something good from Bitcoin.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

When start work with bitcoins,  I was totally noob. i wasn't aware how bitcoins work and how we can earn from it. I start watching videos on YouTube, which gives enough information about bitcoins, I first use faucet to earn after that i start mining. Which gives enough profit at that time. Later i came to know about trading which i found to be most interesting that other bitcoin earning methods.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

My experiences have been profitable!

Bitcoin is changing everything about money and creating new players in the game.

This is the time for new players in the game to emerge victorious  Kiss
Actually, when I started to use bitcoin my expercience was worst because I lose a lot of money and bitcoin on gambling sites and after that I start to stop playing on gambling sites. In addition to that, when I start work with bitcoin I was totally noob and idiot because I do not have any knowledge about bitcoin.
red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 443

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

Before I know this forum can generate some new altcoin if follow bounty program I only play faucet and some other sites. It is very difficult to get bitcoin inside the site. And after I know this forum I can get bitcoin and many other science in this forum. Maybe it's a bit of a story of my journey before joining the forum

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

I could say I'm still prepping up for my journey, trying to earn coins bit by bit through campaigns and learning deeper technicalities about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through forums. But I could say I'm having fun participating through different threads while learning.

Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

the first thing that is very nice is to be able to join in this forum other than it can follow the existing project Wink
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:46:10 PM

lucky for you but me when i am starting i have a friend who told me about this forum he only guide me how to register, only a few tips and that's it at first it was so hard for me because i don't have any knowledge about bitcoin but in order to overcome that difficulties i do self study and do a research about bitcoin

They are good for sharing the knowledge and information about bitcoin. It is good to be guided by someone but it is for us to learn things and do own research about it. I was also guided by my friend on registering in this forum like you, just get a tip where to post and told me not to look like a scam post. I read and learn in the forum since they provided everything that we have to know.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

My first experience with bitcoin - i got a small part of bitcoin as a payment for work. Then, using bitcoin i bought another cryptocurrency and started to trade.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:24:13 AM

When the time that i am newbie here in bitcoin i don't know how to start posting and answer different ideas or thread here but when i read more thread i realize that you can gain knowledge through reading and asking to those who are expert in bitcoin. Then until now i am new and hoping that i learn more to continue active here in bitcoin.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

My experience in bitcoin when i started, i dont have any idea what i have to do with this forum. I dont know how to share my opinion in bitcoin so that read and read first to get knowledge to understand what bitcoin realy is.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:15:42 AM

my first time experience knew bitcoin from my friend and was very interested because my friend had succeeded in a short time with bitcoin.
So i learing about bitcoin with him

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

like you every person learned form someone about bitcoin. i also learned about bitcoin from my on line friend.but they only show me the path but i own research about it and finally i gained the success.it was not so easy to understand bitcoin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

I started with bitcoin through faucet and of a truth I was discouraged. I spent hours every night to click and type cansha but to no avail. I was surprise after converting my earnings and this happens after I have works some days, I think around two weeks that my earnings is not up-to $2! I have to abandon everythings about bitcoin before I find this forum were I started to do signature campaign. So far so good I am making good income online currently.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

I've started at 2014 first site i saw was blockchain.info with old design and running tx the price on that time around 300-400$ per 1 bitcoin and a lot of people thought that was a good price for bitcoin at that time i dont know about this forum but knew about websites accepted bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

Something I remember is when I first got to know bitcoin a few months ago I joined the signature camapaign which paid very little, 0.01 btc for 1 month. At that time my girlfriend kept mocking me and said the income from bitcoin is not promising and told me to just focused on my jobs. But now I've proven her by buying the ring that is now circling on his ring finger.
Kamal87

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

i think When I started First about bitcoins my experience was a bit bad , because I get Scammed Sad I still remember when High Yield Investment Program hyip was really popular back then where your bitcoins will be doubled in span of 100 hours I get to doubled my money in my first turn and decided to double all my money in the second turn I am  not knowledgeable enough back then and ease to believe to what they say to good to be true sad to say I lose all my bitcoins in the second turn and out of desperation I decided not to use bitcoin again but luckily I found out about bitcointalk and started to gain bitcoins not to lose it............ Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: