Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When i first started bitcoin i really dont have an idea how this works. I have to read things about so that it'll be easier for me to do what i have to do.it took a while before i actually get used to it. It turned out though, i am sort of familiar with everything now.
For sure, learning is best for making all the impossible, possible. You can do anything on this planet if you have bolt for learning.

Like you said, I was of the same case. I didn’t know anything about this bitcoin and even I was calling it as scam. Later, things comes to mind and learning clears all the bad aspects of bitcoins. Now, bitcoins are amazing.
It would be beneficial to us if we keep studying bitcoin so it could help us improve our knowledge and trust on it.
When our first impression is that bitcoin is a scam and we eventually turn to a believer then that would mean we have learn a lot of we are ready to depend bitcoin to other people who are close minded and still call bitcoin as scam. What we have here is an opportunity, if they will not gonna ride on it's their loss and not ours.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

I was really excited how a digital currency like bitcoins become paper money in just a few clicks and vice versa. I also love the thrill of seeing the price of bitcoins go up and down. It's like realizing every step you take will have a huge effect in the amlunt of bitcoins you have, whether it you get less coins or more. Bitcoin is truly an exciting investment.

borislt

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

I am right here for months and I come to feel like I`m even now on the quite beginning. Expertise, unexplainable cause I never ever dreamed about some web forex and about all this entire world of other currencies. I have difficulty to explain others what bitcoin is, movements, some economic system revolution from bank routine, is it some secrete firm huge program, so much mysteries about all this, and individuals are producing actual cash and dwell from earnings they made here. Who really like web and personal computers, who invest a whole lot of time on internet, enjoy to perform game titles online and go to social networks, he certain should to enjoy all bitcoin notion.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

I remember when I start to do bitcoin I started it with reading in one whole day. In one whole in, no post, no comments just reading and in that one whole day I never read that a newbie cannot join in a campaign. What did I do is I joined in a campaign even if I am only a newbie and then the campaign said that they need 10 post in a week what I did is I make 10 post in just almost 2 hours then my friend said to me that never do that, so I deleted my post then I leave my campaign.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.
I learned many things about bitcoin when I started it.Reading the experience of others in this forum makes me inspire of them of how they earned and they became financially free because of bitcoin.Many of us before are hard  to earned money but when you found bitcoin it became your extra income even If we have a stable job but it is not enough for us to sustained are expenses.I learned how to joined in signature campaign to earned a lot and I have my savings in my bank for some future purposes of my family.Im happy that I am part of bitcoin now and I have knowledge about it.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

At first it sounded very suspicious and unreliable for me. But since my close friend told me about Bitcoin and told me about his income, then I believed and began to be interested in Bitcoin too. At first I just wanted to earn extra money for daily needs. But now I'm already investing to get passive income in the future. I have high hopes for Bitcoin.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

to be honest, i had  o idea what i had to do when i first tried to mine bitcoins, i remember downloading some app and installed it on my pc, and was looking how to start it and make it work, took me a while to figure out how to put it on a server and mine. was a noob then and i don't feel being far nowadays either Smiley

BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:49:40 PM

I did not have any expectations. I just started investing because I needed a lot of money for different things, because I'm a student and should pay for bills and for fun
LoL Cheesy Grin
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

I started bitcoin by trading on altcoins in bittrex. and it was quite profitable for me. then I participated in a bounty campaign

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

When i first started bitcoin i don't know what to do. And i don't know how they can earn money from it. And so i keep asking and asking how can i earn. And i keep on reading thread. 

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

I could hardly find any campaign for me to join since i don't know yet the section where to find those new and available bounties. I am only focusing on posting too since i thought i might ranked up easily to the extent that i got always warned by the system regarding the time interval of my posts. Smiley

3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

My first experience was with butterfly labs :0(. Hardware never came and I got discouraged with Bitcoins altogether until 2017 when I started mining Eth

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:26:18 AM

Your journey is such an amazing experience, you have learn a lot, a long the way with such investment in bitcoin, but my journey is such a beggining, at first i encounter bitcoin is in this forum, thanks to this forum i have learn a lot about bitcoin, and experience a lot of mistakes and scams. Now i want to earn more bitcoin because bitcoin gives the opportunity to a person to become rich.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:32 AM

i started for the faucet somebody told me that i can earn even at home and he give me a referral link i realize that it take to long to have a profit so that i research this how to fast my earning and i came here and read some article and study for trading and signature campaign...
kirilld

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

I utilised idly seeking for a way to make cash from the web to appear it up on google. After so long, I identified a internet site that function in the discipline captcha resolver. I am curious so I tried out that web site right up until ultimately know bitcoin from the payout selection. At first a small perplexed what is bitcoin, but in excess of time I could discover bitcoin further and figure earnings with bitcoin. Thank you
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

When I first got to know bitcoin I was still lazy to learn it because I thought it was a less important thing. until I get the news that bitcoin prices go up and get me back to learn. when I was serious and looking for forums to learn bitcoin until I can register in bitcointalk until now
Leesongsong

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

When I first started here in bitcoin, I really don't know what to do in this forum. And I also don't know how people will earn money from posting here inside the forum. So I keep asking other people about bitcoin and asking them how can I earn money. And reading some threads here can really help you.
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

My first experience with bitcoin was from the period when you could still mine with PC. I had a rig which could mine several bitcoins per month. Unfortunately bad investment decisions lead to the losses so not too much was left behind from that period. But ok, as smart people say, every school costs, at lease i got the first hand experience Smiley
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Me too when I started bitcoins I do not have any idea on what to do, luckily I have some friends who knows bitcoins so I asked them what to do. But after I joined in a signature campaign I do not have that much knowledge so it is hard for me to answer some threads so I always do some research and spmetimes I asked my friends about those particular topic. Until know I cannot consider myself as a knowledgeable in this thing, I'm still a rookie who are slowly learning something while gaining money.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

At first it was very difficult for me to understand how bitcoin works although I have been using electronic money for a long time. I also panicked all the time because of the bad news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: