Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:24:06 PM

Any more info on time scales guys? Spencer i remember you from SLG is that correct?

Absolutely correct. Donationcoin and Sterlingcoin previously.

Time scale, we are trying to go for a July release, that is what we are steaming towards.

Is the release date still in July?

No.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:26:29 PM

Try and keep our love life out of this thread or you'll upset Spencer.  

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Having one troll is enough, having a troll for the troll only plays into his hands. So don't, keep the thread as clean as possible.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.

Yes you are so dirty sometimes haha I agree! Filthy.  Don't worry it will be all over soon enougH and I'll be home.

I do sense slackers.   But the holy slack isn't available here.  True slackers are very intelligent.  So far my senses are not tingling with super slack.  Only that of slackness.  Slackness is not what should be sought after.  Slack! Is what is to be beat achieved.

So any news in this thread? Or just people bitching about me asking where the hell is a freaking silkcoin update? Has been like 3 years and this coin is functioning on duct tape and rubber bands.

More exchanges, more services, a website, an updated client maybe?  Where's the basics boys? Where is silkcoin?

SubGenius i would say

Good eye.
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:49:08 PM

Any more info on time scales guys? Spencer i remember you from SLG is that correct?

Time scale, we are trying to go for a July release, that is what we are steaming towards.

No.

Please do not answer questions.  Lately your input has been useless and rude.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:09:26 PM

No.

There's no way we are releasing in July.  That is like 2 weeks away. We aren't ready and do not know when we will be ready.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:19:08 PM

No.

There's no way we are releasing in July.  That is like 2 weeks away. We aren't ready and do not know when we will be ready.

We?

Dude, you obviously feel a part of the community or at least want to be a part of what is happening. Come on Skype man.

Add me: spencer.lievens

Lets actually talk.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:35:31 AM

My latest commit - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/240

Travis is testing and will merge once complete.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:09:32 AM

No.

We?

Dude, you obviously feel a part of the community or at least want to be a part of what is happening. Come on Skype man.

Lets actually talk.

I don't think Skype works on blackberry I have.  You so crazy.  No talk. Talk. No talk. Talk.  You as bad as my boyfriend.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:11:00 AM

My latest commit - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/240

Fire up the presses! The news is out.  There has been a commit. 
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:35:49 AM

Fire up the presses! The news is out.  There has been a commit. 

Even got merged - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/a1d600d1782c9873d50933cb96d5572dfdf0838b
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:54:12 AM

No.

We?

Lets actually talk.

I don't think Skype works on blackberry I have.  You so crazy.  No talk. Talk. No talk. Talk.  You as bad as my boyfriend.

https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-blackberry/
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:17:07 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 06:51:50 AM by CryptoVote

Fire up the presses! The news is out.  There has been a commit.  

Come on man, give us developers a break!  There have been many good commits in the past 24 hours and merged pull requests.  We know it is taking us too long but we don't want to release alpha or buggy code like other coins has done in the past.  I am the maintainer of one of those rushed coins (Sling) and it is not good for the stakeholders or developers when unreliable code is released.  You gets forks and nobody can download the chain without waiting weeks,,,,, Look at what happened to the DOA.  Buggy OPEN SOURCE code was released which allowed a hacker to exploit a smart contract worth millions of Ether and it destroyed the project.  

Also, this is the first time I have been called a slacker.  I work like 80-100 hours most weeks, have published in peer reviewed international medical informatics journals, have won competitions/awards for the software I developed and attended Harvard University. That doesn't sound like a slacker and I don't like to be badgered by you!  I have worked as a medic at night and computer programmer during the day, clocking in over 120 hours but I was in the 20s.

My friend and I won this concept blitz a few weeks ago:  https://herox.com/PatientIDChallenge.  It involves using biometrics, FHIR (medical informatics standard) and blockchain technology to solve this global issue that causes medical errors and deaths.

This is my linkedin if you don't believe me:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/amir-abrams-b7256356

We can tell you are extreamly bright and bring up issues that need addressing but the way you present them is just rude and distastful to developers that donate our time to this project.  All of us devs have donated 10s or 100s of hours into this project so it is difficult to tolerate your behaviour.

Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:48:24 AM

I suggest no one take what traK4Ubitl says personal. He has no aim, so you can't be hit.

About the release, from reading the page it does seem that soft deadlines can not be given. The status is still "when it's done".
The drought has been severe, and people want to see something. Expect a ramp up of information to entice the public again. Perhaps our biggest fan will swap his tune as well.
CryptoVote

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:53:11 AM

I suggest no one take what traK4Ubitl says personal. He has no aim so you can't be hit.

About the release, from reading the page it does seem that soft deadlines can not be given. The status is still "when it's done".
The drought has been severe, and people want to see something. Expect a ramp up of information to entice the public again. Perhaps our biggest fan will swap his tune as well.

All of us devs have donated 10s or 100s of hours into this project so it is difficult to tolerate his behaviour.  I do take it personally when he tells me my commit and code is worthless.

Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:58:05 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 07:13:11 AM by Orestes

I suggest no one take what traK4Ubitl says personal. He has no aim so you can't be hit.

All of us devs have donated 10s or 100s of hours into this project so it is difficult to tolerate his behaviour.  I do take it personally when he tells me my commit is worthless.

I'm sorry to hear, and I understand it is getting to the lot of you, but the man has no standing. Don't let him be the judgde of your work, he's only out there to frustrate because he lost control over the project.

Control that's what it's all about. Politics.

The funny thing is back in 2014 I told Arteleis that in order to have a decentralized structure the head needs to be cut off. But now that his head is off and we are decentralising our efforts his puppet comes in screaming faul play. Arteleis should just hang and his followers should accept that.

traK4Ubitl, I guess its hard to seperate yourself from your identity/project/child, but it must be done. How else would you achieve decentralisation? The King must truly die and only resurrect in spirit! The underlying theme of this project, for those that can see it, is bloody briliant.
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:02:16 AM

How can you take it personaly if it's from trak4ubit Tongue

Well done guys!
CryptoVote

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:07:36 AM

How can you take it personaly if it's from trak4ubit Tongue

Well done guys!

I'll ignore him.  I get confused when I read illogical posts; it makes my brain explode.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:32:23 AM

well done on the recent progress. I've been actively staking for more than one week the nice old beautiful silkcoin and works like a charm.
Looking forward the new darksilk release.

Anyway, what happened to poloniex?
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:42:02 PM

I suggest no one take what traK4Ubitl says personal. He has no aim, so you can't be hit.

I think that'd be a great idea. Getting more people informed about the Silk Network is what this community needs. We should tone down a bit on the bickering (Looking at you TRAK), and focus on the marketing aspect of the Silk Network.

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:54:21 AM

pffff, I call bullshit. I know coding takes some time, but years?Huh? Come on man get realistic. The main dev doesn't even have any silkcoin. What does that tell you?Huh? Yep, EXACTLY. Trakballs has a valid point.

MangoRush

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:25:34 AM

Whats goin on with Silk?  Seems its stuck in downhill.  Is dev fatiqued?  Many altcoins are zipping past, and silk's vision seems clouded.  Shine some light please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: