Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 6589784 times)
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

please claymore make a fix!!! with beta driver amd every reboot i have speed different sometimes 29 mh sometimes 24 sometimes 19.. please fix this problem

That is exactly what I am seeing with my GTX 1070. It bounces around continuously.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkourmousis

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:40:25 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 09:37:18 PM by kkourmousis

So,

Seeing that this problem is not specific to me, I will post quotes from various users with same problems so @Claymore can identify that indeed a problem exists.

So I have been using the latest Claymore version since it came out.

My rig:

ASUZ Prime Z270-P
8x RX 580 8GB Nitro+ (Hynix)
Windows 10
Blockchain Beta Official Drivers
Claymore Dual Miner v.10.0
Modded BIOS, OC through Claymore @162w from the wall per card
Dual mining ETH (233 Mh/s) +DCR (7000 Mh/s)

I am overall happy with the new update, but I have had some issues:

• Sometimes miner can't reach maximum speed. I open the miner, clocks and voltages are being set properly but hashrate lies in the 225mh/s area. A simple miner restart resolves the issue
  • Computer freezes. This has happened 2 times in my rig and 1 time in my PC (same setup with 1 gpu only) in the last 2 days. Here is the last part of the log @Claymore in case you find something interesting here

Yes, it's working. But freezes happens. Not so stable, even if mem errors in HWInfo are zeroes.

Hi guys,
Sorry if this ends up a totally noob question, but I just can grasp what's going on.
I started using Claymore's miner 10.0, mining only ethereum on ethermine.org.

The machine has 3x rx570 4gb and 1x rx470 4gb.

Everything was going fine, and it actually increased my average hashrate from 67Mh to 78Mh (reported around 83)

But then, all of a sudden, after 3 or 4 days of great use, the thing started lagging substantially. To the point of dropping connection and verry chopy hashrate chart in ethermine. A few times, I even had to hard reset the rig, because I couldn't access it via teamviewer. I tried mining with -ethi 4, and it kind of works, but hashrate is shit, and it still isn't no where near as stable as before on standard ethi setting.

What can I do to get my hashrates back? Smiley

please claymore make a fix!!! with beta driver amd every reboot i have speed different sometimes 29 mh sometimes 24 sometimes 19.. please fix this problem

That is exactly what I am seeing with my GTX 1070. It bounces around continuously.

@Claymore, thank you for your last response:

Try to set original ROM, remove overclock and see if it helps, this way you can check that the reason is in your settings.
If your rig freezes, it must be something related to overclock, like wrong voltage for some power states, or something similar. It is not miner issue.

My answer to that was:

I didn't get the chance to set original ROM but I did remove overclock. Not only it didn't help but it got worse! In fact, while I was trying different OC settings I noticed that the lower I was setting my clocks, the more unstable my rig became.

My rig usually freezes after a GPU hangs or after a share gets rejected. The clocks I am using and the ROM I am using have been stable for months now with previous drivers and miner version

One more thing I have noticed is that after a rig restart (following a freeze) the miner starts, the clocks and voltages are being set normally but I get~ 3.5% less performance than usual. Once I restart the miner it gets back at 100%. Does anyone else have the same issue?

What I believe all of us with the same problem would love to hear from you is that you are aware of the problem and checking it out. Don't let us abandon hope!

I am at the point of 5+ miner restarts per day...

Edit:

More quotes from people with similar problems here

Edit 2:

More quotes from people with similar problems and more data on the freeze scenario here

Edit 3:

More quotes from people with similar problems and possible solution here

Edit 4:
Hopefully my last post on that issue, with my conclusion and proposed solution, here

Buy me a souvlaki:
ETH: 0x22D1C05F89dbe036aABFFEc197949E635903C6FA
BTC: 1FHwEyiCqUTpauGfvPg5czMYoWMKqYGBWx
staman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:41:18 AM

Guys, is there a easy way how to identify which GPU is which?
(like having and GPU3 hang-out but have no clue what card is it out of 8 cards!)

Is MSI AB numbering 1-8 equal to Claymore's 0-7 ?
AB1 = gpu0? , ab2= gpu1 Huh

I'm using simple method of increasing fan speed to 100% in AB to identify the cards but still not sure if this is the right way
thank you

I am pretty sure recent Claymore like 9.8 or 10.0 match AB ordering.  If you are not sure, set -di 0124567 to disable GPU 3 and see what one is not hot to the touch.

Xeridea, thank you very much for the confirmation!
Claymore> Why not implement a mechanism to identify problematic GPU!? This should be already available! Stop the fan for 3 seconds on problematic GPU by pressing some key, or the other way.. spin it to 100%
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

(like having and GPU3 hang-out but have no clue what card is it out of 8 cards!)

I'm using simple method of increasing fan speed to 100% in AB to identify the cards but still not sure if this is the right way
thank you

I am pretty sure recent Claymore like 9.8 or 10.0 match AB ordering.  If you are not sure, set -di 0124567 to disable GPU 3 and see what one is not hot to the touch.

I haven't checked but if you do, as suggested above, disable GPU 3 will it not show in AB which card has shut down (clock speeds will be at idle speed), so you should be able to see if Claymore & AB number systems match.
speedyb

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Maybe someone can offer some advice.

I have 6 GPUs 2x 480 and 4x 580 in a rig.  They work great under the official Relive drivers. When I install the 8/23 blockchain drivers, the installer reboots in the middle of installation, and I never get to the skip relive screen.  I am using DDU in safe mode to uninstall.  I tried installing the drivers with only one card in the rig, and the install completes fine.  When I add cards one at a time, all is good till the 6th card.  Windows crashes when discovering/installing drivers for the 6th card.  Doesn't matter if the 6th card is a 480 or 580.  After the crash, only 4 or 5 cards are seen by windows.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any tips?

Windows 10 64 bit
DDU safe mode uninstall
August 23 blockchain drivers
atikmdag-patcher
Claymore 10.0

Thanks!

i had somthin like that first i use revo uninstaller and uninstall drivers. the i use amd cleanup utility you can get from AMD then after you reinstall you have to use saomthing called atikmdag-patcher or it wont work
then reboot
cjclm7

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

thank you

Claymore> Why not implement a mechanism to identify problematic GPU!? This should be already available! Stop the fan for 3 seconds on problematic GPU by pressing some key, or the other way.. spin it to 100%

I think that is already done:
     1. go your command line window and press anywhere on it with the mouse
     2. then press the number of GPU you want to identify ( 0 or 1 or 2 or ...)
     3. that GPU you have selected will stop mining immediately and you will see fan stopping

to activate it again just repeat process (press again same GPU number)

hope have been helpful
sir4o

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

So,

Seeing that this problem is not specific to me, I will post quotes from various users with same problems so @Claymore can identify that indeed a problem exists.

Try to set original ROM, remove overclock and see if it helps, this way you can check that the reason is in your settings.
If your rig freezes, it must be something related to overclock, like wrong voltage for some power states, or something similar. It is not miner issue.

My answer to that was:

I didn't get the chance to set original ROM but I did remove overclock. Not only it didn't help but it got worse! In fact, while I was trying different OC settings I noticed that the lower I was setting my clocks, the more unstable my rig became.

My rig usually freezes after a GPU hangs or after a share gets rejected. The clocks I am using and the ROM I am using have been stable for months now with previous drivers and miner version

One more thing I have noticed is that after a rig restart (following a freeze) the miner starts, the clocks and voltages are being set normally but I get~ 3.5% less performance than usual. Once I restart the miner it gets back at 100%. Does anyone else have the same issue?

What I believe all of us with the same problem would love to hear from you is that you are aware of the problem and checking it out. Don't let us abandon hope!

If I'm reading and following this right, Claymore asked you to perform 2 things, you managed to do only 1, and now you r going back to him saying that it didn't help. That's really outstanding.
On a side note I had similar problems and managed to fix this by tuning the core voltages for each GPU separately. Now everything is stable and for the last few days I checked only twice the miners. For all people with similar issues, just by following simple logic -> if the miner works stable lets say for 10 other people, do you think it's the miner to be blamed?
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

So,

My answer to that was:

If I'm reading and following this right, Claymore asked you to perform 2 things, you managed to do only 1, and now you r going back to him saying that it didn't help. That's really outstanding.
On a side note I had similar problems and managed to fix this by tuning the core voltages for each GPU separately. Now everything is stable and for the last few days I checked only twice the miners. For all people with similar issues, just by following simple logic -> if the miner works stable lets say for 10 other people, do you think it's the miner to be blamed?

yes is the miner and the driver
fixed issues with voltage/clocks management for latest AMD blockchain drivers (not completely).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
kkourmousis

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:58:41 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 12:32:22 PM by kkourmousis

It is not like I am bored or something. I do not have physical access to my rig yet. I will probably have this weekend.

BTW that 1 thing I didn't perform (setting default ROM)... yeah I have the same ROM as the rest of the planet does for that GPUs, which used to work fine before Blockchain drivers.

Quote from: kkourmousis

Me. And I have to completly shutdown the computer (PSU switch) for that to stop happening.
Also, I've set the default rom, just for testing, without any OC. I still get invalid shares on ethereum and a warning to check my overclock. (eu1.ethermine.org)

This guy tried default ROM but he did not left any feedback on the "Freeze" issue, after stock ROM, only on invalid shares.

Also, I did remove overclock, so "tuning the core voltages for each GPU separately" has already been done and it did not help at all. In fact it made things worse.

Reading posts like this:

The next bug i want to report is that in my opinion the dual mode (EXP + DCR) is buggy on systems with more than 4 GPUs (Win7 64bit, RX560). I searched over four weeks now for another possible solution but cant find it. I tried to undervolt, i checked possible GPU memory errors (HWInfo64), i checked the psu and the riser cards, i checked the intensity and othe options. I also tested to let the cards alone, dont changed anything on the volt or clock times. I checked the amount of watt for each card and made sure, thats its the same as for solo mode. Nothing helps. The systems with only one card running fine in dual mode. The system with six cards crashes coincidentally if there are more then 4 cards. And it dont really matter if i undervolt the cards or let them alone. It crashes sometimes after 20 minutes, sometimes after 6 hours and most of the times during i sleep :-)

is what leads me to believe it is not a ROM/Overclock fault.

I myself have one single same GPU in my PC,with same clocks, with same voltages, with same ROM, with same drivers, with same Claymore Miner version that runs just fine.
Yet my rig with 8 gpus keeps freezing frequently.

I am not blaming the miner, I am blaming the drivers but since AMD won't do anything I am relying on Claymore

And it is not like I am telling "fix it for me". I am gathering other people's experiences for @Claymore to decide if there is a common issue or not.

As for my self, if I have physical access this weekend rest assure I will try everything to specify the issue

Edit:

fixed issues with voltage/clocks management for latest AMD blockchain drivers (not completely).

That is what I believe as well

Edit 2:
"Parent" post here

Buy me a souvlaki:
staman

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:19:08 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:31:54 AM by staman

thank you

I am pretty sure recent Claymore like 9.8 or 10.0 match AB ordering.  If you are not sure, set -di 0124567 to disable GPU 3 and see what one is not hot to the touch.

I think that is already done:
     1. go your command line window and press anywhere on it with the mouse
     2. then press the number of GPU you want to identify ( 0 or 1 or 2 or ...)
     3. that GPU you have selected will stop mining immediately and you will see fan stopping

to activate it again just repeat process (press again same GPU number)

hope have been helpful

I can confirm that this solution DOESN'T work. I had tried this out days ago on 3 rigs, none of disabled GPU fan stop to work.. they still spinning even when disabled and not mining. Waited for 30+ minutes.. not effective way to identify the GPU

I haven't checked but if you do, as suggested above, disable GPU 3 will it not show in AB which card has shut down (clock speeds will be at idle speed), so you should be able to see if Claymore & AB number systems match.

This actually might work..
Can anyone test it out? I have no MSI AB installed on my rig..

EDIT: Not working either. Just tried that out on friend's rig! AB still showing the OC/UV values.. not returning back to default when GPUx is disabled in Claymore Sad

PS: I think all of us here could agreed on that solution like "Identify the problematic GPU" should be already implemented in Claymore. (long time ago)
animax

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

Using Dual Mining on Claymore 10.0 with Vega 64 cards, Eth+Sia - its only rejecting Sia shares, why is this? Works on RX570, RX580, GTX1060 and GTX1070 without issues, however on Vega 64 not a single one is being accepted...? Any ideas?

i have the same problem with vega 56. you can read above in page 831 for details

SC: Received error: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":4,"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"target-miss"}}

i only know that worked fine with claymore 9.8 i dont find a way to make it work with claymore 10. please let me know if anyone of you find solution
staman

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

OK community  Wink

Claymore GPU0 = MSI AfterBurn 1:CardXXX
(that means GPU3 in Claymore is MSI AB 4:Cardxxx)

So if you're having problem with let say GPU6 in Claymore, in the MSI AB select the card 7:Cardxxx and SPIN THE FAN to 100%
you will know physically what card it is!

Special thanks to Xeridea and Call_Me_Bambi
sir4o

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

Edit:

That is what I believe as well

I believe the fastest way to confirm this is to try another miner without changing anything further. Just confirm you are solo mining ETH with Claymore, then the issue appears, then try another miner with the same pool.
NewbieMiner17

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

Hey guys me again.

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of my lower than expected hash rates on my RX480 Nitro+ 4GBs!

The system consists of:
ASRock H81 Pro BTC 4th gen
Intel Celeron G1840
8 GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM
30GB Kingston SSD
Corsair HX1200i Platinum series PSU
6x Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 4GB GDDR5

Software/Mods:
Windows 10
Claymore V10
AB New Beta Version
Anorak "Memshift" bios

So as it stands the rigs are running at a steady 150MH (25/card) and 4,500 (750/card) for Sia with some fluctuations in reported figure like everyone is having issues with. As it stands I'm not using Afterburner at all but I am using the Memshift bios from Anorak. Running the power save I got around 16MH and running overclock I can get 27 but it trips my PSU when Dual mining Eth/Sia.

Basically I keep reading that I should be getting at least 27 with these cards maybe even 28 but I'm really struggling to do so. Is anyone actually getting more from the cards with dual mining? If so how do you have it setup? Standard bios then overclocked? Using what software? Etc

Thanks in advance
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:04:08 AM

OK community  Wink

Claymore GPU0 = MSI AfterBurn 1:CardXXX
(that means GPU3 in Claymore is MSI AB 4:Cardxxx)

So if you're having problem with let say GPU6 in Claymore, in the MSI AB select the card 7:Cardxxx and SPIN THE FAN to 100%
you will know physically what card it is!

Special thanks to Xeridea and Call_Me_Bambi

Thanks for the thanks Smiley

Just to let you know I tried the tip I suggested about switching a card off in Claymore and watching what hapens in AB, and for me it worked.
When I switched off a card using Claymore then in AB the clocks throttled back to the idle setting, now one thing to note is that I don't get a 1:1 correlation with Claymore & AB, i.e. Claymore 012345 does not equal AB 123456, this maybe because I'm mining Monero with Claymore CryptoNote v9.7 miner, with AB 4.4.0 beta 16.
staman

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Thanks for the thanks Smiley

Just to let you know I tried the tip I suggested about switching a card off in Claymore and watching what hapens in AB, and for me it worked.
When I switched off a card using Claymore then in AB the clocks throttled back to the idle setting, now one thing to note is that I don't get a 1:1 correlation with Claymore & AB, i.e. Claymore 012345 does not equal AB 123456, this maybe because I'm mining Monero with Claymore CryptoNote v9.7 miner, with AB 4.4.0 beta 16.

Well, I'm not using AB for OC/UV my cards (i'm using OverDriveTool). When I switched off the card in Claymore the OC/UV profile still stays active so I still couldn't identify the card.
(But when I did the profile reset it shows it was the card I tought it will be)
The mechanism I posted above is valid  Smiley

Not sure about card ID's while mining Monero
kkourmousis

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:28:17 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 06:51:15 PM by kkourmousis

I believe the fastest way to confirm this is to try another miner without changing anything further. Just confirm you are solo mining ETH with Claymore, then the issue appears, then try another miner with the same pool.

Yes, I will test other miner as well, but this will require more time so I will leave it for last

I was reading a while back in the thread and I found some more evidence:

Hello guys and @Claymore

I have a problem with my miners with blockchain aug23 driver, claymore 10 and my RX 580s.
Always when miner loses connection and claymore reconnect to pool, clocks stay at 300mhz or 600mhz. How can I fix this problem? Is there anyway to force to card work in the higher P state?

Much appriciated.

when my internet falls and back the boards do not return to render as they were rendering before.

do you have any command to restart the miner in case of a drop in yield or to rebound the os?

So, regarding
if the miner works stable lets say for 10 other people, do you think it's the miner to be blamed?
They are pilling up....

From my own rig that just froze and restarted:

Code:
14:49:21:041	9b4	GPU0 t=69C fan=80%, GPU1 t=67C fan=55%, GPU2 t=70C fan=73%, GPU3 t=70C fan=37%, GPU4 t=67C fan=68%, GPU5 t=68C fan=56%, GPU6 t=68C fan=63%, GPU7 t=69C fan=56%
14:49:21:041 9b4 em hbt: 0, dm hbt: 0, fm hbt: 31,
14:49:21:041 9b4 watchdog - thread 0 (gpu0), hb time 31
14:49:21:041 9b4 watchdog - thread 1 (gpu0), hb time 125
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 2 (gpu1), hb time 156
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 3 (gpu1), hb time 78
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 4 (gpu2), hb time 63
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 5 (gpu2), hb time 156
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 6 (gpu3), hb time 47
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 7 (gpu3), hb time 125
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 8 (gpu4), hb time 47
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 9 (gpu4), hb time 141
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 10 (gpu5), hb time 47
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 11 (gpu5), hb time 125
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 12 (gpu6), hb time 125
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 13 (gpu6), hb time 31
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 14 (gpu7), hb time 125
14:49:21:057 9b4 watchdog - thread 15 (gpu7), hb time 47
14:49:21:197 23fc recv: 66
14:49:21:197 23fc srv pck: 65
14:49:21:369 23fc srv bs: 0
14:49:21:369 23fc sent: 308
14:49:23:244 152c recv: 66
14:49:23:244 152c srv pck: 65
14:49:23:416 152c srv bs: 0
14:49:23:416 152c sent: 308
14:49:23:682 14c8 ETH: put share nonce a093f5007c843884
14:49:23:682 14c8 ETH round found 1 shares
14:49:23:697 20c8 ETH: 09/15/17-14:49:23 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 7)
14:49:23:697 20c8 send: {"id":4,"method":"eth_submitWork","params":["0xa093f5007c843884","0x909fa6b4bf876ccb83cf82d1d4c21900716edc084fb0574ae6d8d0c52f42d97e","0x8e1e0faf6ca4822c012058fe0f9721981ab3f6d2feb4e91b20e7f547f009a438"]}
14:49:23:760 20c8 got 39 bytes
14:49:23:760 20c8 buf: {"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":true}
14:49:23:760 20c8 parse packet: 38
14:49:23:760 20c8 ETH: Share accepted (63 ms)!
14:49:23:760 20c8 new buf size: 0
14:49:24:182 9f4 ETH: put share nonce 96ee2a007e8ed05d
14:49:24:182 9f4 ETH round found 1 shares
14:49:24:198 20c8 ETH: 09/15/17-14:49:24 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 3)
14:49:24:198 20c8 send: {"id":4,"method":"eth_submitWork","params":["0x96ee2a007e8ed05d","0x909fa6b4bf876ccb83cf82d1d4c21900716edc084fb0574ae6d8d0c52f42d97e","0x6ce254ec85f17e8e23f18c704ee4036bde20d9e9a4571ba5822c115678a8303e"]}
14:49:24:338 20c8 got 327 bytes
14:49:24:338 20c8 buf: {"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":["0x4a7ad0ebdcc8f87a9f0fffc9b7cd1cd60cb4976e47b04c11f17aa5f1cc0e4e88","0xa91b532dbccf95bab5809616107474f25559efebc2974e2b22acae346634b49a","0x0112e0be826d694b2e62d01511f12a6061fbaec8bc02357593e70e52ba","0x41415b"]}
{"id":4,"jsonrpc": "2.0","result": false,"error": "Unrequested work provided"}
14:49:24:338 20c8 parse packet: 247
14:49:24:338 20c8 ETH: job changed
14:49:24:338 20c8 remove first packet 74
14:49:24:338 20c8 new buf size: 74
14:49:24:338 20c8 parse packet: 73
14:49:24:338 20c8 ETH: Share rejected (141 ms)!
14:49:24:354 20c8 new buf size: 0
14:49:24:354 20c8 ETH: 09/15/17-14:49:24 - New job from eu2.ethermine.org:4444
14:49:24:354 20c8 target: 0x0000000112e0be82 (diff: 4000MH), epoch 142(2.11GB)
14:49:24:354 20c8 ETH - Total Speed: 232.514 Mh/s, Total Shares: 27, Rejected: 1, Time: 00:09
14:49:24:354 20c8 ETH: GPU0 29.685 Mh/s, GPU1 29.372 Mh/s, GPU2 27.988 Mh/s, GPU3 29.916 Mh/s, GPU4 28.975 Mh/s, GPU5 29.021 Mh/s, GPU6 28.984 Mh/s, GPU7 28.573 Mh/s
14:49:24:369 20c8 DCR - Total Speed: 6975.430 Mh/s, Total Shares: 37, Rejected: 0
14:49:24:369 20c8 DCR: GPU0 890.544 Mh/s, GPU1 881.167 Mh/s, GPU2 839.634 Mh/s, GPU3 897.489 Mh/s, GPU4 869.252 Mh/s, GPU5 870.623 Mh/s, GPU6 869.526 Mh/s, GPU7 857.195 Mh/s
[b]14:49:24:369 20c8 Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
14:49:24:369 20c8 ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...[/b]
14:49:24:541 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 68, old fan speed = 80, new fan speed = 72
14:49:24:541 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 65, old fan speed = 56, new fan speed = 42
14:49:24:557 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 69, old fan speed = 73, new fan speed = 62
14:49:24:588 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 68, old fan speed = 36, new fan speed = 25
14:49:24:619 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 65, old fan speed = 68, new fan speed = 55
14:49:24:635 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 66, old fan speed = 56, new fan speed = 44
14:49:24:651 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 65, old fan speed = 63, new fan speed = 49
14:49:24:666 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 67, old fan speed = 57, new fan speed = 42
14:49:26:198 236c recv: 66
14:49:26:198 236c srv pck: 65
14:49:26:385 236c srv bs: 0
14:49:26:385 236c sent: 286
14:49:28:151 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 64, old fan speed = 81, new fan speed = 70
14:49:28:182 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 62, old fan speed = 54, new fan speed = 39
14:49:28:198 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 64, old fan speed = 74, new fan speed = 60
14:49:28:214 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 64, old fan speed = 37, new fan speed = 25
14:49:28:229 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 62, old fan speed = 67, new fan speed = 52
14:49:28:245 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 63, old fan speed = 56, new fan speed = 41
14:49:28:245 1f04 recv: 66
14:49:28:245 1f04 srv pck: 65
14:49:28:260 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 62, old fan speed = 62, new fan speed = 46
14:49:28:292 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 64, old fan speed = 57, new fan speed = 40
14:49:28:464 1f04 srv bs: 0
14:49:28:464 1f04 sent: 286
14:49:31:386 11c8 recv: 66
14:49:31:386 11c8 srv pck: 65
14:49:31:589 11c8 srv bs: 0
14:49:31:589 11c8 sent: 203
14:49:31:761 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 60, old fan speed = 80, new fan speed = 66
14:49:31:776 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 59, old fan speed = 52, new fan speed = 34
14:49:31:776 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 61, old fan speed = 72, new fan speed = 56
14:49:31:792 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 61, old fan speed = 37, new fan speed = 25
14:49:31:808 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 59, old fan speed = 64, new fan speed = 47
14:49:31:808 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 60, old fan speed = 53, new fan speed = 37
14:49:31:823 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 59, old fan speed = 59, new fan speed = 41
14:49:31:839 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 61, old fan speed = 55, new fan speed = 36
14:49:32:620 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:32:620 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["caff","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","99ca785b8ab6db9d602779cd2b4ef474690a754935e70a2ecf2237ae4f6dd190276fe135702e8b2cc9f76727b71bbeb55ca2a1da2a460f660da2f02cd4b55a5d01000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c7930200601400004cbebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe4c",true]}
14:49:32:620 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:32:620 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:32:620 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:32 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:32:620 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:33:652 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:33:652 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["cb00","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","73dcf185bf6427698ae7b1482d53c2d07f422e19a6d7b7fcdc0bb183c85cdf1397b14bb8641e36f38e5b4fb3a7e784f91462f97aad7f15553e31407972d3591201000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c7930200601400004dbebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe4d",true]}
14:49:33:652 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:33:652 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:33:652 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:33 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:33:652 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:34:714 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:34:714 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["cb01","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","b989f988832912b61c1c6583737992b93cb2b27e99989daa4d37e04422f5fdeab87cdea35d44ec485f34b77ede381ea90ff1c18974266da73bcb332e76eaa16701000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c7930200601400004ebebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe4e",true]}
14:49:34:714 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:34:714 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:34:714 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:34 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:34:714 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:35:324 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 59, old fan speed = 77, new fan speed = 61
14:49:35:339 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 58, old fan speed = 45, new fan speed = 29
14:49:35:355 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 60, old fan speed = 68, new fan speed = 52
14:49:35:355 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 60, old fan speed = 37, new fan speed = 25
14:49:35:371 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 58, old fan speed = 58, new fan speed = 42
14:49:35:386 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 59, old fan speed = 49, new fan speed = 32
14:49:35:386 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 58, old fan speed = 54, new fan speed = 36
14:49:35:402 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 60, old fan speed = 50, new fan speed = 32
14:49:35:761 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:35:761 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["cb02","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","58e1dc47575705d9dca565301d1501e2b12935bfe8f7bfe0e6b7a9f48d6f7f59e258b7a49246f32fc2a11177cbce7a681577d832d3505d8595bc951a5322398b01000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c7930200601400004fbebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe4f",true]}
14:49:35:761 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:35:761 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:35:761 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:35 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:35:761 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:36:808 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:36:808 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["cb03","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","c497f04c61f1b70de04f105696b4b3853485f1dffab40cf4f9b628fcc6177ab1e258b7a49246f32fc2a11177cbce7a681577d832d3505d8595bc951a5322398b01000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c79302006014000050bebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe50",true]}
14:49:36:808 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:36:808 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:36:808 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:36 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:36:808 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:36:886 a10 recv: 66
14:49:36:886 a10 srv pck: 65
14:49:37:090 a10 srv bs: 0
14:49:37:090 a10 sent: 204
14:49:37:668 f8c got 401 bytes
14:49:37:668 f8c buf: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["cb04","53bfef9a5040fbefb00ec96c68b03742dfda712e7615c2d60000003500000000","31aba36438837545570b8247aa3ffee2d5d17310a2fbb526b02ebd8ee15dca873fe9341d152af70069ade2d2984ae61ddabac9a49f88ccb9d1606780c0655dc801000f0f8024de2e05000400f59f00005bdc001a9314808701000000c79302006014000051bebb590000000000000000","04000000",[],"04000000","1a00dc5b","59bbbe51",true]}
14:49:37:668 f8c parse packet: 400
14:49:37:668 f8c new buf size: 0
14:49:37:668 f8c DCR: 09/15/17-14:49:37 - New job from dcr-eu.coinmine.pl:2222
14:49:37:668 f8c target: 0x00000000093971ca (diff: 119GH), block #168903
14:49:37:699 203c recv: 66
14:49:37:699 203c srv pck: 65
14:49:37:902 203c srv bs: 0
14:49:37:902 203c sent: 204
14:49:38:246 1bcc recv: 66
14:49:38:246 1bcc srv pck: 65
14:49:38:433 1bcc srv bs: 0
14:49:38:433 1bcc sent: 204
14:49:38:855 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 58, old fan speed = 73, new fan speed = 56
14:49:38:871 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 58, old fan speed = 39, new fan speed = 25
14:49:38:887 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 59, old fan speed = 65, new fan speed = 47
14:49:38:887 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 59, old fan speed = 37, new fan speed = 25
14:49:38:902 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 57, old fan speed = 54, new fan speed = 36
14:49:38:918 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 58, old fan speed = 42, new fan speed = 27
14:49:38:933 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 57, old fan speed = 48, new fan speed = 30
14:49:38:933 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 59, old fan speed = 45, new fan speed = 27
14:49:42:449 9b4 GPU 0 temp = 57, old fan speed = 68, new fan speed = 50
14:49:42:465 9b4 GPU 1 temp = 57, old fan speed = 34, new fan speed = 25
14:49:42:481 9b4 GPU 2 temp = 58, old fan speed = 60, new fan speed = 42
14:49:42:481 9b4 GPU 3 temp = 58, old fan speed = 37, new fan speed = 25
14:49:42:496 9b4 GPU 4 temp = 56, old fan speed = 47, new fan speed = 30
14:49:42:496 b34 recv: 66
14:49:42:496 b34 srv pck: 65
14:49:42:512 9b4 GPU 5 temp = 57, old fan speed = 36, new fan speed = 25
14:49:42:512 9b4 GPU 6 temp = 56, old fan speed = 42, new fan speed = 25
14:49:42:528 9b4 GPU 7 temp = 58, old fan speed = 39, new fan speed = 25

and a HWiNFO log:

The bold fields are the most interesting...
At 14:49:25 the connection with the pool was lost
At 14:49:32 the gpu's clocks and voltages got messed up
At 14:49:42 the rig froze

Edit:
I will through something more in there:
I am using -fanmin 15. I am mentioning it in case the fans getting too low trigger something weird that causes the freeze.

Edit 2:
"Parent" post here

Buy me a souvlaki:
peroz

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

Hi guys,
Sorry if this ends up a totally noob question, but I just can grasp what's going on.
I started using Claymore's miner 10.0, mining only ethereum on ethermine.org.

The machine has 3x rx570 4gb and 1x rx470 4gb.

Everything was going fine, and it actually increased my average hashrate from 67Mh to 78Mh (reported around 83)

But then, all of a sudden, after 3 or 4 days of great use, the thing started lagging substantially. To the point of dropping connection and verry chopy hashrate chart in ethermine. A few times, I even had to hard reset the rig, because I couldn't access it via teamviewer. I tried mining with -ethi 4, and it kind of works, but hashrate is shit, and it still isn't no where near as stable as before on standard ethi setting.

What can I do to get my hashrates back? Smiley

You initial hashrate is not very good you should be getting 28+ per card so well over 100mhs
How much memory does your system have
How big is your PSU
Did you set 16 gig minimum of virtual memory
What is your operating system win 7/ win 10
Not enough information here to go on

Hi, thank you for your reply. The moment I went to bed, the problem occurred to me. The rig is in a room without ethernet installation, so it uses a Wifi dongle. I found out that the moment the graphic cards started working, they must have increased the emitted EM crap so much that the wifi became just too unstable.

So I ran down to the basement in the middle of the night with a 1m usb extension cable, and I am a happy miner ever since. Or at least until I saw today's ether price charts:)

Maybe my low hashrate has something to do with the fact that it is a headless rig, and I didn't receive the DVI dummy plug yet. Now the rx570 are giving ~24MH and the RX460 (I mistakenly wrote RX470 in my initial post) ~12MH. If I understand things right, once I plug in the dummy, the AMD drivers will load properly, and the 570s should get into the 28MH territory.
Or is there anything else I could do?
kkourmousis

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

If I understand things right, once I plug in the dummy, the AMD drivers will load properly, and the 570s should get into the 28MH territory.

Correct

Buy me a souvlaki:
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

If I understand things right, once I plug in the dummy, the AMD drivers will load properly, and the 570s should get into the 28MH territory.

Correct

I have two rigs not connected to any monitor one with 3 560s and 1 570, the other with 2 580s and 2 1060's , I have no dummy plugs and I get full hashrates out of them. If I connect a monitor and check them I can go through their history and see consistent proper hashrates for all the cards.

Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1412 »
  Print  

Jump to: