Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

But only a select few can dump their stakes. If they all did, the price would collapse.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Hey, GAWtards! Paycoin is on sale today! Cheap shitcoins! Om nom nom!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

Hey, GAWtards! Paycoin is on sale today! Cheap shitcoins! Om nom nom!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2

Oh wow, that's awesome, thanks...

The 24h volume on yobit was 28 USD.... Where is that 20 dollar floor again?  Grin

1   YoBit   XPY/BTC   $28   $0.008065   

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:22:15 PM

It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

Ahh Suchmoon stilling trolling 10/10 for effort 0/10 for result.

This time last year you wrote.......

So in answer to your last comment.......

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

so if btc goes to $200 will you then say ion has lost money, or will you then switch to comparing satoshi increase? you cant compare price rises in usd.... ALL altcoins a pegged to btc satoshi for increase measuring.

if you are going to measure in usd start saying ion now $usd whilst if you held btc of that many sat its now worth $usd. you'll find if you simply held the btc you used to buy ion btc is still ahead. these posts on increases for ion wildshark makes are highly misleading. its creative figures for advertising and dishonest and he knows it
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:28:18 PM

so if btc goes to $200 will you then say ion has lost money, or will you then switch to comparing satoshi increase? you cant compare price rises in usd.... ALL altcoins a pegged to btc satoshi for increase measuring.

if you are going to measure in usd start saying ion now $usd whilst if you held btc of that many sat its now worth $usd. you'll find if you simply held the btc you used to buy ion btc is still ahead. these posts on increases for ion wildshark makes are highly misleading. its creative figures for advertising and dishonest and he knows it

This indeed ^^^^

What I find most hilarious about this whole thread is that by investing in any of like 4 other top alt coins one year ago could have given these morons 1000x the profit they think they will ever see on this scam coin/xpy-carryover... I Guess I'm about done here again, it's just too repetitive and boring, see you all on the real gaw thread for when homero goes to the big house. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sats

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.

Not funny now but it will on May 6 2018 when repsond to this post  Smiley

Suchmoon             May 6 2016             Trolling
Suchmoon             May 6 2017             Trolling
Suchmoon             May 6 2018             TBC  

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:26:34 AM

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sats

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.

The roadmap still states one game per month.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

I get tuberculosis next year? I bet you'll still be posting immense off-topic butthurt though.

How's ION purchase pool doing?
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality games.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality games.
Wow so long its coming coin this game, what nobody faster than a month
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Hello,
So what kind of game that will use this coin?
When the game ready?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 05:09:28 AM

Is Gravity considered a "higher quality" game or not?

Hello,
When the game ready?

There is one game but it's not complete yet, so check back next year  Wink
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

Aside from the fact that the idea that 'Crypto Gravity' was held back to make it 'higher quality' is plainly nonsense, where was it 'stated'? The roadmap still shows the original target of 'one game per month following Gravity's release'. Perhaps you ought to ask someone to change that so that you're not constantly batting away questions about it forever.

Meanwhile, Huey did his usual scrap feeding act last Monday since 'the team' had been all but silent for some time, but, again in typical Ionomy fashion, his timeline appears to be off since they've been silent again since.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:00:25 PM

This is a false statement. I just checked the official website at the following link: https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap. This clearly states one game per month. Could you point me to the portion of the official roadmap that states their current pivot? Everyone is told to go visit the Ionomy website and make an account. This seems to be rather official and important information. Who's misleading who here?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

I see increase in this post.. 53 cents and climbing

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

Why do you advertise the price in USD when you purchased with BTC? You can't purchase ION with USD so why the USD label? Does it fit your agenda the best?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

Why do you advertise the price in USD when you purchased with BTC? You can't purchase ION with USD so why the USD label? Does it fit your agenda the best?
It fit's the exchange's agenda... Notice that Bittrex displays the Dollar amount for their stats...

This functionality was not implement in the old Ionomy exchange.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Huey did a very smart buy when prices of Bitcoin was high, to convert most of the Bitcoin to Dollars...

so how did that work out? only lost ~300 000$ of investor money because your master Huey wanted to liquidate 300BTC ~600$
at the time you praised him for this great decision. cost of running their operation could have been covered with like 5BTC  Cool oh yeah i forgot this was not a crypto project hence why it was necessary... now that the game is a flop its a crypto project again. gawsome all around
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

Hello,
When the game ready?

Yep Gravity is a higher quality game. Smiley

What you see today is the initial launch with more to follow. The play mechanics are solid and at this stage that's all I care about. Play Super Mario Run then compare the mechanics it's on par.   

What you need to understand is with Gravity it's not just about building a game it's about building infrastructure too. Good news is the next piece of infrastructure is built, being tested and soon to be deployed.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

Hello,
When the game ready?

Yep Gravity is a higher quality game. Smiley

What you see today is the initial launch with more to follow. The play mechanics are solid and at this stage that's all I care about. Play Super Mario Run then compare the mechanics it's on par.   

What you need to understand is with Gravity it's not just about building a game it's about building infrastructure too. Good news is the next piece of infrastructure is built, being tested and soon to be deployed.

How many players are playing Gravity each week? I mean actually playing, not just opening the app and pissing around in it. For a "high quality" game, I would along with many others, consider Gravity a GIANT failure.

One game per year instead of one game per month, the core of the ION "system" (at least it was pitched as a gaming coin, not a masternode coin) and only having 40 players should be worrying. Sadly you think it's a high success. Once again, Paycoiner logic at its finest. Remember, if you don't sell you don't lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: