Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:30:39 PM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC an external exchange..... a free market
And for the past months the 24 hour trading volume there was lower than 100 US$ on every given day, sometimes zero dollars. That was my point from the start. There is no market for ION except for your made-up "internal exchange" fantasy market. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:42:02 PM

Boki, people are ignoring your off topic posts in this thread. If you care about other people's credibility or your criminal accusations, stop being a coward and unlock the thread about that in the appropriate forum.

As for this all being pointless, it appears that the 24 hour volume is no longer the sum o all trade up until midnight the day before, so score one for the "trolls."

See, this is why it's useful to interact with people outside of your own little bubble. People who don't have a vested interest in only pumping the price up and/or dumping coins can point out problems and issues that are literally staring people in the face for months at a time, and things can get fixed and maybe this won't turn into an absolute shit show.

I know I'm not "edgey" enough to be a full fledged member of team ION, but my "trolling" has gotten things at list a little more transparent, so people can know what they are walking into at least.

Still unsure how a team of people (users and developers) who missed that issue for so long can make a project of this magnitude work, but at least progress is being made.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:37:10 PM

I've seen enough of boki in quotes to vomit.

What is his deal and obsession with suchmoon? I think his aggressive posts toward suchmoon would more than likely be considered a form of online stalking which, well you know...

I dream of a day when none of his posts are ever quoted. I was guilty in the past but understand now.

i wish the ignore worked for quotes as well. Is that possible some how?

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

@Phildo
Boki, people are ignoring your off topic posts in this thread. If you care about other people's credibility or your criminal accusations, stop being a coward and unlock the thread about that in the appropriate forum.

I am sorry, you are and will stay on my ignore list and from time when I am not logged in like today, I see some of your BS posts.

Thread is locked because of hypocracy and involvement of Administration and Moderation. You can post legal information about staff and owner of bitcointalk, this is currently in work in appropriate thread.

Second reason why thread is locked is because Moderation is unwilling to follow their own rules here and for meta it's not different.

Your big boss theymos is full with you, on your side, even him seems to use intimidation and silencing. Thats very sad fact, especially if he is the one who should handle all questions which others cant. If he follows double standards too, then this community has problem and I would say, yes, it has currently exactly this problem.

Can you provide me legal information about owners of bitcointalk and contact data for legal issues? I requested it already and was denied this data.

Trolls, care to think where you ask for transparency? You morons keep trying blackmailing some small communites like ION's but you ignore that everything that you ask and shit around. Show me legal information about bitcointalk, show me personal data of MM like you published of Adam, say here in public that MM is stupid moron just because you like to lick someones's ass, come on, go lower with your proud, show that your price is 0.

Back to topic, Adam tries and tries, yes, it was an illusion that he could save people's investments which Garza stole and yes it was mainly motivated because of people who trusted him gave him big bunch of money to spend on GAW. All these were mistakes. If anybody of you would have anything good in mind, you would help these people who lost pretty much instead of posing and shitting around where your statements are brainless spoken stuff.

What about transparency of bitcointalk? Why does the owner of bitcointalk who is to sue disallow usage of his name, bans and deletes users who even ask or talk about it and then he lets illegaly other people do the same?? Wow, even retards must recognise where from hypocracy comes here and why are all mods hypocrats, the answer is theymos.

Now, as bitcointalk seemed to be good thing and actually whole community would like to save it, it is dangerous if only one person controls it because it can be used ie. for cases which I currently described here.

Next that we see are users who do break all the time law and they continue doing it because they believe everything is rule conform because moderation and administration does nothing (like always). Where nobody of you tries to think deeeper, if moderation and administration break any law with their actions, then you can't simply say everything is ok because mods or admins allow it. Role of mods and admins should be the same as all other users with some exceptions for one purpose => to help run this forum.

How does it help if you run it by criminal actions and attempts to cover it? No, you trolls will not care and will continue to break law, sadly criminals never think about "which other crimes can they connect to me?" when they commit crime or get away with one, in those cases they make another mistake, they start to think that they are most clever person and probably in the moment when they think they are superior about others, in this moment there will knock, knock, Mr/Ms .... and fun starts for you. It is always nice to see adults how they explain such shitposting, shitting around, accusations and bad wording which suchmoon an gangbang gang uses.

@mprep
It is ontopic and your hypocratic views and decions can't change that it is ontopic.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:52:32 AM

That was a stupid idea, I'm sorry to everyone.

Anyone, congrats to team ION for apparently fixing the 24 hour volume bug. Did they give any explanation for the error or why they didn't notice it in secret whale channels?
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:49:07 AM

That was a stupid idea, I'm sorry to everyone.

Anyone, congrats to team ION for apparently fixing the 24 hour volume bug. Did they give any explanation for the error or why they didn't notice it in secret whale channels?

Its sad when this has to be their largest achievement in a very long time now.  But that said at least they actually fixed it and we know team ION actually does exist.

If they had downtime its unfortunate.  But im not going to raise a massive stink over it.  Shit happens with even the best laid plans. Sites i have worked on had downtime measured in days at times when we had multiple simultaneous hardware failures during a software upgrade.  Then again there was no money at stake on our site so we didnt have as much redundancy as an exchange should have.  Well we did after a 2 day downtime but sometimes you think all is well and life kicks you in the teeth...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

I just did some testing and it turns out that ionomy.com exchange allows users to trade with themselves, i.e. place a buy order and sell into it or vice versa, from the same account. Which normally wouldn't matter much but considering that whales get free trading this makes it much easier to create fake trades, i.e. they don't need to have two whale accounts or collude with another whale.

So for example if a hypothetical whale bagholder (let's call him/her "sharkie") needs to do his/her daily dump he/she can spin some coins around, create "volume" and "price increase", shill it around, and if at least one poor schmuck gets suckered into placing a buy order - win for "sharkie", at no cost other than a few minutes of copy-pasta.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:09:35 AM

What about identity theft and your other crimes? Many of them are connected to GAW/XPY and now ION.

I just did some testing and it turns out that ionomy.com exchange allows users to trade with themselves, i.e. place a buy order and sell into it or vice versa, from the same account. Which normally wouldn't matter much but considering that whales get free trading this makes it much easier to create fake trades, i.e. they don't need to have two whale accounts or collude with another whale.

So for example if a hypothetical whale bagholder (let's call him/her "sharkie") needs to do his/her daily dump he/she can spin some coins around, create "volume" and "price increase", shill it around, and if at least one poor schmuck gets suckered into placing a buy order - win for "sharkie", at no cost other than a few minutes of copy-pasta.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:49:32 AM

Its not often i approve of mod/admin abuse.

But at the moment im just praying for it.

Boris take your bloody meds and fuck off............
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:48:57 AM

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?

they are rally nice.  Isnt that enough for you FUDDers rofl

that doesnt answer the question. but it is enough for me to at least post something. ROFLx2

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:00:23 AM

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?

they are rally nice.  Isnt that enough for you FUDDers rofl

that doesnt answer the question. but it is enough for me to at least post something. ROFLx2

The fixed the bug on their in house exchange that caused the 24 hour volume to list somewhere between 24 and 48 hours worth of volume instead of 24 hours.

I believe the game is in alpha for superwhales or something, still no explanation as to how the game will make current ION bagholders money.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:05:58 AM

This isn't a very friendly thread! Tongue
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:42:34 AM

Everybody! The thread subject has now changed. In order to satisfy boki's obsessive need for attention, the subject has been changed to "boki's unhealthy obsession with suchmoon". This thread is no longer about ION and all about boki and the forum member he is apparently obsessed with. It appears to be an unhealthy obsession, but that is only an opinion.  Boki is so powerful that he can tell a mod to go and suck a dick and still be allowed to run rampant on this thread, committing various crimes in the process. Due to this criminals behavior, we had to change the thread title.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:39:22 AM

Hey WildShark! I'm still waiting on your explanation to this question, which I have now asked you 5 times:

Please explain how you earned your whale status. What work did you provide to TeamION that they "gave" you whale status while every other whale had to pay for their whale status? Is there even levels of elitism within the elite whale ranks?

Gotta at least try to talk about something ION before boki completely hijacks the thread acusing everybody of being a criminal for not agreeing with him.

WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 11:51:43 AM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 5 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   333.56552 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 563.65069251 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  368.0065525 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.501035 IONs
Total Payout - 1805.72380001 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.49013571464286 IONs @ 16 cents =  $10.32 dollars

Minus 2% Pool Fee - 1769.6093240098 IONs by 1609 shares = 1.099819343697825 IONs per Share

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:11:50 PM

Volume on the Ionomy exchange remains above 10BTC with yesterday being the all time daily volume...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:17:37 PM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 5 September:

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.49013571464286 IONs @ 16 cents =  $10.32 dollars

Minus 2% Pool Fee - 1769.6093240098 IONs by 1609 shares = 1.099819343697825 IONs per Share

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

Hey Shark - serious question - you said you made a profit of $4k USD or something like that but you also keep buying shares in the community nodes, so are you reinvesting the profit? And why would you buy into the community node instead of having your own, what with being a whale and all?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:24:47 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 12:50:47 PM by CryptoBuds

MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   333.56552 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  368.0065525 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.501035 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.49013571464286 IONs @ 16 cents =  $10.32 dollars

Please explain how you earned your whale status while all the other whales paid for it. Remember, you are the one who stated that you "earned" the whale status. I believe this is another of your many foot in mouth moments.

Nevermind Sharkie, I asked on IONtalk.net for clarification of your earned whale status. Since you flaunt it in all their faces, I figured they'd give an honest response to the matter.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:26:07 PM

Hey Shark - serious question - you said you made a profit of $4k USD or something like that but you also keep buying shares in the community nodes, so are you reinvesting the profit? And why would you buy into the community node instead of having your own, what with being a whale and all?

Paycoiner logic...it is still profit if it is reinvested in the same coin.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 01:32:32 PM

MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   333.56552 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  368.0065525 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.501035 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.49013571464286 IONs @ 16 cents =  $10.32 dollars

Paycoiner logic...it is still profit if it is reinvested in the same coin.

Knowing when to Buy using Fiat, Sell to Fiat, Mine or Trade crypto coins is a "complex formula" I keep secret and will not reveal to the Bitcoin Gang... A wise investor will do his/her homework before executing an investment strategy...

So basically you lied here when you claimed that you have thousands of dollars of "profit" in your bank account? Sounds like you dumped the IONs and then re-bought them at a lower price.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: