Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:58:49 PM

Thank you suchmoon, that's the nicest thing your have said about my ION promotional campaign effort!

That's true, I'm so nice, invest with confidence.

Nice be damned just call it what it is shameless shilling and attempting to find people to hold his bags as he dumps them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:31:47 AM

Why would the "other stuff" need to be offchain?

I dunno the US legal priorities but in Europe I dont think anyone cares if the ingame purchased tokens are backed by a blockchain or not. Tokens are just tokens. It's important too have this clear before releasing anything ofcourse. I dont know the current state.

Got the feeling Ive been speculating too much, let me remind it is just my idea of how thing could work.

Also Ionomy is not the only crypto project that's monetizing ingame tokens backed by crypto blockchain.

The blockchain itself is not so much the issue, except they're not really using it for anything. I don't know if it needs to be off-chain, just stating the fact that it IS almost entirely off-chain - ionomy, electrons, etc - nothing to do with the blockchain AFAICT.

Fair point. It is an ultimate goal to move everything to the blockchain, but because of too little resources (for example time or devs) current version is not. This way the concept can move forward in the interest of endusers.

Blockchain and decentralisation would add a lot of awesomeness and trust to that, i agree.
The point is, they collected funds (converted into USD apparently), they call the bagholders "investors", they encourage to keep the funds on their website, they solicit (or at least their surrogates do) investments promising "profits", and they expect to make it big. Something's gotta give. They will have to start KYC-ing the bagholders and filing paperwork with the SEC, or they will have to cut the "investment" part off completely and become just a points/rewards system of some sort. Or stay irrelevant forever, I guess that's always an option.
I never heard someone from team ion promising profitability, especially not in short term. Ofcourse everybody wishes so. Thing I did hear directly is that they want to be around longterm (vs rushing, hyping and pumping).

I would say that complying with the rules would be preferrable. I know the team is keen on rules at least in the area where the company is based. I know too little to discuss on it. Hopefully others can as it is a very relevant subject to the project indeed, and to all crypto. I think you should take into account how other succesfull projects handled this.

Don't they have a bunch of ico money they can use to pay to have the vision come to life or is the collected ico a pension fund for them to slowly draw from as a weekly wage?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:37:58 AM

Don't they have a bunch of ico money they can use to pay to have the vision come to life or is the collected ico a pension fund for them to slowly draw from as a weekly wage?

Yes, and this is what we have all been demanding transparency about. Where is the address? Where did the coins go? How many were raised? Show the proof wildshark, not your stupid ion blockchain genesis block.  Huh

This coin/project is nothing but a scam to rob people of their BTC so former XPY morons can feel whole again, that part is 100% clear at this point, at least to me, as I've just seen this over and over now. 

Wildshark - Post the ICO BTC addresses, please, or just shut your "shilling campaign" down here, because you are clearly failing 100%.

Thanks

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:17:55 AM

I never heard someone from team ion promising profitability, especially not in short term. Ofcourse everybody wishes so. Thing I did hear directly is that they want to be longterm (vs rushing, hyping and pumping).

I would say that complying with the rules would be preferrable. I know the team is keen on rules at least in the area where the company is based. I know too little to discuss on it. Hopefully others can as it is a very relevant subject to the project indeed, and to all crypto. I think you should take into account how other succesfull projects handled this

I was referring to WildShark, who is obviously a clown but sadly at the same time the most vocal ionomy representative here and is pumping like there is no tomorrow.

I don't think being registered offshore is a legitimate way to bypass AML or securities laws. Long story short, in the US you can offer securities only to "accredited investors" (if you remember Garza's e-mails he was desperately trying to become one but didn't meet the assets/income requirements) or you have to go through a shitload of disclosures if you want to offer it to the general public. And AML requirements are a whole new can of worms.

As for other projects, I would guess that they fall into three major categories - carefully avoid any contact with fiat and don't mention "investment" anywhere; naively try to comply with all rules and get buried in paperwork; or just wing it and hope for the best. We all know how that last one works out :-)

I think I need to mention that I'm not a lawyer even if I may seem to be playing one on the intertubes.

Would be great to have an entity that is legally authorized to process the transaction without every game dev having to go thru that process and do all the same validations on their customers.....

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:42:38 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 04:06:16 PM by WildShark

Thank you suchmoon, that's the nicest thing your have said about my ION promotional campaign effort!

My ION promotional campaign effort here at Bitcoin Talk is in full swing. I now have the Bitcoin Talk gang shilling for ION and keeping the thread at the top of queue with them asking me to provide more ICO information from the ION, Bitcoin or Dollar addresses!!! I have promised many times that when the ICO data is released by the Ionomy Team, I have/would make it available here on Bitcoin Talk.

Wildshark - Post the ICO BTC addresses, please

In the meantime be a smart investor and do your homework, please inquire/ask your ICO, ION or Gaming questions on Ionomy Slack where the Ionomy community can assist with your ION investment questions. POS is the wave of the future...

True. If you really want answers, ask directly on slack and you'll probably will succeed
Join/visit the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:05:24 PM

So Sharkie your recommending people ask questions on the ION slack that appears to have been chosen specifically so that data is not retained for any meaningful length of time because your scam shitcoin team doesnt want a repeat of what happened to GAW when their own words were used to prove the fraud?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

My ION promotional campaign effort here at Bitcoin Talk is in full swing. I now have the Bitcoin Talk gang shilling for ION and keeping the thread at the top of queue with them asking me to provide more ICO information from the ION, Bitcoin or Dollar addresses!!! I have promised many times that when the ICO data is released by the Ionomy Team, I have/would make it available here on Bitcoin Talk.

In the meantime be a smart investor and do your homework, please inquire/ask your ICO, ION or Gaming questions on Ionomy Slack where the Ionomy community can assist with your ION investment questions. POS is the wave of the future...

True. If you really want answers, ask directly on slack and you'll probably will succeed
Join/visit the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

No need. You personally guaranteed profit.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:26:20 PM

So Sharkie your recommending people ask questions on the ION slack that appears to have been chosen specifically so that data is not retained for any meaningful length of time because your scam shitcoin team doesnt want a repeat of what happened to GAW when their own words were used to prove the fraud?

And then the regulars on Slack piss and moan when the same questions are asked over and over again. Quite a comical situation. Just as funny as them demanding proof of my MN, yet they won't release any information.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:54:40 PM

Yes, and this is what we have all been demanding transparency about. Where is the address? Where did the coins go? How many were raised? Show the proof wildshark, not your stupid ion blockchain genesis block.  Huh

This coin/project is nothing but a scam to rob people of their BTC so former XPY morons can feel whole again, that part is 100% clear at this point, at least to me, as I've just seen this over and over now. 

Wildshark - Post the ICO BTC addresses, please, or just shut your "shilling campaign" down here, because you are clearly failing 100%.

Thanks

According to sharkie the ICO BTC has been converted to USD so there is no address to post. Quite convenient when you think of it. The best of two worlds, crypto and fiat - irreversible transactions and no public ledger.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

Thanks

According to sharkie the ICO BTC has been converted to USD so there is no address to post. Quite convenient when you think of it. The best of two worlds, crypto and fiat - irreversible transactions and no public ledger.

If only Garza would have thought of this trick.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:45:39 PM

WildShark, you keep ignoring this question that I have asked you at least 3 times:

How did you "ear " the whale status when everyone else "paid" to be a whale?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 06:54:10 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 07:30:26 PM by WildShark

No need. You personally guaranteed profit.

Do your homework and you will make a profit...

According to sharkie the ICO BTC has been converted to USD so there is no address to post.

I provided the address for the funds of the Bitcoin that was converted to dollars... Not all the IOC funds in Bitcoin were converted

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:14:32 PM

WildShark, you keep ignoring this question that I have asked you at least 3 times:

How did you "ear " the whale status when everyone else "paid" to be a whale?

Here's the text and version for "earned"

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post

It is easier to correct your post with the right information to get my view/comment on the many topics you ask me to answer

Here is a good example of topic you want to discuss:

<CyptoBuds shilling for ION>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.

<Sharky promoting ION with added details>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face a non-paid promoter of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid earned the privleage of Founder and currently Whale status to have major influence on the "direction of the ION platform" and also gets information and Ionomy products sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledges its he does not get insider information for trading, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping selling so he can get whole from his XPY loses pay the bills for the Shark cave. Buying Bitcoin IONs at this low price like CyrtoBuds has is an excellent deal! POW POS is the wave of the future!!!

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and Sharky is a greedy one wise investor in crypto. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC funds to this an individual making ION available in this limited ION market. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of listen to individuals such as this from the ION community. Come chat with the Ionomy community on Ionomy slack at https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!

We are both saying the same things, you Shill and I promote!

You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role.

please read above, I add more to the value with details

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:19:44 PM

I provide the dollar address of the Bitcoin that was converted to dollars...

What is a "dollar address"?

Here's the text and version for "earned"

You "earned" your status by shilling? Is that what you're trying to say?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:31:04 PM

I provided the address for the funds of the Bitcoin that was converted to dollars... 50 BTC of the IOC Bitcoin funds were not converted

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

I provided the address for the funds of the Bitcoin that was converted to dollars... 50 BTC of the IOC Bitcoin funds were not converted

You provided an address that has 0 BTC in it. There is no proof of anything else you're saying here. In other words, utterly useless.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:41:13 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:05:47 PM by WildShark

You provided an address that has 0 BTC in it. There is no proof of anything else you're saying here. In other words, utterly useless.

lol sorry U don't like my explaination of posting a "dollar address". Those type of address do not contain Bitcoin... lol

I promote ION. U shill ION and "prove" with Bitcoin. POS is the wave of the future

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:15:57 PM

lol sorry U don't like my explaination of posting a "dollar address". Those type of address do not contain Bitcoin... lol

I promote ION. U shill ION and "prove" with Bitcoin. POS is the wave of the future

I didn't mention anything about me liking something or not, you made that up. I stated a fact - the address you posted had 0 BTC in it. And 0 USD too if you keep insisting that it's a "dollar address".

I don't shill ION, you made that up as well.

But at least we have now established that in your vocabulary "promote" means "lie" so that's a positive outcome.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:32:24 PM

I don't shill ION, you made that up as well.

8. Point 7 makes you to Nr.1 promoter of this thread, you and your buddies push it to Nr1 all the time.
9. Point 8 could bring a lot new users to invest, just because it is always in the tops.
10. Through point 10, you do promote ION and you say that they are scam. This means you and your buddies promote scam.

shill  [shil]   Slang.  
definition - to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle:

I can not understand why the BCT gang is not calling yourself "a shiller of ION"Huh There are 159 pages of you making this thread stay in the number 1 position for this chat Forum!!!

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:38:17 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:56:57 PM by kken01

Would be great to have an entity that is legally authorized to process the transaction without every game dev having to go thru that process and do all the same validations on their customers.....

most game devs do just that... games. ion team is different. they are operating as a money transmitting business + games

apple/google stores provide a product/service(non-monetary) for that money and do not need to fulfill banking secrecy acts or other money transmitting regulations. i wonder how they will react to someone turning their payment processor into a money transmitting service with no kyc/aml. i dont know how other gaming coins evade this but to me it looks like you could turn legitimate funds into funding for illegal activities without a trace. very strong move in the day of increased terrorism
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: