Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:44:23 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 12:01:05 AM by WildShark

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day???

What are you still babbling about? We already established that you're dumping ION. I don't care about your PNGs, why would I want to comment on it.

As usually you are wrong that the Atoms and Electrons are being used to increase the value of my ION investment... and they are Free according to the Suchmoon to the free moon theory...

I'm wrong... because I never said that? Do you even English?

Currently the market is very limited and a few Atoms can be bought on Ionomy auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Each Atom produces .1 of a Free Electron a day.. Save them up for use in the Gravity game or boosting your Ionomy stakers...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:59:29 AM

With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment? Is this what you call Garza mentality making a profit from your investment? From day 1 the masternode investment has been the best profitable way for the ION investment and still remains the best way...

Just yesterday I sold a big chunk to a new ION investor to help him achieve a masternode status... This is the suchmoon free moon theory???

I am a smart daily trader and a long term investor in IONs...

I take it as "dumping". Good job sharkie. Keep dumping them free IONs on newbies. That's the only thing you can do with it, what with the 100% inflation that is making your bags worthless. You're a brilliant paycoiner ION representative, I hope Garza is very proud of you.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day??? Electrons are very useful in doubling your Ionomy staking rate and buying things in the Gravity game....

Where does that double stake magically come from? Free coins perhaps?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:02:08 AM

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day???

What are you still babbling about? We already established that you're dumping ION. I don't care about your PNGs, why would I want to comment on it.

As usually you are wrong that the Atoms and Electrons are being used to increase the value of my ION investment... and they are Free according to the Suchmoon to the free moon theory...

Currently the market is very limited and a few Atoms can be bought on Ionomy auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Each Atom produces .1 of a Free Electron a day.. Save them up for use in the Gravity game or boosting your Ionomy stakers...

You're a broken fucking record. The last several posts you made stated almost the exact same thing, word for word. Yet those words mean absolutely nothing as you've talked yourself into a 1080, putting Karsen "540" Klock to shame.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:17:02 AM

You're a broken fucking record. The last several posts you made stated almost the exact same thing, word for word. Yet those words mean absolutely nothing as you've talked yourself into a 1080, putting Karsen "540" Klock to shame.

It's not my problem that Suchmoon is posting faster than I can reply... Usually the BCT trolls hit me with multiple questions and it's very hard to respond to whom!! When I post, I read it and usually have additional information to add to improve the post...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:17:13 AM

With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment? Is this what you call Garza mentality making a profit from your investment? From day 1 the masternode investment has been the best profitable way for the ION investment and still remains the best way...

Just yesterday I sold a big chunk to a new ION investor to help him achieve a masternode status... This is the suchmoon free moon theory???

I take it as "dumping". Good job sharkie. Keep dumping them free IONs on newbies. That's the only thing you can do with it, what with the 100% inflation that is making your bags worthless. You're a brilliant paycoiner ION representative, I hope Garza is very proud of you.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day??? Electrons are very useful in doubling your Ionomy staking rate and buying things in the Gravity game....

There is no Free coins after ICO... Ionomy has a couple of masternode online to provide the coins used to boost the Ionomy stakers...

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:06:48 AM

Nothing new that I have been promoting IONs and Masternodes from day one while you keep saying that IONs are free.. Show your proof that IONs are free??? Maybe you should add it to your ION Q&A on how to get free IONs?

I'm not saying that all IONs are free... there are certainly some deluded paycoiners who paid for them. But ~75% of the ICO were free coins for the team and since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners, if your behavior is anything to go by.

Class act sharkie, as usual. Keep "promoting" and dumping, that's what Garza taught you so well.

Shark, you don't get free coins because you are not the actual shark in this situation.

Team ION got a bunch of free coins because they created them out of thin air. They also get free coins when you use your electrons in your stakers with awesome staking rates. They take your coins, put them in masternodes, stake a bunch, and pay you back less than they get from the masternode. Those are the free coins we are worried about, the ones that they will dump on your head.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:36:08 AM

It's not my problem that Suchmoon is posting faster than I can reply... Usually the BCT trolls hit me with multiple questions and it's very hard to respond to whom!! When I post, I read it and usually have additional information to add to improve the post...

Really?  Grin

You've talked yourself into a corner, comrade Sharkie. That's what you get when you try to "promote" ION "upswings" while at the same time dumping your "free" or "earned" coins. All your bullshit about Atoms and other PNGs can't obfuscate the fact that you're just looking for fools to carry your bags.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

There is no Free coins after ICO... Ionomy has a couple of masternode online to provide the coins used to boost the Ionomy stakers...

How much did the team pay for the coins in their masternodes?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:26:54 PM

Nothing new that I have been promoting IONs and Masternodes from day one while you keep saying that IONs are free.. Show your proof that IONs are free??? Maybe you should add it to your ION Q&A on how to get free IONs?

I'm not saying that all IONs are free... there are certainly some deluded paycoiners who paid for them. But ~75% of the ICO were free coins for the team and since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners, if your behavior is anything to go by.

Class act sharkie, as usual. Keep "promoting" and dumping, that's what Garza taught you so well.

Team ION got a bunch of free coins because they created them out of thin air. They also get free coins when you use your electrons in your stakers with awesome staking rates. They take your coins, put them in masternodes, stake a bunch, and pay you back less than they get from the masternode. Those are the free coins we are worried about, the ones that they will dump on your head.

There are no free coins available to the Ion investors unless you believe in the Suchmoon to the free moon theory. The ION investors have to earn the coins thru mining or buy the coins on the exchange...

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:29:14 PM

Shark, you don't get free coins because you are not the actual shark in this situation.

There are no free coins available to the Ion investors unless you believe in the Suchmoon to the free moon theory. The ION investors have to earn the coins thru mining or buy the coins on the exchange...

What do the Ion investors do with the coins I "put in a staker?"
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:33:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 03:09:22 PM by WildShark

What do the Ion investors do with the coins I "put in a staker?"

You will earn block rewards via mining based on the ION block chain algorithm

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

No shark, those are coins in my wallet that I stake.

What happens when I go in the ionomy, and click on the button that says "pay 500 ion" to "buy a staker" with 15% APR?

What happens to those 500 ions?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

What happens when I go in the ionomy, and click on the button that says "pay 500 ion" to "buy a staker" with 15% APR?

You receive a daily payment of 0.0410958904109589% base on the amount of coins staked for 90 days.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

You receive a daily payment of 0.0410958904109589% base on the amount of coins staked for 90 days.

Where do those come from?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:19:00 PM

Daily payout occur at 1:30pm EST and are sent to your Ionomy wallet...

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:22:06 PM

That's not what I asked.

Where were those coins before they were sent to my ionomy wallet? How were they created?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

That's not what I asked.

Where were those coins before they were sent to my ionomy wallet? How were they created?

Since day one, I have received my payouts regularly with no problems. These payments are earned via the 90 day staking contract I accepted with Ionomy.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:31:04 PM

That's not what I asked.

Since day one, I have received my payouts regularly with no problems. These payments are earned via the staking contract I accepted with Ionomy.

Why can't you answer this question?

Note, that if the people you are trusting had asked these questions and learned that the payouts they received from hashlets came from other investors instead of mining like was claimed, they would not be in the situation they were/are in.

How do the stakers that you buy on the ionomy work? There is nothing in the code/blockchain besides staking on your own or staking in masternodes. these are somehwhere in the middle, so there has to be a process. I want you to walk me through the process of those stakers to prove to me that the team doesn't get free coins, or to prove to you that they are.

So let's try again. I don't care that you have received these payments since day 1. I want to know where they come from, how it works. That's how you see if things are on the up and up.

Where does Ionomy get the coins that they give you via your staking contract?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:35:22 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 03:56:08 PM by WildShark

Ionomy makes coins from staking your invested coin and from coins made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days... Your investment coin is returned to the investor at completion of the staking contract..

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:53:46 PM

Ionomy makes coins from staking your invested coin and from coins made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days...

I knew we could get to the bottom of is sharkie. thank you for admitting that the team stakes those coins in a masternode, pays out less than is actually staked, and keeps the rest as free coins that they did absolutely nothing to earn.

Now that we have established that the team gets free coins via stakers, I will leave it to someone else to try and figure out why you don't have a problem with that.

Have a nice day.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: