Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473070 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:32:06 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 11:08:35 AM by WildShark

it was the team pumping tondump their MN rewards.

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

Thank you Detective CB.  Who are you referring to as "the team"?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

Honestly, a conversation with you is pointless. I've had more intellectual conversations with my 4 year old cousin. Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:00:44 PM

Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:13:42 PM

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

Prove to me they aren't doing anything nefarious.

It's not our job to trust, it's theirs to provide proof and transparency.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

What exactly is your job

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Besides shilling and arguing every valid point on here, what's your job?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

Have you asked in your super secret whale meetings?

I'm guessing though that "would like know" means "don't give a shit" or "too afraid to ask in case I don't like the answer" in the paycoiner dictionary, as we've seen so many times.

Stop with the crayons, it's getting annoying.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:11:33 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 09:43:08 PM by WildShark

@Detective CB So what other nefarious stuff is going on with the team's transparency?

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

@Detective CB So what other nefarious stuff is going on with the team's transparency?

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins. Can you prove that wrong?

I never stated the were being nefarious with transparency. That doesn't even make sense, which is on par for you. And I know you think you're trolling me, but each time you post you look more and more foolish. Harming your own overly invested coin, not smart WildShill.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:44:25 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 02:24:31 AM by WildShark

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses in this thread OP, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins.

Now that we have established your clearly stated fact... I disagree with your FACT! The information will be posted on Ionomy LTD website!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

Now that we have established your clearly stated fact... I disagree with your FACT! The information will be posted on Ionomy LTD website!

You disagree with a fact and you base your disagreement on something that hasn't happened yet? Still waiting for the Honors Program I'm guessing?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:36:58 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 04:49:45 AM by WildShark

Still waiting for the Honors Program I'm guessing?

What Honors Program  Huh Are you talking about Atoms & being rewarded daily with Electrons? This is the only Honors program I can find at Ionomy LTD.

There are reward programs for high scores for Ionomy games...

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:39:16 AM

what i find amusing too is wildshark makes out hes some decent investor that can spot good opportunities. yet ions all he shills. there is lots of other coins that increased with bog volumes yet he doesnt seem vocal in their threads leading me to think hes btc and ion only. ion has tiny daily volumes. all his quoted profits are just on paper. i suspect what little he has sold he considers profit because his phone app says 100k ion x satoshi price means he has x bitcoin.

its really easy to buy ion and lose your btc. really hard to market sell and get it back.... hmm strange there is a never ending supply at levels... wonder what premine that could of come from or premine turned mn that gets sell. its a shady operation. such a large premine. just as well they are nice guys. garza was too. im only saying garza was good based off hueys old hashtalk post saying so. hueys a nice guy so have to believe it
korvas128

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Don't have a job, just like you I'm an investor although unlike you I'm a happy one  Smiley

I admire your tenacity but laugh at your stupidity. It's been 16 months now, you don't have answers and are unhappy.

Don't be greedy just sell up, exit at a profit and look for an opportunity that's meets your criteria.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

What exactly is your job

Don't have a job, just like you I'm an investor although unlike you I'm a happy one  Smiley

I admire your tenacity but laugh at your stupidity. It's been 16 months now, you don't have answers and are unhappy.

Don't be greedy just sell up, exit at a profit and look for an opportunity that's meets your criteria.

Sorry, I don't take investment advice from shills.

I hope other potential investors see this: an ION super whale badgering a smaller investor to sell out. Rather pathetic. Is this a case of a whale purposefully giving bad advice so they can pick up cheap coins and attempt to further profit? That is sure what it looks like to me. All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy to further their agenda. Proof above. Korvas telling me to sell out my holdings. A whale NEVER should be badgering someone to sell like he just did. And this isn't the first time he's told me to sell, so they are rather persistent at it as well.

This could be because these whales are privy to advanced, inside information. He probably got advanced news and decided to try to bully me into selling so he can make market moves with his inside information.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:07:44 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 01:18:27 PM by CryptoBuds

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses in this thread OP, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins.

When ever your done counting the rainbows and unicorns, come back to reality. You can't just say you disagree with a fact. That holds no weight. Provide proof, which you can't cause you are shilling for an in-transparent, heavily premine coin from a group of people that lost a lot through Paycoin.

korvas128

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

What exactly is your job

I hope other potential investors see this: an ION super whale badgering a smaller investor to sell out. Rather pathetic. Is this a case of a whale purposefully giving bad advice so they can pick up cheap coins and attempt to further profit? That is sure what it looks like to me. All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy to further their agenda. Proof above. Korvas telling me to sell out my holdings. A whale NEVER should be badgering someone to sell like he just did. And this isn't the first time he's told me to sell, so they are rather persistent at it as well.

This could be because these whales are privy to advanced, inside information. He probably got advanced news and decided to try to bully me into selling so he can make market moves with his inside information.

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:36:30 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 04:32:49 PM by WildShark

What exactly is your job

All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy

That's good advice Detective CB.   Who are you referring to as "whales"?

Currently on the Bittrex market, the Whales (big investors) are pumping alt coins and ION is one of the affected by the action of these Whales...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

What exactly is your job

All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy

That's good advice Detective CB.   Who are you referring to as "whales"?

Currently on the Bittrex market, the Whales (big investors) are pumping alt coins and ION is one of the affected by the action of these Whales...

Hmmmmm... reread my post and see who I was talking about. If you can't realize the answer after that, go see a counselor as you need some severe help. Or go trust the Team Ionomy and shill a little more.

I think you post so much here cause the people on slack are sick of your BS. That's ok, stay here so we can continue to rip apart your shilling efforts.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:18:40 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 05:59:29 PM by CryptoBuds

What exactly is your job

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

Did you not read what I wrote? I won't take investment advice from a shill.

Again, a whale giving me bad advice. Telling me to buy high and sell low. Probably so he can reap more imaginary profit. Potential investors beware, a lot of shady characters are part of this operation.

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: