Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:16:37 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 08:44:23 PM by GhostPlayer

Trying out demo mode, and really excited with what I'm seeing.

can't activate MACD, SMA etc, nothing happens, EDIT> found it, had the 'show extra indicators' button off.

- In dark mode I dont see the lovely orange highlights as I see in the pic here... must be there somewhere.
 - Can't seem to find how to activate market depth view right next to the price axis,
 - After playing around a bit with the interface, I came back to the margin strategy running, and I can no longer dynamically change it in the chart or sliders. If I stop it I can move the sliders, but not in the charts.
 - Not the best setup, but seem a bit cpu hungry under vmware ubuntu. But its ok, my main system is OSx

Other than that I'm liking what I'm seeing. Pondering buying it. When is the next promo ?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

Trying out demo mode, and really excited with what I'm seeing.

can't activate MACD, SMA etc, nothing happens, EDIT> found it, had the 'show extra indicators' button off.

- In dark mode I dont see the lovely orange highlights as I see in the pic here... must be there somewhere.
 - Can't seem to find how to activate market depth view right next to the price axis,
 - After playing around a bit with the interface, I came back to the margin strategy running, and I can no longer dynamically change it in the chart or sliders. If I stop it I can move the sliders, but not in the charts.
 - Not the best setup, but seem a bit cpu hungry under vmware ubuntu. But its ok, my main system is OSx

Other than that I'm liking what I'm seeing. Pondering buying it. When is the next promo ?  Grin

Thanks for your positive feedback!

- To change the highlight scheme you need to first choose "custom" in the dropdown settings menu. Then you can choose whatever colour you like in the "UI Highlight" dropdown.

- To show the market depth visualisation you need to right click in the chart and drag to the left.

- Hmmm, I tried to move the parameters of the margin maker strategy in the chart after stopping it and it is possible. Not sure why it didn't work for you?

Thanks again for checking out leonArdo!

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:27:16 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 10:42:52 AM by GhostPlayer

- To change the highlight scheme you need to first choose "custom" in the dropdown settings menu. Then you can choose whatever colour you like in the "UI Highlight" dropdown.

- To show the market depth visualisation you need to right click in the chart and drag to the left.

- Hmmm, I tried to move the parameters of the margin maker strategy in the chart after stopping it and it is possible. Not sure why it didn't work for you?

Thanks for the PM guys!

Probably issues with vmware and low specs. Disregard that. It did freeze on me too, couldn't stop that strtegy (though pin-pong kept going fine) and later coulnd't close the program. Not the best test system by far though. I'll try the OSx version today. Back to my laptop and will let you know.

This feature request would be the big one for me. Manual margin trading orders. Any ideas when we could have this?

EDIT: Seems the Moroccan gov don't like you guys. I'm here sometimes for work, and if it weren't for my VPN I couldn't survive here. Downloaded the OSX demo about 5x and it always arrived corrupt. Fine through VPN. This internet filtering is mind boggling. Just to et you know in case someone else complains. Happened a few times already with other stuff. Quite random and extremely weird.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:20:59 AM

Thanks for the PM guys!

Probably issues with vmware and low specs. Disregard that. It did freeze on me too, couldn't stop that strtegy (though pin-pong kept going fine) and later coulnd't close the program. Not the best test system by far though. I'll try the OSx version today. Back to my laptop and will let you know.

This feature request would be the big one for me. Manual margin trading orders. Any ideas when we could have this?

EDIT: Seems the Moroccan gov don't like you guys. I'm here sometimes for work, and if it weren't for my VPN I couldn't survive here. Downloaded the OSX demo about 5x and it always arrived corrupt. Fine through VPN. This internet filtering is mind boggling. Just to et you know in case someone else complains. Happened a few times already with other stuff. Quite random and extremely weird.

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up.

As for mArgin trading support. We are currently working on it. But it will take some time to integrate it properly into the existing system.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:43:41 PM

Thanks Margin again for referral bonus. Wink

Margin Maker can use Stop-Limit in the future?

You are welcome!

Yes, we will add it soon.

Existing customers will receive $25 from us for every referral!

The leonArdo guys

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:04:37 PM

Hi guys, magin maker is nice strategy, but it's way too limited for me.

Simple one that would make me buy right now would be a margin maker that can move diagonally, not only horizontally. For example following e defined SMA's or EMA, that would be pretty neat feature.

Obviously more complex are welcome, as well as statistically adaptive stuff, which could very well be added priced modules like you do for extra exchanges. But for the time being, the ping-pong is too basic and the margin maker need too much babysitting.

Please don't get me wrong, I really do want to buy.

Quick question. I move around a fair bit. I understand that if Leo looses internet connection it will stop the strategy. If move for lets say an hour, and get back online, will it remember the placed orders or will it forget and start all over?

Lets say I have 5 BTC in the exchange, and tell Leo to use 2BTC to places orders. If I go offline and resume session, will it grab another 2BTC or remember it and resume waiting for clearance?

Thanks

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:05:03 PM

Simple one that would make me buy right now would be a margin maker that can move diagonally, not only horizontally. For example following a defined SMA's or EMA, that would be pretty neat feature.

Obviously more complex are welcome, as well as statistically adaptive stuff, which could very well be added priced modules like you do for extra exchanges. But for the time being, the ping-pong is too basic and the margin maker needs too much babysitting.

Quick question. I move around a fair bit. I understand that if Leo looses internet connection it will stop the strategy. If I move for lets say an hour, and get back online, will it remember the placed orders or will it forget and start all over?

Lets say I have 5 BTC in the exchange, and tell Leo to use 2BTC to places orders. If I go offline and resume session, will it grab another 2BTC or remember it and resume waiting for clearance?

Also, something I consider quite necessary is somewhere to keep track of profit/loss performance.

Thanks

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:02:19 PM

Leo crashed under OSx when stopping a strategy and moving the margin strategy on the chart

http://pastebin.com/rjQKCdZm
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 12:02:32 PM

Simple one that would make me buy right now would be a margin maker that can move diagonally, not only horizontally. For example following a defined SMA's or EMA, that would be pretty neat feature.

Obviously more complex are welcome, as well as statistically adaptive stuff, which could very well be added priced modules like you do for extra exchanges. But for the time being, the ping-pong is too basic and the margin maker needs too much babysitting.

Quick question. I move around a fair bit. I understand that if Leo looses internet connection it will stop the strategy. If I move for lets say an hour, and get back online, will it remember the placed orders or will it forget and start all over?

Also, something I consider quite necessary is somewhere to keep track of profit/loss performance.

Thanks

Thanks for all your comments.

A diagonally moving mArgin maker is something we would definitely like to add. Also in our plans is a powerful strategy editor which will allow you to build your own strategies and take advantage of indicators like EMA or MACD.

But, we are a small company with limited resources. So it will take time.

As for your question. After sleep or a network outage, leonArdo strategies try to grab the old order. If it hasn't been filled the strategy grabs it. If it has been filled the strategy assumes the order went through and places an equivalent order on the other side. BUT, you will need to manually resume the strategy after a sleep as it enters a suspended state. At that point you can quickly check everything is OK.

We agree that reporting profit/loss is something that leonArdo currently lacks.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

Leo crashed under OSx when stopping a strategy and moving the margin strategy on the chart

http://pastebin.com/rjQKCdZm

I don't understand this. It crashed when you stopped a strategy AND moved it in the chart? Or both of these things cause a crash? Is it reproducible?

If you can reproduce the behaviour, please tell us the steps to do it and we can try to fix the issue.

Thanks!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 12:09:36 PM

Implementing support for Kraken now. Not the easiest API to tackle it must be said...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:59:22 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 07:54:30 AM by leonArdo@margin

Support for OKCoin CNY is now available. We initially just supported the USD one. Now you can trade on their (crazy high volume) CNY market too. This requires a separate API than the one you use for the USD market.

webonaute

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 03:17:17 PM

I would like to use this tool on QuadrigaCX ! Please do a pluging for it!!
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 09:34:43 AM

I would like to use this tool on QuadrigaCX ! Please do a pluging for it!!

We will keep it in mind! Thanks for your interest in leonArdo Smiley

webonaute

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 10:28:54 PM

I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad

Great that you bought leonArdo! Didn't recognise your handle. We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now so it will take some time before we get to other exchanges. No one ever asked for quadrigacx before. What kind of daily volume do they have? The website shows 0.00XBT which isn't be good...

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:07:12 AM

We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now
+1 for Kraken  Smiley
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

I'm trying to test drive the demo before I buy and can't seem to input btc buy amount when setting up market maker on a coin. I can't click in and change where it says invalid range.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brett
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

Existing customers will receive $25 from us for every referral!

How can I get my referral account /link?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:26:05 PM

We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now

Kraken API
what do you think about?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg15166037#msg15166037
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: