Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268507 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:52:25 PM

Actually it's not the GUI that causes the issue, but having many bots running at once does increase CPU load. How many bots are we talking about here? Smiley

Talking to the guys here we just came up with an idea about how we can reduce the load. We will add an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your continued support!

All the best
Jonathan

Uhm.... I have 7 bots running all of the same time hehe! Cheesy
I believe the runtime error has something to do with the CPU usage as well. Tongue

What runtime error?! Tell me more please...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdiazyomi

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

Hello, i am interested in buying, i wish to try it first, i downloaded the demo but i dont know how to get in, what should i put in key and secret? Thanks
wdiazyomi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:00:53 PM

Hello, i am interested in buying, i wish to try it first, i downloaded the demo but i dont know how to get in, what should i put in key and secret? Thanks

I just figured it out Tongue
Percivul

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:48:43 AM

Ok, so I took the plunge and got the interface.  So far, I'm liking it but there's a couple of things (minor, I'm sure) that I'd like a little clarity on.

1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

I'm kinda new to trading and I know it's a gamble but I figure, what the hell.  Give it a shot, ask questions, see what you can make of it... That sorta thing.

Thanks,

P
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:35:29 PM

I just figured it out Tongue

Great!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

Ok, so I took the plunge and got the interface.  So far, I'm liking it but there's a couple of things (minor, I'm sure) that I'd like a little clarity on.

1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

I'm kinda new to trading and I know it's a gamble but I figure, what the hell.  Give it a shot, ask questions, see what you can make of it... That sorta thing.

Thanks,

P

All good questions Percivul.

First off, thanks for taking the plunge!

>> 1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

We agree and are looking into adding support for ARM architecture devices.

>> 2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

We also agree and hope to add this in the near future.

>> 3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

No! Please ensure you set stop loss orders as this is currently not supported by leonArdo, except on bitfinex which has it available in its API. This is also something we hope to improve on in the near future.

Sorry that I don't have more positive answers to your questions, but we are working hard on improving leonArdo all the time.

All the best,
Jonathan

Percivul

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

Thanks,

P

>> 1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

>> 2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

>> 3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

No! Please ensure you set stop loss orders as this is currently not supported by leonArdo, except on bitfinex which has it available in its API. This is also something we hope to improve on in the near future.

Sorry that I don't have more positive answers to your questions, but we are working hard on improving leonArdo all the time.

All the best,
Jonathan

Ok, as to question 3, perhaps you guys could implement a hard stop in the program itself that would act like an auto cutoff feature.  It could work like this:

Say you have a 3 hour window used for your analytic and in that 3 hour window, it shows that the last 1.5 hours indicates a decline in volume or in price.  The bot could take into account something like a percentage  cut off at the 1 hour mark and send a stop order to the exchange or cancel any current buy order and freeze it until the user takes a look and decides if it's something they want to gamble on.  Perhaps if the coin has devalued more than say 30% in the bulk of the analytic window, it automatically stops any buy order in that coin and freezes it until the user comes to the table.  Just a thought.

Other than that, you guys seem to have a pretty solid look program here and if you and your team intend to keep developing, then I personally will have nothing bad to say about it.  Wink
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Thanks,

P

All the best,
Jonathan

Ok, as to question 3, perhaps you guys could implement a hard stop in the program itself that would act like an auto cutoff feature.  It could work like this:

Say you have a 3 hour window used for your analytic and in that 3 hour window, it shows that the last 1.5 hours indicates a decline in volume or in price.  The bot could take into account something like a percentage  cut off at the 1 hour mark and send a stop order to the exchange or cancel any current buy order and freeze it until the user takes a look and decides if it's something they want to gamble on.  Perhaps if the coin has devalued more than say 30% in the bulk of the analytic window, it automatically stops any buy order in that coin and freezes it until the user comes to the table.  Just a thought.

Other than that, you guys seem to have a pretty solid look program here and if you and your team intend to keep developing, then I personally will have nothing bad to say about it.  Wink

Thanks Percivul.

Sounds like a good idea, but instead of us developing many new strategies we have decided to create a strategy editor where such IF-ELSE-THEN statements will be possible. It should be easy to setup and you will also be able to make use of leonArdo's in-built indicators.

This is one of our main goals for the next evolution of leonArdo.

All the best,
Jonathan

Percivul

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

Thanks,

P

All the best,
Jonathan

Thanks Percivul.

Sounds like a good idea, but instead of us developing many new strategies we have decided to create a strategy editor where such IF-ELSE-THEN statements will be possible. It should be easy to setup and you will also be able to make use of leonArdo's in-built indicators.

This is one of our main goals for the next evolution of leonArdo.

All the best,
Jonathan

Oh that would be great.  Any chance we could get an idea as to when that might be coming?  I know you can't give a hard date, but maybe spring or summer of this year?  Something to look forward to, as it were.
biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:57:21 AM

Actually it's not the GUI that causes the issue, but having many bots running at once does increase CPU load. How many bots are we talking about here? Smiley

Talking to the guys here we just came up with an idea about how we can reduce the load. We will add an update as soon as possible.

All the best
Jonathan

I believe the runtime error has something to do with the CPU usage as well. Tongue

I believe this happens mostly when I lose Internet connection. I can't provide any other details. However, just now, I'm a having problem signing in. Do you know what these message mean? http://s24.postimg.org/pzbzla03p/error.png
Jatenocide

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

How long does it take to add more API?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

+1
would be great... Wink Smiley
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

How long does it take to add more API?

Which one where you thinking about?

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

All the best
Jonathan

I believe this happens mostly when I lose Internet connection. I can't provide any other details. However, just now, I'm a having problem signing in. Do you know what these message mean?

It means you somehow provided too many characters. Re-click on poloniex in the dropdown menu and double check what you have entered in the secret field.

biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:56:30 AM

I believe this happens mostly when I lose Internet connection. I can't provide any other details. However, just now, I'm a having problem signing in. Do you know what these message mean? http://s24.postimg.org/pzbzla03p/error.png

It means you somehow provided too many characters. Re-click on poloniex in the dropdown menu and double check what you have entered in the secret field.
[/quote]

Done that, but it's all good now after asking for a new Key pair to be added on Leonardo. Thanks, Jonathan for the help! Cheesy
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

Is there a way to link 2 instances of Leonardo to work off the same data?

Ex.: Leonardo running on a 'server 24/7', but I want to administer and change things from my laptop . Is there a way to do this, or it can only be
done from the main 'Server' it is running on primarily.

Go Big or Go Home.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Ex.: Leonardo running on a 'server 24/7', but I want to administer and change things from my laptop . Is there a way to do this, or it can only be

No.

You cannot run two instances of leonArdo that use the same keys to connect to your exchange account. If that happens the exchange will block your account. We hope to offer a VPS service soon so that you can leave leonArdo running 24/7 in the cloud and connect to check in on things as you like.

All the best,
Jonathan

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

any offers for buying?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

No.

You cannot run two instances of leonArdo that use the same keys to connect to your exchange account. If that happens the exchange will block your account. We hope to offer a VPS service soon so that you can leave leonArdo running 24/7 in the cloud and connect to check in on things as you like.

All the best,
Jonathan

That'd be cool. TY

Go Big or Go Home.
Jatenocide

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:48:20 AM

Do you have way to decrease high CPU usage on Leonardo?
I've encounter with CPU 100% usage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: