Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:42:32 AM

Some customers are having trouble logging in as our VPS hosting company reacted in a too sensitive way to an increase in traffic to our servers and blocked some IPs. We are in the process of switching away from this provider to another company and to - in the meantime - overcome the extremely long login times some customers are experience we are preparing a patch for today.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

margin 2.0.3 patch released

We had to release a new patch (2.0.3)

• Improved login time should the connection to our trade history server get blocked (until we migrate to a new provider please limit the number of pairs you load at login)
  • Fixed Binance BNB fee rate
  • Adapted "coming soon" exchanges to be released exchanges both on website and in our data collection

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:53:49 PM

After having met some of the guys from Coinone at the last two Consensus conferences (NY and Singapore) it is great to be supporting their exchange and our first Korean exchange! We also have Korean language support!

DarthKegRaider

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:27:24 PM

• Improved login time should the connection to our trade history server get blocked (until we migrate to a new provider please limit the number of pairs you load at login)
  • Adapted "coming soon" exchanges to be released exchanges both on website and in our data collection

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Hi Margin team,

I just tried logging into Margin, and it offers an Upgrade.  Clicking the link indeed sets the download in motion, however, my AnitVirus scanner (McAfee) detects it as a virus.  So, I went to my Margin account and tried downloading the old fashioned way, and it still comes up as a virus.

Can you confirm that your latest file is not compromised?

Thanks guys.
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:37:16 AM

Hi Margin team,

I just tried logging into Margin, and it offers an Upgrade.  Clicking the link indeed sets the download in motion, however, my AnitVirus scanner (McAfee) detects it as a virus.  So, I went to my Margin account and tried downloading the old fashioned way, and it still comes up as a virus.

Thanks guys.

Nice one dude, if it fails the sha256sum. Don't use it, I'm sending a note now.

CTShaman

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
CTShaman

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:48:58 AM

Hi Margin team,

Thanks guys.

CTShaman

FWIW - They scanned clean for me, I'm just hoping someone forgot to update the hashes on the site.
https://ibb.co/Vt6hwSt
https://ibb.co/xYP97jV
https://ibb.co/56sdmqq

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:46:07 PM

Hi Margin team,

Thanks guys.

CTShaman

We double checked with various virus scans on our end, and we did not see any false positives. Could you re-download margin and then send a mail to support@margin.de if it is still not working?

Thanks!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:40:24 AM

Check out our new easy-to-use portfolio tracker is now available for both iOS and Android users. Connect to 12 of the major exchanges (with more being added all the time), add off-exchange tokens and keep uptodate with the latest market movements - all in one app.

Here are the links for the iOS version and the Android version

We'd love you to try it out and let us know how you like it!

Note: If you connect your exchange account, your API keys are kept on your device and NOT stored on our servers.

CTShaman

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

Tip for fellow Linux users if you are having a problem upgrading to 2.0.4

Scenario: I had 20 strategies running on Binance (the approved limit). But margin kept crashing while trying to restart the exchange after the upgrade.

The solution that worked for me: I restarted margin selected Binance from the dropdown, clicked the lock, entered my password and started deselecting active pair starting at the bottom one at a time, going through all the restart events over and over until successful. For me I was only able to start Binance with 4 pair remaining.

Upon activation, I added the remaining pair one at a time resuming the strategy and going on to the next pair until all of the pair had been restarted.  Cool

I did run strace on it and got a 139, indicative of a memory allocation error, but of course that could be caused by many things like a timeout, bandwidth, thread blocking or a combination of things. My Ubuntu box has 8 core and 32G of memory with commercial grade bandwidth. I know Binance never used more than 10% of available resources when trying to start.

Happy Trading!  Grin

CTShaman

DarthKegRaider

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:09:57 AM

Hi Margin team,

Thanks guys.

CTShaman

We double checked with various virus scans on our end, and we did not see any false positives. Could you re-download margin and then send a mail to support@margin.de if it is still not working?

Thanks!

Downloaded again today, and it's working fine.  Not sure if it's something you fixed, or whether McAfee realized it was wrong.  Either way, fixed.  Cheesy

By the way, I like the clean look of your Android app.
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:45:37 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 12:03:57 PM by zhou2

Tip for fellow Linux users if you are having a problem upgrading to 2.0.4

Scenario: I had 20 strategies running on Binance (the approved limit). But margin kept crashing while trying to restart the exchange after the upgrade.

The solution that worked for me: I restarted margin selected Binance from the dropdown, clicked the lock, entered my password and started deselecting active pair starting at the bottom one at a time, going through all the restart events over and over until successful. For me I was only able to start Binance with 4 pair remaining.

Upon activation, I added the remaining pair one at a time resuming the strategy and going on to the next pair until all of the pair had been restarted.  Cool

I did run strace on it and got a 139, indicative of a memory allocation error, but of course that could be caused by many things like a timeout, bandwidth, thread blocking or a combination of things. My Ubuntu box has 8 core and 32G of memory with commercial grade bandwidth. I know Binance never used more than 10% of available resources when trying to start.

Happy Trading!  Grin

CTShaman

I can start with 9 pairs on my RPI 3 v2.0.0. I didn't test it further as I normally don't have so many trading pairs.

However I cannot use Margin on my RPI 3B+ which is very odd. Keep having this error: ./margin.arm: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5NetworkAuth.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. I did exactly the same installs on my RPI 3.

punks

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:03:56 PM

Hi!
Cannot connect to Binance after upgrade my PC (new motherboard)
I made new API key on Binance and enter them on margin account  but Margin told me this

http://prntscr.com/mcsfn4
CTShaman

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:51:42 PM

Hi!
Cannot connect to Binance after upgrade my PC (new motherboard)
I made new API key on Binance and enter them on margin account  but Margin told me this

http://prntscr.com/mcsfn4

This would be a good one for support@margin.de

Don't you hate that? I've seen it from time to time. The worst was when I was building out my server on another continent and while I had margin running, doing it's thing I changed the timezone. BAM! that exchange whatever it was shut me down for 12 hours. Oops! Huh

99% of the time it was something I had done. For sure if you fire up the exchange from two different IPs on the same set of keys that can be a problem.

Yeah, be careful with the date setting on your computer while you're building out your system.

Margin support is very good, they'll be able to give you a short list of things to check.

The margin display is a best guess effort to get you into debug mode and their description is actually the most likely, I'd hit that several times before.

CTShaman

punks

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:47:16 PM

Thank you very much. Problem solved. The PC clock was 4 minutes behind
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

Thank you very much. Problem solved. The PC clock was 4 minutes behind

great to hear! And thanks for the update.

CTShaman

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:54:57 AM

Macro Indicators:

Here is a good one, want to see the health of the of the market? Follow the trading vehicles, in this instance BNB. People over rely on the price of BTC, look at which pair(s) have been getting the mindshare this week, HOLO & TRX. Look at the volumes!

While still low, I believe this is an indicator of a steadily growing market.

CTShaman

CTShaman

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:00:13 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

Contract and consolidate. My two words of the week. I spent 6 hours over the last week dumping shitcoin. Last evening I was on an exchange that had over 20 buy walls, this was what was being done to reduce the value of tokens 8-10x. A year ago I saw multi-million dollar buy/sell walls on another exchange that ran for over two weeks, I dropped it two nights ago.

Figured if I wanted a better ROI, I better raise my standards and start using the information at hand. ie. https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/

If we all do it, cryptotrading will become more rewarding for all of us.

Happy Trading!

CTShaman

zhou2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:55:43 PM

What I miss in EmaCrossoverStrategy is to set a max buy price. Sometimes after a sell order, a buy order is done which is sometimes almost the same price as the sell order. How do I set it so I don't buy at a 'high price'?

CTShaman

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:59:24 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 10:09:32 PM by CTShaman

What I miss in EmaCrossoverStrategy is to set a max buy price. Sometimes after a sell order, a buy order is done which is sometimes almost the same price as the sell order. How do I set it so I don't buy at a 'high price'?
This is a compromise for which you ask. Just clicking the square will make sure it does not buy at a higher price than your most recent sell.

Have not yet tried this but I think if you wanted to make sure it did not buy like 10% above your last sale, set min eff gain to -5%.

Go for it!

CTShaman

zhou2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:17:40 PM

This is a compromise for which you ask. Just clicking the square will make sure it does not buy at a higher price than your most recent sell.

Have not yet tried this but I think if you wanted to make sure it did not buy like 10% above your last sale, set min eff gain to -5%.

Go for it!

CTShaman

I use the 'Min eff sell gain', but have not tried 'Min eff buy gain'. I though your suggestion is something you use if you start a sell order. Nothing is mention about the 'last order'.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: