Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

Selling 73k+ heat, PM me for offers.

my friend, you are a bagholder. you cant just go out here saying, I dont like it anymore, without a huge loss. value in BTC of $8000 you invested? the funny part is, that you were part of the destruction team killing the community and killing the value of this project.

I stopped wondering why a Sr. Member in this forum behave like an Idiot  and now answer this post and destroy it more. lets go. give us your intelligent free thinking persons opinion. I cant wait, let it go like Anakin.

And also other intelligent free thinking person opinions are welcome. Cmon guys give your opinion the best possibly impact and do it.

P.S. if i cant read your intelligent free thinking persons opinion, its because its in your ass or you are on my ignorelist. But you can create a new account. Just do it like Anakin would do it.

Your foul way of communicating is no more than low level common market peddler. The moment you choose to disrespect the person with whom you exchange words, you are no longer worth his response and time. Speaking about trolling is just up your alley isn't it?  I will actually be considering it an honor to be on your ignore list as I strive to have as little contact as possible with your kind.
The only truth in your words is that I am a bag holder as unfortunate as it is with this project. Hopefully I will successfully discharge my holding and forget this "AMAZING" project ever existed.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

I still got bought out at 5000 satoshi  Grin
But you will have to yell and shout while lowering your price.
It is clear some supporters realize they are bagholders, they still offer enough kool aid for every fool to drink.
Hence this project has infinite possibility.
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

has it been worked out how to use this from a 32bit OS?

Yes look here https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/issues/1
Would require server version however, we dont include 32 bit windows desktop or linux builds, we could but uncertain about interest.

Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

How do I withdraw BTC from the wallet?
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

How do I withdraw BTC from the wallet?

It says this... when you click the LOAD BTC button.

BTC redemption (cashout) fee is 0.25%, minimum 0.001 BTC. Processing time 0-24 hours.

To redeem your BTC asset for real Bitcoins, Click Transfer Asset from top right menu, choose Asset: BTC (5592059897546023466) Receiver: 9583431768758058558 and Amount: the desired cashout amount. Enter in payment message the desired Bitcoin address you want the Bitcoins to be sent. Do not enter anything else in the payment message.

For any questions please contact support@heatledger.com

deadlock1

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

methodic madness

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 05:57:01 AM by deadlock1

You ******* ******** stole me 1000$ !!!

Give me my money back!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:35:17 AM

Do you have any evidence of this?

Since when is mr.coinzy, or anyone else, after giving you a personal summery of what happened with this project, obligued to now 'prove' it to you???
Since when is it wrong to ask someone for evidence?  Huh
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:36:36 AM

It is clear some supporters realize they are bagholders, they still offer enough kool aid for every fool to drink.

I will buy some at that price. I have only looked on c-cex so far. Where is the best place to buy?
Stumpsty

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:18:58 AM

I will buy some at that price. I have only looked on c-cex so far. Where is the best place to buy?

You can try the A2A on the wallet or Alcurex
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

has it been worked out how to use this from a 32bit OS?

Yes look here https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/issues/1
Would require server version however, we dont include 32 bit windows desktop or linux builds, we could but uncertain about interest.

Thankyou good sir

Woof woof!!
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

Good read, which one of you guys is the word smith?
coinbit71

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:46:05 AM

I am patiently waiting from the start Smiley Take your time team.

patient but with devotion plays a very pivotal role in our lives.
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

You ******* ******** stole me 1000$ !!!

Give me my money back!

Methodic madness not working so well, huh?  Huh
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

Good read, which one of you guys is the word smith?
Good to hear you enjoy it. We have a hired Dedicated Crypto Blogger, or DCB in short who makes these blogs. On the contrary to what many think, I'm not the DCB. We do drop a few lines here and there inbetween the issues, but other than that we've got to trust his vision.

will buy some at that price. I have only looked on c-cex so far. Where is the best place to buy?
Trading on https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/0 will help us in live testing and tracking any issues, and some do strike good deals on Heat Wallet. While currently decentralized to the extent of settling orders and storage of HEAT, it'll be the main venue for HEAT trading and other cryptocurrency asset trading from within Heat Wallet also. Sizable liquidity for HEAT will be provided by the company or our associates after the last major technical flaws of the p2p network are weeded out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

Your foul way of communicating is no more than low level common market peddler. The moment you choose to disrespect the person with whom you exchange words, you are no longer worth his response and time. Speaking about trolling is just up your alley isn't it?  I will actually be considering it an honor to be on your ignore list as I strive to have as little contact as possible with your kind.
The only truth in your words is that I am a bag holder as unfortunate as it is with this project. Hopefully I will successfully discharge my holding and forget this "AMAZING" project ever existed.

project your hatred on me, its better then killing small children. truth is different for everyone and there is always along way to a common sense, but facts are facts. you are such a life loser, it hurts.

and of course this project will be amazing, its a blockchain 3.0 with asset exchange, but not the alpha version, and if heat is going to be marketed right is the other question. a coin without a market will stay worthless. community member as you make it not easier, repeating all the stuff happened months ago, all the time, not capable to deal with the new situation and so on. dont forget what to do with your opinion.

TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Do you have any evidence of this?

Since when is mr.coinzy, or anyone else, after giving you a personal summery of what happened with this project, obligued to now 'prove' it to you???
Since when is it wrong to ask someone for evidence?  Huh
I didn't say it is wrong to ask. Just don't expect to many correct answers on that question because most that did their due diligence are gone, and what is left here are some bagholders trying to pump and dump. Also some people that didn't do their due diligence properly and kept on drinking the kool aid.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Your foul way of communicating is no more than low level common market peddler. The moment you choose to disrespect the person with whom you exchange words, you are no longer worth his response and time. Speaking about trolling is just up your alley isn't it?  I will actually be considering it an honor to be on your ignore list as I strive to have as little contact as possible with your kind.

project your hatred on me, its better then killing small children. truth is different for everyone and there is always along way to a common sense, but facts are facts. you are such a life loser, it hurts.

and of course this project will be amazing, its a blockchain 3.0 with asset exchange, but not the alpha version, and if heat is going to be marketed right is the other question. a coin without a market will stay worthless. community member as you make it not easier, repeating all the stuff happened months ago, all the time, not capable to deal with the new situation and so on. dont forget what to do with your opinion.

1) You are pathetic, the sooner you accept it the better. The more shit you project from your dirty typing fingers the more it is evident.
2) I will continue to mention everything that is wrong with this project as long as it remains so.
3) Bite your tongue hard and suck it up. I really couldn't care less that you feel your investment is getting derailed because I mention facts about how this has been dealt with so far. eat it.
4) Your "HEAT will be great" lines are not impressing anyone. Once there is an actual working system with all the functionalities that are due, it will be time to reconsider how great this project is.
Stumpsty

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Your foul way of communicating is no more than low level common market peddler. The moment you choose to disrespect the person with whom you exchange words, you are no longer worth his response and time. Speaking about trolling is just up your alley isn't it?  I will actually be considering it an honor to be on your ignore list as I strive to have as little contact as possible with your kind.

1) You are pathetic, the sooner you accept it the better. The more shit you project from your dirty typing fingers the more it is evident.
2) I will continue to mention everything that is wrong with this project as long as it remains so.
3) Bite your tongue hard and suck it up. I really couldn't care less that you feel your investment is getting derailed because I mention facts about how this has been dealt with so far. eat it.
4) Your "HEAT will be great" lines are not impressing anyone. Once there is an actual working system with all the functionalities that are due, it will be time to reconsider how great this project is.

OK, lets(you two) agree to disagree.  Smiley
bcmine

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:36:40 PM

The personal attacks are getting boring for me. I could continue, but for sure you are a good guy.

There were 4 dev updates in the last month.  They are working on dev. Of course it could be more, faster, bigger, prettier.

And the dev is looking good in my eyes. Features i would have thought will take months are already done. Otherwise i would be bashing here too. We are not so different. I cant just not understand why you cant give the developers the ,thank you' they deserve and and forget what happened before. It was for sure not easy and alot of afford. If heat is doing a straight market strategy, it could bring this project ahead. Its absolutely not finished and i am excited what heat will make with their first class tech.
bcmine

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

OK, lets(you two) agree to disagree.  Smiley

He just lost faith as many here. Scammers are around the corner everywhere on btctalk. Heat is stil a functional team. We are not getting rich but a decent platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: