Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:08:49 AM

Coinstatic, could you please answer my PM, thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:11:42 AM

If you have concerns, please contact support, and they will help. If you have already opened a ticket, make sure that you use the same one. : http://adzbuzzhelp.com/

I did. Still no any help. About 6000 coins went to the abyss.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
apitico

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:30:45 AM

If you have concerns, please contact support, and they will help. If you have already opened a ticket, make sure that you use the same one. : http://adzbuzzhelp.com/

I am having the same problem, also contacted support, and also the buzzpower i purshased in the past are gone. Lost ADZ and lost buzzpower  Cry

mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:18:08 AM

I am having the same problem, also contacted support, and also the buzzpower i purshased in the past are gone. Lost ADZ and lost buzzpower  Cry

Nobody lost their coin. Its just that they are not showing when adzbuzz is accessed from a PC. if you try to access from a mobile, you will see the amount of coin that you have. Maybe in next release that will be taken care of.

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:54:43 AM

I am having the same problem, also contacted support, and also the buzzpower i purshased in the past are gone. Lost ADZ and lost buzzpower  Cry

Nobody lost their coin. Its just that they are not showing when adzbuzz is accessed from a PC. if you try to access from a mobile, you will see the amount of coin that you have. Maybe in next release that will be taken care of.

Yes, I can confirm, I see my buzz power balance on mobile and is fine. I think Jens mentions about and this is probably related to what you are concerned about-
post #811 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590365.msg16729492#msg16729492 JensS said:
 "All coins are in our offline wallet so these are mere numbers we'll shortly be removed from the site."
I am not worry about it..

Recently I  have sent a little ADZs (3895 coins) to my ADZbuzz web wallet.

https://www.zpool.ca/explorer/ADZ?txid=7b7cbed97ba238f3b1006a9c5c738c69760f1465ddbcdf3c0971f798aaa85afc

Why there is 0 (zero) at my web wallet balance?

So you sent about 6000 ADZcoins to your web wallet address or somewhere alse? To this address 942epydzYUBjt8PHsHfrYqTNdvtiqxBrUM you sent only once on 11th Nov 2016 08:44:37 3895 ADZ and just 6 hours later those coins has been moved out, I guess to ADZbuzz offline wallet because I notice this activity on my own adzbuzz web wallet where coins from mining daily are moved out but my balans which I see in ADZbuzz web wallet showing me full growing ballance.
So im not sure if you sent 3895 ADZ to your web wallet? (without testing it first with some 1ADZ coin)
To make your about 6000 ADZ mean that 2105 ADZ you sent somewhere alse... or it just grow virtually hahaha and next time you will talk about 10k ADZ:)
Much better explorer on http://adzcoin.net/ then zpool

when do th vip rewards restart?
Havent seen anything for the last  month...
People investing money but don't want invest a little of time to be up to date with their investment...
VIP rewards should start when the crowdsale starts and ADZ v2 will be in use so about 550k ADZ v1 more to mine..
apitico

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:48:45 AM

So i can keep buying ADZ v1 and sending them to my adz wallet at ADZbuzz.com and in the future they will show in my balance?

nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:30:44 PM

So i can keep buying ADZ v1 and sending them to my adz wallet at ADZbuzz.com and in the future they will show in my balance?
Thats what the dev recommend to do and if you have already ADZ in purchased buzz power and Adz from your ADZbuzz web wallet will be merged together as ADZv2.
This is what I know from previous updates and answered questions.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

Thats what the dev recommend to do and if you have already ADZ in purchased buzz power and Adz from your ADZbuzz web wallet will be merged together as ADZv2.

This has been suspicious from the start. i give up on this ADZ, i suggest you do the same. I've moved to DECENT.
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:34:20 PM

This has been suspicious from the start. i give up on this ADZ, i suggest you do the same. I've moved to DECENT.
What is suspicious? Any examples?
ADZbuzz is a legally registered company in the UK and the platform is under construction, still in developing.
Everything has to be prepared and tested, 50 million coins v1 must be mined to begin the swap.
I believe in this huge project and know everything need own time.
Did you read this for example? http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Instructions-for-ADZ-Swap.pdf
apitico

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:39:52 PM

still no answer  Sad  Where r my coins ?

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:46:24 AM

Let they return my coins first...  Angry

All I have now is "This error effected a number of accounts. Technical team is fixing one account at a time. Please be patient your issue will be fixed."

We'll see...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:30:47 AM

Guys, are you following on FB?
This what JensS just answer
Jens Steyaert There is no need to be impatient Woody, we are setting everything up and if there is no update that's because we are working and there is nothing to update about that isn't mentioned in the roadmap. The final roadmap has been created to avoid discussions like this that take a lot of our time which can be used in better ways, to speed up the process for example. About the tickets Tatiana is right there are no unsolved tickets and the coins will be put into users account before we launch, and this has been mentioned clearly in their replies. So no worries, just relax while we are setting everything up, I guess with all developments going on i'll have a new update ready this week to give a better idea about the progress we are making but all is pretty much going according to scedule.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:36:40 AM

Guys, are you following on FB?
This what JensS just answer
Jens Steyaert There is no need to be impatient Woody, we are setting everything up and if there is no update that's because we are working and there is nothing to update about that isn't mentioned in the roadmap. The final roadmap has been created to avoid discussions like this that take a lot of our time which can be used in better ways, to speed up the process for example. About the tickets Tatiana is right there are no unsolved tickets and the coins will be put into users account before we launch, and this has been mentioned clearly in their replies. So no worries, just relax while we are setting everything up, I guess with all developments going on i'll have a new update ready this week to give a better idea about the progress we are making but all is pretty much going according to scedule.
thanks for this info mate let see and give the dev the time that is needed for the project to progress, good luck jenss.
apitico

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:28:53 AM

Ok, let's wait for problems to be fixed, good luck all of you!

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:12:15 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

After a long day of testing our developers have added some more features to the Adzbuzz platform!

Here you can see the overview:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwrkkBSXp0DFhmdSvaQ6izCd0LrPWcV2jBLQuCJn2zI/

Obviously there are many more features to come before we launch the mass promo's, but we are getting there one step at a time. Smiley

I'll be giving a more detailed overview about ADZcoin and how we'll manage the mass promotions over the weekend. We are on to big things and are fully confident we can solve the ad blocking issue for publishers which is a billion dollar problem.

All I can say now is that Adzbuzz will be all over the news when we are ready, so make sure to stay tuned!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

After a long day of testing our developers have added some more features to the Adzbuzz platform!

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwrkkBSXp0DFhmdSvaQ6izCd0LrPWcV2jBLQuCJn2zI/

Obviously there are many more features to come before we launch the mass promo's, but we are getting there one step at a time. Smiley

I'll be giving a more detailed overview about ADZcoin and how we'll manage the mass promotions over the weekend. We are on to big things and are fully confident we can solve the ad blocking issue for publishers which is a billion dollar problem.

All I can say now is that Adzbuzz will be all over the news when we are ready, so make sure to stay tuned!

All the best,
Jens

Now May I join this project or it's too late?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 04:44:53 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

All the best,
Jens

It's not late . Just now the right time to join.  Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

All the best,
Jens

Anyone can join now and later but make sure you have lots ADZcoins in your ADZbuzz web wallet before the swap to v2 as the first great things will happen when the crowdsale starts.
Only coins in ADZbuzz will be swapped and merged with Buzz Power (ADZcoins you spend to purchase Buzz Power refunded already to your account) if someone have it ( if got the deal before, not available now). Depends of amount ADZcoins v2 you have in ADZbuzz you will get rewards $ from crowdsale paid in BTC weekly until the crowdsale ends. To know how much $ you can get, you have to multiply your all coins in ADZbuzz by 0.033 Smiley
More about crowdsale the-adzbuzz-exchange

ADZbuzz in combination with ADZcoin will bring a lot of innovation to the social media and the crypto currency world.

PS JensS please confirm this above is correct or if something isnt please correct me so I will edit.
Thanks
apitico

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

Coins i sent to adzbuzz r showing on my web wallet  Grin, thank you!!! Going to buy more, loving this project  Cheesy

khechin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:02:32 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

All the best,
Jens

Anyone can join now and later but make sure you have lots ADZcoins in your ADZbuzz web wallet before the swap to v2 as the first great things will happen when the crowdsale starts.
Only coins in ADZbuzz will be swapped and merged with Buzz Power (ADZcoins you spend to purchase Buzz Power refunded already to your account) if someone have it ( if got the deal before, not available now). Depends of amount ADZcoins v2 you have in ADZbuzz you will get rewards $ from crowdsale paid in BTC weekly until the crowdsale ends. To know how much $ you can get, you have to multiply your all coins in ADZbuzz by 0.033 Smiley
More about crowdsale the-adzbuzz-exchange

ADZbuzz in combination with ADZcoin will bring a lot of innovation to the social media and the crypto currency world.

PS JensS please confirm this above is correct or if something isnt please correct me so I will edit.
Thanks

There are no news about the crowd sale or it will happen in the near future....for last 20 days and in the last 2 recent updates from the developer so you might be needed to edit it or just hold on posting such things without confirmations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: